Princess of Everdale Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Talia slumped forwards onto the table, tears of pleasure rolling down her cheeks as she lay there, utterly spent. She felt Alec drop into the chair behind her and gather her into his arms, pulling her onto his lap before slipping the gag out of her mouth and pressing the bottle of whiskey to her lips. She took a gulp shuddering against his chest as she forced the burning drink down her throat.

"Fuck me," he whispered, taking a long swig of the drink himself.

She moaned, nuzzling her face against the cool skin of his neck.

"Alright, Princess," he said gently. "You're right. There's no one other slut in Everdale quite like you."

"Told you," she muttered in his ear.

A smile tugged at his lips as his hand closed around her throat. "Don't get cocky, Princess," he warned. "There's plenty more for me to teach you."

Talia swallowed as he squeezed her neck and managed to nod. "Yes... Sir," she gasped longingly.

12