Princess of Everdale Ch. 05

Story Info
Alec takes Talia for a walk in the city.
3.8k words
4.63
2k
00

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Talia knelt on the floor in front of the fireplace, her palms resting on her knees and her long blonde hair pulled into a high ponytail behind her pointed ears. She was wearing the corset that Alec had gifted her as well as a pair of black stockings and high heels. Her cuffs and collar were tight about her wrists and neck, just as he had instructed.

She glanced up the clock on the mantlepiece and bit her tongue in frustration. It was past midnight; far later than Alec normally chose to visit her, and she was beginning to wonder if he wasn't coming. She hadn't seem him at all during the day and supposed he may have been delayed returning from the Vale. She was considering going to bed when she heard voices outside her bedroom door.

She held her breath, straining to hear what was being said. AFter several moments she heard a knock at her door.

"Who is it?" she asked.

"Open the door, Princess."

She straightened slightly, unable to keep the smile form her face as she replied, "It's unlocked."

The door swung open and Alec stepped into the room. He was dressed in travelling clothes; knee high riding boots and dark trousers beneath a loose fitting grey top. His satchel was slung over his shoulder and his dark hair swept back out of his face. He looked at her, the corners of his lips twitching as his eyes lingered on her exposed breasts.

"Good," he said approvingly. "You're learning."

She smiled thinly, feeling only slightly annoyed that his praise meant so much to her. She watched as he closed the door and crossed to her bed, setting his bag down on the sheets and busying himself with the contents.

"That was quite a show you gave me," he said. "Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes," she said, her voice small.

He titled his head, still not looking at her. "Yes, what?"

"Yes, Sir," she corrected herself quickly.

He nodded returning to the contents of the bag. "Would you like to see it?"

She swallowed as he turned to face her,a crystal ball filled with violet smoke held in one hand. When she nodded he tossed it to her. The glass was cold in her palms as she caught it and as she stared into the depths of the ball the smoke began to stir until it revealed an image of herself bouncing up and down on the dildo currently hidden beneath her bed. She felt her cheeks flush as she watched herself toss her head back, her tits swaying from side to side as she moaned into the gag she had worn as an orgasm seized her body. The sight of it was both embarrassing and strangely empowering and she could feel Alec's eyes on her face as she watched the image reform into one of her sucking her own juices from the dildo whilst her fingers pressed into her pussy.

"Think how much money I could make selling these," Alec mused. "The slut Princess of Everdale. You would be a star!"

She set the ball down on the rug in front of her, tearing her eyes from the image of her deepthroating the dildo to look at him. "I don't think you would," she said.

"Oh?" Alec replied.

She shrugged, holding his gaze steadily. "You know what happens to me if you tell anyone. We don't get to do this anymore. I don't think you want to give that up."

He chuckled. "Everdale is full of sluts, Princess," he replied.

"None like me," she replied calmly, turning away from him.

She felt his eyes on her and fought to keep from smiling. She had needled him, she knew, but regardless of how he had gone about it, she knew he wanted her badly. Why else would he have kept coming back?

"If you're such a slut, Princess, why not prove it?" he said slyly.

She laughed. "Really? What more do you want?"

A smile tugged at the corner of his mouth and she felt a shiver run down her spine at the look he gave her. Slowly he reached into his bag and removed a long length of rope.

"Get up, Princess," he commanded.

Slowly she got to her feet as he approached her, the rope held loosely in his hands. He circled her, his eyes devouring his body, and began to lightly tap one end of the rope against her bare skin. When he was behind her he began to wrap the rope around her torso, just beneath her breasts, before running it over her shoulders and across the top of her breasts until he had secured the harness. He pulled her arms behind her back, forcing them parallel to each other before binding them together and securing them to the harness in turn. With the remains of the rope he pulled it tight between her legs, securing the rope to the front of her harness so that it was pressing into her pussy.

She winced as she tested the strength of the knots, the movement causing the rope to rub against her pussy in a way that was both somewhat painful but entirely unpleasant. Alec smirked at her before crossing to her wardrobe and pulling open the doors.

"What are you doing?" she asked urgently.

"You cant go out without a cloak, Princess," he said.

"What?" she hissed. "What do you mean, go out?"

He shrugged, pulling a scarlet cloak from her wardrobe and crossing back towards her. "I told you," he said. "You're going to prove to me what a slut you are."

He threw the cloak over her shoulders, the floor length fabric enveloping her as he fastened the buttons one at a time. When he was finished he stepped aside and she turned to look at herself in the mirror. He had fastened the cloak down to her naval, the thick fabric obscuring the corset and even the fact that her arms were bound behind her back. Her shoes stuck out from the bottom of the cloak and she suspected that her stocking might be visible if someone was looking closely at her as she walked but otherwise there was no clue as to how she was dressed.

"Where are you taking me?" she hissed, her heart beating rapidly in her chest.

He smirked as she turned to face him, walking up to her and pulling the cowl of the cloak up over her head to obscure her face. "You'll see," he said, before attaching the lead to her collar and threading it through the buttons of her cloak. "Now shut up before I decide to gag you."

She licked her lips nervously but said nothing as he tugged on the leash, pulling her towards the door of her bedchambers. She threw one last nervous glance at the clock as he opened the door and pulled her out into the hallway. It was almost one o'clock in the morning. The palace would be quiet but not empty. There was no guarantee they would make it through without someone seeing them and then what?

"Alec," she hissed as he led her to the stairs. "I don't like this. What if someone sees us?"

"They wont," he said bluntly, pulling her down the stairs after him. "Now shut up!"

They moved quickly through the palace, Talia flinching at every noise she heard, including her own heels clicking on the stone floor. It didn't help that every step she took caused the rope to rub against her pussy. She could already feel herself becoming wet and hated that she was enjoying the sensation. Alec led her down corridors and stairways that crisscrossed the castle and for a while she thought he might be lost until she realised he was only prolonging her torment. She thought he might take her into one of the many rooms they passed to fuck her but then he diverted from the main halls, leading her down into the serving levels and out of a lesser used doorway into the castle grounds. They crossed the courtyard, invisible to the sleepy stablehands napping at their posts or the bored soldiers standing guard upon the wall and before long they were in the city, Alec leading her confidently down Everdale's main street beneath the light of a silver moon.

"Alec!" she called, stumbling over a misshapen cobble as he tugged her along behind him. "Wait!"

He rounded on her suddenly, his hand flying to her throat with that same inhuman speed as he had seized her with before. She squealed, her voice reduced to little more than a gasp by the strength of his grip as he forced her down an alley between two dark shops and pinned her to the wall.

"What part of shut up, don't you understand?" he growled, his face uncomfortably close to hers.

She whimpered as he reached into his bag, retrieving a leather strap with a large red ball in the centre. Before she could do anything he had pressed the ball into her mouth and was pulling the straps of the gag tight behind her head.

"Not a fucking sound, Princess," he hissed as he spun her around, pressing her against the wall as he yanked her cloak up over her ass.

She was breathing fast, biting down on the gag as he took out his dick and slapped it against her ass cheeks. Her pussy ached from the rope but she backed into him all the same, desperate to feel him inside of her. He slid the rope aside, mercifully not making her wait any longer and she whined softly as he pressed his giant cock between her wet lips, her pussy eagerly accepting him as he slid deeper and deeper inside of her. He gripped her shoulder as he began to fuck her, every thrust slamming her against the wall of the shop. There was nothing gentle about his movements. He didn't start slow or give her any chance to warm up. He was like an animal, mad with desire. She bit down on the ball gag, doing all she could to muffle her moans of pleasure and pain as she was driven into the rough surface of the wall. Alec's fingers dug painfully into her shoulder and he let out a growl of pleasure as she felt him fill her pussy with his warm cum.

She yelped in surprise as he pulled his dick sharply out of her, using the hem of her cloak to wipe his shaft clean before moving the rope back onto her still pulsing pussy and letting the cloak fall around her ankles once again. He flipped her round, shoving her out of the alley ahead of him before whispering in her ear.

"Don't make me stop again, Princess," he growled, yanking the cowl of the cloak back up over her head from where it had fallen around her shoulders.

She shivered, feeling a strange mixture of thrill and fear as she fell into step behind him. He hadn't removed the gag and she doubted he would even if she asked. There were a handful of people on the street and whilst most were hurrying home with the heads down, a couple cast curious glances in their direction and Talia felt her cheeks flush with humiliation at the thought of anyone recognising her in her current state.

Alec tugged on her lead, guiding her off the main road of the city and through a maze of winding back alleys, small bridges and up and down steep flights of stairs that she struggled to keep her balance on. By the time he slowed, her pussy was burning from the rope that rubbed against her lips and her inner thighs were soaked with her own juices. She looked around, catching a brief glimpse of the castle spires far behind her over the bowing rooftops of the surrounding buildings. The stonework of the buildings was old and whilst it was clean, the densely packed buildings and fading paint indicated one of the poorer districts of the city. Alec took her by the arm, guiding her to a large building with a red sign hanging above the door, three chipped black roses painted on the faded surface. A dwarf sat beside the door, a pipe in one hand and an axe resting close to the other. He glanced up as Alec approached and whispered something in his ear. The dwarf grunted and Alec pushed open the door, pulling Talia along behind him.

They stepped into a large room, the centre of which was dominated by a huge bar. Overturned barrels acted as tables whilst rickety stools seated dozens of customers from shady looking thugs to well-to-do merchants all of whom were drinking, smoking and gambling. Balconies looked down on the bar from the second and third floors whilst recessed alcoves housed yet more tables or lounge areas in which fires crackled in stone hearths. What really caught Talia's attention however, were the dozens of people wandering about in various states of undress. Some seemed to be employees, servers who passed out tankards of ale with a sly wink to their patrons whilst others were customers, lounging on the sofas and bars as they talked or fucked over the tables.

Alec tugged on her leash, leading her up to the bar in the centre of the room. A elf with uncharacteristically broad shoulders beamed and bowed his head respectfully as they approached.

"Master, Alec!" he said welcomingly. "A pleasure to see you as always. The usual, I assume?"

"Make it two, Jerriah," Alec replied cooly.

"At once," the elf replied, his eyes lighting up as Alec slid several silver coins across the bar. "Make yourselves comfortable and I shall bring you your drinks."

Alec nodded his thanks and moved away from the bar, pulling Talia behind him as they picked their way between the tables. Talia shrank back into the shadows of her hood, her heart racing with panic at the thought of being recognised. She was thankful when Alec picked an empty table in the corner of the room but her panic swiftly returned as he turned to her and began to unfasten her cloak.

"Waifft!" she hissed through her gag.

Alec hesitated, his dark eyes meeting hers before he reached up and slid the gag from her mouth. "What?" he asked.

"What are you doing?" she whispered urgently. "There are so many people here. SOmeone will recognise me!"

Alec smirked. "I thought you wanted to prove what a slut you are?" he teased.

"I... Yes... But not here..."

"No one's going to recognise you, Princess. Trust me."

"No!" she hissed pulling away as he reached for her cloak again.

Alec sighed, reaching down onto the table and picking up one of the silver plates that sat on its surface. He held it up to her face and she gasped audibly as she stared at what should have been her reflection, only the girl that stared back looked nothing like her. She had dark brown hair and her skin was a shade darker than her own. Green eyes instead of blue stared back at her and her features, though her own, did not seem entirely the same as usual. She flicked her ponytail, glancing sideways to see her actual yellow-blonde hair, before looking back to Alec.

"What have you done?" she asked.

"I told you no one would recognise you," he replied bluntly.

She blinked at her reflection, the veneer of the illusion wavering now that she knew the truth of what she was seeing. Alec's powers unsettled her. She had seen the wizards of the colleges in action before, but none of them possessed the powers that Alec had. A thought suddenly dawned on her her head snapping up in anger.

"When did you do that?" she demanded. "Have I been like this since the castle?"

Alec laughed, starting on the cloak again. "Where would the fun have been in that, Princess?" he asked. "I cast the illusion outside."

"You're an ass," she muttered.

"And you're enjoying this," he retorted, slipping the cloak off her shoulders and tossing it over the back of her chair.

Almost immediately Talia saw several eyes dart towards her, their gazes lingering on her exposed breasts, her bound arms and long legs. She felt her cheeks flush and moved to sit down but Alec placed a hand firmly on her arm, holding her like a trophy for the other patrons to admire.

"Slow down, Princess," he whispered. "I do believe some of them haven't got a good enough look yet."

She scowled at him but didn't fight back. More people, both men and women, were turning to steal a glance at her body and although she should have felt humiliated by the ogling stares she was receiving, she actually found that she was starting to get turned on.

"Good girl," Alec hissed, pushing her gently into her seat before slipping into his own chair. Several eyes lingered on her momentarily before turning back to their drinks or card games.

"Are you happy now?" she hissed.

Alec smirked just as Jerriah came over holding a tray laden with two small glasses and a bottle of amber liquid.

"Compliments of the house," the bartender said, setting the whole bottle on the table. "For you and your beautiful... Companion." His eyes lingered on Talia's tits for a moment and she found herself arching her back to give him a better view.

"Thank you, Jerriah," Alec said, picking up the bottle and pouring some of the liquid into both glasses. The elf bowed and headed back to the bar, Talia watching him curiously as he walked away.

"Shall we toast, Princess?" Alec asked her.

"To what?" she replied curtly.

A flicker of amusement crossed Alec's face as he raised her glass to her lips. "To a night well spent?" he suggested before tipping the contents of her glass down her throat.

Talia winced as the fiery liquid hit the back of her throat, leaving a pleasant tingling sensation on her tongue and warming her insides as she swallowed it down. The whiskey was strong and before she realised it, Alec was tipping another shot down her throat. She spluttered as the alcohol caught in her throat, the ropes around her body pressing against her skin.

"What is that?" she asked.

"Dragon Whiskey," Alec replied, turning the bottle to show her the peeling label.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" she asked as he poured her another glass.

He shrugged. "Do I need to?"

She considered her response before shaking her head. "No," she said softly. "You don't."

"Good," Alec replied, allowing her a sip of the third glass. "Because I'm going to fuck you on this table, right now."

She looked around the full tavern in alarm, her eyes catching several patrons who were still watching her intently. "You're what?" she hissed.

"You heard," Alec growled.

She looked down and to her surprise saw he had unbuttoned his trousers, his huge dick held loosely in his free hand.

"I'm going to fuck you right here, right now. And all of these people are going to watch."

She bit her lip, her heart fluttering in her chest as she looked around the tavern once again. Letting people stare at her tits was one thing, but to let him fuck her in front of everybody was something completely different. The thought scared her, but not enough for her to stop him she realised.

He stood, pushing his chair back as he pulled her to her feet, his dark eyes locked on hers in a way that she found calmed her. He slipped the gag back into her mouth and spun her around, bending her over the table so that she was facing into the room. She looked up tentatively, aware that people had begun to notice what was happening. They were nudging each other and pointing, some had even begun to play with themselves as Alec pushed aside the rope that pressed into her pussy.

"Ready?" he hissed so only she could hear.

She nodded, biting down on her gag as he slid inside her, burying his cock all the way to his balls in her already wet pussy. She whimpered, her eyes wide as he filled her, his fingers digging in to her hips as he held her tightly against him and began to thrust back and forth. She moaned softly, straining against the ropes that bound her arms behind her back. The tavern had fallen quite still and as she looked up she saw that half a dozen people had started jerking off, their eyes fixed on the sight of her and Alec fucking as they stroked their cocks or fingered their pussies. She made eye contact with a man with sandy coloured hair, watching him grip his dick tightly as he pumped his hand up and down its shaft.

Alec reached for her ponytail, wrapping her hair around his hand and yanking her head back towards him, forcing her to arch her back and expose her tits to the watching crowd. It was enough for the sandy haired boy who grunted as he came in his lap, slumping back in his chair with a shuddering sigh. Talia shivered, as Alec drove into her again and again, her only support his hand on her waste and the other pulling on her hair. Her body was on fire, her head hurting where he was yanking on her hair and her legs shaking. She saw others in the crowd bring themselves to a satisfied ending the thought of so many people getting off at the sight of her sending her over the edge. She screamed into her gag as she came, her whole body tensing as she strained useless against her restraints, her pussy tightening around Alec's shaft enough to make him cum with a loud grunt, his hot load shooting across her back as he tore himself free of her pussy.

12