Princess of Everdale Ch. 04

Story Info
Talia copes with Alec’s absence.
5.4k words
4.69
1.8k
1

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Talia? Talia, did you hear me?"

The Princess looked up at her mother, realising that both her parents were currently staring at her waiting for an answer to the question that she hadn't been listening to.

"Erm... No, I didn't. Sorry, mother."

Her mother tutted. "Honestly, Talia. You'd lose your head if it weren't attached to your shoulders. I asked you if you'd be joining me at our Prayer Circle tomorrow?"

"Oh," Talia said, ignoring her father's stifled smirk as she nodded. "Of course, mother."

"Good," the Queen said, sipping on her evening sherry. "The Mother Superior will be joining us so it should be quite an event. Most of the Court are attending!"

"I'm looking forward to it," Talia lied.

She sank back into her chair as her parents' conversation turned to matters that thankfully did not concern her. It had been three days since Alec had left the capital and despite his promise that he would leave her something whilst he was away, she hadn't received anything yet. She was worried that she had done something wrong and was secretly missing his daily visits.

"I think I'm going to turn in," Talia said, rising from her chair. "I'll see you both in the morning."

"Yes, it is late," her mother agreed. "I'll see you in the morning. Remember to wear something appropriate for tomorrow!"

"Yes, mother," Talia replied, resisting the urge to roll her eyes. She caught her father's gaze, recognising the smile behind his eyes as he squeezed her hand and bade her goodnight.

She exited the drawing room, walking the quiet corridors of their private apartments before climbing the stairs of her tower to her bed chambers. Porter and Dathan were waiting outside her door and snapped to attention as she approached.

"Goodnight, Princess," Porter said, his voice deep and gravelly.

She smiled at the two guards, relived that neither of them seemed to have any recollection of their bewitchments at Alec's hand. "Goodnight to you both," she replied as she slipped into her bedroom and closed the door softly behind her.

Her room was dark but for the small flames of a fire burning in the grate opposite her bed. Mel's mother had taken a turn for the worse the day before and so Talia had given her handmaiden the day off to care for her. She crossed to the fire, placing a log from the pile beside the hearth onto the flames and using a poker to slowly coax some life back into the flames. She began to light the candles around her room when she spotted a large wooden box resting on the end of her bed. She frowned as she approached the box, running her hand over the plain, polished wood and the simple catch carved in the shape of a dragon.

"Alec?" she whispered, glancing around as she half expected him to materialise from the shadows.

Silence. Cautiously she slid the catch free and opened the box. It was quite full, a folded piece of paper laying on top of a black leather corset, a single underlined word written in scarlet ink in the centre of the paper.

Princess

She picked up the paper and unfolded it. Her heart beating a little faster in her chest as she scanned the contents of the note.

I hope you've enjoyed your break, Princess? That ends now. Remember, I own you.

Put this on.

Setting the note down on the bed, she reached into the box and picked up the corset. It was heavy, the bodice lined with gold studs, and she realised that it had no cups, meaning her breast would be totally exposed. As she lifted it up, six fat suspender straps unfurled themselves to dangle beneath the corset.

She glanced around the room again, wondering if he was playing some kind of joke on her. She picked up the note again, turning it over to see if she had missed anything but the back of the paper was blank. She turned it round and stifled a gasp. A new sentence that she was certain hadn't been there before was scrawled beneath the original instructions.

Now, Princess.

She bit her tongue, staring at the neat handwriting that had just appeared on the paper. She knew Alec was some kind of sorcerer. She had seen him bewitch her guards and that was presumably how he had obtained the images of her touching herself that he was using to blackmail her. She realised that he was probably watching her now...

Fine, she thought defiantly. If he wanted a show she would damn well give him one. She slipped her dress off of her shoulders, letting it tumble to the floor around her ankles to reveal the soft curves of her body. She reached behind her and unfastened her bra, arching her back seductively as her tits popped free of the cups. She hesitated at her panties, before realising that of course she should take them off. She slid them slowly down her legs, kicking them casually across the room and leaving herself completely naked. She imagined him watching her undress, the thought turning her on as she reached slowly for the corset. The leather felt good against her skin as she wrapped it around her waist, the suspender straps grazing her thigh as she cinched the bodice as tightly as she could. To her surprise, it was a near perfect fit. A pair of black stockings had lain beneath the corset and she plucked them from the box and rolled them up her legs, clipping them to the suspender straps one at a time.

She paused to look at herself in the mirror and found herself smiling approvingly. The corset hugged her waist tightly and cradled her titis comfortably despite the lack of cups. The suspender straps were pulled taught against her skin, neatly following the curve of her ass and hips to meet the almost opaque stockings. At least Alec had good taste, she mused.

Beneath the stockings was another note. She picked it up, smirking as she read it.

Collar and cuffs, Princess.

She moved round to her bedside table, opening the bottom drawer and removing the sewing box that she'd hidden Alec's previous gifts in. She snapped the cuffs around her wrists, the metal cool against her skin, and fitted the collar to her throat, imagining his hands on her neck as she pulled the leather strap tight about her throat. She went back to the box and pulled out the next item. Whatever it was, it was wrapped in a silk, drawstring bag. She opened it, tipping the contents onto her bed and gasped as a large, black dildo fell onto her bedsheets alongside a glass bottle of clear liquid and the bit gag that Alec had shoved in her mouth the other day in the forest. A note tumbled out on top of the dildo and she picked it up with trembling hands.

I've been gone three nights so you owe me three orgasms, Princess. And remember, I'm not here to send the guards away so keep that mouth of yours shut or else.

She swallowed nervously, staring at the dildo on her bed. It was long and fat, the rubber shaft ribbed, and had a suction cup at the base. Gingerly she picked it up, running her fingers over its uneven length. She had never used toys before, despite wanting to. She was the Princess after all and could hardly send someone out to buy them for her, let alone walk into a shop herself to browse the selection.

Three orgasms, she thought, the idea seeming quite daunting. She had never had more than one orgasm at a time, she didn't even know if she could have more than one. Maybe if Alec were here it would be different, but on her own...

She bit her lip, picking up the dildo, the bottle and the gag as she crossed to the fireplace, pulling back the rug in front of the hearth in order to stick the suction cup end of the dildo to the floor. She stared at it briefly, the rubber head pointing straight up at the ceiling, wondering not for the first time why she was letting him do this to her, before slipping the gag into her mouth. She turned the bottle upside down, squirting some of the cool, clear liquid onto her fingers that she knew to be lube, and positioned herself above the dildo.

She imagined him watching her, his cock pulsing in his hands as she began to rub the lube into her annoyingly wet pussy. Would he be touching himself too? She hoped so.

She eased herself onto the dildo, a small gasp escaping her as the fat head pushed between her lips and slid inside of her. She bit down hard on the gag as she slid herself down the dildo, the ribbed shaft sending shivers of pleasure through her as she sank lower and lower onto it's length.

Fuck. She felt like she could go already...

Her cuffs jangled as she twisted her hand, reaching down to snap the lock shut on the two links, securing her own wrists in front of her. She placed her hands on the floor, bracing herself as she began to bounce up and down on the dildo, the leather of her corset creaking in time with her movements. She moaned softly into the gag, biting down hard on the leather bar as she increased her pace. She imagined Alec beneath her, his cock ramming up into her pussy over and over again and suddenly she felt the first orgasm explode within her. She bit down hard, pressing her hands to her mouth for good measure as waves of pleasure pulsed through her over and over again.

One, she thought as she lifted herself slowly off the dildo and caught her breath. She looked around the room, wondering what to do next. She assumed Alec wouldn't want to see her in the same position over and over again, and she wanted to try something different herself. An idea came to her and she plucked the dildo from the floor before walking into her adjoining bathroom. A long mirror sat on the opposite wall, the glass stretching from floor to ceiling. She bent down in front of the mirror and pressed the end of the dildo against the glass at roughly knee height before getting to her knees in front of the mirror and backing her ass towards the dildo. She growled in frustration as the dildo pressed against her pussy, slipping over her lips and between her ass cheeks. She tried again, biting down hard as she slowly backed onto the toy. She felt it flex, her pussy momentarily resisting, before it finally slid inside of her.

She groaned as she rocked back and forth on the toy, the mirrored glass cool against her ass cheeks as she pressed against it over and over again, burying the dildo deeper and deeper in her pussy. Her fingers and toes curled, her knees beginning to ache as they pressed against the stone floor and she was dimly aware of the fact that she was drooling around her gag. She thought of Alec behind her again, thrusting powerfully into her as he had done in the forest. Heat spread within her and she collapsed forward onto her arms, muffling her cry of pleasure as she came for a second time.

Talia shuddered as she slid off the dildo and rolled onto her back, her breaths coming short and sharp. She reached up to wipe the drool from her chin and looked at the dildo, the black toy glistening with her own juices, the mirror smeared with the imprint of her ass cheeks. She would have to clean that before Mel found it tomorrow morning...

She closed her eyes, a tremendous feeling of satisfaction washing over her. She was spent and tired, yet Alec's orders had been clear. Three orgasms. That was what he wanted and that was what she knew she would have to give him.

Slowly she got to her knees in front of the dildo and reached up to tug the gag from her mouth. She knew she couldn't take the toy inside her again but that Alec would also expect her to use it for her third and final orgasm. She exhaled, reaching down with her own fingers, spreading her lips as she slid a finger inside of herself. She bit her lip, looking at her own reflection as she massaged her clit, before opening her mouth and sliding her tongue down the length of the dildo, lapping her own sweet juices from its length. She trembled with excitement as she took the dildo in her mouth, sucking on it over and over as she fingered herself. The dildo slid deeper down her throat, her lips pressed against those of her reflection as she deep throated the toy, gagging on it's length as she brought herself to completion with a groan of delight. She pulled away from the toy, saliva dribbling from her lips as she collapsed spluttering and spent into the corner of the room.

It was almost a half hour before she pushed herself weakly to her feet and staggered back to the bedroom. Alec's note still lay on the bed and she was unsurprised to see a fresh line of writing on the paper.

Well done, Princess. That was impressive.

She felt a small smile tug at her lips. She was glad he had enjoyed the show.

Get some sleep. You have a long day ahead of you tomorrow...

****

"I'm glad to hear your mother is feeling better," Talia said as Mel finished braiding her hair.

"Thank you, Princess," her handmaiden replied with a smile. "The doctor thinks it was just a minor infection. We were lucky we caught it quickly though."

Talia smiled gently. Mel's mother had been ill for over a year now and whatever mystery disease she had contracted had left her vulnerable to even simple things like a common cold.

"So," Mel said, clearly keen to change the subject, "what would you like to wear today?"

Talia tutted. "Mother made it clear that I should dress modestly. Did you know the Mother Superior was coming?"

"I had heard," Mel said, stifling a grin. "I'm sure it will be a barrel of laughs."

Talia snorted. "You've clearly never met the bitch," she muttered.

Mel raised her eyebrows in mock horror at the insult before they both burst out laughing. Talia grinned at her friend and was briefly reminded of the days when they had played together in the palace grounds, climbing trees, playing hide and seek and teasing the knights around the castle. They had been simpler times and she briefly found herself missing the freedom of her youth.

"Shall I get the black dress out then?" Mel asked, crossing to the wardrobe.

Talia nodded and soon was dressed in the same, plain black dress she had worn in order to defy Alec a few nights ago.

"There," Mel said as she carefully linked a simple gold pendant around her neck, "You could all but belong to one of the convents!"

"Great," Talia grumbled, staring at the loose fitting fabric that rendered her hourglass figure indistinguishable.

"It's only for this morning," Mel said kindly. "I'll lay you out something for later today."

"Thanks," Talia said, crossing to her writing desk to fish out her dusty copy of the Scripture.

"Do you need anything else now, Princess?" her handmaiden asked.

Talia shook her head. "No, that will be all, Mel. Thank you."

Her handmaiden bowed as she gathered up Talia's dirty laundry and exited the room. When she had finally left Talia dove under her bed and pulled out the chest that Alec had sent her. There was a final silk bag resting in the bottom, the folded note attached to it instructing her to open it today. She lay the bag on the bed, feeling something small and round inside of it, and unfolded the note to read Alec's neat handwriting.

I'd ask if you were spent after last night but we both know that's not true, is it?

She bit her lip and scowled at the veiled insult but couldn't deny it. The contents of the box had been on her mind since she had woken up.

I thought you could use this to liven up your prayer group today. You will wear it all day. No exceptions.

She looked down at the bag, wondering what he could possibly have sent her. She undid the bag, turning the contents out onto her bed that turned out to be a small pebble sized object attached via a rubber cable to an equally small box. She swallowed nervously, realising instantly that it was a vibrator. The vibrating, silicone head was connected to a spark, a small piece of vitrified magic created by the Acro-Magi of the wizard college that was capable of powering small devices such as lights and clocks.

She turned the vibrator over in her hands, looking for the switch to turn it on to test its strength and, more importantly, its noise, but found both the head and spark box smooth. Did he really expect her to wear this during her prayer group? What if she came? What if her mother realised what she was doing?

She scowled as she realised that that was exactly what he wanted her to do. He was exerting his dominance over her, forcing her to take all of the risk in this situation whilst he sat back and presumably watched the show. She wanted to be angry with him. She was angry with him... But the thought was also turning her on more than a little.

Opening her bedside table she reached to the back of the draw and fished out her hold up stockings, rolling them up her leg one at a time before perching on the end of her bed and pushing her panties aside. She took the vibrator and the lube left over from the other night from the box and rubbed a small amount first onto the soft head and then into her pussy, biting her lip as she found herself already moist. She pressed the head of the vibrator against her lips and gasped as her pussy hungrily accepted it inside of her. She tucked the spark box into the top of her stockings and stood, wincing as she felt the toy shift within her. She took a moment to get used to the feel of it, pacing the room several times to be sure it wasn't about to fall out. She was half expecting it to buzz to life at any moment but it remained silent inside of her and after a while she felt confident enough to head down for breakfast.

She left her room, smiling at Porter as the guard bade her good morning. She was about to reply when suddenly she felt the toy stir within her, the sudden shiver of pleasure that shot through her body causing her to grasp the wall for support.

"I'm fine, Porter," she managed, waving the guard away as he made to help her. "Just a little dizzy."

"Are you sure, Ma'am?" he asked. "I can send for someone if you want?"

"No, no!" she said quickly. "I'll be fine once I've had something to eat."

He nodded but seemed unconvinced and she felt his eyes on him as she strode down the corridor, the vibrations thankfully having ceased. Once she was in the stairwell she swore under her breath. The vibrator was unlike anything she had experienced before. It was more intense and more focused than her fingers or the dildo had been and whilst it lacked the raw strength and warmth of Alec's dick it was a close second. If that had only been a brief experience of what it felt like she wasn't sure how she would cope if it went on for longer. At least it was quiet though.

She ate her breakfast slowly, chatting with her parents whilst half expecting the toy to fire up at any point. Alec, however, seemed to understand that her time with her family was not to be interrupted and she was soon walking alongside her mother as they made their way to the palace gardens for the prayer group.

"News from Fallowfield," her mother said innocently. "Sir Barlow's daughter has just got engaged."

Talia forced a smile, having known her mother would waste no time bringing up the subject of marriage. "That's good to hear," she replied, not wishing to point out that Cathryn Barlow was five years older than she was.

"It is," her mother replied. "Sir Crysten is a fine match. We are of course invited to attend the wedding."

"Can I ask you something, Mother?" Talia said suddenly.

The Queen blinked in surprise but nodded. "Of course."

"Do you ever regret that Grandfather and Grandmother made you get married so young?"

The Queen pursed her lips in thought. "I did when I was younger," she said softly. "I barely knew your father beyond the fact that he was the Prince and would one day become King. I wondered who would want to be married to a King? What time would he have for me with a whole country to run..."

Talia frowned. "You really thought that?"

Her mother nodded. "At first, yes. But then I came to know your father for the man he is. He was kind, loving and attentive. I could not have asked for a better husband and now... Now the only thing I shall regret with my dying breath is that the two of you were not in my life sooner than you were."

12