Princess Innocence

Story Info
A pampered princess leaves the safety of her city.
4.3k words
4.15
26.9k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ravensing
Ravensing
273 Followers

Lilly sighed as she leaned against the railing of the tower balcony as she twirled a blonde ringlet in her finger. Her 18th birthday was already 6 months in the past. She thought being an adult would change things. It hadn't. She gazed out beyond the walls to the forest beyond. What was out there? Only she seemed to be curious. But of course, she could not go. No, she was stuck here in the palace. She sighed. How could no one else want to know what was beyond the city?

Sure, they had everything they needed here. Small gardens and a tiny lake inside the wall fed the city. A well gave clean water. Hunters from the walls occasionally managed to shoot a deer with harpoons for furs and a variety of food. A small mine fed their need for resources. Everything else was delivered by bird. Except adventure.

It was so boring here. The same people, day in and day out. There were around 1,000 people in the city and Lilly had met them all. Multiple times. She'd grown bored of people. Now she just wanted to be... out there. Among the trees. Beyond the mountain range. Anywhere but here.

No one could leave the city though. There wasn't even a gate. The wall was solid all the way around. You could get up onto it from inside the city but there was no way down on the other side. And it was at least a forty-foot drop. Lilly had looked.

So... She just watched and took notes. She thumbed her journal absently as she gazed at the skies outside the city. She sat up straight as she saw a speck in the distance. Another bird! That was the third today. Lilly hated that no one else was curious where the birds or their packages came from. Who sent them? Where did they get the things they sent? How did they make them?

Lilly jotted down notes as the bird flew into closer view. It had come from the direction of the mountains. Most did. Red. That meant a bath supply bird most likely. Probably bringing soap. She sighed. How was soap made? What was it made of? Why was she the only one to care?

What if the birds stopped coming? No one would listen to thoughts like that though. "The birds have always come and always will come," her father, the king, had said. She watched as the red bird flew over the hay field and dropped its package. The package thumped softly onto a bed of hay set out to await it. The bird wheeled and headed back out of the city. Towards the mountains.

What was- Lilly's heart jumped into her throat as the red bird jerked in flight. Something shiny had flown through the air from the forest below and hit the bird. The bird crumpled at the impact and fell out of the sky, falling below the treeline. Lilly's heart was racing as her hands trembled. She memorized the treetops the bird had fallen behind in her mind and quickly flipped to her sketches of the landscape in the directions of the mountain.

There... She marked the location on her drawing. That's where the bird had fallen. She jumped to her feet. "Father!" she called as she ran through the palace.

It took several minutes to find her father. She burst into his meeting room after forcing her way past Peeves, the scrawny scribe guard. There were four other men in the room with her father, all looking surprised in her direction. Her father looked exasperated and disappointed at her barging into his meeting room. She didn't care. "Father! A bird was shot down! It fell into the forest and-"

"Lilly!" Her father shouted. "You do not interrupt me in my meetings! You bring shame to yourself and to me!"

"But father the-!"

"Silence!" The king said. "I have told you I will hear no more of your talk of the outside. Now return to your tower without supper!"

Lilly opened her mouth to protest but there was a fire in her father's eyes. She wilted and turned from the room, running back to her tower. It wasn't fair! Why did no one listen to her! She was an adult! Eighteen years of age! She should not be treated like a child anymore.

This was ridiculous. That bird needed to be investigated! Something shot it down! What if that bird was never replaced and they never got a shipment of soap ever again! What if other birds were shot down? Someone had to do something, and clearly that was up to her.

Lilly huffed and set into motion a plan she had had for a long time. She pulled her pillowcase stuffed with bread out from under her bed. Then she stripped the bed of sheets. She then pulled down the curtains. She set to tying knots. Sheet to sheet to curtain to curtain. She wrapped the lengths of her makeshift rope around the room. Yes... that would have to be long enough. Then she piled them all in her arms along with the bread pillowcase and marched out of her room.

One guard questioned her as she left the palace. She told him her father was punishing her by making her do her own laundry, and she was talking the sheets to the pond to wash them. He shook his head with disappointment, buying her story hook-line-and-sinker.

She smiled as she headed for the wall. It was getting late so no one was about. She climbed the wall without being seen. Then, she tied one end of her rope to a crenelation and tossed the other over the wall. She peered down. It looked like her rope was a little short. That was alright. She could drop the few extra feet to the ground.

She dropped the pillowcase with the bread over the wall then climbed up and began lowering herself down. It was a lot easier than the had expected. The wall was slightly sloped so with the help of her rope it was almost like she was just walking down a very very steep hill. When she reached the end of it she let go and slid the rest of the way down. Despite her best efforts she fell into a heap on the floor. She grunted and got to her feet, dusting off her dress. "Hmph." She said with satisfaction, kicking the wall lightly. She then picked up her pillowcase and set off into the forest, grinning from ear to ear.

~Two hours later~

"Oh nooooo!" Lilly moaned as her dress snagged again, tearing another hole in the hem. She huffed and tried to bundle the dress up higher. "Ugh! Why is it so dirty out here!" Lilly said to the forest. The ground was cluttered with leaves, brush, and roots. It was muddy too, and she had already had to rescue her left shoe from the mud twice. "Ow!" she screeched as she tripped on a root and fell to her knees. "Not faaair!" she whined as she stood up, her dress now covered in mud. "Where are you bird!" she demanded. This was not at all like she had expected. It was dark. Wet. Dirty. And not at all like an adventure.

She stopped still. What was that? She thought she heard something... a rustling. "Bird?" she called. "I-is that you?" Lilly screeched as something grabbed her by the ankle and yanked, lifting her upside down into the air. Her dress fell up, revealing her pale legs and undergarments and blocking her face.

"Ahh!" Lilly cried as she desperately tried to push her dress up to she could see. There was a large bulbous plant on the ground with several tendrils protruding from it. One of the tendrils was holding her up by the foot. "O-ok Mr. Plant! That's quite enough, you can put me d-down now!"

The plant lurched and... turned to the side. The bulbous plant was actually just part of a much larger creature. The whole thing was nearly two dozen feet long. It looked vaguely like a lion made out of plants. It had originally been laying flat on its back. It had rolled over onto its side. The bulbous part of the lion-plant was... Its penis.

Lilly blushed furiously. "Heh... Good kitty. Look, I know I'm pretty but... maybe you can-!" Lilly yelped as the vine holding onto her foot began to snake its way up her leg. "B-bad kitty!" Lilly wiggled, causing herself to sway back and forth in her dangling position. She let out a yelp as three more vines shot upwards from the plant-lion, each grabbing her by a different limb.

The four long limbs began to lower her down towards the plant-animal, which let out a low rumbling growl. A fifth vine, this one covered with thorns on one side like a thin saw emerged from the plant-crotch. "N-no! Good tiger-kitty! Don't kill me! Anything but that!"

The razor vine wound its way over to Lilly. It slid up her leg, soft side against her skin, and slid up underneath her undergarments. Lilly gasped as the vine wormed its way up her shift, across her inner thigh, over her stomach, and back up the other leg of her shift. Lilly yelped again as the razor vine then jerked sharply, tearing away her garments from her bellybutton down. Goosebumps raced across her pale skin as it was exposed to the night air.

"O-oh..." Lilly said nervously. "You aren't an angry plant... you're a... h-happy plant." She smiled weakly. "W-well, I d-don't really think we... know each other well enough for that kind of-" Lilly cut off with a squeak as the lion-plant growled. It lowered her further, bringing her within six feet of its bulbous flower-crotch. There was a squelching sound and half a dozen or so smaller thinner vines wiggled free of the flower. These were different. They looked more... flesh-like. They had bulged heads, sort of like a mushroom. And they were covered in a slick glistening fluid. "e-eeeewwww!" Lilly whined as the wet vines started writhing between her legs, making their way from her feet slowly upwards.

Lilly was so distracted by the slimy-vines she didn't even see the razor-vine coming back for another pass. This time it slid in at the neck of her dress and slid down between her breasts. When it tore away it took the rest of her cloths with it, leaving Lilly naked in the cold breeze. She yelped and tried to cover herself, but the vines still held her arms and legs wide. The slimy-vines began wrapping around her body like snakes. They wound their way up, from her legs up her body. "A-Ah! Not there!" Lilly moaned as the first few vines found their marks. Two of the mushroom-headed slime-vines had found their targets. One was pressed against the lips of her pussy. The other had wormed its way between her ass cheeks and was pressing against her anal star. They didn't penetrate her yet. Instead, they pulsated gently, pressing and relaxing against the entrances they were poised to breech. Lilly shivered as the other vines wound higher. Two of them wound their way around her breasts, gently squeezing them by clenching and releasing. The others continued upwards. Towards her head. "N-No! Stop it!" Lilly cried as one of the vines wound its way around her neck and tried to press its mushroom tip at her mouth. She pursed her lips tight and swung her head side-to side to avoid it.

"Ouch!" she screamed as another vine wrapped itself around her curled blonde hair, holding it in a pony tail and yanking it to hold her head steady. The vine around her neck wound up a bit and finally managed to press its mushroomed tip against her mouth. "MMMMmhhmmmhmm!" Lilly growled angrily as she kept her lips pursed against the vine pressing against them.

Other vines wormed their way around her body, seemingly sad they were unable to find any other holes to press against. The vines pressing against her three entrances began undulating slightly. Pressing forwards a tiny amount then relaxing backwards. Lilly tried to fight against them for a while, but the larger vines held her tight. She tensed and squeaked slightly as the vine at her pussy pressed a little further, finally parting her lips and brushing against her moist virgin skin inside. With that one gentle thrust it was as if the whole monster decided it was done playing. The vine plunged into her pussy, worming its way up into her quickly. Lilly yelped as the vine at her ass forced its way inside of her as well. As she screamed the vine at her mouth was given its opening. It slammed into her mouth, quickly worming its way down her throat.

Her whole body tensed as the three slimy vines ground their way into her holes. Her fingers splayed wide and her legs kicked as her body bulged. Several feet of tentacle was sliding into each of her holes. The one in her pussy squirmed up her tunnel and slammed into her cervix before pressing on into her womb. The one in her ass wormed its way deeper, climbing inch after inch, foot after foot up her intestine. The one in her throat wiggled down, past her uvula, down her throat and into her stomach.

Foot upon foot of tentacle vine slid into Lilly. Soon coils could be seen beneath her skin as her womb filled with ropes of cock. Her stomach expanded as it filled with vines. Her whole body bulged as her intestines took in foot after foot.

As the vines fucked her she was turned right side up. As if not wanting to be left out the circling vines that hadn't found holes drew closer. Two snaked up the vine in her pussy, tracing its path towards her hole. Another followed the vine towards her ass.

Lilly twitched as she was filled to bursting. The three new vines pressured for entrance, forcing against her already plugged holes. Her pussy stretched, gaping to childbirthing sizes as the two more vines squirmed and forced their way in, drilling upwards to bury themselves in her inner warmth. Her asshole was similarly bulged as the second vine to enter therein shoved its way inside.

Her whole midsection writhed with vines inside of her. Then, things began to change. The vines in her pussy and womb began removing themselves. Feet of vines began sliding out of her, vacating her innards. At the same time she was lowered further, towards the large shaft of the flower at the lion's crotch.

Finally the vines in her pussy pulled almost all the way out, leaving only six inches or so inside of her. They pulled apart from each other, gaping her pussy wide. It was loose from minutes of being jammed open and stuffed with vine, so it stretched wide. From below her hole could be seen gaping open. It was possible to see all the way up her tunnel to her cervix. The vines held her whole tunnel gaping several inches wide.

She was lowered down, towards the enormous three foot long six inch wide monster flower cock. As the tip of the cock nestled itself into her pussy, the vines in her ass got the message. They began removing themselves. If this massive shaft was going to fit in her they'd need to come out first. Her body was going to need all the stretching room it could get.

She tried to scream as her body was pulled down onto the enormous cock, but her throat was still filled with vine. Her body bulged wider, so the cock could fit. It slowly slid into her as her hole stretched. Her entire stomach bulged as the cock filled her to bursting. The vines moved her up and down slowly, using her body as a fleshlight against the enormous cock.

The lion-plant let out a roar. Lilly winced as she felt something hot blossom inside her. Slowly she was lifted up. The monster cock continued to twitch and spasm as it was pulled out. Hot liquid continued to flow into Lilly's womb, filling her up. Her belly stretched and dilated as gallons of cum were pumped into it. Finally only the tip of the huge cock was in her.

The vine in her mouth began to twitch as well. Lilly felt it pop and more cum began to fill her stomach. She felt full to bursting as her body bulged wider until she looked nine months pregnant. Finally the vine in her mouth began to extract itself as well, vacating her stomach and sliding out of her throat foot by foot. After what felt like hours only the tip of both cocks were in her. The lion-plant pulled the cocks out of her and stood up. A river of cum erupted from her vagina, spraying from her hole as her womb drained of it's fluid. She coughed and heaved, and vomited up cum from her stomach. It washed down her body, painting her breasts and stomach white with the sticky goo. She felt the vines holding her limbs loosen.

In one motion the lion-plant dropped her and ran, bolting off into the woods. Lilly fell in a puddle of cum. Her belly was beginning to deflate as the stream of cum continued to pour from her pussy. Her stomach rumbled and she couldn't keep it back. She expelled another long stream of cum from her mouth. She tried to move. Tried to crawl out of the growing puddle of cum. But she couldn't. Her whole body ached. All she could do was lay there, expelling cup after cup of cum from both ends.

It took hours for the flows to stop. It was growing dark when she finally stopped vomiting. A thin slimy trail still leaked from her pussy but for the most part the flow had stopped. She still couldn't move. She was covered in the cum that had poured out of her. It was everywhere. Over her entire body. In her hair. In her mouth. Everywhere. Finally, she gave up. Exhaustion overtook her, and she passed out.

It was the next day when Lilly finally woke up. She groaned and tried to sit up. She was still covered in the lion-plant cum. Somehow it had not dried out. It retained its wet sticky gooeyness. Lilly winced as she felt a strange movement in her stomach. She looked down and gasped. Her belly was enormous. As big as a beach ball. She felt it again... Something... moving inside of her. Her belly bulged and moved as she felt kicking from inside of herself. She was... pregnant... VERY pregnant.

"Ooooohhhh... Oh no..." Lilly said as she laid on the ground, craning her head to look at her pregnant stomach. Lilly tried to sit up but stopped as she got herself up on her elbows. She felt a... popping sensation deep in her groin followed by what felt like a flow of liquid. She fell back to the ground with a gasp as her abdomen tensed and a ripple of pressure worked its way down her body. She suddenly felt lightheaded and dizzy as the creatures tossed and turned in her womb.

The flow of liquid continued and soon a steady stream of clear viscus liquid was flowing from her pussy. "A-AHHHHHH!" she screamed in pain as the things inside her suddenly began trying to get out. Dozens of limbs trashed inside her, all trying to get down, down through her cervix and out of her womb. Searing pain shot through her body as she felt pressure against her cervix from inside her womb. It felt like it was ripping open as the first creature began passing from her womb into her vagina.

Her muscles tensed in an instinctual unavoidable urge to push. She shuddered and screamed as the thing forced its way through her cervix. The pain rose to a crescendo and suddenly lessened as the slow push became a fast scramble. Once past her cervix the creature quickly descended her amply lubed cunt and burst free. Her pussy lips parted and the first creature spilled forth in a glob of slime. Within the glob was a small facsimile of the lion-plant. Lilly stared in horror as it squiggled and struggled within the glob-sack. It finally succeeded in popping the thin membranous sack and then stood on rickety legs. It shook its mane, took a few tentative steps, then darted off into the forest, leaving behind only a puddle of fluid and it's popped birthing sack like a burst balloon.

Lilly only had a moment for her brain to process what had happened to her before she was thrown into another agonizing scream of pain as the second creature began forcing its way through her cervix. The process began all over again. It wasn't long before Lilly had screamed herself hoarse and lost her voice.

Lilly lost track of how many plant-kittens she had birthed pretty quickly. Each birth was between 10 and 25 minutes of agonizing pain followed by only a minute or so of rest after the newly birthed creature exited and before the next began its journey.

Hours passed with barely a visible decrease in the volume of Lilly's enormous stomach. After a few hours a mental fog overtook her and she became only semi-conscious as her body continued the birthing.

It was well into the night when the ordeal was finally over. It was light out when Lilly finally regained consciousness. Her body ached all over with an intense dull pain. Everything was pain, but her womb, cervix, and vagina were the worst. They felt like they were ripped, rubbed raw, and set on fire. She stayed motionless, laying on her back, legs still splayed open in their birthing position. Any movement at all sent electric shocks of agonizing pain through her body.

Ravensing
Ravensing
273 Followers
12