Princess Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ravensing
Ravensing
273 Followers

After a while she tilted her head down enough to see that her stomach had returned to its original size. The birthing was finally over. Between her legs she could see a pile of the birthing sacks, still slimy and glistening in the sun.

The cum and other sex fluids soaking her body had finally dried, forming a thick coat of crust over her whole body. As she slowly moved the dried cum cracked and flaked off in places.

It was most of the day before her growing thirst and hunger overpowered the pain. She began trying to sit up. It was a long process. Getting up was sort of like trying to break her way free from a cum-cocoon. It wasn't too thick, or even particularly difficult to break, but she was so weak that it took a great deal of effort and pain.

Dried cum fell off her in flaks and sheets as she finally managed to sit up into a criss-cross position. Between her legs was the pile of birthing sacks. Wet and juicy. Hunger overpowered everything. Reason. Logic. Shame. Disgust. With shaky hands she reached down and grabbed a sack. She hesitated only a moment before taking an enormous bite. It had a salty, bitter, fleshy, gummy, fish-like taste to it. The sack splurged and globed out liquid the consistency of pudding as she bit into it. She slurped up the liquid. She ate as fast as she could. Globs and bites. Pudding liquid and chunks of sack membrane. She ate the whole thing, then grabbed another sack and ate half of it too before she finally stopped.

Lilly's mind began to shut down to protect itself. She was still too injured to get up, so she simply waited, falling into a stupor of semi-conscious pain. Several days passed which she was vaguely aware of. She simply stared into space and ate more of the sacks when she was hungry or thirsty.

The sacks finally being gone was what brought her out of the stupor. Hunger eventually drove her to stand. Cum and dried birthing fluid cracked off her as she moved her limbs and stood up. She brushed and scraped at her body, pulling off large sections of dried fluid revealing tender red skin beneath.

She began walking. She wasn't really sure where she was going or what she was doing. She was just walking. Looking for food or water. Eventually she stumbled upon a small clearing. There was a pool of water in the center. Lilly rushed forwards and splashed into the water. The cold water sent shivers up her spine. She let out a satisfied half moan as the pool washed away the grime on her. She drank deeply from the pool as she began to wash herself.

As she bathed, her shattered mind slowly began to reform. Pieces slowly fell back in place. She was Lilly. The daughter of the King. She had traveled out of the city. She was looking for a downed bird. She had been attacked by a... Best not to dwell on that. She was ok now. She was alive. She was alone. She was naked.

Lilly looked around in bewilderment. Where had her cloths gone? They weren't by the edge of the pond. Surely she'd taken them off before entering? She hid underwater with just her head above the surface. What was she going to do?

She looked around and spotted a tree covered in vines and huge leaves. She quickly scurried over to the plant and began fashioning herself some cloths from the vines and leaves. As a princess she had some experience with making cloths, but she had never used plants to do so before.

Still, despite this, she was able to rather quickly fashion a leaf skirt and chest covering. She looked ridiculous, but at least she was decent. Mostly. This complete. Lilly looked around at her surroundings. She was in a small clearing in the forest that had a small but rather deep lake. She couldn't see the wall of the city. She couldn't see much of anything. There wasn't much to do but choose a direction and start walking. She chose left.

To be continued...

Ravensing
Ravensing
273 Followers
12