Princess of Everdale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually Alec released her hair and slipped slowly out of her pussy. She lay there, watching him clean himself with a tissue from her nightstand before slowly buttoning his trousers and tunic. He gathered up his bag before coming to stand over her.

"What do you say?" he growled.

"Thank you... Master," she breathed, her body still trembling.

He pressed something into her hand and she realised it was the key to her cuffs and collar.

"Clean yourself up before morning," he instructed her. "I'll be back tomorrow. I expect you to wear those from now on."

She wasn't sure if he meant the restraints or her stockings but by the time she'd processed what he had said and thought of the question, her door was already swinging shut behind him. She lay still for several moments longer before slowly and awkwardly pushing herself up onto her bed. She was too exhausted to move. Too spent to contemplate anything else besides setting her head on her pillow and closing her eyes, if only for a few minutes.

She lay back, her hands still cuffed behind her back, her fingers still wrapped around the key to the locks... Five minutes she thought... That's all she would allow herself... Just five minutes...

12