Princess Noct

Story Info
Just another night of camping...
17.4k words
4
2.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Final Fantasy crossover fan fiction. Yaoi. Both characters are over 18.

***

It had been a trial by fire for sure, with nobody quite knowing how the two worlds came to collide. Something about the Servants of chaos and a plan to have the void consume both Eos and Gaia. Noctis had come out of the collision in a dire predicament without his retinue as an Red Giant squared off against him alone. The powerful, towering entity had proved difficult, until a mysterious individual shouted.

"Hey look, a diversion!"

And drew it's attention for long enough for Noctis to get back in the fight. The mysterious individual, a blonde thief in a teal performers vest and blue jodhpurs, white jabot, and a pair of oversized cloth gloves, sprinted from point to point in a quick dash to keep the attention off of the Prince, daggers in hand. His blonde tail swung behind him as he energetically kipped and wove to dodge it's strikes.

"Almost had me! Keep trying!"

When the battle was over, camp was quickly erected, giving the two a chance to speak. Around a warm campfire, Zidane sat on a log, and only then decided to introduce himself with a quick stretch of his hand.

"Oh, hey, didn't tell you my name. I'm Zidane. Nice to meet you!"

Noctis cleared his throat.

"Yeeeah," droned the Prince. He averted his gaze from the blonde for a minute and glanced elsewhere, either way, he was staring at the same tall trees that enclosed the camping grounds. The Prince let out a little huff in annoyance at first, while he idly folded his arms over his chest. "So, monsters," he started, his tone of voice a little sharper than before. "We're here because of...monsters...that keep spawning all over the place?"

"Something like that! Y`know how it goes. Monsters are bad and we gotta stop 'em. I dunno, I just saw you needed a hand and thought I'd jump in."

Glancing back at Zidane, the Prince still kept the same expression as before. Dull, his mindset rather dense, and yet showed a tint of irritation. He kept his weapons close by at all times, just in case something would mysteriously jump out of the woodwork at him. Noctis was usually the paranoid type, and yet, he felt rather calm at the moment.

"So, yeah, camping. What a great idea," he stated sarcastically, and this sounded like more of a snap than anything else. He soon changed the subject, cocking his head to one side as he studied Zidane for a bit. "Zidane, huh? I'm Noct. I guess it's...uh...a pleasure to meet you, too."

The dull expression was met with an exuberant one, like a ray of sunshine in the dark of the night, soft slender lips giving an infectious grin that he just begged to spread. The sarcastic tone of the response wasn't lost, though.

"How can you not like camping? It's great! Bunch of guys just sitting around a campfire telling stories and having a good time under the open stars. I'd take that over some stuffy banquet hall listening to a bunch of fat people talk about money any day." At the introduction, Zidane offered a theatrical bow, sweeping his right hand in front of himself "Nice to meet you Noct. Don't worry, you're in good hands. I do this kinda thing alllllllllll the time."

Noctis furrowed his black eyebrows in annoyance.

"You mean you camp all the time?" Noctis checked, letting out a grunt. "I just...tend to feel sticky when I camp. I do it all the time back at...where I usually come from, since a certain jerk forces me to camp almost every night," he put.

"As much as I can!" Zidane offered with a smirk. "Nothing beats the freedom of the open road, sleeping under the stars. No rules, no expectations, no schedule. You can sleep in if you want, stay up late if you want, nobody is going to tell you 'Hey, keep it down, the other customer is trying to sleep' or 'Hey, aren't you going to pay for that?' The stickiness thing... you get used to it - and you still bathe when you're out here y`know. You just use a river or a stream."

Intoning a simple 'mhm', Noctis glanced down at his clothes and brushed dirt off his black shirt and three-quarter-length trousers, still icky from the fight earlier. The Prince flung his black jacket over the wood of the log, and shortly after that he had a habit of combing his fingers through his black locks. He was quite fussy with his appearance, being a pretty boy and all. But then, he finally caught on what Zidane said about helping out, Noctis tutted.

"You thought I needed a hand? You didn't think I could actually fight by myself?" Noctis questioned, his tone of voice still as sharp as before. The Prince fought monsters and enemies because he enjoyed playing his shitty video-games, and to be honest, Noctis was more used to fighting in a pack than he was by himself. He could manage fighting by himself, but most likely with a lot of yelling on his part. "I...wasn't stressed at all," he lied and straightened his back. "But I guess, thanks for helping me. I guess it's nice when other people wanna chip in. It definitely makes a change."

Zidane, having absolutely no concept of personal space, shifted over to sit right up next to Noctis to the point that their shoulders pushed together. His body was unnaturally warm, immaculately soft, practically hairless, and very, very toned despite his slender build.

"Do I think that big flaming red metal monster was going to grind you into a Noct-paste? Probably not, but that doesn't mean you couldn't use a hand, or a friend. Just because you weren't in life or death danger doesn't mean it's not easier with the two of us. Besides, what am I gonna do, just walk away and leave someone to fend for himself? Not my style! Especially when they're cute."

Noctis reddened with a blush.

"C-cute? You think I'm cute? That's kinda odd coming from a guy," stated Noctis. He didn't even bother to think about it, he simply hummed. Noctis never really thought about hooking up with any guys before, and especially out camping while feeling all sticky. "Well, thanks, I guess. I really appreciated your help back there, even if it was brief," the last part was another lie but Noctis wanted to feel good about himself.

Grumbling, Noctis inched away from Zidane in a heartbeat, still annoyed. Averting his gaze away from the blonde male, grey eyes stared down at the bark of the log. He tutted again, brushing any dirt or fluff from his shoulder in the process. Even though he hated camping, Noctis always liked the idea of sleeping in, and anything earlier than eight in the morning was what he considered dawn.

"Do you have to be so close? Like, have you ever heard of personal space? Or...is it non-existent where you come from?"

"Nah. I'm lying." Zidane quipped playfully. "If I was going to rate you on the cute scale, I'd have to get a good look at you first."

"Lying? Cute scale?" Noctis questioned, perking up. "A...cute scale? I either get called a 'pretty boy' or 'cute' as...what I think is teasing...and you - I think you're just trying to flirt with me in a gay kinda way," he grumbled and showed his teeth with this scowl. "You're probably wondering what I think of you - annoying," remarked Noctis.

And just like that, Zidane shifted almost immediately in front of Noctis's view. Eye to eye, almost nose to nose, lips just inches apart from lips. Close enough that Noctis could feel Zidane's heated breath flush on his face "Yeaaaaah, definitely cute. Soft smooth skin, deep grey eyes that sparkle in the moonlight, soft disheveled hair. And is that the hint of a blush and a smile I see on those pouty lips. Maybe just a little one. I think it is."

Noctis simply tutted at the sight of the other male examining his face, the Prince just glanced away even more.

Yet, he didn't go for the kiss. He left the tension unresolved and shifted back to his seat. Like playing cat and mouse, Zidane shifted to give him a few inches of space.. and to let him feel the sudden absence. "I don't have to be. It's just better for conversation over the roaring fire! I'll shift over and give you some room.

But...

If you want me to sit closer, just ask."

"Yeah, I like you sitting over there instead. I mean, you were pretty warm, I must admit. I guess...I'll just tell you when I feel cold again."

This, of course, made Noctis pull a small smirk. He folded his toned arms over his chest, observing the blonde male in front of him. Usually, Noctis would tell people how he sees things with no sugar coating involved, and this was one of those kinda guys he could do that to without getting a fight in return. Well, probably. The overly positive attitude did irritate him to a fault, but then his best-friend was also this annoying, and yet emotional at the same time. With a small shrug of the shoulders, Noctis let out a little yawn and rested his leg over the other.

Glancing over his shoulder, Noctis tutted when he found his black jacket just laying there on the grass behind him. He picked it up and laid it right beside him again. Really, the way his jacket felt around his torso never matched the heat that radiated from Zidane's body.

"Annoying? Gay? I'm wounded. I'm hurt!" It's often forgotten that Zidane, at his heart, was an actor and just as much as he knew how to play a role well, he knew how to be deliberately hammy. "To think, all I did was try to be your friend call you cute. Save your life from a towering monster," he whimpered. There was a thick layer of overdramatic to the performance - Zidane wasn't actually offended by any of those things and he had a funny feeling the Prince himself didn't even believe this acting.

The smile and drawing the jacket back around him, in spite of it all, told him he was winning.

"Are you being serious?" Noctis asked, narrowing his eyes at Zidane.

Playing up the indignation, Zidane made his way to the other side of the fire and folded his arms like a lover scorned. Again, all part of the hunt in his mind. His tone did shift to a more conversational one though. "Funny that you said it that way though - like being gay is a bad thing. Is that really so horrible? I mean - I'm not. I like to think of myself as 'equal opportunity'."

At this, Noctis raised a curious black brow.

"Um," he intoned. He never really cared if someone was gay or straight, Noctis was just a cold bitch sometimes. But when Zidane spoke of those matters, Noctis became a little more settled and calm. He shook his head gently, unfolded his arms and rested his hands onto the log on either side of himself. "No, it's not like that. I don't think it's bad, I'm just...kinda...embarrassed," he admitted and thought about how to arrange his sentences in his head. "Like, I haven't actually felt that way before. I mean, it's good that you're so open about who you are. But me...I have yet to try any of that," despite being twenty already.

Really, Noctis was paired up with some woman when he was a child, and so, he couldn't actually explore what he actually liked outside of those boundaries. Noctis was still learning, even if he came across as being cold and blunt. But he shrugged his shoulders and gently patted the bark beside him. He didn't really know if any of this was an act, but then again, Noctis was usually dense and oblivious.

"It's okay," he stated dryly. "You can sit with me again."

And this time, Noctis actually showed some emotion.

"Oh, I don't know. You hurt my feelings. You called me annoying. I've never been so insulted. I've been called a thief - true, philandering - probably, miscreant - okay no need to get insulting, annoying, a scoundrel - definitely, but annoying? Never!" Zidane teased. He wasn't going to leave Noctis suffering. He scooted back over to the log but left the inch of space for Noctis to close if he so chose to.

And for a moment Noctis could see Zidane's demeanour change. It softened and the vernier of comedy dropped away to something softer and more philosophical. "You've got be yourself. If you're not going to be, who is, right? Maybe you're not into guys... and hey, that's cool. I'm a flirt, but I respect a no. I mean, sure, I might try my luck again but I'd never blame someone for following their heart. Being open with yourself - it's good sometimes and it's not - sometimes people like the person you are, sometimes you get called annoying... but at the end, you can sleep at night knowing you're you, and you did it your way."

"Mhm"

Staring right at the Prince with a flirty expression, Zidane's tail coiled around behind him as he ticked a finger onto his chin. "I'm not going to force you into anything, Noct. Just know the offer's on the table, okay?"

Noctis gave a little nod in response to that.

"Um, okay," he shrugged. "Maybe I'd like to try it sometime, but I don't know who with just yet," he answered. Again, so dense and oblivious. He watched Zidane with those greyish-blue hues, and this time, even though Noctis was so angsty before, the black-haired male actually let out a laugh in amusement. "Um, you can come closer if you want. I won't bite, honest," suggested Noctis. He eyed the space left between them, and it did kind of feel chillier than before. "I mean, I'd...like the warmth again," he made up.

It's just like those times when Noctis would often cheer up Prompto, that he'd comfort the over-emotional blonde and listen to the bad things happening in his life. Or, the bad monsters in his head that told him things that weren't true. And even if Noctis was being a grump before, he kind of felt guilty.

"I'm sorry about how I reacted."

And really, if Noctis found out all of this was just teasing, he would probably feel humiliated as fuck.

"You might not bite. I don't make any promises," he teased.

Gently, he slipped over and put himself right against Noctis, returning to producing that intimate warmth. Somehow the fire seemed to warm just a little bit more efficiently when Zidane was near, probably owing to the infinite wellspring of energy Zidane seemed to offer. In the firelight, the performer seemed quite soft and at home for that matter. Where Noctis was from, camping was far removed from the creature comforts of society. In Zidane's world, though, this was a way of life. You camped when you travelled. No Regalia.

"See? This isn't so bad, right?" Zidane offered, before making the most obvious yawn-and-stretch to ever play out in the history of acting. A bright, bright yawn and a big stretch until his right hand drifted around Noctis's right shoulder. "Don't worry about it. I wasn't actually bothered. Water under the bridge, right?" came from his lips before he offered in a bright stage whisper "I wasn't really hurt. I was acting!"

"Of course! If you really felt bad, it's not good to let things bother you before we go to bed. Just to show you there's no hard feelings," he chuckled in a sardonic tone. The lecherous glance turned back to Noctis, and those thin lips drew closer to the Prince's ear. "We could always kiss and make ou-- up."

Slightly confused, Noctis felt a wave of embarrassment course through his body. Oh, poor Noctis. He glanced away from Zidane in a heartbeat, and an hysteric blush coloured his features in the process. A bright crimson stuck to his pale face, Noctis felt a mixture of embarrassment and even the angst flooded back. Noctis was just a spoiled little Princess, not really from a place that Zidane was used to.

"You...lied to me?" Noctis questioned, swallowing his own spit nervously. "Right, I get it. I understand, really," he then turned back to face Zidane. "You do realise I believed all that stuff about you being hurt, right?"

And Noctis was kind of growing on Zidane, too.

But Noctis decided to shrug it off, play it cool. The small smile came back over his features, and he allowed Zidane to touch his shoulder. He didn't bother pushing Zidane away, but really, if it was someone he didn't like then he would definitely push them away. He took in a deep breath, and his exhale sounded loud. A sweat overcame his body, and Noctis slightly slid away from Zidane again out of embarrassment. He couldn't really make up his mind at this point. At the mention of possibly kissing, however, Noctis looked down.

"Um, I haven't really kissed a guy before, or anyone. Really, I haven't," he answered with a weak laugh at the end. "Just, you know, stop teasing me and stuff."

"...Really?" Zidane paused, looking almost incredulous. He thought he had been so obviously hammy with his overacting that about the only thing he didn't do was fake fainting. "I didn't really lie. I just... exaggerated the truth. I try to defuse tense situations by being funny. People do have humour in your world, right? Or, is it non-existent where you come from?" Zidane asked with a smile, calling back to Noctis's earlier remark about 'personal space'. The smile made it clear it was a joke, even if it was witty and annoying at best.

Ouch! Zidane knew all the trademark signs to watch out for, and when Noctis slowly started to inch away, Zidane seemed, at first, like he respected the boundary and he listened to what he said. The sly smile was probably the first warning that the thief was about to make his move. "...Oh, you mean you haven't kissed anyone?! Oh... well... oh. I mean... that's different. That changes everything. First person you kiss has to be someone special. It's sacred. It's an everlasting commitment - totally unbreakable. Hey, look! A diversion!"

The energy Zidane pointed with to the other side was probably enough to sell it before the words clicked. With the skill and precision of a master thief, Zidane suddenly leaned forward to seal his lips over Noctis and embrace his cheeks in both hands in a sudden, dramatic, tongue and saliva filled, DEEP kiss. And it was LOUD.

The dark-haired male snapped his eyes open at this sudden kiss, and it was one of those sloppy kind of kisses. Of course, Noctis had no choice but to kiss him back, especially with the hands gripping his face. Raising his hands, Noctis held onto Zidane's wrists and idly left them there. At this point, he watched Zidane kiss him, and at the same time it felt like stars were above his head from the sudden force Zidane literally smacked his lips against Noctis's. A dull noise at the back of his throat, Noctis groaned. The blush never moved an inch either, as crimson completely covered those pale features.

"Mm...mmm...NNNNGH," he continued to groan like a bitch.

Tumbling backward, Noctis felt like he was going to fall off the log. It was then, Noctis abruptly pushed Zidane away from him, he wiped the spit away from his mouth in an instant. His heart raced out of his chest, sweat stuck to his body and face, and there was a constant heavy breathing from the dark-haired. He grunted, just keeping watch of Zidane. Even though he pushed him away, there was a rather visible occurrence within Noctis's pants. A tent grew within his crotch area. And oh god, Noctis covered this up in a heartbeat.

"So...that's what you consider a 'special' kiss?"

Zidane didn't force himself forward, but gave Noctis a chance to process it all. "If I asked you, you would have said no, right?"

As Zidane rocked back to his own seat with a self-satisfied grin, Noctis could literally watch as the strand of saliva between them snapped in the air, a reminder of just how deep Zidane had actually pushed his tongue. His tongue had been touching Zidane's saliva, and vice versa. Whereas Noctis seemed completely flustered and scattered by the kiss, Zidane was cool as a cucumber, grinning ear-to-ear like the Cheshire cat. He even made a show of slowly licking his upper lip, drawing the last of Noctis's taste off his lips.

Deciding to explain himself a little more than that, Zidane offered a sympathetic look. "There's so much build up around the idea of the first kiss. It's supposed to be fun, not something you hoard like a dragon. If you think about it too much, you'll miss out on just enjoying it instead. And yeah, as far as Zidane kisses go? That was probably a 6/10 on the special meter. Not bad, needs improvement. You'll learn."