Princess Kristi Pt. 01: Routine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay down and did several push ups, letting here nipples press onto the floor and apply pressure over her chest. The cold felt good on her as she started to feel herself sweat, her cheeks turning pink. She stood up, doing a round of burpees before more push ups. She must be getting fitter, this was hardly testing her.

Burpees and push ups, burpees and push ups. Maybe it was the bells pushing her on, they were a generous lot, if not very well disciplined.

She finally stood and recovered, taking a huge swig of water that spilled onto her shining breasts, the icey cold making her skin dimple underneath. Chains clinked as she stared at her subjects. She scowled, but chose to ignore the tiny sound. Instead she pretended it was the first bell for her leggings. She turned away, and made a show of revealing her entire ass to her audience. She turned on her feet so they could all see to her bare pussy between her incredible round cheeks.

She stood only as the bells began to fade, and dropped the leggings into the basket to be swept away again. The winner this time was lucky indeed, she turned to face the exercise bike towards him, mounting it completely naked, she began to pedal.

She looked into his eyes and saw the pain there, rimmed in red from focussing on her, looking at her breasts swinging underneath, admiring her movements. His teeth clenched against the gag in his mouth. Eyes looking heartbroken as the bike gradually rotated so she could look at each one of her studs.

They all watched her, completely silent, completely hard. Some twitched, some had tears in their eyes, all of them were sweating too, hot and bothered by the Princess's naked routine.

She could tell from their expressions that they deserved a reward. That had endured nearly six hours of silence since this morning.

She panted and let her legs slow, her body beamed with sweat, she immediately felt herself cooling down as she stepped off and lay down on her back. Her breath was heavy, the bells chimed but they couldn't inspire her any longer. That was a good work-out.

Time for their reward.

"Well done for showing restraint, like all real men should when they are in control of themselves. You deserve your reward."

She spread her legs slowly, gradually revealing her perfect smooth pussy to these pathetic twelve, seeing their faces screw up with desire, their muscles flex and veins bulge. Their mix of bodies, older and younger, taller and shorter, fatter and thinner. None at all what she desired herself. Her hand still travelled towards her opening, but she didn't think she could cum looking at this group today. She would test them anyway.

"You may break you silence."

Kristi pressed a button on her remote. Their bindings released, to an audible groan from most they began to pleasure themselves vigorously. Well, that was the first part, and many had failed already.

--------------------

Yesterday had been terrible, she had placed them in their stalls one at a time, generous with her greetings and kindness. She was polite and well mannered until the shackles were attached, then she showed them the terrible Princess they all feared.

When they were all present she had flashed them her tits. Then begun to explain the rules. They undressed in front of her, difficult with their necks fastened to the walls, but not impossible.

Next she sat on the table, and as they all watched, barely listening to her rules, she flashed them a glimpse of what they all wanted most.

With their hands free and a simple instruction to, "Please, enjoy yourselves," they all began masturbating.

One cock came immediately, then two more and a fourth, fifth. It was hard to tell for two who ejaculated so little she could only know by the huffing and puffing grunts that they were done. She didn't have to wait for the final cumshot to dribble out. Barely a blaster amongst them, and only just arrived.

"Pathetic." She had chided. "Nothing here for me to enjoy, and so fast, not worth my time at all. I expect better from would-be-men of my land."

She had closed them in for hours afterwards. Her bath-time show had been better, they had obeyed the rules, half in desire, half in terror, but still not to her complete satisfaction.

--------------------

Today, eighteen hours later, fourteen since her bath, she hoped for better.

She tapped the spray button and gasps erupted from all who had grabbed themselves. A single jet hitting five of the twelve, better than half wasn't bad for just three sessions.

"You will await my instruction, or will you ruin your reward by forgetting my rules."

She hit the button once more, retracting the restraints to anguished gasps and whimpers around their ball gags.

"You will not cum until I allow you. Do you understand."

She released their hands again, this time none moved.

"Very good, now you may stroke yourselves gently, as I show you how I do it."

She leant back again, closing her eyes and picturing having her cousin's stranger there watching her... combining her two fantasies, control and the perfect cock. Everything she could want. She moaned softly to the sound of bells chiming.

She let her eyes drift open and saw the furious pounding of meat in front of her. She pictured herself taking a facial from one of them. She knew she wanted one, it would be so easy, but so wrong to debase herself to a subject. They could never know that she was a slave for the stuff. If they only knew what she did after they expelled their seed, the humiliation would stain her forever.

Her glance slowed their strokes, as she watched and settled back into her own fantasy of more desirable cock, she moaned louder over the sound of bells chiming. She closed her eyes, the sound of the bells takin her away, she was edging closer and knew what it would take to send her over the edge, she was nearly ready to cum too, even if this lot hadn't really earned it.

Her fingers worked faster as she opened her eyes and instructed' "you may now cum."

One bell started going crazy, she looked over to see the first contender immediately give in to his lust. Cum streaked from the end of his reddened cock. Spurt after spurt, that frantic ringing set off more. Kristi watched in ecstasy as every bellend pumped out more and more semen onto the floor. Flying in high arcs, she felt like she was watching it is slow motion as her own orgasm suddenly began to approach. Bells rang as she moaned louder.

She groaned, plunging fingers into herself, her pussy so wet it made slapping noises as she worked herself closer and closer...

Bells rang from every stall as she watched cocks explode in front of her, the smell filled her nostrils, she was overtaken with the need to climax. She was nearly at the edge... the chimes faded, save for one insistent ringing that sounded far away... she was so close... uh... uuuhhhhh.... aaahhhh....

The doorframe shook as loud bangs shattered a single small silent moment.

To be continued...

12