Princess in Peril Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man past middle age could only laugh at himself as he turned back to his garden.

Evening came and Ben idled at his own door. With a breath he made his move and entered. The two girls sat at the table. They seemed to have been discussing something, but fell silent at his intrusion.

Ben tried not to let his gaze linger on the exposed white skin of the blonde and brunette. He turned to the task of preparing dinner, his hands trembling as he did so.

Ally looked at the man's back and bit her lip. She wasn't used to dressing like this. And, to have a man so close... It stirred uncomfortable feelings within her.

Rebekah watched on impassively. Her range of emotion much tighter than it had been only a few days earlier. But, within her heart, she was still a weak girl.

All of them tried to pretend that nothing was amiss. That they weren't frustrated by emotions they weren't used to.

There was little said as they settled down for the night.

The princess pleaded with herself that she not play with pussy again. And, the maid prayed that her mistress would show restraint. The solitary man in the room didn't know what he wished would happen.

But, ultimately, Ally chose the mood of the night again. Her frustration had built since her release the night before. She knew nothing of the pheromones that filled the man's home. She only knew that she had grown fond of the man's scent. The smell of his sheets that bound around her. And, her growing understanding of sex was a drug that compelled her to touch herself.

Rebekah sighed as she felt her princess squirm in the bed. But, she did nothing to alert the young woman to her exposure.

Ally did a better job at holding back her moans this night as she played with herself. Only the faint movement and growing heat affected her companion. But, Rebekah could feel her own frustration build. It wasn't fair, she thought. Her princess found pleasure while she had known so much pain.

Ben was unaware of the trial the two women were experiencing, at first. The room was silent for a long time. Ben felt like maybe he could control his lust. But, in the quiet shack the familiar scent of a young woman's sex flowered for his nose to smell.

He knew what she was doing, what she had done the night before. It was intoxicating. It was hell.

At some point, the soft sound of gushing fluid stirred the air. It was terrible.

Ben waited. He didn't know how long he needed to wait. But, he waited.

The dull sound of the sleeping princess carried for some time as he agonized. But, eventually, the older man rose from his place. His eyes looked down on the perfect images in his bed.

It took some effort, but he pulled away and walked down to the river.

His body was hot despite the cool air. His tunic and pants fell away. Despite his age, he was vital. And, all of his vitality found itself in his swollen organ.

His hand touched the hot pole and he pulled up and down. While he felt the electricity course through him, he turned.

He knew she was there before he turned. But, the sight of her shook him all the same. She was no further from him than she had been the night before. Were he to climax, his ejaculate would touch her skirt. Or maybe even land on her naked legs.

Her eyes were angry. Not aloof with contempt as they had been the night before. They were mad. Frustrated tears stung her eyes as she watched the disgusting act of the man before her.

His hand slowed as he looked at her. And, gradually, he let go. His hands dangling at his side as his cock twitched before the beautiful girl.

Her angry eyes looked at the piece of meat and she couldn't help the trembling breath that shook her.

Ben looked at her, the picture of the daughter he had lost. In that moment, he made a choice. His foot stepped forward.

Rebekah flinched in response to his movement. But, she didn't step back.

Ben felt powerful as he took another step. This angry girl before him was so fragile, she trembled at his every action. And, soon his penis was a breath away from her belly.

He looked down at her as she struggled to take her eyes off his phallus. He could smell the perfume of her innate aroma. It drove him mad.

His calloused hand took her chin gently. She struggled, refusing to let him control her. Her neck muscles flexed as she squirmed. But, she didn't run.

Her eyes burned as she tried not to look this man in the eyes. But, she felt weak before him. Her mouth upraised to meet his.

His lips touched hers and she clenched her teeth defiantly. At the contact, the droplets that had threatened to burst from her eyes fell. She closed her eyes and tightened her jaw. But, she didn't run.

Ben longed to explore her mouth with his tongue. But, knew he couldn't force her. He dropped his face to her delicate neck, his lips kissing the supple flesh and his tongue exploring the unknown territory.

His rough hands, so like those that had savaged her, slid across her skin. His fingers working up under the triangle fabric of her top.

Rebekah's eyes flashed open as she felt her tender breasts caressed by this man. They were like the pawing hands of the rapist. They felt the same. Only... maybe softer.

Ben spent a long time playing with Rebekah's boobs, his mouth leaving trails of saliva across her throat and shoulders.

The man, in his lust, was beyond stopping. The flimsy string of his daughters top came unbound with little effort. Rust red fabric fell away from the brunette woman like it had never been there.

Rebekah's face crinkled in anxiety as her chest was exposed to another man. She didn't know what she wanted. But, she continued to let this man she'd only known for two days play with her.

Ben's eyes turned up to gaze into the watery pools of his lover's eyes. He saw her hurt. And, wished that he could ease it. But, the longing of his heart was to push her further.

His lips caressed the fullness of her tits, calloused fingers already pushing down. A nipple found his mouth and he gently nibbled on it. The woman in his arms shook as she tried to pull away, but he followed her every move.

Rough hands gripped the skirt, his thumbs sliding under its hem. As he pushed, Rebekah desperately clung to the fabric. When he pushed down, the brown haired girl's legs crumpled. She was trying to hold this one bastion for herself. But, his mind was made up.

She didn't fall to the ground as he pushed her skirt away. She let her crotch touch the night air.

Ben held the girl as she trembled, his penis scalding the skin of her belly. He felt the warm wetness of her tears as she sobbed into his shoulder. The rape that she'd gone through was a secret that he didn't know. But, he could feel her wound.

It took some time, but he pulled her face from his shoulder. She was a mess. But, she was beautiful.

His lips found hers once more. And, this time, she accepted him. His tongue massaged hers. It was what he wanted. But, she did not reciprocate his efforts.

In the end, his desires were frustrated. And, as he pulled away to look at her, he saw the anger and hatred that her sadness and tears couldn't hide.

Despite himself, Ben felt a desire to conquer this woman. To make her his own, regardless the trauma it gave her.

His eyes closed as her arched his head to the heavens. A tremor coursed through him as he had never experienced with his wife. His cock screamed at him for action. To plunge into the softness of her sex and fill her with his seed. But, the defiance in her eyes challenged him.

"Get on your knees," his words were soft. As though he was afraid to utter them.

Rebekah heard them as if from far away. She knew what it meant. She struggled in his grasp, but her feet did not retreat.

Ben brought his lips to her ear and breathed heavily into it. "Get on your knees."

Rebekah's eyes swam at his repeated command. She couldn't, she thought. What he wanted was something that only whores would do. It wasn't something she could...

His frustration grew and he put his hands on her shoulders. His weight pushed down on her, threatening to crush her. He knew that such an action could never bring her to her knees, but he wouldn't kick them out from under her. Instead he pressed.

The crisis in the young maid's mind was terrible. How much humiliation would she be forced to experience. This man, though seemingly kinder than the one before, was taking all her dignity from her. She felt her knees buckle as she submitted to his will.

The woman didn't fall all in one go. The older man had to apply constant pressure to get her knees to touch the soil below. But, soon, he looked down on her. His fleshy stick dangling before her bitter eyes.

In a way, he feared what could happen between her perfect teeth. But, he was devoted to putting his penis between her lips.

She looked up at him with hate in her eyes. But, she flinched when he brought a large hand to her face. His rough fingers explored her lips, pulling them away to show her gums and teeth.

She wanted to refuse him what he sought. To tighten her jaw. But, he softly coaxed her. Caressing her face, chin, neck, and breasts. She ached as he knelt down before her and kissed her lips. Her resistance faltered, and she opened her mouth. She accepted his tongue and allowed hers to dance with it.

Rebekah was hungry in a way she had never known. A desire so debased that she could hardly understand it. She knew that what he wanted would give her no pleasure. But, she allowed the man to use her.

Ben's kisses and caresses slowed and he looked into her desolate eyes. It was enthralling. He rose before her. His penis waving before her nose. He worried that she would think it stank.

As her listless gaze moved from his eyes to his penis, Rebekah's breathing grew labored. She could smell the man's sex. It was strong, but not altogether unpleasant. It reminded her of the smell of his bed and shack. It was a smell she'd grown comfortable with.

Once more, his thumb intruded in her mouth. It pulled down on the fine teeth of her jaw. And, she allowed her mouth to widen.

The foreskin of his penis had retreated somewhat and the crown of his flesh sought new shelter.

Rebekah watched through tears that never stopped as the disgusting mass drove forward. As her virgin mouth was pierced, the maiden felt confusion. The growing mass of meat filled the void of her mouth. Her tongue tasting the salty skin as it slid deeper. When it finally touched the back of her throat, Rebekah gagged and tried to pull away.

Ben's breathing was shallow as he looked down on the beautiful girl below him. His cock was warm with her saliva and even the scraping of her teeth on his flesh elicited excitement within him.

When he looked into her eyes, he didn't see hate or anger. Just confusion and humiliation. It was a drug that pushed him further.

"Close your lips," he said as he stroked her cheek and cupped her jaw.

She felt ashamed as she tightened her lips around his member. Her eyes tightly closing to the degradation she was experiencing.

Ben felt soft lips engulf his shaft and began to move. His hips moved gently toward and away from her. The slobber that she couldn't swallow coated his penis and lubricated her lips. The soft tongue that had nowhere to hide added to his sensation of pleasure.

He wasn't rough or violent. But, he used her. This wasn't sex as he had known with his wife. It wasn't a sacred act of union. This was like using a tool. Her mouth was his to enjoy.

Rebekah's mind was reeling. She never wanted this. She never wanted to be used by men like this. But, here she was with a cock in her mouth. Gagging every time his crown pushed into her throat. It wasn't pleasant. But, somehow, her pussy tingled.

The cold air brushed against the growing wetness of her crotch. It made her more frustrated. Why wasn't he penetrating her there?

Ben was building. His arousal was maxed out before his penis ever touched her lips. But, the eroticism of the moment. The sight of where his meat ended and her face began had him boiling.

Over and over, his hips pushed into her. His balls softly resting on her chin as he made her gag on his cock. Her wet lips sliding with ever more drool across his shaft. It all built to a breathtaking climax.

Rebekah felt his hands clasp the back of her head and in a moment pull her face into his groin. It hurt and she wanted nothing more than to be free of him. But, he held her as his cock pulsed on her tongue. She felt something foreign fill her throat and pushed her hands against his thighs. She whimpered as she struggled to get the uncomfortable mass out of her throat.

Ben felt the euphoria of his ejaculation. Streams of thick cum pulsed out of his balls to be deposited in the brown haired beauty's formerly unviolated throat. He knew he was hurting her. He knew that the pleasure of this moment was his alone. But, it felt so good.

Gradually, the high of orgasm faded from him and he looked down into the pleading eyes of the abused woman. In that moment, he returned to himself and hastily pulled out.

Rebekah hacked up strings of sticky cum in an effort to catch her breath.

The older man's slimy stick was softening from the moment of his climax. But, he couldn't stop himself from appreciating the sight of the perfect naked woman coughing up cum at his feet. The energy that he thought would depart from him grew as he watched Rebekah recover from his use of her.

It took her some time. But, the girl caught her breath. She looked down on the slime that coated her hands, the festering seed of the second man to abuse her. Her eyes turned up to the man and her hatred returned. Why had she allowed this pathetic beast to get off on her suffering? But, her eyes could barely meet his. The object of her suffering, that terrible cock, stood proudly between them.

She hated it. But, as she sat below his manhood, Rebekah felt a longing in her loins. The juices that leaked from her were cold from the air. But, the heat within was terrible.

The daggers she shot past his manhood only furthered Ben's lust. He couldn't settle for shaming her only this much.

The young woman flinched as he knelt down before her. That hateful member drawing closer to her once more. She was angry and didn't want to give him anything more. Her body swiveled and she tried to crawl away.

The hope she had for escape was soon lost. She felt his rough fingers grip her hips and pull her back to him. Her struggling was weak. Her resolve broken. She let her head sag as he positioned himself.

Her vagina quivered as the head of his penis aligned with its lips. The soft tissues of her inner lips warmed his meat as it nestled inside her.

"Why?"

The word seemed to stop the world. Ben stopped his advance and looked down on the slender back before him. Her hair a mat of shadow in the darkness of the night.

His conscience struck him as he felt the warmth of her genitals upon his own. The lust that he could not contain dissipated as he heard her sad question repeat in his mind.

Ben pulled his penis away from paradise and sat on the grass. He could feel the heat of her crotch and could smell the scent of her sex as she remained motionless on her hands and knees. He could see the trembling of her fragile body as she silently cried.

He'd gone too far.

He'd used a girl, so like his own daughter, purely for his own pleasure. He'd hurt her.

The melancholy of his heart threatened to bring tears to his own eyes.

With hesitant hands, he once more grasped the soft skin of her hips. His touch made Rebekah flinch. But, she did not resist.

Tenderly, he pulled her to him. His penis, refusing to shrink even with the remorse in his heart, pressed against her naked hip as he took her in his arms. He wasn't sure that he could help her with his touch. But, he desperately wanted to hold her.

The sad maid, whose world had fallen apart, allowed herself to be held. She turned into his warmth and sank her face into his shoulder. The cold of the night air only pushed her deeper into his arms.

They sat in silence for a long time. The wetness on his shoulder only reminded Ben of his evil. But, eventually, the tears stopped. Rebekah's sadness had not lessened. But, she had gained some strength.

Her head raised and she pulled away. The warmth of his cock on her skin clung to her as she slid out of his arms.

She didn't look at him as she took up her clothes.

He looked on sadly as she got dressed and walked back to the shack. He wanted her to look back. But, her steps never faltered.

Silent as the night, she was gone. And, he sat naked by the river.

With an angry glance at his still lustful penis, he dressed and returned to his home.

Sleep did not come easily for either of them. But, inevitably they both fell into a fitful slumber.