Princess in Peril

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today, he had been collecting from the traps he had set the day before when he had heard the unusual sound of splashing water.

Curious, his eyes had been delighted by the sight of two beauties bathing in this secluded part of the river.

He was young. Fresh into adulthood. But, there had never been any girls in his life. He had nothing to offer them and that was that.

But, his eyes were sharp as he looked out from behind a tree. Two divine beauties bounced, naked, in the water.

From their position on the bank of the river, their breasts rose out of the water. Their nipples were hard from the cold and the young man's mouth watered with desire.

The beast within his pants grew in an instant. It strained painfully as his heart beat like a drum. The situation was alien to him. Something impossible.

And yet, he could see the tender flesh of these nubiles. It was difficult to think. But, his mind was quick.

The garments of the two ladies lay unprotected not far from him.

His Adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed with difficulty. And, in a moment, he moved.

The sudden movement drew the attention of the two ladies and their worst fear was realized. Not only had a man found them in the moment of their vulnerability. But, he pounced on their clothes.

Allysandra let out a scream and collapsed to the water, covering her nakedness. Rebekah moved protectively in front of her ward.

As the man triumphantly claimed their dresses, he leered down on the two women. Still appreciating Rebekah's naked chest.

It took a moment longer for the maid's face to run scarlet before she too dropped below the water's surface.

There was silence for a long while as the two women recovered somewhat from the humiliation. The man's leering had turned mischievous as he felt his power.

Rebekah was the first to speak.

"It's improper for a man to stare at women while they bathe."

She was trying to keep her voice steady. But, inwardly, she was freaking out.

The young man laughed, a twinkle in his eye.

"I suppose it's also improper to take bathing women's clothes."

The women's ire grew as the stranger gloated. But, ultimately, they had no power over the situation.

"Now, ladies," the man teased. "Come on out and we can talk."

Rebekah scoffed, "Don't you have any decency. This is not what a man should do."

The girls were used to being in the presence of knights and nobility. This sort of honorless commoner was just too much.

The man looked like he was thinking about something quite deeply. Even for the hardness of his phallus and the sickening lust that was overtaking him, he didn't think of himself as an evil man. But, that wasn't enough to turn him away from the opportunity before him.

He smiled and said again, "Come out and we can talk."

There was no change. And the man thought, "These are mighty fine clothes. You too must be important."

Allysandra bristled while Rebekah glared.

"This in particular," the man held up the white dress, dirty and tattered as it was. "I imagine you want this back pretty bad."

Without shedding his smile for a moment, the man tore a long rip in the princesses dress.

Allysandra's face blanched as she heard the tearing sound. Her maid broke from the water's surface and stumbled out of the river, her nakedness exposed for the pleasure of the man.

Her ample breasts bounced as she charged the man. Her face steamed at the humiliation. But, her duty was to her princess.

The man raised the garment again as she approached, his eyes savoring the gift.

"Ah, ah, ah," he said, threatening to tear even more.

Rebekah stopped just a stride before the man. Allysandra watched on, mortified. Everything was going so terribly wrong.

The maid's breasts heaved more from humiliation than exertion and the man was giddy for the view.

"Calm down," he said as he lowered the dress. He felt his own body quiver with excitement as his eyes roamed down her chest and belly to the promised land between her legs.

The woman in braids felt tears sting her eyes as she bashfully covered her breasts and crotch. While she could never marry a prince, the promise of wedding a respectable man had always been something she expected to happen.

Now, a strange man was looking at her in the way that only a husband should. She wanted desperately to dive back into the river. But, was frozen and exposed.

The man once more felt the violent dilemma of the extent of his morality. Here he had power. A power he had never known. A beautiful woman was naked before him. And, he likely would never have such a one at his mercy again.

"Get..." he stumbles as he swallows midspeech. "Get on the ground... On your back."

Rebekah is mortified at the order. The tragedy of the capital of Genoa was terrible. But, this tragedy that the man intended for her made her bowels freeze.

"N... No," she tries to sound defiant.

The man's smile doesn't disappear, though an uneasiness causes his body to quake even more violently.

"Lie down. Or I tear more."

The threat is heard and the brown haired maid breaks out in a cold sweat. Her head turns back to see the terrified princess. Much as she wants support in this moment, there is none to be found.

The three of them stare at one another and the man sees something change in Rebekah's eyes. He sees resignation.

Trembling, the maiden lowers her hands. Giving the man full view of the flesh that she had spent a lifetime protecting.

Tears fill her eyes and overflow as she bends. Her knees quake violently as she descends to the grassy carpet below.

The man savors her every movement. The sway of her breasts, the crease in her belly as she bends down, and the shape of her thighs widen for her to meet the ground.

His eyes find her watery brown orbs and he almost hears a painful snap in his soul as her misery feeds the power of his aching cock.

The thoughts of settling for anything less than disgracing this young woman have left him. His arousal is overwhelming as he sees her lying on the ground. Her breasts have succumbed to gravity and pressed against her chest. Her belly has flattened and the cheeks of her butt have spread out beneath her.

Still, the crack of her untouched pussy hides in the shadow of her closed thighs.

Rebekah's thoughts are a wreck with terror and humiliation. All she can do is look up as the man tosses aside the tatters of her princess' dress.

The young man's hands tremble as he pulls off his shirt to reveal defined muscles on a scrawny chest. Were he anything but her rapist, Rebekah might think him appealing.

But, anything appealing about the man is lost when he unfastens his pants and reveals one of the most disgusting things either Rebekah or Allysandra had ever seen.

In a way, the man's penis is an unassuming thing. A stick of meat that can only be found on males. But, what it's used for is the desecration of a woman's purity.

The man's cock struggles to explode with the blood that engorges it. The testicles that Rebekah doesn't even really know only add to her disgust. And, his pubic hair only serves to make the man more wild and barbaric.

Allysandra watches the bandit stand over her companion. She wills herself to save the young woman who had practically grown up with her. But, fear of humiliation from being seen and fear of the man's penis keeps her shivering in the water. And, the worst thing is that the restless ache she feels within her belly has touched her loins.

The emotions experienced by the three of them are wildly different from any they've known. But, only the man feels empowered by them.

His cock feels mighty to him. It presses out to hover over the naked woman who cries beneath him.

A breath of air shakes out of him as he kneels before her feet. He knows that he is stronger than her. And, as his hands settle on her legs he feels her bristle.

"Please," Rebekah begs, "don't do this."

The man's smile falters and he looks at her face, a sort of sad expression on his own. It only lasts a moment before his eyes turn down to the tuft of fur that almost hides the beginnings of her slit.

His hands push open her legs. It's slow as she tries to keep them closed. But, she simply can't compete with his strength. And, gradually, her thighs part.

The promised land opens before him and he kneels between her legs. No matter what she tries, there is no closing this gate.

Wider and wider, her thighs spread. And, the plump flesh of her pussy lips is fully exposed.

His cock hovers over the soft white flesh that has never been seen by anyone before. Her lips teasing open.

A racking sob cuts through the handmaid as she violently flings her arms up at the man.

There is a sick pleasure for the man as he pushes his weight down on the woman. His meat mashes against her crotch as he holds her arms with his body.

It's a sensation neither has known before. The flesh of two bodies meeting. Rebekah knows that it is the most sacred gift that two people can share. But, this stranger is taking her gift while all she can do is cry.

She calms down, her impotent rage converted to sadness as the man relishes the heat of her body for a moment longer.

But, the pulse of his cock demands release. And, hesitantly, he lets go of the maid and rises to look down on her nakedness.

His lust to penetrate her builds. But, his hands seek to explore this unknown land. He paws at her breasts and pulls on her reddish nipples.

She winces in discomfort, but allows him to play with her flesh.

Calloused hands caress her belly and dive down to her sex. The hair of her mound is tugged and the young maiden's hips involuntarily rise. This response elicits a smile from the man. But, he's already moving on.

Unclean fingers touch the untouched and he spreads her lips.

For the first time, pink tissues are exposed and the man feels his heart leap. His rough fingers are painful for Rebekah as he dips them into her vagina. Her fight lost, she turns her head away from him and away from the princess. Sad tears quietly rain down on the soil in a stream.

Her rapist's breathing is shallow as his fingers withdraw.

The head of his penis touches the gap in her lips and he feels warmth engulf him.

She's not wet. He doesn't even know that she should be. All that matters is pressing further in.

It's harder than he imagined, he feels the dryness of her walls and naturally eases himself back and forward within her.

Her tears are joined with moans of displeasure as she is invaded. The softness of her insides, a part of her she didn't even know, is pulled and stretched as her rapist finds his own comfort.

Before he gets far, the man's penis meets a new resistance. He knows its meaning. Her maidenhead. Something that can only be claimed once by the first man to touch a woman.

For him, this is a moment of pride. For her, it is a moment of absolute humiliation.

He tests the membrane over and over again, causing her to groan and writhe unhappily.

Finally, his playing with her hymen peaks and he slowly forces his cock through it.

Rebekah doesn't scream from the pain. But, her body tries to move away, as though she could escape the dirtying of her womanhood. Her face crinkles in pain and she shakes her head back and forth to deny the reality of what's happening.

Finally, her head rests sideways. Her eyes meeting her princess'. Both women are crying. But, only Rebekah knows the pain of her deflowering.

The man tests the freedom of movement and the new lubrication that comes with a broken maidenhead. As he plays, streaks of her blood coat his phallus and a power unlike any other takes him.

No more does he play and tease his way into her. His cock buries itself in her once pristine pussy.

As he digs into her guts, Rebekah unintentionally grunts as she is raped. It's humiliating that she should make sounds for this evil man's pleasure. And, he does take pleasure in her every sound.

His balls slap against her as he builds his speed. The squelching sounds that come from their crotches bring a deeper shade of beet red to Allysandra's cheeks and ears.

The princess, hidden by the waters, feels the uncomfortable sensation in her loins and allows her hands to find their way to her lips. She can't see all that is happening to her companion. But, she knows where it's happening.

While the man lustily plunges into Rebekah's depths, the princess presses on her mound. The naive young woman doesn't know how to gratify the ache within her. And, feels disgust for herself as she gazes into Rebekah's leaking eyes.

The sounds that the violated maiden make change despite her wishes. She grunts when he pushes his weight into her and moans from sensations other than pain.

The man rests his head on her bosom as he works her hole. This is the greatest experience of his life. And, all he wants is more.

He feels like he could go on forever. But, his orgasm is boiling over. Every thrust pushes him closer and with a grunt he feels his cum tear away from his balls and through his pulsating shaft.

The ejaculation is unlike any he'd experienced before. This was done inside a woman. This was his purpose in life. To set his seed within the womb of a fertile woman. It was closer to any heaven than he could have ever gotten.

His thrusts slow and, eventually, he just rests. His still hard cock sharing the heat of her sex as he leans over her.

Rebekah remains unchanged, she will not look at him.

The afterglow lingers over the man as his sweat drops down on the brown haired girl's chest and belly.

But, in the moment that peace flees from him, he recognizes his sin.

He's not a man who lived an evil life. He didn't steal or fight. But, now, he's raped.

He feels his penis soften and pulls it from her crevice. A stream of milky white fluid oozes from the gap left in her genitals. For a moment he thinks it beautiful.

Then, he recognizes it as evidence of his crime.

His heart grows faint and he quickly withdraws from the young maid's legs. His fingers tremble as he pulls on his clothes. And, with a final look to his victim, he rushes off into the shelter of the trees.

Rebekah has no thoughts for his departure. No desire to close her legs or rid herself of the man's gunk.

All she can do is look at the princess and cry.

Allysandra remembers the young gardener. All she could do then was watch. And, again with Rebekah, all she did was watch.

Despite the disgust she felt, her trembling fingers continued to press on her nervous loins.

Eventually, Rebekah's eyes close. The streams of tears spent, the violated woman lets her exhaustion take her and finds the peace of slumber.

12