Princess Jern and the Three Goblins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two!" Jern then tersely addressed the peering pair after catching them attentively observing the rapid motions of her wrist on the green appendage without pause, stealing their attention in an instant. "Undressed and over here! Now!" She ordered with the severity of an especially strict army sergeant, which Nak and Nok did not dare even consider disobeying out of a fear for risking a potential punishment upon their heads. They left their seats and quickly undressed as they sprinted to where the princess was situated, Nak nearly tripping over his own trousers in his haste, until they were standing naked just aside from where Jern was sat on the balls of her feet, both sporting near-full erections likely attained from watching their friend receive the rubbing of a lifetime, a fact which greatly tickled the redhead, their lengths appearing even longer than when she saw them previous when contrasted against the skinny bodies they were hiding beneath their baggy rags.

With her remaining free hand, Jern took hold of the cock that was closest to it - the one belonging to the tallest of the non-human trio - at the same time she craned her neck towards the remaining rod attached to the shortest of the lime-skinned diminutives, catching its bulbous cap with her lips before taking it into her cheeks. At once, she started to tug on Nok's cock with the same vehemence she was showing Nik's while sliding her mouth back and forth along Nak's length to the extent that the olive extremity consistently knocked against her uvula with every descent she made at a comparably less intensive rhythm compared to her forearms, but compensating with sucking down so hard that her cheeks concaved, though perhaps feeling some regret in being so impulsive taking the cock into her maw as she surmised her slobber was the first sort of wash it had received in a while judging from the musky flavour she felt on her tastebuds. Undeterred however, she perpetuated the pace of this thrice-divided multitasking with promiscuous proficiency that was unbefitting for a typical princess, but rugby and wrestling were not the sole activities Jern partook in with the servants' sons during her adolescence that allowed her to be thus practiced.

A cacophony of shrill cries from each of the goblins at disparate modulations resounded around the cave walls as they were at the mercy of the avid human woman, never before experiencing a rush of relish as they did now in all their years spent beating off to all the fantasies they could conceive, the erotic illustrations they had procured, and the sparse voyeuristic opportunities they were able to witness. It was little surprise then, when the felons were each quickened to a climax less than a minute later from when the princess had started her pitiless triple treatment of their penises, with Nik being the first to experience an orgasm at the literal hand of the human, his emerald fleshstick trembling in her hold for a scant couple seconds before generous wads erupted high into the air to be almost eye-level with the Jern just as the princess retracted her foreskin completely away from its extremity close to straining point, only for the volley of his juices to fall back down and coat both the projecting member they were fired from and the redhead's fist.

Nak and Nok soon followed suit, with the former ejaculating straight into the warrior's mouth and filling up her cheeks at a rapid rate, a small amount of semen bursting out from the seam of her lips as she heartily gulped down entire mouthfuls of the bitter batter as it was being unloaded, while the latter sprayed his seed against the side of her head in his direction in that moment, glazing half her face with his spurts of steamy white slime with some squirting into her ginger crew cut, although she shewed little reaction towards this, with the two who were standing were left weakly wobbling in their knees by the time their emissions were finished.

"Right, I think that will do for foreplay." Jern said after she had popped her mouth away from Nak's cock and released her hold on the other two, wiping the cum from off her countenance as cleanly as she was able with her bare hand before flicking free most of the jizz clinging to her fingers on both mitts.

"F-f-foreplay...?!" Nik weakly stammered from where he lay, not yet recovered from the most intense flood of elation he had ever received. "Y-ya mean ya wanna go at it again already?"

"What. you really didn't think I was going to leave things there without satisfying myself first, did you? I got needs to, you know! Come on then, get those choppers standing back up to attention again. I know you've got the staying power for it, I've seen it myself! Or have I got to crack a few nuts first to make you clowns cooperate?"

Without another word in defiance after this threat accompanied by a chilling gesture of Jern slowly clenching her fist as if crushing an egg, the three goblins hastily got to stroking at their pricks in a panic before they could fully soften, having them reharden in record time as if through sheer willpower motivated by fear all while the assertive human woman observed and idly twiddled on her clitoris half-hidden beneath an orange pubic briar as she patiently waited. As soon as all penises present had their rigidness restored, Jern swiftly bounced forwards so that her crotch was hovering over Nik's erection as he was still holding it upright, and like a plummeting weight did she drop her hips downwards whilst using the digits on her right hand to spread her pussy folds apart so that she may take his cock already lubricated with his own essence into her sex all the more easily, impaling herself without problem on the extremity and the couple inches that immediately followed, although quickly discovered she hay have overestimated her cunt's capability to swallow up the entire length just as simply.

"It...It's in...!" The lead goblin let out a sharp gasp from the sight and sensation of his pecker penetrating a pussy that he did not even know belonged to a princess, while Jern made several loud puffs before pressing her pelvis further along the length at a far steadier pace than when she dropped onto it in order to allow her interior to better adjust to the width of the engorged cock, giving both her and him the opportunity to better savour every centimetre of the cum-coated appendage being squeezed by and spreading her muscled orifice. Nik writhed on his back as more and more of his cock was consumed by the cunt, which caused some strange sounds to be made from his mouth, while Jern chewed her front teeth against her lower lip as the occasional grunt escaped from behind, maintaining an intense engrossment on her own descent, uncertain if she could even fit the whole cock comfortably inside her, but resolute to prove she could handle it all the same without a peep of complaint, slowing her fall the closer she approached the dick's base, but not once did she completely stop until the baton had been hilted in its entirety and she was now practically sitting upon his pubis.

The princess let out a pleased sigh upon the completion of this task, but did not permit a moment's respite too long for the goblin to adjust to all these never-before-felt sensations as he squirmed beneath her, and soon started jouncing herself on the his crotch using the thews of her toned thighs alone, subjecting the smaller, scrawnier male to having all her weight repeatedly pound into his waist at full tilt to right out of the gate, fearing his hip bones were about to fracture with how driving each drop of hers was, conflicting with the great delectation he was undergoing from having his cock squeezed by the clinching flexes of Jern's vaginal tract as she used him like little more than her personal dildo.

Amidst her own carnal moans, Jern also made some heavier huffs, finding the reps of rapid, repeated bobbing up and down to be quite the workout to keep at the pace she was going at, especially with how full to capacity the cock divided her interior each time she made it reach so far into her, close to knocking her cervical entrance, but persevered through the burn, not wanting these goblins to think they could possibly outdo her in direct engagement for a second, and besides, she was enjoying herself far too greatly to even consider stopping anytime soon for anything less than spraining a ligament, and even then she would weigh the consequences of continuing with such an injury.

The pores on the redhead's bare body had began to break into a slight sweat when she demanded for Nak and Nok, who had been standing stunned by this exhibition since the human woman had first mounted their boss, to situate themselves on either side where she was performing her venereal squats, punctually doing just that again without any protest. As soon as both their cocks were within her reach, Jern suddenly raised her arms and seized both the green-skinned boys by their genitals, and got to jerking the lower halves of their lengths with the same zeal she had earlier illustrated, clasping tightly on each with her fingers as if trying to squeeze juice from a fruit. Nok and Nak whimpered and mewled in reaction to her busy paws, though the former would let out a louder hoot from next feeling the princess' soft, warm lips wrap themselves around the end of his knob, which was quickly followed by Jern bobbing her face back and forth along the top portion of his emerald pecker in addition to her speedy strokes and at a comparable pace, noisily slurping as she done so, seemingly on purpose as to make as much resonance as possible down the rod.

But just as suddenly as she had begun to slobber over Nok's cock did Jern once more pull her face away from his large meatstick to deliver similar treatment towards Nak faster than the spit droplets flicked from her lips during the jolt of a transfer could even land upon the floor. Though he had already experienced Jern's oral ability first-hand only a few minutes ago, Nak still shewed just as big of a reaction as his brother from Jern swabbing the inside of her mouth with half his inches, making a piercing yowl during the scant seconds she spent intensely sucking his rod before switching back to Nok's. Thus did she continue to alternate between the pair of peckers she held in her hands in this manner for the next while without once alleviating the bareback straddles of the one pinned directly beneath her.

After giving Nak's cock another brief saliva bath for the umpteenth time within the span of minutes and removing her mouth from his rod, Jern paused mid-neck swivel for the first time since starting her snappy string of blowjobs when an impish notion suddenly sparked in her mind, manifesting as a devilish smirk curling across her countenance from cheek to cheek. With a forceful yank from each hand, Jern drew the two goblins whose cocks she held closer towards her own self and, in turn, one another so that both their swollen tips were now touching their fellow's directly in front of her lips as she faced forwards. Naturally, Nak and Nok had some qualms over their manhoods being in physical contact in any capacity with another male's whether it was deliberate or not on the princess' part in her avidity, though Jern's intent became more than clear when the redhead started circling the bulbous extremities firm against and around the other, and looked upwards to gauge each of their flustered reactions towards the compelled jousting as both goblins gasped and returned her gandering with blushing cheeks.

"What? Something the matter?" Jern taunted them whilst wearing a snide grin, knowing full well that her actions bothered the goblin brothers, yet neither were willing to dare voice their grievances while their manhoods were at her mercy. It was a favoured prank of the princess' to pull whenever she found herself in the company of more than a single boy.

Once she had her fill of mirth at the ruffled feedback from her actions, Jern next brought the cockheads closer towards her mouth, albeit still holding them in a way that had the spongy extremities pressed up against one another before she greedily stuffed both into her maw at once before she started to circle her wet tongue around and between the olive bellends in quick figure eight motions while resuming to stroke the shafts with such rapidity that she risked causing friction burns on the green skin she gripped. Nak and Nok would be fortunately spared of such a discomfort however, for it did not take long for the two of them to orgasm yet again, shuddering where they stood as this round's first pump of semen was enough to fill each of the princess' cheeks. Jern withdrew the cocks as soon as she felt that initial warm splatter against the inner lining of her mouth, still keeping her tongue on the tips as she jerked the lengths of all the cum to come out of this particular ejaculation, some of it streaking across the lower half of her face, though most of it ending up splashing upon the pubises of the penis-owners standing opposite from one another.

It was in that selfsame moment when the goblin gang's leader had also reached the end of his tether from Jern's untiring jounces on his meatstick, by impulse reaching over and grabbing her toned thighs with his grubby mitts before he thrust his pelvis away off the floor for the first time since she started just as she was coming back down, meeting her crotch with his as he let out a titillated groan coinciding with a climax of his own, arching his entire back up from the ground so that he was only balancing on his feet and head as he unloaded an especially thick batch of baby batter directly up into the warrior woman's womb with tremendous velocity. Jern knew at least enough about goblins that their internal biologies between their kind and humans were incompatible to produce any half-breed offspring, so she was unconcerned about allowing Nik to do such. In fact, the redhead princess would press her hips down even more forcefully against the non-human below than before, keeping him firmly in place to prevent him slipping away even if he had any inclination to do so in the moment, bumping and grinding wildly for the entire duration his sultry seed was flooding her uterus and painting her pussy interior pale, providing him with greater pleasure, though in truth merely attempting to reach her own finish before the protuberance within her was able to soften.

Alas, Jern was unable to reach that specific high despite her efforts before she felt Nik's cock start to shrink within her once his discharging had concluded and his convulsions had ceased, although she did come incredibly close, almost frustratingly so. In hindsight, she supposed she could have simply fingered herself to satisfaction, although in the moment, it seemed like such an option would have been akin to admitting defeat to herself, and anybody who knew the princess even casually were well-aware she did not give in quite so easily for even the most trivial of tasks. In silence, Jern unhanded Nak and Nok's half-hardened dicks as she slowly stood back up and off Nik's pelvis, gradually emptying her cunt of the latter goblin's semi-stiff inches even as the balmy walls of her fleshy orifice clung tight to the girth glistening with a combination of his and her juices until the tip popped free and the shaft flopped unceremoniously aside, with several dollops of fresh ejaculate falling forth from the widened, uncorked inlet directly upon the male below's member, although he seemed uncaring while he was languishing in his personal afterglow, while the other two boys fell flat onto their backsides and started puffing for lost breath.

"Hey, hey! Who said anything about taking a break?" Jern, after wiping the clinging cum from off her chin with the back of her hand, was quick to berate the goblinoids for even daring to consider relaxation after their second finish in such a brief space of time, her tone stern enough to snap the little green-skinned men back to full lucidity as they looked up at her with apprehensive eyes over what she was about to demand from them next. "Both of you!" She said, pointing with the index and middle fingers of one hand in Nak and Nok's direction. "On the floor and cocks together, close enough so that your scrotes are touching!" For the first time since the princess had been freed, the goblins were hesitant in following such a mandate, especially with how nearly depleted of energy they were at this stage, although the feeling lasted but a brief second and they nevertheless obeyed, not wishing to find out the alternative if they did not.

"Those pricks better be at full-mast next time I look over!" Jern further added after Nak and Nok had placed themselves in the rather uncomfortable (in more definitions than one) symmetrical positioning of lying flat with their short legs interlocked and their ballsacks put against the others as they set upon forcing their cocks to stiffen themselves yet again through rapid strokes, fighting through the stinging aches they were starting to feel in their genital appendages. In the meanwhile, Jern nabbed Nik, still lying supine, by the collar of the vest he still had on and hauled him across the cavern floor, momentarily strangling him as the hem pressed down on his Adam's apple in the process, so that he lay a short distance opposite from where his brothers were awkwardly joined.

The goblin boss hacked after Jern had released him from the choking drag only to suddenly feel a certain pressure upon both his balls, looking down to see the foot of the human woman pressing down on his testicles just shy of agony, following her long, sinewy leg with his gawking gaze and further up her muscled trunk until they made eye contact, feeling her enmity emitting from her smouldering glower that shook him to his heart. Folding her arms across her minor bosom, Jern would proceed to slowly drag her sole from his scrotum and along his slicked-up shaft, still maintaining a certain exertion against the gonads, until her toes had reached the tip, after which she would travel back down till her heel was close the base, and proceed to repeat the cycle from hereon until she achieved her desired result. In spite of his fears, or perhaps of the perverse thrill, over the possibility that their former captive could attempt something drastic against his genitalia at a moment's notice through a simple slight increase in the stress behind her powerful leg, Nik found his cock swelling to become as stiff as stone for the third time in that hour, alongside a slight flicker of what was left of his libido starting to rekindle.

As soon as she had ascertained Nik was primed for what she next had in mind, Jern raised her foot away from his stiffened rod and looked over her shoulder to confirm the other goblins had also reached a state where they were ready to resume, desperately, but weakly, masturbating themselves just to force and maintain an erection each, a laborious task if their constant wincing and mild whining were any indicator. The redhead took a few steps backwards so that she stood directly above where Nak and Nok were feebly beating their meat with her feet on either side of the pair, the non-humans only dimly aware of her presence until she half-crouched and reached below to grab both their members from their control within the clutch of a single hand just below their bellends, gripping them together tight enough on the tender appendages for their owners to make a concurrent squeak each in response as they looked up towards the foreboding sight of the warrior looming overhead.

"If just one of your pathetic goblin peckers wasn't enough to make me squeal, then maybe two will do the trick!" Jern declared with false bravado, as riding Nik's stick alone brought her close to cumming, and in hindsight she was uncertain as to why she made such a statement, especially seeing as she had never before personally attempted double penetration in her young life! But the passion of the moment brought about by the surmounting frustrations made common sense all but forgotten in that instance, and the princess would have been willing to attempt anything outlandish in a bid to satiate her lust. With caution completely thrown to the wind, Jern lowered her waist just as she had done prior, although stopped as soon as she had felt both tips touch her sticky labia, gauging their girths and starting to wonder if her cunt was even possibly capable of containing such dimensions. With a resolved exhale to relax her rushing excitement for one brief instant, Jern took the plunge and forced both tips to fit inside her at the same time, letting out her largest yowl yet since starting her salacious revenge the very instant they had doubly probed her royal pussy.