Princess Jern and the Gargoyle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pah hah hah!" Jern aggressively guffawed, to the point of having to wipe a tear away from the corner of her eye. "Aw, man, I know I just said you were pathetic, but I didn't think you were that pathetic! So, was it the arse smackings or the nut flickings that really did it for ya? Was all your complaining just an act? Odin's beard, I'm starting to think you let yourself get put into this situation."

Truth be told, the Gargoyle himself was unsure why his body was reacting the way it was to the domineering woman's physical maltreatment and verbal beratements. Something had perhaps been awakened within him that even he did not realise, and it was certainly an awkward time to discover this aspect about his psychology, though hardly did he have time to process this when Jern took hold of his partially rigid cock tight into her grasp - choking him with surprise - and started stroking it at top speed straight away, the stimulation forcing his functions to bring it to a full erection within a matter of seconds, but even once it had reached this solid state, the princess did not slow her hand motions in the slightest.

"Fuuucking Hel!" The red-haired warrior cooed aloud as she now held what must have at least been twenty centimetres worth of manhood plus a proportionately substantial girth in her moving mitt. "Just flash this thing more often and I don't think the human ladies at least will be quite so quick to run away from ya on sight! I oughta write in to the editors at 'Studs' to do an article on this whopper..." She further remarked, uncaring to how roughly she was handling the cock even as its possessor squirmed underneath her and made groans that were neither wholly painful nor wholly pleasurable from mild abrasion brought about by the female's calloused palm causing friction on his length, though the burning was partially relieved when Jern spat a thick blob of saliva onto the dick, even if it was only intended to demean the male further.

"Hang on, what's with me doing all the work here?" Jern then stated as she raised herself off the Gargoyle's front just enough to yank her knickers down to her knees before shuffling backwards so she was now suspended over the Gargoyle's head, with her bushy cunny specifically lined up with his mouth.

"What are you- mmph!" The non-human started to ask when he saw the other's shift in location and baring of genitals, his words being smothered after Jern plopped her backside onto his countenance; her pussy directly touching down on his mouth while it was open mid-speech, with everything from the nose above was wedged between her booty cleavage still sweaty from the day's trek.

"Put that long tongue of yours to use down there, will ya? And don't even think about trying to nip my flaps! Or else..." Jern cautioned the horned man just as her free hand moved to his ballsack and gave both orbs a severe squeeze that lasted less than a full second, but was enough to make her message plain when the one they were fastened to recoiled in response. "Well, you can probably imagine what I'll do." She further clarified without being explicit as she switched from a squat to a kneel to better press her hips even further onto his features, and leaving him little choice but to inhale nostrilfuls of the scent of her perspiring rump crevice lest he wished to suffocate. With no other available alternative, the Gargoyle performed as he was ordered before the princess' patience ran its course, unrolling his long, prehensile tongue to start expeditiously lapping at her furry folds with exemplary speed and even more exemplary dexterity.

Up above, Jern shivered and hummed as her left paw joined its twin to give the Gargoyle a reinforced double handjob, the delightful vibrations he was sending squarely against her womanhood through his lips via stifled moaning engendered by the redhead's unwavering intensity of her jerking selfishly motivated her to maintain this peak. All the same, her augmented efforts seemed to motivate the bat-person's performance in turn as the princess next felt his tongue's tip worm its way betwixt her untrimmed labia and tickle at the sticky pink lining within, dabbing at the oozing orifice itself and circling at its rim to arouse and widen the inlet a little extra before burrowing the lingual muscle partially inside her vaginal cavity proper. Jern perked up in place and hooted from this unanticipated - although pleasing - probe wriggling up her muff, with several more slippery centimetres following behind the extremity to extend deeper into her cunt while supping up its salty juices as they trickled.

"D-damn! You're handier using that licker than you are in a scrap, I'll say that much!" Jern backhandedly complimented the Gargoyle, although he seemed too engrossed in the conduct of his cunnilingus to pay the princess mind in any case, even as she ground her hips against his kisser and her brawny thighs compressed tight around his head as if trying to pop his skull like a grapefruit. However, Jern, in her excessive eagerness, failed to heed the signals that the winged man was fast approaching a finale from the intensifying throbs from his cock she should have noticed within her clutches, and was too tardy in freezing her wrist motions upon hearing him suddenly shout into her sex and witnessing the first projectile of cum shoot from his member's tip into the air at an impressive altitude before coming down onto the topmost of her enclosed clasps a second later, followed by several more spurts of semen pumping from the masculine appendage's egress to dribble on her fingers.

"Soddin' Hel!" Jern cursed as she bashed the ground just beside the Gargoyle with her bare knuckles out of disheartenment from believing her chance to fornicate the prodigious fleshstick had just been squandered by her own negligence. Although the non-human could not see with his vision currently being blocked by the warrior's bum, his ears still picked up on the dull thud against the grass nearby, stopping the squirming of his tongue and holding his breath in spite of being short of it as he feared that he would be the victim of her next irate blow had she not seen how his rod remained as rigid as a rock even after its seed shooting had ceased. "Oh? A quick shot with staying power? Not ideal, but maybe I can still make something out of it..." She observed, forgetting her grievance just as quickly as it was incurred.

"Just as well too, since I'm just about as prepped as I think I'll ever be." The redhead next stated, standing up straight and unhanding the Gargoyle's dick, letting it wetly flop onto his abs and flicking her freed-up fingers of spunk still clinging to them. Her ascent emptied her cunt of the bat-person's oral muscle, which was left hanging loose from the male's mouth as he looked up with consternation and curiosity over what the princess was planning as her next move as she took two steps forwards and turned herself around so she now faced him, briefly forgetting about attempting escape while he was temporarily unrestrained until he was reminded just at the moment the warrior woman bent over and grabbed his cock again, and now not wanting to risk trying any sudden flight whilst his vulnerable appendage was confined in her powerful hold.

"Now I'm pretty sure gargoyles can't get humans pregnant. I mean I've never heard of a half-gargoyle before at least. But truth be told I'm way too hot and bothered right now not to chance it!" Jern elucidated, flashing the grey-skinned male a roguish grin before dropping to her knees and impaling herself onto the meatpole at the same time, stuffing her tight, muscular cunt full of his length in singular action as she slammed upon his crotch at a precipitated velocity. The Gargoyle howled as the princess groaned before she started bouncing on his manhood - the foreskin far smoother compared to the rest of his coarse flesh - expeditiously accelerating the rate at which she repeatedly lifted and lowered herself, sacrificing part of the power in her pelvis behind her bounds for speed, although the non-human still feared something in his waist may fracture soon from how fiercely the female made each plunge upon him.

Aggressiveness on the human female's part and mild discomfort in his cock tender from its recent detonation notwithstanding, the Gargoyle was deriving no small amount of pleasure from Jern imposing herself upon him - helped by her being fair of face in spite of her burly body and pugnacious disposition - even though his enjoyment was hardly her primary objective nor concern during this encounter, but as it was unlikely he would be rid himself of this problematic predicament anytime soon, the winged man decided to simply find contentment where he could against the aches and humiliation. Regardless of the redhead's indifference towards his enjoyment however, after a short enough while of unremitted riding, the Gargoyle ceased his passivity when feeling bold to try placing his mitts upon Jern's upper legs, going so far as to dig his claws into her thews; not enough to perforate her flesh, but still enough for her to no doubt discern, although aside from a flinch and a cursory whoop, the princess seemed too caught up in her own exertions to pay the jabbing much mind, and was further distracted when the non-human began thrusting his hips upwards into her cunt.

Jern was caught off-guard by the Gargoyle's abrupt proactiveness, though did not object feeling his length and girth stir inside her at steady rhythm, impressed how the horned male was able to bump his haunches with as much effort as he was from his position below, however, the taut muscles of her pussy in conjunction with his manhood's heightened sensitivity meant he was not long in arriving at his second climax of the night, holding his position after his final hump even while Jern continued coming down on his cock, bellowing as the pole was squeezed of its sauce into the princess' unprotected vaginal interior with an output unexpectedly as potent as his first abundant volley prematurely launched during their foreplay. Naturally, Jern was able to feel this heated rush of copious nut-butter inundate her feminine aperture all the way to her baby-maker, and a mar of ill-temper was left polluting her elation from the Gargoyle cumming without first satisfying her yet again.

"Oh, bored of that already?" Jern said, annoyance apparent in her sarcasm as she halted her bouncing, and was just about ready to wallop the male for his tallywhacker's trigger-happy tendency had his erection - like before - not lost anything of its solid state, although she was uncertain how much more it could possibly withstand. "Better kick things up a notch then, aye? Don't want you losing interest now!" She further sneered, standing up like a shot and unplugging her cunt unceremoniously while the Gargoyle languished in his solitary afterglow, only half-attentive to her speech before becoming aware of the princess seizing lower halves of his legs in each hand to swiftly lift them plus his posterior up off the ground, pushing them backwards parallel to the rest of his body until his anisodactyl feet were now over his head!

Not exactly the most supple of individuals, the Gargoyle winced from having his lower limbs forced to stretch in this manner, and his discomfort only worsened when Jern pried his legs apart at approximate forty-five degree angles. Her right hand then dove quickly to his crotch and nabbed his cock - slimy and sticky with a mixture of his cum and her muff's fluids - before bending it as perpendicular as its internal blood flow would allow as she stepped forwards with her own legs separated so that her lofty self was now positioned directly over the non-human's raised waist. With her cunt precisely lined up with the grey-skinned man's penis, the redhead squatted and slid the meaty member back inside her widened, pre-shagged orifice with utmost ease, another moan escaping from her mouth and a yowl escaping his as both her hands quickly attached onto the Gargoyle's ankles to anchor him in place before she resumed jouncing upon the rod like before, only now using her tempered haunches to put more power behind her reps whilst impairing her partner's movements even further to the point where he was practically immobilised: unable to do much of anything but endure the princess exploited his prick to her leisure like he was a mere inanimate plaything at her mercy.

Jern's behaviour had become erratic and rabid, with a manic glint in her hazel eyes and a teeth-bearing grin to match her devolved mien, zealously determined above all else to reach the culmination of her gratification during this next stint before the Gargoyle achieved the third of his that session. The princess was prepared to burn through every last joule she had in reserve to meet that end, uncaring towards the condition of her spontaneous one-night stand, who now dreading his pelvic bone or a vertebral disc might be popped out of place from the repeated, heavy pummeling he was brooking at such an awkward angle with a dick aching from already experiencing two orgasms in rapid succession moments prior, with this perturbation all the while conflicting with the delight that was being delivered unto him in those selfsame moments.

The manner in which the Gargoyle had skirmished with Jern had been compared to that of a ferocious beast, and the savagery that had currently overcome the human was of a similar ilk - if not slightly exceeding that earlier barbarity - as she put both him and herself through their respective paces, with the princess simultaneously exercising her already well-developed thigh thews with her rapid raising and crouching from pleasuring herself on the grey prick, churning the cum already present inside her cunt. The Gargoyle would eventually give himself over to bodily delectation in the face of his bind, uncaring to what complications may arise in the near future from his contorted posture as the present was all that mattered to him, and now not minding that he was at the under the proverbial heel of the princess' brutish behaviour.

In fact, he now actively wanted to help contribute to the controlling female's rapture even if it was in the most minor of methods, which was when his long tail - which had been floundering on the floor during much of this affair - seemingly acted on its own accord when it lifted from the floor and extended towards the warrior's bobbing bottom, the narrow point at the end of the appendage poking betwixt her firm buns to tickle on the rim of her unattended backdoor. This light prodding on the princess' delicate pucker was enough to make her shudder for a second, but she otherwise did not seem to find the impromptu gesture disagreeable, and in fact appeared to propel her into overdrive! The winged male made no words, simply making muffled mewls as his fangs chewed on his lower lip as he writhed on the ground whilst Jern harshly chanted "yes, yes, yes!" like a crazy woman with every instance of her toned buttocks audibly clapping into the Gargoyle's equivalent each time the warrior bore her mass upon him.

In due course, however, Jern would hit the pinnacle of her frenetic relish with a final, hulking downwards press of her body into the Gargoyle's, her vigorous might behind such a squash feeling for the winged man like she was trying to embed his body into the earth itself. The redhead's toes curled into the soil and her fingers clamped like shackles around his ankles as though she was testing the tensile limits of his Achilles tendons while her face shifted from dementedly beaming to euphorically merry in a heartbeat, her brown eyes rolling slightly upwards in their orbits as her tongue (nowhere near as impressive as the Gargoyle's) partially stuck forth from an open, smiling maw which blared a powerful shout to signify her finale had at last arrived.

The Gargoyle's balls clenched against Jern's posterior as the third and final of the winged man's orgasms was set off in that same juncture encouraged by the princess' pussy passage clenching and quivering around his cock's circumference, although a mere few anticlimactic dregs of semi-translucent, diluted jizz were drawn from the depths his testes after already being near-drained by the amount squirted from his first two ejaculations. Jern could have cared less about the monstrous male's output though, and in fact did not even notice that she had occasioned yet another cumming from the non-human as she was far too absorbed in her own elation, and although the situation that had led her taking shelter in this thicket in the first place was not improved by this confrontation with the Gargoyle in the slightest, the accumulation of the obnoxious day's stresses at least evaporated from her conscious mind for a few blissful seconds.

All too quickly though did Jern's exhilaration start its steep descent, and the human female's frenzy fell into a far more tolerable fatigue. She exhaled a heavy puff between her pursed lips as her grip on the Gargoyle's ankles laxened, letting his legs drop at last just as she fell backwards once her wobbly hindquarters had turned too weak from her intense cumming to support her body any longer, popping off the cock as it finally started to soften. She could not catch herself on her hands in time to prevent falling on her back, although neither could she be bothered to expend the minimal amount of effort needed to lift herself into even a sit from how leaden her frame now suddenly felt from listlessness, and merely opted to remain flat on the floor with arms and legs splayed while her slit exuding white goo, with the Gargoyle left laying in a similar enervated state just opposite from the redhead and unable to muster absolutely zero attempt to make the getaway he had been so desperately desiring.

"One Hel of a workout that was..." She was able to summon enough energy to at least speak after spending several seconds doing naught but laboriously huff to refill her vacated lungs. "I feel like I could nod off any-" Jern never finished that statement as weariness brought on between the slog over the uplands and her recent intense creaming slipped her suddenly snoring into a deep, dreamless slumber that carried her undisturbed straight on through till daybreak, and she was not even aware of such until her eyes next blinked open to find the entire grove now illumed in a slight green glow as shafts of morning light streaked through the treetops and sparrows tweeted unseen above. Upon realising a second later she had passed out, the princess sat up like a shot and first looked towards the fire that had been gone unattended for uncounted hours and subsequently thanked the gods it had harmlessly smouldered into a pile of cold ash rather than torch the copse to the ground, although her deer meat had been charred black from remaining unremoved from its place over it in all that time.

Jern next noticed how the Gargoyle no longer laid in the same spot where she had left him, though it only took a short survey a little to the side to see what had become of him, resulting in the redhead making a hearty chortle in surprised hilarity by what she saw, shattering the scene's tranquillity and made the small birds flutter away from fright. It had completely slipped the warrior's recollection that gargoyles possessed a characteristic unique amongst the varied races of the world that she was only reminded of upon seeing it in effect on the one who had assaulted her: come the advent of every morning, the grey flesh-and-blood bodies of their winged kind transfigured into solid stone, essentially turning them into statues hardened into whatever pose they were in the instant before dawn's break, and such they would remain unchanged until dusk settles once more over the land. No exception was made for this nameless male member of the nocturnal humanoids, although not for want of trying judging by the specific stance he was now frozen in until nighttime.