Princess of Everdale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughed. "Yes that's rather the point, sweetheart. You are going to fuck me, and I am going to fuck you."

"You're sick!" she cried. "Do you think I care if they see me? I'm not going to let you get away with this!"

"Go on then," Alec said, gesturing to the door. "I don't care if you tell everyone. But just stop and think about what other people would think. What would your parents say? What would happen to dear Melissa and her poor ailing mother?"

Talia's heart froze as his words stuck her. Her parents would be furious. She was the princess, the future of Everdale. To have this come out would not only shame their house but it would also ruin any hope of her finding a suitable match in the future. She could already see the pain and disappointment on her father's face. WHat would he do to her? No doubt she would be confined to her room, or perhaps sent off to a convent as penance. She would certainly never get a moment alone again... And then what about Melissa. She would lose her job, perhaps even be blamed for not keeping a close eye on the Princess. Her mother would surely die without Talia paying for her medicine and then what would become of her friend?

She looked up at Alec, tears rolling down her cheek. "What do you want?" she asked.

"There's a good whore," he said smugly. The rules are simple. Whilst you are in this room, you belong to me. You do everything I say when I say it. Understand?"

She nodded, gritting her teeth with hatred for the man who only a few moments ago she had been fantasising about.

"Now," he said, setting his bag on the end of the bed. "I'm not expecting you to get the hang of it straight away so we'll start slow, but let me assure you, if you defy me there will be consequences. Do you understand?"

Again she nodded, unable speak.

"Good," he said. "Now get over here and get on your knees."

She swallowed, considering one last dash for the door before the faces of her loved ones compelled her to walk over to him. She knelt on the floor in front of him, her dress splaying out around her like the petals of a flower.

"Have you ever sucked a dick before, Princess?" he asked, loosening his belt.

She shook her head. "No," she whispered.

"No?" he growled, removing his belt sharply so that it cracked on the floor. "No what?"

"No, Sir," she breathed."

"No time like the present then" he said, unbuttoning his flies and taking out his cock.

She tried not to look at it as he held it before her face but it was impossible to ignore. She had seen dicks before but even with her relative inexperience she knew that his was big. The head throbbed as he ran his hand up and down the shaft, a dribble of pre-cum already oozing from the tip. She glared up at him, a final burst of resolve making its way through her shattered mind.

"I fucking hate you," she hissed.

He laughed. "Good," he said. "Now put that slut mouth of yours to good use."

She did as she was told, taking his shaft in her hand and wrapping her lips around his head. She sucked slowly at first, taking a while to find her rhythm as she slid farther and farther down his shaft. He growled as she sucked, her head bobbing up and down as she took more and more of him in.

"Fuck," he exclaimed. "I thought you hadn't done this before? Or are you that much of a slut that it comes naturally?"

She ignored him, her tongue playing over his head as her hand pumped his shaft. She heard him grunt above her and suddenly he wrenched his cock from her mouth and unloaded over her face. She gasped as hot, salty cum sprayed over her, landing on her nose, her cheeks and in her open mouth. He stood above her, his shoulders rising and falling rapidly as he caught his breath.

"That was good," he grunted. "Now clean it up."

She hesitated as he thrust his dick back towards her but slowly used her tongue to wipe away the last bits of cum dribbling from his end. He smirked as she looked up at him, his cum still warm on her face.

"Well?" he said expectantly. "Aren't you going to say thank you?"

"Go fuck yourself," she spat.

He laughed, placing a hand on her head before yanking her hair back with such force that she let out a little yelp of surprise. "Oh, Princess," he said. "We're going to have so much fun, you and I. I'll see you tomorrow evening. Make sure you're wearing something sexy for me. And remember," he reached into the bag and held up a second crystal ball to the light for her to see, the image of her playing with herself appearing through the smoke. "I'm always watching."

He put himself away, slung the bag over his shoulder and left the room without a word. Talia stayed where she was for a long time, just staring out of the window. When she eventually got up she washed his cum from her face and crawled into bed. She lay there for a long time, staring up at the ceiling and trying desperately not to think about what tomorrow night would bring...

12