Princess, Enraptured Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned softly, rocking his hips forward a little. When he hit the back of her throat, she gagged immediately.

"That's it," he urged. "Just a little more."

She coughed around him, trying to relax her throat. He gripped her hair and pushed his hips forward with a bit more force, shoving it deeper. Her eyes watered, squinting up at him as she gagged around his length. He'd nearly bottomed out, pulling back slightly only to plunge back into her throat.

She pulled back and he let her. She coughed hard, spit dribbling down her chin. "Shit," she hacked.

"See?" He grinned, stroking her hair. "I knew you could do it."

She sucked in a couple more breaths before leaning back in to take him into her mouth again. He hummed appreciatively as she took it with more ease this time, although still gagging around him. "Fuck," he groaned. "You look so good like that. Lips wrapped around Daddy's cock."

She couldn't help but moan in response, running her tongue along his cock as she bobbed her head slowly. Her hands found the base of his cock, fingers wrapping around it and squeezing. Hearing his breathing deepen, she stroked his cock in time with her head bobbing, covering what little of his cock she couldn't take down her throat. She continued to stare up at him, dark eyes wide, obscene wet sounds and gurgles coming from her. He stared, transfixed, eyes glazed and half-lidded, mouth slack.

She'd never felt so desired or so sexy. Dillon hadn't liked prolonged eye contact but Tom watched her with fascinated arousal. She pushed past her limits, fighting against her gag reflex and managed - finally - to take all of him down her throat. Her hands shifted, one resting against his abdomen, the other fondling his balls.

He let out something between a growl and a moan, fucking into her mouth with more abandon, more confident now that she could handle it. And she did, pussy sopping wet as he face fucked her. The hand in his abdomen moved down to rub at her clit. His hips stuttered briefly before he pulled back suddenly. She coughed as his cock left her mouth, and looked up at him in confusion.

"I need to have you," he said, so earnestly that she thought she might have a heart attack. "I need to fuck you."

She nodded eagerly. "How do you want me?"

"Like this." He kneeled and pushed her onto her back again. She lay on the floor, splayed out for him. His hand ran from her collarbone down to her stomach as he shuffled the rest of the way out of his pants and found his place between her thighs. He stared down at her as his body covered hers. "Just like this."

She wrapped her legs around his waist, arching into him with a wanton moan. She felt him shudder against her, cock rubbing against her wet pussy, lubricating him more in turn. He leaned back slightly, peering down to position himself. She watched, breathing fast. She felt the tip of his cock at her entrance. He looked back at her, locking eyes again. Slowly, he pushed forward into her, stretching her so much it was unparalleled. The pain felt magnificent.

He took his time, letting her adjust inch by inch. She was still tight, even after coming two times and having three fingers inside of her. But she inevitably stretched to accommodate his girth.

"That's it," he said softly. "Breathe, baby."

She did, realizing she'd been holding her breath. As soon as she sucked in another, she found herself whining at the feeling of him stretching her out, the metal of his piercings rubbing against her inner walls. His cock was so thick it rubbed against her G-spot with ease.

"Oh, fuck," she mewled. "How are you so big?"

"It's all for you, Princess," he said, leaning forward and rocking his hips back. Still, he watched her face. "I'm gonna make you see fucking stars tonight."

He plunged back into her with a snap of his hips, hitting her G-spot and cervix in tandem. She screamed, unable to help herself, a sob following her cry. He leaned in to press kisses against her temple and cheek, holding still for a moment. He was so deep, she couldn't believe it. The moment passed when she rocked against him with a weak sigh. He took the hint and reared back again only to thrust hard back into her.

Her eyes rolled back in her head. She was going to have a nice headache later. He loomed above her, thrusting in and out of her with quick, deep strokes. Both hands on either side of her head to brace himself. He shifted his weight a bit to hold himself up with one hand, the other wrapping around her neck.

"You want it hard?" He murmured against her cheek. She nodded without even thinking. He laughed breathlessly, tickling her ear. "You want Daddy to fuck you like a whore, don't you? Like this?" His grip on her throat tightened, restricting her airways. She managed to suck in a gulp of air before hand, closing her eyes tightly.

"Please," she begged, squeezing her thighs tighter around his waist.

"Please, what?"

"Please, Daddy," she gasped. "Fuck me hard. Please."

A soft groan against her jaw and he did as she asked, pistoning in and out of her hard and fast. Her cries echoed through her house. She'd never been so glad she and her neighbors had ample space between their houses. She wrapped her arms around his neck, grasping for purchase somewhere. Her nails dug into his back as he fucked her relentlessly, hand still lightly constricting her throat. Tom responded positively to the pain, heaving heavy breaths as she raked her nails down his shoulder blades.

"You gonna be my little whore? Huh, Princess?" She could barely register what he was saying, eyes rolled back again as her pleasure mounted. "All for me."

She was coming again, her third time that evening. This one was different, a deep resonation that made her tense and rock wildly against him. A small, weak noise escaped her but nothing else as a static filled her body. She'd never come like this before.

Still, he fucked her mercilessly. She could only hold onto him, feeling boneless and overwhelmed all at once. The hand around her throat rounded her neck to cradle the back of her head, forcing her to look at him through half-opened eyes. He said nothing, just pounded into her even harder somehow. She had to force her eyes to stay open under the onslaught of sensations.

After a few moments, he slowed. She whimpered as he rocked in and out of her with slow and methodical strokes. Eventually, he stopped and pulled out, shifting to settle on the floor. He leaned against the couch and beckoned her closer. "I want you to ride me."

She didn't need to be told twice. She immediately crawled forward and mounted him, rubbing her pussy against the head of his cock. Her head pulled back as she lowered herself onto his length, wincing slightly. His hands travelled up her stomach and torso, catching her nipples between his fingers. He watched her with the same intensity, eyes slowly moving down to watch her take the entirety of him. Once he'd bottomed out, she leaned back to give him a better view, resting her hands on his thighs. Her abdomen bulged as she ground against his pubic bone, letting out a shuddering moan. He stared, a small smile grazing his lips.

"That's perfect," he murmured, then looked back at her face. "I want you to come on my cock again." His smile widened. "Pretend it's a toy."

A sharp breath escaped her, something akin to anxiety forming in her stomach. Did he know that she'd...? How could he?

But then he thrust his hips up. "Fuck me." He ordered. She obeyed with a needy, desperate noise, rising up then lowering herself back onto him, rolling and grinding her hips when she got towards the base. Her toes dug into into the floor to gain better leverage. She rode him slowly, forcing herself to still maintain eye contact the way she knew he wanted. He growled and gripped her hips with his hands again and lifted her a bit higher so she was poised over the head of his cock, then yanked her back down onto it. She cried out in surprise. "You can do better than that."

Breathing hard, she nodded and picked up the pace. Bouncing on his dick, she placed her hands where his had been on her breasts, thumbs brushing against her nipples. He leaned in and caught one in his mouth when she moved her hands, teasing it like he had teased her clit. She gasped, arching into the contact, her thighs straining as she continued to slide up and down his length.

The sound was nearly as obscene as it had been when he'd been fucking her face. Her thighs slapping down against his when she lowered herself with force, panting loudly, her head tilting back. He took the opportunity to move from her breast to her neck, biting down on the space between her neck and shoulder. His hands moved to grip her ass, squeezing appreciatively, then spreading her cheeks so that he could go even deeper.

She trembled in his arms, leaning forward as her thighs got weaker, pressing her palms against his shoulders to keep herself steady. She rolled her hips up and down, back and forth. His Jacob's ladder teased at her entrance as she ground her clit against his pubic bone. She felt close again, though this orgasm didn't build as intensely as the last one. She frantically pounded herself down on him, chasing the shocks that tore through her every time he hit her cervix. After a few more strokes, she stilled, nearly falling against him as her cunt squeezed his cock while she came. He grunted in pleasure, snapping his cock up into her a few more times before allowing her to settle against him.

She was disgustingly sweaty. Sweat at her brow and temples, a sheen on her body. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pushed himself forward so that she was on her back again, then leaned back. She shuddered and sighed, so overstimulated before she realized.

"Wait," she gasped out. "Did you come?"

"Not yet," he said with a shake of his head and a smirk. "Get on all fours."

She breathed out slowly and wiped her wrist against her brow. It took her a second, but she turned over as quickly as she could and positioned herself as he'd requested. She lowered her head a bit, resting her forehead on her forearms. She could feel his eyes on her, studying her form.

A hand kneaded into the flesh of her ass and another slapped the other cheek. She yelped and squirmed forward, or tried to anyway. He held her in place with ease. A small laugh from him was the only warning she got before he shoved his cock back inside of her from behind. She wailed, eyes clenching closed, sweating hard against her arms.

He thrust a couple of times, slow and deep. He let out a slow breath, like he was savoring the experience. "I wish you could see how fucking hot this looks," he said with a soft chortle. "You're so tight, it's like your pussy doesn't want to let me go."

She moaned and gave a little laugh herself, throwing her ass back a bit. His balls slapped lightly against her pussy. "I'll take your word for it," she said breathlessly. He went silent and took up his assault on her already abused cunt. Thrusting in and out of her with so much force she was worried she'd sink into the floor. He was even deeper now, or at least it felt like he was. How was that even possible? She groaned and whined shamelessly, fucking back against him.

His breathing became more labored and she could tell he was close. One of his hands found her clit as he leaned forward, pressing their backs together. He rubbed hard circles against it and sure enough, true to his word, she saw stars.

She came shortly before him, digging her fingers into the ground, back arched so much it hurt. She hadn't even come down from the orgasm yet when he came as well. A few choppy thrusts and then he stilled briefly inside her with a short grunt.

She could literally feel his cock pulsing as he emptied himself into her wet cunt. She felt so full. He thrusted a few more times, slowly, dragging out the feeling. She sighed and turned her head to rest her cheek against the floor. Carefully, he pulled out of her and she found herself bemoaning the empty feeling she was left with. She felt useless. Jelly-boned, skin tingling, enraptured in the moment. Her breathing eventually slowed down. Tom, still pressed against her back, his breath cool against her wet neck, shifted forward a bit. His arms wrapped around her and he pulled her back against him so they were both sitting up. She allowed it without complaint, resting her head against his shoulder, content.

She was surprised that she didn't actually feel tired, just worn out. Like she'd just had a good workout. She was still a little tipsy, her high having faded. He shifted again, as if to remove her from his lap, but instead he just slipped an arm under he knees and one around her waist and lifted jer up with ease as he stood up.

She let out a chirp of surprise. He turned and gently set her down on the couch. His mouth pressed against the shell of her ear. "I'll be right back," he said, then stood and walked off behind the couch. She didn't bother watching him go, instead letting her eyes close and allowing herself to bask in the feeling for a bit longer.

She wasn't sure how much time had passed until he came back, but she heard him coming and opened her eyes in anticipation. He rounded the couch with the bottle he'd purchased, two glasses, and a wine opener. She blinked, surprised he'd found everything with such relative ease but, again she didn't really keep track of how long he'd been gone. She sat up a little in her seat.

"I should go to the bathroom," she said, getting to her feet despite how wobbly her knees felt. He was already opening the wine, having perched himself on the couch. "I'll be right back."

She pranced off down the hallway towards the bathroom and hurried in, closing the door. She paused for a second, closing her eyes to take a deep breath, before sitting on the toilet.

She tried not to think of her situation, which was difficult when her cunt was aching so pleasantly. She could feel his semen slipping out of her into the bowl below which only made the weight of the situation more tangible.

She'd never done anything like this before. She found herself on uncharted territory. But she'd gone with the flow so far and it had worked out for her. It seemed so, anyway.

She peed, wiped, and stood. Washing and drying her hands quickly, she stepped out of the bathroom and peered down the hall into the living room, walking slowly towards it. She was suddenly aware that she was still nude when she reached the living room and saw him, also still naked, on her couch and holding out a glass for her with a lazy smile.

She took it without thinking and plopped down onto the couch. She started to pull her legs to her chest but he caught her by an ankle and pulled until she'd fully stretched her legs out across his lap. He slid his hands up her calves, resting one on her knee. She leaned back against one of the decorative pillows and took a sip. It was just as good as she'd hoped.

"Want a cigarette?" He asked suddenly, leaning over to rifle through his coat pockets.

She almost said no. She wasn't that kind of smoker really. But she found herself actually craving another scapegoat for her oral fixation, something else to add to her mellow. "Sure. We can go on the back patio."

She swung her legs away from him and over the side of the couch, snatching up her cardigan from the floor. She pulled it on as a general covering; it wasn't very cold outside. He leaned forward to grab his pants as she stood.

"It's just right back this way," she nodded in the direction, already walking over with glass in hand. She waited until he'd stood and pulled his pants back up over his hips and zipped them up, not bothering to button them. He followed her past the couch, through the kitchen, and towards a back door that opened to a small patio with an assortment of plants, chairs, and a table.

They sat adjacent to each other at the table. He plucked a cigarette out of the box and into his mouth, then another that he handed to her. She took it, mimicking him by placing it between her lips. He'd grabbed a lighter as well and leaned in towards her with it held up. She met him halfway and he lit her cigarette for her, then lit his once she was taken care of.

She inhaled a bit harder than she'd meant to and ended up coughing. He smirked, but it had a warmth behind it, his leg brushing against her crossed ones. "I knew you didn't actually smoke."

She glared at him. "Then why'd you offer it to me?"

He shrugged. "You're a grown woman and you can make your own decisions. Just figured I'd give you the option."

She rolled her eyes and brought the cigarette back to her lips, inhaling more carefully. She released the smoke with ease this time around, the inklings of a nicotine high already clouding her head. She could understand the stereotype of a cigarette after sex now.

Or maybe that was just the wine. Oh, right, wine! She took another sip and looked back to find him grinning. "What?" She demanded.

"Nothing. I'm just glad you're having a good time." Again, that earnestly made her shift in her seat. She glanced down towards the glass in her hands.

"I'm sort of out of my element here," she said with a little laugh.

Tom nodded, taking a drag. "I know," he said. "You're doing great, though."

She laughed harder at that, rolling her eyes. "Thank you so much," she said sarcastically and finished her glass. She saw him go to pour her another but stopped him with a raised hand. "I'm good."

"You sure?"

"Yeah," she said. "I don't wanna feel like shit tomorrow."

"Fair enough," he responded and finished his glass as well. His tongue swiped out to wet his lips and she found herself staring. "Bed?" He asked.

She nodded. Of course he was staying. They'd been drinking and smoking and had just had sex. She put out her cigarette and stood, walking back towards the house.

When they entered her room, it was dark. She wandered in and flipped on her bedside lamp. Her room was a mess and she really didn't want him to see it well. She sat on her bed on the side she usually slept on and shrugged off he cardigan. She felt the bed dip as his weight fell upon it. She heard his zipper and the shuffling of clothes, then felt his hands on her sides.

She leaned back without a thought. He pulled her so her back was flush against his chest again and pressed a kiss against the top of her head. It felt so normal, like a regular night with a lover. She settled down onto the bed with him big spooning her. He pulled the blankets over them then pressed his face back into her hair with a pleased noise. She found herself similarly pleased with the warm body behind her, his even breathing against the crown of her head.

She sighed and then yawned, suddenly aware of how tired she was. She felt a little sore already. Snuggling back into him, she tucked an arm under her pillow and head and closed her eyes, blissful and without a care.