Princess Noct

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And strong, it turned out.

Zidane, driven wild, gripped Noctis and proceeded to suddenly flip him, slamming him back onto the floor of the tent without a moments hesitation or without even a second of refractory period. The brutal pace that followed seemed almost supernatural, his hands now seeking to pin Noctis to the ground as he bred his asshole.

"Then I'll make you a Princess!" Zidane grinned, showing this new side of himself. "Gonna make you scream it for the world."

"Again?"

Noctis grumbled when he was practically laid on the ground again. The Prince gripped two fistfuls of pink fur, pulling on them now. It was probably best if his arms were tied up, and probably have a gag in his mouth to prevent him from talking - but that would never stop the constant whining and moping.

"Make me a Princess? In your dreams," he remarked with the same scowl painted on his blushing face. "I don't even want to think about what you have in mind for this 'royal treatment.'"

Of course, being a virgin, Noctis had never heard of fancy terms such as that, but he could sense it meant something really dirty. The spoiled Princess continued to grumble, even when the cock continued to fuck him madly. He never liked the fact his position changed either. But his hands gripped onto the fur, his legs coiled around the genome's waist once again. Noctis could feel a certain wetness on his butt, and this feeling caused Noctis to cringe. The ground felt cold against his back, and it felt weird with the dripping sweat down his back as well. Like, the icky kind of weird.

Flinging his head back into the ground, Noctis squealed when his swollen prostate was hit repeatedly. The raven-haired male avoided eye contact as well, turning his head while he moaned out in pleasure.

"I....think...I think I'm gonna cum again," he groaned out, a quiver in his voice. "Damn..."

Trance Zidane was a different beast entirely.

Normal Zidane was energetic, bubbly, playful, but could easily be dampened or restrained if need be. He was considerate, and much more romantic. Trance Zidane on the other hand was much more carnal and forceful - like if someone ramped Zidane's hormones up to eleven. Which made sense, given everything Zidane was intended to do after all. When those hands broke free to grab onto his hips, Zidane actually shifted to force them back to the ground and pin his knuckles against the floor of the tent.

"Nuh-uh. This time you're staying right where you are, Princess."

"Ugh..."

The sounds in the tent were absolutely carnal, Zidane's groaning form did nothing to drown out the audible smacking of hips as his relentless thrusts plunged that massive cock into Noctis's ass with every thrust. Even his tail got in on the action, with his hands pinning Noctis's, his tail switched to coil around the cock and began rolling up and down eagerly like a third hand.

"... Cum on... cum for me, Princess," cooed Zidane.

Zidane hoisted him up, keeping his own cock pointed squarely at himself this time. "...Let's see it. Don't hold back on me now. CUM!" Zidane howled out as he SLAMMED his cock all the way inside Noctis, and a second eruption of cum followed that backsplurted around Zidane's cock, inflating the confined space. And yet, just as before, that cock began to move and thrust once again. "Told you! Gonna breed your boy pussy."

Noctis let out a squeal.

"What? Boy pussy? You've gotta be kidding me," grumbled Noctis. "You're just making this shit up as you go along now, aren't you?"

Trying to move his hands up, Noctis grunted when he felt Zidane's unusually strong hands hold him back from doing so. This kept his hands pinned down to the ground, and Noctis couldn't even move his fingers. The raven-haired screamed when he couldn't move his hands, and his eyes widened in shock at the feeling of being over-powered. Grey eyes that turned crimson stared down to his own hands, and Noctis merely gulped at the sight.

"Just let go of me, okay?" Noctis commanded like a sissy bitch, struggling to move at all. "I order you to let go of me now, Zidane..."

"Nope! I know you're enjoying this, Princess."

With that furry tail that stroked his manhood over and over, Noctis flung his head back another time as he let out a high-pitched squeal that most likely anyone outside could hear. Once again, but a smaller amount this time, a few ropes of white sticky semen splattered all over his own chest. He could feel his body shake, quiver to this second orgasm. Tears built up in his eyes, sweeping down his cheeks. If anything, his tight ring of muscle was most likely a shade of red now...or purple...it felt pretty 'overused' already.

There was a certain amount of angst - as long as Noctis was enjoying it, Zidane was going to keep going until Noctis begged for more. The high-pitched squeals were something that was absolutely music to Zidane's ears. Even during the previous times, he hadn't managed to get Noctis to squeal, and yet here he was, his body begging for more even if his lips insisted on being a spoiled brat. Zidane hiked him up further to the point his asshole was practically up vertically in the air - too much further and Zidane would be forcing him to stare at his own cock, which he had no intention of doing yet.

Instead, with the weight and leverage, Zidane shifted his grip, moving to pin both of Noctis's hands just above his head by holding them at the wrists, leaving one hand free. Meanwhile, it gave Noctis a perfect pose to see just how hard and fast Zidane's cock was slamming into his well used boy pussy, and the cum splurting out of it as he forced, not to mention the audible squelch.

SMACK.

Zidane's hand came down on Noctis's ass. Hard. Hard enough to leave a red handprint. "Not lettin` go. You told me to help you experience this. Well, I'm gonna fuck you. I'm gonna make you my Princess." Zidane no longer seemed kidding about the Princess remarks. It had been humorous before...

...But now, Zidane actually seemed intent on following through on it.

Noctis yelped when he was lifted yet again, and definitely at the smack on his butt. Noctis continued on blushing, keeping a watchful stare on the many trails of cum that slid up his body. Not only Zidane's cum, but his own as well. Some trails were white, going into clear, and reached up to Noctis's chest and neck. The Prince swallowed his own spit at the sight of a mad Zidane.

Noctis felt a bit thankful now that his hands were locked above his head, considering the cool air could get to his armpits now. The pose felt a little awkward, however, and would probably make Noctis's neck ache after a while.

Either way, to signal that Noctis loved this, his legs were still clinging around Zidane's strong waist.

"Whatever," he grumbled. "Call me...whatever you want then," he added. Noctis knew he was going to regret saying that, but the title 'Princess' became just a word to him at this point. "Just...keep going...I can feel another orgasm coming..."

Again, Noctis refused the eye contact by turning his head, he squeezed his eyes shut. His body continued to sweat, continued to quiver, and his thighs trembled at a third wave of pleasure approaching. It didn't come yet, however, but his third orgasm was very close. He panted, whimpering into his upper arm. The squealing came to a halt for the time being, but Noctis's voice still filled the atmosphere.

"Maybe...touch me some more...you know...my penis," he asked Zidane, actually asking this rather than ordering. "Like, use your tail again...please."

At this point, Zidane was utterly insatiable. It seemed that whatever happened to him ramped up his sex drive to eleven. From Noctis's perspective, his vision would be the sign of Zidane's thick, hard cock spearing into his freshly converted boy pussy again and again with such force that his balls flattened against his ass cheeks every time he came down. His left hand was reserved for holding the Prince's hands above his head, pinning him to the ground at an awkward angle so his cock went straight down like a drill bit, but the rest of him was flat, forced to watch. His left hand began to give sharp, rhythmic spanks to Noctis's ass.

SPANK.

"You look so good covered in spunk and sweat, Princess!"

"H-huh?"

SMACK.

"We'll get you some cute clothes, maybe a nice short skirt," teased Zidane.

SMACK.

His blonde tail was actually still around Noctis's shaft, it had never left but this time it incessantly stroked up and down, insisting, commanding the Prince's next orgasm. Zidane was already drawing close himself. Both the sight of his Prince slut and the intense sensation of his cock being worshipped by that tight ass was pushing him over the edge.

Noctis arched his black eyebrows in a worried fashion. The ravenette kept his stare fixed on Zidane's face, his lips quivering as his panting became constant. His body rocked backwards and forth in rhythm with the hard thrusts, and Noctis was certain that at this point there were probably grazes across his upper back. He cocked his head to one side when he heard Zidane's suggestions, and these words merely caused the Prince to whine and wriggle his limbs. And even amidst the three spanks, Noctis's body flinched...but it still wriggled annoyingly.

"Huh? A short skirt? Please tell me you're joking..." Noctis groaned, his voice sounding shaky. "I mean...you don't have any of that right now, do you? Nothing stashed away in this tent?"

"Me? Tucked away? Nope! We'd get you a fresh pair," teased Zidane. The genome seemed rather into it, partly because he could see the subtle signs that Noctis was enjoying it.

"F-fuck off with that idea," gasped the ravenette. "I'm not gonna wear a shitty skirt..."

Still avoiding eye contact, Noctis grumbled as he thought about the subject some more. A skirt - on him - really? A skirt on his petite, scrawny body? Hmm...but Noctis thought about it. But no, that was the hormones talking...and Noctis was certain Zidane was only saying this stuff just because he was super in heat right now.

"You really think I'd look good in a skirt - really? But it'll just get you off."

"Thieves honour!" Zidane forced out with a panted voice. "A nice black pleated skirt would look amazing on you."

"Right," voiced the Prince with a chuckle in his throat "It'd take a lot for you to make me wear drag outside."

"Hmm, would it though?"

"H-huh?"

Usually Noctis was sarcastic and playful at times - when he felt comfortable - and this personality of his started to show now.

Swallowing his own spit nervously, Noctis squeezed his eyes shut when a stream of white began to trail down the side of his hard cock. The Prince whimpered at the feel of a third orgasm approaching, and even though it felt weaker than the previous two, this third wave of pleasure still caused his body to quiver. Flinging his head back, Noctis groaned weakly. His voice sounded weak, no longer sharp - quite possibly due to how much noise he's been making so far.

His legs loosened around Zidane's waist, beginning to ache. Noctis still kept his eyes closed, no longer looking at Zidane.

By some fluke of trance, Zidane's hips kept crashing into the Princess, flattening his hot, sweaty balls against that hot ass again and again, absolutely rutting Noctis's tunnel. The smacking did stop though, shifting instead to begin kneading Noctis's own sack after his third climax. His entire body started to tremble as he felt his orgasm quickly approaching, even with that next climax building rapidly.

"H...hoo boy. M... might wanna hold on... I... I'm... It's gonna.... WOO."

By all rights, Zidane's third eruption should have been small after the snap two he'd pulled on Noctis earlier.

It wasn't.

The eruption that followed inside of Noctis's ass was nothing short of legendary. That throbbing shaft suddenly left a thick, thick coating of male sperm inside of Noctis's ass that pumped inside of him in ten forceful, thick jets that made the previous ones seem small. Not only did it leave hot male fluid seeping deeper into his body all thanks to that body angle, but it was enough to backflow around Zidane's cock to leave a ring of creamy white bubbling back out and drooling down Zidane's flesh and Noctis's ass crack.

And then...

Zidane started to thrust again, and his hand began pumping at the Prince's cock. Not even asking if he was ready to go again. Zidane was just assuming.

The Prince's eyes rolled into the back of his head at this orgasm, fluttering his eyes back open instantly when this wave of pleasure became more noticeable. His body felt numb for a few fleeting seconds, and when the orgasm faded away, the Prince started to feel tired. His body was covered in layers of sweat, dribbling down various areas of his naked body. His pale skin glistened inside this tent, with only a smudge of light piercing through parts of the curtains. Drool escaped his mouth, trailing down his bottom lip and eventually onto his bare chest.

When Noctis loosened his legs around Zidane's waist, Noctis bent his legs backward and now rested his legs onto Zidane's shoulders. His legs still trembled, they felt sticky. Heck, the slit of his ass felt pretty sticky as well. Even during Noctis's quieter self now, the groans that escaped his mouth became frequent again when Zidane started to thrust again. A series of moans hit the roof of the tent again, and even Noctis's shitty little complaints.

"Ugh, aren't you...like...sore yet? I'm feeling kinda grim here," he grumbled.

At first, Zidane didn't respond as he was too busy building up to a more intense pace. With Noctis's legs now shifted up to his shoulders, Zidane was free to hike him well and truly up, putting him into a proper mating press. Every thrust of that cock into his inner sanctum meant another audible, lewd squelch of Zidane's fresh cum forced to almost splurt out around it, clearly threatening to stuff his tunnel with even more of the hot, foreign liquid that clung to his silk soft passage and oozed through his system. It would probably be so alien that Noctis could likely tell just how deep it was running, exciting a new nerve as it worked it's way inside.

That pounding tail continued to stroke alongside the kneading of his sweaty sack, demanding a forth orgasm from the Prince. With Noctis in the mating press, there probably wouldn't be much else for his cock to point at but his own face.

"Me? Sore? Naaah!" Zidane chimed with a grin. "Don't worry. This'll end after about five or six more times. Promise... it's... hah...only gone on more than that... well... not like it hasn't happened," he confessed sheepishly.

Noctis personally didn't feel the cum splurt inside him, but rather, Noctis could feel a certain swimming far up inside his ass. Well, at least Noctis couldn't actually get pregnant and carry children. The sperm travelled far inside him, so much that Noctis could feel shudders trailing up his spine when the sperm entered certain areas. Regardless, this never stood in the way when his prostate kept on being brushed up against by that thick, demanding cock. Noctis's bottom lip started to bleed, merely specks of blood appearing due to him constantly biting his bottom lip. Not to mention his lips appeared white, chapped after moaning so much.

"Maybe...could you let go of my wrists? My arms are feeling kinda achy. We should probably change our position, too, and especially if you wanna go at this for half the night."

"Yeah, sure."

His hand meanwhile did let go of Noctis's wrists, but only to replace his tail around Noctis's cock. That hand now kept the shaft pointed with a grin, and allowed him to stroke with more purpose and intent.

With Noctis's own cock facing his face, droplets of cum splattered his own face. Grumbling, Noctis glanced away and avoided the eye contact again. His face still flushed beat red, and not due to embarrassment now. With one leg resting on Zidane's shoulder, his other leg moved a little more backwards and he pressed his boot in between Zidane's shoulder and chest. Whimpers slipped his mouth, hot breath glazed the air. His own cock started to feel sore after three rounds of cumming, and yet Noctis could feel a forth orgasm coming on its way. His butt felt pretty sore, too.

Once Zidane had found the right depth and angle to hit that prostate - something he could tell by the way Noctis's facial expression changed and his body tensed - he knew he had the Prince where he wanted him. Zidane didn't vary his thrusts - not yet - nor did he let go of the Prince. Instead, he doubled down and began to pound into that spot again and again, hitting it consistently with the head of his cock slamming against his form. Zidane's hands gripped to his wrists for just a moment, seeking to more or less break the Prince. He did however pick up the speed, resulting in a sultry sloppy pounding.

"Position though? N-Not yet. Just found the sweet spot!" Zidane cooed out.

While Noctis's wrists were free - most likely temporarily - Noctis moved a hand down and scratched at the ground, hurting his nails in the process. But that was nothing unusual, Noctis was always hurting something on himself. His other hand, however, gripped onto Zidane's wrist and felt the movement of Zidane pumping his little bitch cock. Noctis gasped, laying his head backward on the ground as needy moans continued to fill the atmosphere of the tent. The Prince was moaning more frequently now, no longer hiding behind an angsty facade.

"My neck," he gasped "It's kinda hurting."

Trickles of white sperm continued to leak from Noctis's cock, dripping onto his own chest and his face. If anything, Zidane created one hell of a mess out of the little Prince. To think, at the start of their meet, Noctis was just a ball of angst sitting on the log, and now he appeared to be a cocksleeve in the tent. Trails of sperm trickled from the mushroom tip of his manhood, and out came a few spurts of sticky fluid triggered by this forth orgasm.

"Is it possible for a guy to cum so much, Zidane?" Noctis asked with the same shaky voice. "It's kinda hurting for me...y-you know..."

One leg eventually fell from Zidane's shoulder, only to coil around the blonde's waist again, keeping him close. His tongue stuck out of his mouth as he moaned out, and this was a rather effeminate moan - sharp and quivery. But of course, the Prince still avoided eye contact.

"Come on, Princess. Show me your face," teased Zidane. "I wanna see that pretty Princess face covered in your own spunk."

- x -

After their little fuck fest, the Princess decided to sleep outside anyway, all whilst Zidane had the entire tent to himself.