Princess in Peril Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was sure they slept, he approached and looked down on their angelic faces. The corrupt lust in his loins was tempered by fond memories.

In his reasonably long life, the man had known the pleasures of family. He'd once had a beautiful wife who had given him a beautiful daughter. As he looked down on the two angels, he thought of the ones he'd lost. His eyes stung, and he turned away.

He left the beauties and his shack. The garden needed his work.

But, much as he tried to focus on his work, his mind kept replaying the vision of juice dripping from delicate lips. His cock raging all the while.

The hours progressed and he finished his labors. The sweat and dirt that he gathered on his hands and body were minor. But, he felt conscious of his appearance with the fairies in his home.

The river was close and he regularly bathed in it. Again, he disrobed before the river. His body was lean with muscles that had been worked every day of his life. His belly was trim and defined. The pampered life of nobility was not one he had known. He smiled ruefully as his cock stuck out defiantly from his body. It refused to leave him just as memories of the gorgeous women refused to leave him.

The washing was routine, though he couldn't help pulling on his ever more painful phallus. The pleasure he found only furthered his frustration. Thoughts of the softness of the blonde's belly made him ache. But, he didn't gratify himself.

He rose from the waters, his dick just as angry as before. It took him a moment to realize that he was not alone.

Clinging to a tree, the brown haired girl was looking at him. Her eyes arrested on his manhood. His arousal threatened his sanity. But, slowly, he bent down to collect his clothes.

She watched him get dressed, unmoved from her position.

The man saw something in her gaze that saddened him. There was no lust that he could tell. Just a fear that seemed to freeze her.

Dressed, the man approached her. Her frozen form shrank from him with every step. He could see she was on the verge of tears. And so, he stopped.

He thought of his daughter. The brown haired girl was probably a couple years older than her. But, she was strikingly similar. Their hair was the same. Even the way his wife had braided their daughter's hair. This woman's body was more voluptuous by far. But, their eyes were so alike.

And, the eyes that looked at him now were full of fear.

He let out a sigh and spoke, "How's your friend?"

Rebekah seemed to be reminded of her duty and looked back to the shack. There was hesitation as her eyes returned to the man. Despite herself, she couldn't help glancing down at his bulging crotch.

She didn't answer him as she turned back and returned to the shack. He had a sad look on his face as he followed.

Inside, the princess continued her slumber. Rebekah took a seat at the table and kept a watch on her ward. She flinched as the older man sat across from her.

They sat for a while before he spoke, "I'm Ben."

His introduction was simple. He doubted they would share many words. But, he felt that it was important that she know his name.

Rebekah met his eyes for only a moment. Her rational mind told her that he hadn't done anything to hurt her. But, she couldn't help thinking about the rod between his legs. And, the rod that had stolen her precious virginity. This man was like that man. His lust so obvious to her.

The afternoon was slow to pass for the two of them. Ben couldn't help his heartbeat as he looked awkwardly around the shack, his eyes touching on the delicate features of the maidens more often than he could control.

The man opened his mouth to say something when he heard the sound of horses trotting along the road outside. Anxiety stole his mind as he stood, his eyes finding the fearful trembling of the young maid. Ben looked up to the heavens to make a small prayer and left the shelter of his shack.

Imperial soldiers, a dozen strong, rode black steeds at a gentle pace. This wasn't the first time they'd come through. And, he knew that he must greet them.

They looked down their noses at him, their armor creaking with every move.

"Greetings, citizen," a leading soldier said with feigned dignity.

"Glory to the emperor," Ben said with a deep bow.

The soldiers looked bored, but satisfied. "Report."

The man of the dirt never rose from his bow as he gave information on the locals that had passed by his home since the previous day.

The leader of the soldiers was unimpressed, "With the fall of the capital only days ago, I'm surprised you haven't noticed any fugitives passing through."

Ben's voice wavered, "Sir, this road is mostly unknown. I... I cannot see anyone choosing it to flee the city."

The soldier stared at him with a hard gaze. This was an occupied territory and loyalists were bound to remain. But, they'd already searched his home and he was just a peasant.

"Glory to the emperor," the soldier said after a moment's pause before leading his troop further along the road.

Ben did not rise from his bow until he could no longer hear the horses. With a deep breath, he turned back to his shack.

Inside, he found the anxious eyes of two beautiful women. The blonde fairy's lips hung open seductively and the swelling that had left his cock before the threat of death returned. The man swallowed hard as he looked away from the noble Allysandra to the face of her maid. Rebekah, for her part, took immediate notice of the tent that grew on the man's pants. She anxiously bit her lower lip as she looked away.

Ben self consciously turned himself away from the young ladies and coughed.

"You... you must be hungry." His words tried to distract from his base desires. But, he knew that the effort was futile.

In short order, a meal was presented and the pair of maidens ate with more restraint than the morning meal. Ben shared the meal, eating from his bed.

The light of day dwindled down as the three of them sat in silence.

Ben couldn't endure any longer and looked at the blonde woman who had to be a noble.

"My... My lady," he stammered. "Do you have anywhere to go?"

He was a peasant, a bumpkin from the country. He didn't know anything that could help a noble who had lost her kingdom. She had come to him and he had nothing to offer.

"B... Ben, was it?" Allysandra tried to sound confident. "I'm... I'm Ally. I... I need to go to the trade cities."

Ben struggled as he tried to understand her goal. He may not know much. But, he knew the reputation of the trade cities. They were hardly the sort of places that two solitary young girls should venture into. But, a noble would have their own logic.

"It's... dangerous," was all he could manage. Let alone the risk of going there, getting there would be near impossible.

The princess couldn't help but let a slight chuckle escape her. The sound surprised Rebekah and Ben causing a look of embarrassment to cross the petite blonde's face.

"It's just... It's just," she tries to explain, "I don't know what's not dangerous anymore."

A silence hangs over them as the light dies. Ben once more offers his bed to the girls and prepares a place on the floor for himself.

Allysandra and Rebekah take their place on the bed and let their bodies relax. Both girls can't help but smell the scent of man that envelops them. They hadn't noticed before for their tiredness. But, now the stink of musk saturates their delicate noses.

Allysandra's thoughts disturb her as she takes in the scent of a man. The violation of the gardener and the rape of her maid cannot leave her. Unconsciously, as she dozes, her hand drifts between her legs. She presses against her mound as her lust grows. Her libido stirs her out of rest and she struggles with what she's doing.

Trying not to disturb her companion, the princess reaches down through the tear in her dress and under the delicate fabric of her underwear. Her eyes open to look at Rebekah, hoping that the woman hasn't noticed.

With building desire, the blonde caresses the fur of her pubic hair. Gradually, she teases lower until she touches on her tightly closed lips. The flesh is plump and springy and she enjoys the brush of her fingers on the mound.

Thoughts of Rebekah's splayed legs and gaping pussy drive the princess to test her cleft. As her fingers kneed on the sacred flesh, she feels the bulb of her clitoris. Unknown sensations strike her like lightning. And, she caresses the little ball of nerves like it's a toy.

While Allysandra pleasures herself, Rebekah is trapped next to her. The young maid plays at sleep. But, it's impossible to hide from the heat and squirming of the woman beside her. It's an unnatural experience that she endures. Her mind flashes back to the moment of her abuse.

There was little for her in the way of pleasure as the unknown man used her. There is an ice that grows in her belly as she thinks about the way her insides were ripped apart. The more she thinks about it, the more her eyes sting. And now, her princess plays with the same hole that Rebekah had violated. It makes her sick.

Allysandra is unaware of the trauma that her friend is experiencing as she builds herself to climax. She doesn't even know what's coming, but she can't stop herself now. Delicate fingers tease the bean and caress the pink tissues until the princess accidentally lets out a moan. Her mind is frantic at the thought of being caught. But, in her distraction, she lets herself orgasm.

Her moan is unmistakable this time. Rebekah feels a growing anxiety in her own crotch as she listens to the subtle squirting in her princess' panties. The smell of love juices permeates the small shack as the princess feels her consciousness slip from her.

Allysandra finds peace in her post orgasm slumber. But, she's alone in that experience.

The hard on that had tormented Ben the entire day pulses with blood as he smells the scent of a woman's lust so close to him. Her moans could never have gone unnoticed. And, he finds himself rolling on the floor in frustration.

He tries in vain to sleep. But, vital energy is coursing through him. His thought go to his deceased wife. The beautiful woman who had given herself to him. He remembers the fleshy softness of her tender breasts and the ungodly heat of her loins as they coiled around his member. It's a torment he hasn't experienced in a long time.

The man who's past his prime gazes up restlessly for a long time. He can't be comfortable like this.

When he can take it no more, and is sure the women sleep, he rises from his place and looks down on the delicate faces of the two women. The blonde beauty whose scent floods his nostrils and the pretty girl who looks so much like his lost daughter. Their eyes are shut from sleep, they must feel safe. But, carnal thoughts threaten to overwhelm the man of the earth.

The sight of their faces moaning in pleasure. The pleasure of caressing their naked flesh. And, the overwhelming need to stuff his meat into their soft tunnels...

Despite himself, the man old enough to be their father draws out his penis. His hand grips the rod of iron and he begins to stroke himself. His foreskin slides soundlessly along his tool as he lusts over the maidens in his care.

It aches, more pain than pleasure, and challenges his sanity. He could tear the blankets from the women, rend their clothes, and take them as only a man can. His hand tears away from his manhood and reaches out.

As he is about to cross a terrible threshold, his eyes find the angry gaze of the brown haired girl. His heart skips and his hand sinks. In shame, he stuffs his penis into his pants and turns to the door.

The night is dark. But, the moon shines bright to his eyes. His feet carry him to the river where he sits and regrets.

When he looks at the brown haired girl, he sees the daughter that he loved. But, in her eyes, he sees fear and anger. Emotions he never wanted his daughter to have towards him.

The unease of his soul still cannot quench the lust in his heart. His engorged member still demands satisfaction. With a shameful heart, Ben rises and takes off his pants. Cock in hand, he strokes for his pleasure.

As his lust builds, he turns to the shack. His eyes wanting to penetrate the wooden walls and fabrics that hide the naked flesh within. But, as he looks, his eyes bulge.

The hateful gaze of the brown haired girl analyzes him in his shameful state. She's not far from him. Close enough that, were he to ejaculate, he might hit her. But, she's not afraid.

Rather, she looks at him with contempt. It hurts him that she hates him. But, he can't stop his hand.

The girl watches as the precum shines on his dick and a subtle squelching sound carries through the air.

His pleasure rises as he feels her hot gaze on his cock.

It doesn't take long. The cum erupts from him like a fountain. The jets pulse out of him, seeking to dirty the woman before him. The girl in braids is unmoving as a stream of semen lands on her skirt.

Her eyes scan from the gunk on his cock and hand to the gunk on her skirt. Her disdain for him as a human is tremendous as she takes a finger and wipes the glob of sperm off her clothes. She holds it before her eyes and tests it with her thumb. In the low light, she can't see its color. But, she can feel the viscosity of his seed.

Ben's mind returns from the land of lust to the shameful reality of his display. Guilt threatens to bring him to his knees as his cock softens in his hand.

Her eyes return to his shrinking penis and all she can feel is disgust. Such a pathetic organ hurt her so deeply. The thought stings her eyes and the contempt is tinged with sadness.

Rebekah looks up into the guilty eyes of the man and she can't help the complex emotions that threaten to overwhelm her. Hastily, she turns and walks back to the shack. After a moment's hesitation, she wipes her fingers off on the building and enters.

Ben is left alone in the cold. The heat of his arousal has left him and all he can do is sigh. The river washes away the residue of his lust and he returns to the shack.

He hesitates at the door for a long time. If only he could run away. But, he thinks, this is his home.

The cold eventually gets the better of him, and he enters the small building.

The scent of the princess' juices had settled. But, Ben can't help but catch the tang in the air. His eyes are on the girl so much like his daughter. Whether she's sleeping or pretending to, he can't tell. All he can do is settle in his spot and close his eyes.

Despite himself, he reminisces on the woman's cruel eyes as she watched him orgasm. His cock hardens again and he experiences a fitful night's sleep.

The morning that follows sees complicated thoughts on the minds of Ben and the women.

Princess Allysandra wakes to the wetness of her crotch from her first orgasm. Rebekah doesn't know what she's thinking. And, the host of the party can't suppress his arousal.

Still, they manage for breakfast.

"How is it, Ally?" Ben asks regarding the meal he prepared. His eyes avoiding Rebekah's cool gaze.

The princess takes to her shortened name and smiles at the older man, "It's good."

Ben scratches the back of his head, "I'm sure it's nothing compared to what you've had in the capital."

"Oh, no," the princess protests. "This is great. The vegetables are so fresh."

He smiles at the praise. His garden is his sole pride in life.

"Rebekah," Ally prods her companion. "You should be grateful too."

Ben hears the brown haired girl's name for the first time and looks to the woman. Her expression is even as she appraises him.

"Thank you... Ben."

The words are stiff and the man of the earth tries to smile. But, the tension between the two of them is palpable.

Ally feels the awkwardness, but chooses to let it pass.

"Ben," the princess says after a moment. "Do you have any clothes we could wear?"

She doesn't want to say it, but the grime and dirt that has penetrated her dress leaves her uncomfortable. And, her dress is not suitable for hiding in the countryside.

The man feels some tension as he nods his head. Despite his loss of her, Ben has kept two pairs of clothing that his daughter once wore. He would have offered them earlier, but he can't help but feel them unsuitable for a noble lady.

"Uh," he opens a crate under his bed and pulls out a pair of skirts and tops. "These belonged to my daughter."

Ally takes the items in her hands, a smile on her enchanting face. Rebekah's expression is cool as she looks at the older man.

Ben feels the command, and exits the building. A breath escapes him as he begins to tend his garden.

Inside, Ally marvels at the country clothes.

"This isn't a shirt," she says in confusion as she holds up the top.

Rebekah sighs as she disrobes.

In the privacy of the shack, the two angels stand unguarded in their nakedness. The fear of the man walking in on them is small. They each have a measure of him now.

The brown haired Rebekah takes a brown skirt and slides it up her waist. It's short and leaves a good portion of her thighs exposed. But, she's satisfied with the freedom of movement she experiences. The rust red triangle of a top has strings that wrap around her back to be tied off.

Ally feels her face heat up as she looks at the provocative display before her. Rebekah's belly, back, and legs are exposed. The triangle of material manages to hide her ample breasts and the bottom tip hides her navel. But, the loose fabric threatens to reveal what hides beneath. Her shoulder's and spine are naked save for the flimsy string that binds the clothing.

For her part, the maid is mostly unconcerned. Such clothing is typical in rural areas where the girls live off the land. It is a stark contrast from the high society that she has always been familiar with. But, it is not so alien to her as it is to the princess.

The maid smiles professionally at her princess, "We will have to endure, princess."

Ally's cheeks and ears are crimson as she clothes herself in what she considers skimpy garb. But, she follows her maid's lead.

Ben spends some time tending the soil of his garden. He finds himself wondering what the two maidens will look like in his daughter's clothes. He never thought it wrong that his daughter dress in such a way. The skin that was exposed on her was his own skin. But, now two women of standing would put on peasant clothes. He couldn't help feeling anxious to see them dressed so.

The ladies hid in the shack for a long time. He wondered if it was even right for him to seek entry when the day ended. So caught up in thought on the nubile youths in his home was he that it took him a moment to register the approaching imperial patrol.

The lust in his heart evaporated in the face of his fear. And, he hastily took his place for the soldiers.

The boredom of their routine did nothing to dull his anxiety. But, they didn't expect anything from him. His fear and nervousness was something they'd seen a hundred times before that day and would see a hundred more.

Ben remained bowed as they left. When they were finally gone, he sighed with relief. His eyes found the door to his shack and he visibly shook.

It was like his daughter had come back after so long. Her clothes were tighter on her than he remembered. Her hair was braided differently. But, she was... No, he realized. The eyes that looked at him were not his daughter's eyes. There was something unloving in them.

His heart crumbled. But, his cock rose. The skin of this beauty's legs and belly stirred his lust. And, her delicate shoulders seemed so kissable to him.

Rebekah read his expression with ease. Her eyes found the growth in his pants in a moment. Her disdain for him grew as she turned back into the shack.