Princess of Everdale Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mother," Talia said, taking the Queen's arm affectionately.

"I know you don't want to get married yet, Talia," she said softly. "You are right. You have a long, long life ahead of you. But I want you to spend as much time with the people who you come to love as you possibly can."

"I just don't want to miss out on anything else," Talia replied.

"I know," her mother said, squeezing her arm gently. "But believe me, a life filled with love will mean more to you in the twilight of your life than anything else possibly could."

They had reached the gardens and Talia could see the assembled noblewomen chatting in the late morning sun. She smiled at her mother as the Queen moved away to greet the members of the Prayer Group, smiling warmly as she made her rounds dutifully. Talia smiled at those women closest to her but her mind was on her mother's words and thoughts of where her future might take her.

"Princess!"

She looked round and forced a smile as the Mother Superior approached her. She was a tall, willowy woman with a severe expression and sharp eyes. her lips were pressed together in an attempt at a smile and her arms folded beneath the oversized sleeves of her silver prayer gown.

"Greetings, Mother Superior," Talia said, curtseying before the older woman.

"It is a delight to see you here, child," she said. "Your mother tells me that duty has kept you from us these past weeks."

"Yes," Talia lied. She had her father to thank for that. He had always managed to find her something else that was just important enough to justify her missing the group. "It is unfortunate, but the Kingdom must come first."

"Of course," the Mother Superior said stiffly. "But your spiritual wellbeing is of great importance too."

Talia was about to answer when the vibrator in her pussy suddenly roared to life, clearly on its highest setting. It was so sudden that she felt a gasp escape her lips and her legs almost gave way beneath her.

"Are you quite alright, child?" the older woman said.

"Yes. Fine," Talia said through clenched teeth, managing to straighten herself and smile at the woman. She was going to kill Alec when she saw him next. "I'm afraid I twisted my ankle the other day and it is still tender."

"Tcch," the Mother Superior hissed. "My child, you are overly adventurous. Might I suggest you devote a little more time to Scripture than galavanting through the forests on that wild stallion of yours?"

Talia gave her a cold smile. "I shall certainly take it under consideration, Mother Superior," she replied. "Now, please excuse me. I should help the Queen greet our other guests."

She strode away from the woman before she could reply, needled by her remarks to the point that she was able to largely ignore the buzzing vibrator between her legs. The Mother Superior was, unfortunately, one of the few people in the Kingdom that could speak to her like that. Talia had never had much time for the woman, nor for the Scripture for that matter. Her father had played his role as head of the Church well during his reign, despite his similar feelings, but Talia was determined that when the throne was hers, she would see that the church's powers were scaled back.

She found a server bearing a tray of spiced teas and took one with a nod of thanks, taking up a position on a bench where she was visible to the attendants but not the centre of attention. She crossed her legs, clenching her legs as she felt the vibrations pulse through her. She could feel her already wet panties pressing against her thighs and the silky smooth feeling of her dress as it ruffled over her stockings. She closed her eyes, sticking her tongue in her cheek as she half willed the sensation to stop and half yearned for more.

She smiled in turn as she was approached by several groups one after the other, making polite conversation as the vibrator switched on and off intermittently throughout the morning. Her thighs were now soaking, heat spreading through her pussy as the toy brought her frustratingly close to orgasm over and over again only to cut off at the last moment. She wondered if Alec would let her cum or whether he intended to just torment her like this all afternoon.

"Gather round, ladies," the Mother Superior called. "It is time we began."

Talia lingered long enough in the hopes that the pontiff's more eager listeners would seize the spaces closest to her, however, her mother waved her over, a space having been left vacant at the Queen's side not only right in front of the Mother Superior, but also in clear view of the other noblewomen. Talia hid her scowl, smiling at her mother as she crossed the grass and sank to her knees on the cushion provided.

The Mother Superior spread her arms as she looked around the group. "Your Highness," she began, bowing at the Queen. "Princess. Ladies..."

Talia bit back a sneer as the pontiff said her title. It was laced with the same sense of condescension that Alec used but caused her none of the sense of anticipation she felt when he did so. The Mother Superior saw her as a child and nothing more.

"We gather here today to give thanks to the Almighty," the Mother Superior continued. "To reflect on their words and to pray that we might make our spirits more whole and complete in their divine gaze."

The vibrator stirred within her, humming to life on its lowest setting. Talia had known it was coming but it still made her flinch all the same. She disguised the movement by shifting her position on her cushion, smoothing her dress down as the Mother Superior prattled on.

"Kindly open your Scriptures to page three hundred and twelve. You may follow along with my reading if you wish, or take time to reflect upon these divine words."

Talia chewed the inside of her cheek as the vibrator's pace increased, the heat in her pussy growing more intense with every shiver of pleasure that pulsed through her. She fumbled with her Scripture book, flicking through the pages as the Mother Superior began her reading. Some women, the Queen amongst them, read along quietly with the words, whilst others sat with their hands folded upon the page as if they could draw divinity from the very pages of their books themselves. Talia decided the latter was the better choice, closing her eyes as she placed her hands on the hardly used pages of her book and concentrating on fighting the vibrations.

The vibrations clicked up a notch and she inhaled sharply as her body trembled. She cracked open an eye just long enough to see the Mother Superior glance irritably down at her before squeezing it shut again. She bit down on her tongue, forcing herself to control her breathing as the vibrator continued to buzz inside of her. She didn't know how much more she could take. Fear gripped her at the thought of all those women, her mother amongst them, finding out what a slut she was. She could only hope that Alec would realise that if he did that to her that whatever their relationship was would be over...

"And now, ladies, I invite you to stand and raise your voices as we sing 'Almighty, Invisible.'"

Talia almost didn't hear the Mother Superior but was able to push herself to her feet along with the other women as they began to sing the hymn. Talia opened her mouth, the words tot he song escaping her lips in short breaths that were thankfully disguised by the much louder, more eager voices of the other women. She felt the pace of the vibrator increase to its highest setting, and was able to subtly cross her legs beneath her dress, pressing one foot onto the toes of her other as she felt her orgasm build within her in time with the chorus to the hymn. Relief washed over her as she finally came, pleasure exploding within her as she gripped her scripture book with white knuckles and tossed back her head, her groan of delight becoming an hallelujah in her throat as she sung feebly along with the chorus to the hymn. She felt the Mother Superior's ever stern gaze on her but apart from that, no one esle seemed to have noticed and the vibrations had at last, come to a halt.

She sank back onto her pillow as the hymn came to an end, the inside of her thighs, her pants and most of her underdress for that matter, soaked with her own juices. She felt calm and satisfied, the knowledge that she had just cum in the middle of a crowd of people causing her to grin inwardly. She still thought she might kill Alec the next time she saw him, but at least she could tell him that she hadn't entirely hated the experience...

****

Later that evening when Talia finally retired for the night she found a letter waiting on her nightstand. It was enclosed in a black envelope stamped with a blood red seal bearing the same draconic marking as the box Alec had sent her the other night. She tore it open excitedly, the smell of copper and the forest filling her nostrils as she unfolded the letter within. Her eyes flicked over the scarlet handwriting and she smiled as she read his words.

Well done, Princess. I hope you enjoyed your day.

She smirked. Her orgasm in the garden had only been the start of things. Twice more he had brought her over the edge, once without warning as she had been walking the corridors of the castle and again as she had strolled the gardens. Both times had caught her off guard and although there had been other people around, they had somehow felt more intimate than the first time, as if she was being rewarded for surrendering to his control.

I shall return to Everdale tomorrow. I expect you to greet me properly when I see you next.

Alec.

Her eyes lingered on his name, the familiar mix of emotions, from hate to nervous anticipation warring within her. She did not know what she felt about him, or indeed what he was to her. What she did know was that she was excited to see him again...

12