Princess Kristi Pt. 01: Routine

Story Info
Princess teaches her loyal subjects denial and domination.
4.7k words
3.94
5.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As late Spring blossomed into Summer in the mountains, a gentle breeze stirred the Princess atop her four-poster bed. Her heart shaped face smiled, fresh and ready for another day of fin-dom in her palatial country villa. Yawning and stretching she rose and wrapped her curves under a silk gown.

Walking across the warm tiles, the curtains drew back on silent motors, she sat to prepare herself at the vanity table, admiring her natural beauty reflected back at her she pulled on stockings and stepping into a pair of high heeled slippers. The smallest touch up of makeup, she looked into the mirror, smiled and flashed a peace sign.

Next, a light breakfast of fruit and yogurt in a bowl, she ate cross legged, browsing her homepage from a bespoke gaming chair. The video of her waking was already being shared across the platform. Little bells chimed as a GIF of her applying her lipstick uploaded automatically from her mirror camera.

The whole villa and grounds were dotted with thousands of cameras, recording everything that went on within its high-gated walls. She had set strict rules for what was ever to be published to her website, she also had some private areas, where no camera would work at all.

Princess Kristiana could walk the grounds completely nude without a care, knowing she was secure and free to express her Royal desires however she chose. All without the risk of unwanted exposure. She had enjoyed this hobby every year when it warmed enough, although as the months had rolled on, a feeling grew that this freedom came at a cost, and sometime she felt she was living in a cage.

She had not been popular when she first arrived in the town and began renovating the Hidden Villa. Beginning with restoring the outer walls of the property and installing the Royal-Crested gates.. It had belonged to her family, and been a favourite spot for her to visit when she was young.

There was always an energy to the place... it was where she had first ever witnessed a sex act, seeing two older teenagers fondling one another... she knew they were from other Royal Houses, and quickly learned how scandalous it would be if anyone ever found out, or so her older cousin had told her when she confided what she had seen.

The next time she had visited she saw another couple, this time having full on sex! She watched from a high up window as the young man spun the girl around and unloaded on her face... her cousin's face!

That had been years ago, and since coming of age she had claimed the property as her own, and renovated it to begin her own duties to the Royal House. Keeping the desire alive in her subjects. When the team of masons and craftsmen had arrived to break ground on the site, the entire town had been in near revolt! They claimed it was significant that it be left how it is, that it belonged to all of them, not just her.

She actually enjoyed denying them! The men castigated, the women silent. Jealous! So she thought, of her status, her wealth, her beauty. They would learn their place under her boot if that's how they wanted it!

When she finally opened her doors it took some weeks before the first visitor dared enter the Hidden Villa....

--------------------

Summers had passed since then, those townspeople had warmed only slightly, but some individuals simply loved her. Those whom she considered loyal made the pilgrimage through the high gates every few weeks, when she would welcome guests.

Today was the second morning of a long weekend retreat. Her first of the Summer season. She took a deep breath, and swung open both doors to the Stables.

A long row of stalls lined one wall of the brightly lit room. Dark wood against gleaming white marble tile. The shutters swung open on the occupants, bathing their bodies in sunlight from the wall of windows opposite. Each one fastened at the neck, waist, ankles and wrists, gagged and blindfolded.

Every morning she would greet each of her loyal subjects individually, lifting their sleep masks and hoods to gift their day with her bright beautiful smile.

As she walked past each stud his cock stiffened, tenting the thin loin cloth that was all her wore from the neck down. Many of them already had hard-ons, timed and anticipating what they knew was moments away. She leaned in close enough for them to inhale her fragrant scent and whispered "Good morning Stud" in the final moment of unearned kindness they would feel that day.

She stepped back into the centre of the room. From here she could see all her would-be-studs chained in place against the wall. They filled the stalls marked A to L, twelve, only one no-show this weekend. Every one staring at her with lust in his eyes and a throbbing cock straining to be touched. The only movement was the tapping of toes to ring chimes and bells, that signalled a donation made to the Princess and her Royal House.

Gentle bells tingled as she approached the small stage in the middle of the room and stood, wordlessly turning to face the group she slowly began to disrobe. Her nighty clung to her shapely hips as the dressing gown slid off her body.

A small tingle of bells rang into the air, three tones playing in time with one another, until there were two, as the final chime rang out into silence she let her dressing gown go into a waiting laundry bin..

One of the stables lit up and she blew a kiss to its occupant, marked D. That was all the attention she had to give an individual. She knew her sheer nighty held all of their tantalising desires. The slower she went, the more the bells chimed. Her bust strained the fabric, displaying her pert nipples. She could see sweat painted across each of their faces as they strained forwards in their binds. Spinning so they could all see, bells chimed lightly in appreciation as she lifted her arms, pulling the fabric to reveal her smooth round cheeks, hidden in comfortable lace below.

Now her slippers... heels almost. She bent over to remove them one at a time, to the tingle of bells, they came off as Kristi admired her well manicured delicate feet and toes. The same chime rang to silence each time, and her pair of slippers both ended up in the same hands in stall B. She winked and made a heart with her hands.

Her transparent stockings were next, going to two different owners this time. She waved to each of the new stalls, making a show of rubbing her smooth pale legs, the Princess finally reached to shed her nighty. She had drawn each action out, taking her time to undress. So, starting at the hem around her thighs, she lifted, and heard stifled moans and the clink of chains straining again.

Facing away from them she lifted it off her body to a dirge of relentless ringing, she giggled as they died down to three, then two, then a final chime before silence. Her smooth skin from shoulder to waist brought out more grunting from her audience. They had a way of spoiling things for her, but too soon to stop, she would let them get a bit more vocal so she could punish them. The nighty fell into the bin as the topless Princess turned, covering her breasts, she waved to the stalls, squeezing her breasts and winking at the lit up G who had won her nighty.

She waved her free hand again as, from above their heads, helmets descended, covering their eyes just as her arm dropped away from her breasts.

Immediately every stall lit up and the masked front of the helmets became transparent. She giggled and played with her breasts, shaking them and pinching her nipples. Looking at each stall before sitting on the end of the stage. She massaged herself gently as minutes passed, more groans started to grow from her captive subjects. She loved it, basking in their sexual energy, having so much directed towards her, but she knew they were here to learn their place, letting it go this far was already too much,

"Silence" she commanded into the air. At once the groans stopped. She stood once more, heavy breasts swinging freely, she knew this made it even harder for them, and a whimper came from one of the stalls.

Her face was thunder as she looked at them. "I will not have my routine interrupted again!"

She pressed two buttons on a remote that she pulled from nowhere. The masks darkened and freezing water sprayed from hidden nozzles onto their faces and crotches. She could hear the gasps inside their helmets, enjoyed watching those erections shrivel as she held down the button and the jets continued. Their hands attempted to shield them, but none could reach.

After thirty seconds or so she relented, every stud shivering in their stalls, loincloths sticking revealingly to their shrunken cocks. She smiled in deep satisfaction. Those helmets had ear plugs that drowned out all sound with binaural beats. They could do nothing but gasp and cry and shiver.

She sighed and moved around in front of them, inspecting their cocks. Pathetic... most of them anyway. Jiggling around as they shivered, a few different thicknesses, all different lengths, a couple of different colours each fulfilling their stereotypes. There were even a couple of circumcised dicks, they must have been from another town, another tribe from further afield. Word was spreading of Princess Kristi's Hidden Villa!

That made her smile at least, although the performance of this lot didn't. She liked it when they were perfectly obedient, normally they had a bit more self control, for a little while at least. This lot were completely untrained. Yesterday they had cum in moments, a couple completely prematurely, leaking white semen from limp but still pumping little penises. Ejaculating at the first self touch. She thought that was out of them now, there were no more shy cocks. Their failure to remain silent stung, they were otherwise progressing well.

Still, there were times when she thought she would enjoy a more wilful Stallion. Occasionally she would catch a flash of anger in the eyes of a subject. If that behaviour wasn't punished it would grow. Sometimes she wished it would... that just one man could resist her, that there might be someone out there who could let her feel what they felt. Abandoning control, giving in to someone else's desires, being dominated, owned and worshipping your owner for what they allow you to have... But none who visited this hall came close to what she wanted.

The whimpering in the masks continued and as she sat down she let her mind wander, finding herself daydreaming of the time she had witnessed her most elegant and graceful cousin; taking it hard from behind, long dress pulled up past her waist. Then the indignity of being forced to her knees in the dirt to receive the biggest load she had ever seen, from the most perfect cock she had ever seen. Maybe it was just her teenage memory, but to this day she compared every other cock to that one, every other load to that first one; and they all came up short. The highlight of it all was watching her cousin, so proper, so strict with the Game of Houses, with that look of worship in her eyes as she vocally begged to be coated in cum. How she had laughed and smiled as her features were hidden by so much thick spunk. She had even thanked him for using her! Asked if he had truly enjoyed using his little slut! Kristi knew her cousin would never admit to behaving in such a manner... they hadn't seen each other since and had never been able to speak about it, the unanswered questions made for rich fantasies about who the young man had been... what else she they had done before ending in such a spectacular fashion.

Princess Kristi found herself lying back on the stage, her hand wandering onto her pussy as she pictured herself in her cousin's place... being dominated... being coated... she came back to her senses dramatically as she heard herself moan into the silent stable.

Well... anyway... she thought, biting her lip in self-embarrassment. Shouldn't get carried away. Standing up she gathered her wits. The point of these weekends was to elicit that look of worship from her subjects, and without ever having to dirty herself by touching them.

When they were putty in her hands she would send them back, to lose their memories of this place, but keep the sense of fulfilment and loyalty to her in their hearts.

That loyalty required obedience, and she needn't tell them what was expected of them until she wanted it, keeping punishment as an instructive tool to use.

She decided her guests should take some time too cool down... now that she needed it too. So she left the stables, slamming shut the stall doors to leave them cold in the dark.

She prepared herself a cup of tea and watched the morning blooming across her landscape garden. As far as she could see from the hillside was hers, nearly the entire valley, surrounded by those high walls. She hadn't changed everything, just the main house, where outdoor parties had been held under canvas in years past. The landscape flowed out of the garden with smaller buildings in the forest that were still ruins, including her favourite spot, just as she remembered it.

--------------------

Finishing her tea and contemplations she re-entered the stables.

She allowed the sounds in their ears to fade so they could hear, if not see her.

"You will be completely silent unless given permission."

She pressed a button on the remote and the stall doors opened again, showing her helmeted nearly-nude dozen.

Leaning back on the stage the Princess looked out, dissatisfied with her audience she began contemplating her second favourite fantasy. This time of those first few visitors. How nervous they had been, how nervous she had been too, to lie back and confidently spread her legs. She watched their eyes as they consumed her young pussy, completely hairless and smooth. Her pink lips felt slippery then as they did now remembering it. Only three that first time, not like now. The power she felt over them when she instructed them to begin stroking. When she told them to stop. Her feigned confidence was real from that moment on.

She moaned softly, opening her eyes to watch as every cock in the room started to pulse larger and larger against the wet cloth, lifting up to reveal tight ballsacks, still cold from the spray and the darkness. The more vocal she became the stronger each erection pulsed. She allowed herself a satisfied smile, even her breathing could control this lot.

Gradually she let the masks covering their faces fade to transparency, revealing her hand working outside her panties while the other toyed with her nipples. In complete silence they watched her, barely moving as they stared at her beautiful body writhing under its own touch. They could watch for hours, but she was growing bored of them, not a good bunch.

This lot and a No-Show!, it had been a while since someone gave tribute and then failed to make the appointment. The frustration of someone taking her for granted like that crept into her mind, so she decided to move things along.

She grabbed on to her panties, pulling them out and up, feeling the fabric against her lips, the pressure on her clit, her wetness seeped onto the material. The chime of bells began before she had even moved them down an inch.

She could see on their pained expressions how ready they were for what was next. The ringing continued for minutes as she lay there easing and tightening the fabric over her puffy lips. As the final bell sounded, she pulled them down, and the masks instantly darkened once more. She placed the panties into the laundry bin and one stall lit up.

The mask faded and she stood for him to admire her completely exposed form. "Good boy," was all she said as his eyes practically rolled back, all that stopped them was the lust to see her perfection fully unveiled. She pushed her remote and from above them the garments they had bid on before descended, stopping directly below their masks. She watched them each twitch as they smelled her close to them. Chains clinked softly and bells chimed into the silence as she giggled.

She pushed the button again, giving the option to donate once more to continue, the earlier the bell, the more expensive the gift.

Again every stall lit up immediately, every mask shot open, rewarded with kisses blown from the nude Princess.

She lay onto her front and watched them, leaning on her elbows and smiling sweetly.

Every morning was a test of restraint, to see who could wait for instruction. Each day the lessons grew harder, the instruction more precise. Although this morning they only had the one, be silent.

With a final glance to her audience, Kristi opened her book and began to read.

The windowed wall drew back, leaving an open vista of lawns that faded into woods, with trails leading off in every direction.

The Princess lay in the sunbeams, catching a Summer tan without tan-lines. Twenty minutes one side, twenty minutes the other. Not a peep from her stables. She glanced up every once in a while to see every eye still fixed on her, every cock staining its sun-dried loincloth with pre-cum. She could here deep inhales of those who had won her clothing, none moreso than the stall that held her panties. Each sniff she heard she decided to add another five minutes to her sunbathing.

After an hour she decided to stand up and with the push of her button the garments rose away, desperate gasps, but no groans this time. That was fine, she supposed... no it wasn't. She had to be strict, she had to punish bad behaviour, even if she loved hearing them lose control.

"I... said... SILENCE"

The masks darkened, their headphones filled with sound, their shutters slammed and cold water blasted onto them as Kristi laughed hard. Quickly she turned off the sound so they could hear her mocking them. As her laughter faded she slowed the water, turning up the sound again and the water off she left them cold wet in the dark once more.

--------------------

The Princess went about her day as normal from then, a walk around the gardens, a trip to the gates to pick up her post and deliveries, some time online talking to her school friends. As the morning became afternoon she went to the kitchen to prepare her own lunch. The video and photos of her food went online as she ate and browsed holidays far afield, to see architecture and art she had only seen online. She wanted to visit her friends, she missed the adventures and opportunities to meet real men. It had been too long since she had been a teenager, and even the awkward groping and minute-long stamina seemed much better than this celibacy she found herself in. She needed a release.

It was time to work out a bit. She had redressed in comfortable leggings and a baggy hoody, but went to put on her tightest sports bra and lycra combination while pushing more buttons on her remote control.

Returning to the stables she found the stage already replaced with her exercise equipment.

She stood in front of the stalls and let them open, the masks lightening and the sounds fading.

"You will be completely silent, or you will sit in darkness all night with no release."

She turned and smiled to herself, she knew by the time she was sweating they would be too, trying to hold in every sound.

"Your bells are active once more."

Tinkles of appreciation came from every stall... they were learning to be grateful for her kindnesses.

After stretching to touch her toes and loosen up her back and shoulders, she began with squats then lunges, before she had finished her first set she could see every cock was hard again, balls still tight and cold underneath. She continued working her legs, high knees before jumping jacks, facing away from them. Bells chimed and she jumped.

She unzipped her sports bra, revealing her cleavage and turned to do the next set. More ringing, almost constant now. She pulled the zip all the way down, letting her breasts spill out. Glistening with sweat she fanned herself. The bells rang out in appreciation.

12