All Comments on 'Princess Gets Her Punishment Ch. 01'

by saucysubgrl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
daddy has more for his little princess to try

excellent first story very exciting writing.

now for the next part of daddy's plan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
saucy!

you have a nice style and great tempo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Profound Wood from my Person did Protrude

(stole that line from C. Moore BTW)

Very enticing read, well written descriptive imagery, even with the cliched "raging" erection (my own has never raged... throbbing--of course, eagerly rampant when I was a youngster--certainly, but never raging) and a (very) few syntax errors (a secret plural fantasy or fantasizes?), 'twas indeed a saucy beginning. I look forward to the continuation of Princess and Daddies evolving relationship, replete with exhibitionism, dom and sub development... always a favorite. The incest adding a nice taboo factor for fantasy sake.

You MUST continue to write... and I thank you for an excellent inaugural effort. You SHALL write more saucysubgrl, as you do write well. And yes, you drew (extirpated perhaps?) wood from an old man. A goodly feat.

writedoctorwritedoctorabout 15 years ago
Sensual!

Saucy, if this is your 1st....don't stop!

Arousing and very intimate. A pleasure to read,

and moving. Such devotion. Princess is a breath of

fresh air.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Outstanding.

Loved reading this story. I can't wait to read the next chapter, please post it soon as it has been too long since this one was posted.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 11 years ago
Pretty damn good but why stop?

Your a very talented writer and the story is cool but it doesn't flow quite right. I hope you keep writing :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous