Princess Jern and the Three Goblins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allowing herself but a moment to adjust to the feeling, the princess next slowly, slowly, ever so slowly slid herself down the pair of rods, holding her breath and grimacing her face as she was just barely managing to contain both fat girths within her at once. Her pussy would be aching tonight, but in the moment she scarcely cared, and that would still be paltry in comparison to how Nak and Nok were feeling from having their erections sore from the princess' earlier brutish handling that induced them to ejaculate twice in the span of only a few minutes now being compressed tight against one another within such constrictive confines, the smarting just barely being offset by the pleasing tingle in both goblins' gonads as the vaginal muscles of the redhead massaged both their lengths downwards at once until she paused once her backside had touched upon their pelves.

Once she had assumed this position, Jern then lunged her upper body forwards and shot both her long arms outwards to where the lead goblin was laying, who had been silently observing the princess' feat of self double stuffing and hoping against hope that he would somehow be forgotten about by the ravenous human, even if a small part of him was somewhat jealous from the howling his subordinates were making, up until the point when he saw her make her pounce against him, too frozen with fright by the suddenness of her dive to attempt any sort of retreat before her mitts were wrapped vice-like around his shaft and she had gobbled up the glans into her cheeks.

From there, the princess proceeded to fast and furiously deliver a two-handed handjob that spanned the entirety of the chief goblin's uncircumcised inches from just underneath the cap of his cock to the base just above his plump balls, taking less than a second to complete each cycle (her bottom fist coming dangerously close to beating down on his balls more often than not with how brisk and hard it came down), while also constantly twisting her wrists in opposing directions as though she was repeatedly wringing a cloth and making quick bobs of her face on his bellend, sucking hard to the points where her cheeks concaved like she was siphoning ice through a straw, as her tongue made rapid circles around the circumference, the tip of which could be seen peeking out from her funneling lips while it worked.

In conjunction with this, Jern also started to raise her hips, her cunt having quickly adapted to the presence of the two goblins' cocks in the interval prior, though from the unwieldy posture she had put herself in, she was only able to lift her waist little over a third of the extensive lengths before she had no other choice but to drop it downwards once again, although to her benefit, it would now mean she was able to make her pelvic motions all the more rapid with smaller distance to cover, which is precisely what she proceeded to do after loosening her pussy further from the first few reps of this two-fold straddling, the remnants of goblin-cum already present within acting as a makeshift lubricant as it was churned by the cocks she rode, helping to make the process slightly more streamlined.

As she kept this up, Jern grunted and groaned, although most her noises were at least partially muted as she kept her mouth primarily occupied with the vacuum-like slurping on the extremity of Nik's member, the entirety of her athletic frame now positively sheening with the sweat that had been worked up since her release, beads of moisture dripping from her forehead, and she was only becoming more assertive in her toing and froing as time went on, bent above all else on this being the round she would finally attain her own climax, and was accordingly unconcerned with exerting all her remaining stamina in a bid to accomplish that goal. If nothing else, the ordeal would have helped her burn a lot of calories at the very least.

For as much verve the redhead was expending in such a short amount of time however, each goblin was already teetering on the brink of total enervation, in spite of their relative passivity throughout the affair, from being tested to their absolute limits by the remorseless princess, each knowing full well that he was unable to last for any extended period of time, whether from having his cock harshly wrenched to the point where it felt like she was threatening to tear it clean off his person or sharing the cramped compartment of her cunt with another while feeling as though their stiff rod was going to be permanently squashed flat by the time her interior was through massaging and compressing them. Their cognizances hardly registered anything other than the purely physical perceptions discerned by their penises, for better and for worse, and their ceaseless wailing that expressed their conflicting senses echoing discordantly down the entire length of the subterranean tunnel would have made anybody passing by the cavern's entrance believe it haunted by baleful spirits.

The blowjob had even reached a state of such overwhelming stimulation, that Nik found himself scratching his fingernails against the stone floor as he felt the third and final of his orgasms fastly approach, which Jern was also able to detect via the abruptly violent throbbings felt against her bare hands during her Herculean beating of his inches, and suspecting his fellow goblins were not too far behind, exponentially hastened the rate she was rebounding her waist against their crotches to an almost reckless degree, and was certainly starting to feel the burn in her knee joints and thigh sinew until, at the very last possible minute before Nak and Nok provided the first squirtings of a double-stuffed creampie, the princess made a final hefty downwards slam buttocks-first into the aforementioned green-skinned non-humans' crotches that was the long-anticipated trigger for the redhead to commence cumming.

Jern's entire physique grew rigid in an instant, with the muscles in her arms and in her legs becoming especially defined during this period of acute tension, directly coinciding with all her accumulated frustrations over the past several hours finally being liberated in the form of a full-body detonation of rhapsody washing over her microseconds before the twin ejaculations of the green-skinned boys beneath her swamped her insides with their largest loads discharged yet: roughly a half-pint of fertile goblin semen emitted from Nak and Nok each to be wasted directly into the young princess' human womb, her vaginal walls flexing and convulsing around the two spouting rods as Jern was still undergoing her climax, further encouraging the expulsion of the steamy, sticky love-slime down to the last dregs, the goblins practically feeling their testicles shrivel smaller from the extraction of what little remained within.

Although her mouth's egress was currently obstructed by the third of the green members, Jern's satisfied moanings were no less audible even amongst the cacophony that was the orgasmic caterwauling of the three males surrounding her, although even her powerful vocalisations would soon be suppressed as she was next greeted by a smothering mawful of bitter nut-sauce which quickly ballooned her cheeks courtesy of Nik's ejaculating cock brought about by the princess' ever-tightening grip that she herself was unaware of doing in the midst of her orgasmic entrancement. Jern barely even batted an eye towards the surprise draught of jizz she now tasted on her tongue however, partially because she was expecting the load to come soon and partially because she was too caught up in her own glee, but regardless, she quaffed down the quantity of white ooze one gulp at a time almost as if by complete instinct, all while the lead goblin was arching his back up off the floor, lifting his pelvis to push his penis negligibly further past Jern's lips as he howled from half-pain, half-glee.

This finale in concert lasted all but a few seconds in reality, but the period of time seemed to be far more protracted for the four who actually experienced it in the moment. The emerald manhoods belonging to the trio of goblins would eventually cease pumping out their produce, although would continue to throb some brief moments after the fact when all of them simultaneously fell lax in their limbs and lay sprawled upon the floor, wheezing laboriously to regain their expended air, teetering on the fringes of lucidity after braving the taxing trials on their bodies and willpower. On the other hand, Jern was only minimally winded following her carnal satisfaction, with clarity starting to set in now that her decisions were no longer dictated by her horny impulses, followed by subsequent embarrassment over the deeds she had just perpetrated in the heat of the moment...but this was quickly shrugged off by the warrior princess, seeing as how great it made her feel by the end of it all! Almost enough to make her entirely forget the set of circumstances which led to this conclusion...almost.

When Jern at last released her vice-grip from the lead goblin's softening girth, it made him sigh from relief, pulling her lips from off the tip at the same time to let it tumble onto its owner's stomach with a slap before she spat out what little cum remained unswallowed in her mouth off to one side onto the floor. The redhead then proceeded to unbend her knees, taking her time to raise herself from the remaining goblinoids who lay beneath and vacating her cunt of their shrinking rude projections, letting them flop freely wherever gravity so happened to decide, which ended up having the two flaccid, juice-coated gonads criss-crossing over one another. As before, another outpouring of baby-batter was secreted from between her labia to shower the dicks that had just shared the space within, although while straightening herself upright, Jern did reach over and nabbed one of the shed rags that constituted the goblins' tops to wipe her crotch clean of drizzling cum after she was standing tall once again.

The three goblins languished in their afterglows, half-disbelieving that what they had just gone through really happened at all if not for their exhaustion and aches, their recollections already being made hazy by their fading consciousness, although each of the green-skinned boys was brought back to full alertness when they realised too little too late the repercussions of releasing their captive so readily without first conceiving a contingency plan to reshackle her, as the next thing they knew, each pair of their wrists were bound tightly together using a singular piece of hemp cord faster than they could put up any resistance! Opening their eyes and following the line, they would discover the human woman with the other end wrapped several times around within her clutched hand, re-decked in full gear once again as though she was never out of it in the first place and seeming to tower even taller in their susceptible state with a smugly triumphant smirk on her face.

"That was almost too easy! It's amazing how weak guys get after just a couple rounds in the sack. Lucky you were keeping this rope handy in all that clutter, eh?" Jern said, followed by a boisterous laugh which none of the goblins found the least bit amusing. "C'mon then! On your feet! The sooner I get you lot into town and outta my hair, the better!" She added afterwards, giving a sharp tug on the cord, enough to heave the goblins ever so slightly towards her.

"B-b-but our clothes...!" The lead goblin stammered out as he was able to put himself onto his knees, sounding and looking far less cocky compared to when he first stood choking his chicken towards Jern. "Ya can't expect us t' walk int' th' middle a' town with no kit on!"

"And why not? For thieving rats like you, this is me letting you off light! At least those villagers you've been pestering aught to get a giggle out of it. And besides, you had me chained to that wall completely starkers for hours! Consider this your retribution~" Jern responded, evidently taking glee in tormenting her short-term custodians. "Don't worry, I'm sure they'll have you fitted for new prison duds by tomorrow. And they'll probably smell a lot fresher too..." The mere suggestion of prison was enough for the goblin boys to cringe where they stood, flashing expressions of worry to one another, each one instantly knowing what their fellow was thinking without having to exchange words.

"Chin up, lads! You might get a reduced sentence for community service. Say, keeping all the single maidens down there entertained with those oversized trouser snakes of yours~?" Jern added after catching the males' obvious but silent disquietude in the glints of their deep-blue eyes, and even though it was fairly apparent she only meant this remark in jest, it nevertheless helped to visibly alleviate some of their anxious burden, perking themselves up ever so slightly with the faintest hint of optimism even in this despairing (for them) situation. "Oh, and not a peep about what went on here to anybody, got it? Else I'm nailing your nuts to the first tree I see!" And just like that, any silver lining the goblins had was immediately dashed by the additional remark before Princess Jern started to forcibly escort their naked selves back through the tunnel to meet the jury's verdict down in Ósterklig village.