Princess Jern and the Gargoyle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jern conjectured the Gargoyle too must have drifted off about the same time she had from sheer lassitude, though woke up earlier than she, and upon realising the rising of the sun was imminent, quickly rolled onto his hands and knees in the process of hastily - but ultimately futilely - picking himself up to rush from the thicket in a panic so that he may take swift flight in the open sky to retreat from the sun's rays, though did not even make it onto his feet before his physiology petrified; his features had fixed into a wide-eyed and open-mouthed expression that perfectly captured the distress he no doubt must have felt upon realisation his immobilised self would be at risk outside of a safe shelter until night returned, with one arm extended far out in front of him completing the impression of alarm.

Amusement aside, Jern decided it was in her best interest to start making headway herself as soon as possible as she had no idea how long it would be until she would rediscover civilisation from her present location, whether it would be hours or days! First things were first though, and she had a bladder full of urine accumulated during her rest she was in need of emptying, but rather than merely doing her business in the bushes, one last wicked thought crossed the princess' mind for a final piece of payback to inflict on her assailant before leaving him as he was, with an equally devious smile extending from ear to ear to match.

Jern rose to her feet, not bothering to pull her panties to her pelvis quite yet as she made her way over to front end of the lapidified stranger, and although she could have easily chipped away some of his teeth or snapped off a few of his digits if she was so sadistically disposed, she deemed such an act would have been too harsh a retaliation even for all the lacerations he had made on her body with his claws. She did, however, lift one leg to rest her right foot upon his stiffened left shoulder and angled her hips at a certain slant before spreading her vaginal folds apart using her index and middle fingers on her right hand in an upside-down V to unobstruct her urethra as much as she could.

From this vent, the redhead then released a steamy stream of yellowish fluid direct into the Gargoyle's open mouth, his fossilised face inclined just enough for the golden flow to enter into the inviting aperture from above and slowly pool upon his rocky tongue with incredible accuracy for one lacking a penis. The outpouring would soon peter away before the rising volume of piss could overflow the brim however, though the dying spout still managed to spray on the static male's chin as it receded, with Jern giving a shiver and a relieved sigh once her piddling came to a close.

"There! Something you can look forward to when the sun goes back down." The princess said aloud as she tugged her underwear back up to cover her sex for the first time since last night, chuckling at her own dirty deed even though she was uncertain whether the Gargoyle was even cognizant while in his statued form to hear her, and equally uncertain whether it was funnier that he would be utterly unaware of the puddle of pee currently collected in his trap until receiving a nasty shock upon reverting back to normal, or if he would be stuck overwrought for hours knowing he would be forced to taste the tangy waste water when the appointed hour eventually came. "Maybe that'll teach you to think twice next time you try attacking lone girls at night!"

With that done with, Jern donned her armour once more, retrieved her sword, regathered her things into her rucksack and stuffed her face with about half of the neglected venison for her breakfast: cold, burnt and altogether far from the quality of the gourmet meals she enjoyed at Malmhule Palace, but the taste was barely a worry for how absolutely famished she was, and at least it would not poison her after being so thoroughly broiled. Just before she departed however, the redhead took another glance towards the stone-still non-human and briefly mulled before tossing the remainder of the meat onto the ground just in front of where he was crouched on all-fours to consume once he reanimated (assuming a wily fox did not snatch it away before then) primarily out of sympathy for his plight and partially out of thanks for the fun she admittedly had with him, hostility aside. While she was at it, Jern also noted the particular way which the Gargoyle was facing and figured he had instinctively homed in on a refuge of some sort he knew was situated in that direction before his petrification hit, and decided that course was just about as good as any other to set forth on.