Princess of Everdale Ch. 06

Story Info
Talia learns the truth about Alec's past.
4.6k words
4.69
1.8k
1
0

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Talia sat next to Alec in the Black Rose, nursing a glass of whiskey as her eyes roamed the room. It was the fourth time that he had brought her to the brothel-come-tavern and but she still found herself enthralled by the sight of people casually fucking each other over the tables and the pretty waitresses wondering around with their tits out.

As she tore her eyes away from a pair of redheads sucking on the dick of a man who she was certain she recognised as one of her father's guards she noticed a trio of young men sitting int he corner of the bar watching her curiously. Come to think of it, as she looked around the room again she noticed several groups stealing furtive glances in her direction, some of them even smiled and raised their glasses when she caught their eye.

"Alec?" she whispered. "Why are they staring at me? ... They can't see who I am, can they?"

He smiled at the panic in her voice. "Don't worry, Princess. No one knows it's you," he assured her, referring of course to the illusion that he had conjured to disguise her true identity.

She breathed a sigh of relief and took a swift mouthful of whiskey, wincing as it stung her throat. It still wasn't her favourite drink, but Alec liked it so she drank it anyway.

"People are starting to notice you," he explained. "Not everyone comes here to fuck, Princess. Some just come to enjoy the show."

She smirked into her glass, her mind wandering to their previous visits tot he Rose. Alec had fucked her over the very table that they sat at each time. He had bound her and gagged her and forced her to stare into the faces of their audience, which had grown with each visit, as he made her cum over and over again. The first two times she had been embarrassed, if a little turned on, by the experience, on their last visit she had found much of that embarrassment was gone. She had taken his dick into her and stared defiantly at the crowd even after he had covered her face with his warm cum. Here, in the tavern, she wasn't the Princess of Everdale. She was a slut and she would let him use her however he wanted.

"I will be leaving again soon," Alec said suddenly.

"Oh," Talia replied, her smile faltering.

He looked at her, his piercing eyes searching her face from above the rim of his glass. "You are coming with me."

She looked at him, trying to keep the excitement from her face. "What? How?"

"I have business to attend to back in the Vale. It will not take long so you shall accompany me."

"But... My duties..."

"Can wait," he said bluntly. His hand drifted to her thigh, his fingers digging into her soft skin as he slid his hand up her leg beneath her short dress. "Don't fret, Princess. I will handle your absence."

She bit her lip as she felt his fingers brush her panties, her pussy quivering in expectation. The thought of going away with Alec excited her. So far they had only spent a few fleeting hours at a time in each others company and they had almost always been in the dead of night. As much as she hated to admit it, she was struggling to keep up with his nocturnal patterns, usually managing to grab just a few hours of sleep each night and dozing throughout the day when her schedule allowed it. To be able to spend even a few whole days in his company where they wouldn't have to rush their time together was suddenly all she could think of.

Alec set his glass down on the table and reached for the bottle, scowling when he realised it was empty. He turned to her and indicated the bar with his chin. "Go get us another bottle," he ordered.

She raised her eyebrows. "Why?" she asked without thinking.

"So that all of your admirers get a view of that ass of yours," he hissed. "And because I said so."

She threw him a dirty look but stood up nevertheless, pulling the hem of her impossibly dress down over her ass cheeks as she did so. The dress had been a gift from Alec earlier that evening along with a pair of red bottomed high heels and fishnet tights to complete the outfit. She had plaited her yellow hair into a lose braid that hung over her shoulder and donned her brightest lipstick. Her collar was buckled securely around her neck as it always was when she was with him but tonight he had held her hand as he led her from the castle under the cover of night, her heels clicking along as she followed him excitedly to the tavern.

She walked up to the bar, feeling the eyes of the room on her body as she approached the attractive barman. Jerriah was big for an elf, his shirt pulled tight across his muscled shoulders. He had choppy black hair, dark skin and kind eyes. He nodded as Talia approached, his eyes lingering on her cleavage, and fixed her with an easy smile.

"Everything alright, Miss?" he asked.

"Yes, thank you, Jerriah," she replied. She leaned forwards on the bar, letting the hem of her dress ride up slightly to give Alec, and anyone else who was watching, a good view of her ass. "Another bottle, please."

Jerriah grinned. "Master Alec loves his whiskey. I'll have to fetch one from the back if that;s alright?" the barman replied.

"Of course," Talia replied. She turned her back to the bar as Jerriah hurried off, smirking at Alec across the room. She was enjoying herself. Tonight felt different to their other times together. He was still in charge, ordering her about and throwing not so subtle jibes at her whenever the opportunity presented itself, but he seemed more relaxed and was talking to her more freely than he had done before. She was growing more and more comfortable in his company than ever and, for the first time, she was starting to see the cracks in his armour as well.

"Wow! You are beautiful..."

She turned to see a dark haired man standing at the bar along from her. His eyes were ringed with red and she could smell the alcohol on his breath even from the distance they were stood.

"Thank you," she said uncertainly. She didn't mind the people in the bar staring at her, but until now no one had approached her, let alone tried to speak to her.

"Those tits... That ass!"

She glanced over her shoulder at Alec as the man continued. The man was obviously drunk, stumbling over himself as he shuffled along the bar to get closer to her. The look in his eyes was making her feel uncomfortable but before she could move back to her table the man had stepped in front of her.

"Go on," he rasped. "Give us a flash."

"No," she said firmly, moving to push past him.

"Ah come on, darling!" he slurred, reaching out and seizing her wrist.

"Get off me!" she cried, wincing as he gripped her arm too tightly.

There was a blur of movement in the corner of her eye and suddenly Alec was there, one hand on the drunk's throat as he lifted him into the air and slammed him onto the bar as though he weighed no more than a feather. Talia staggered backwards, losing her balance and tumbling to the floor. When she looked up she felt her blood turn cold and her breath catch in her throat. Alec loomed over the drunk, his handsome face contorted in a snarl of pure rage. His dark eyes were almost completely black and his lips were drawn back to reveal a pair of needle like fangs protruding from his jaw. Shrieks rose from the crowd that had gathered to watch the altercation, people leaping away from Alec as he glared down at his cowering prey.

"Vampire!" someone cried, the word hammering into Talia's skull like a nail.

"Alec," she breathed.

He looked up, his eyes darting first to the crowd then to where she lay on the floor. His eyes shimmered, the whites reappearing as his fangs retracted back into his jaw. He looked down at the now sobbing drunk beneath him, disgust in his expression as he drew him close and hissed something in his ear before slamming him back against the bar and leaping elegantly back to the floor. He met her gaze, his expression suddenly sad.

"I'm sorry," he whispered.

She saw his hands move, heard him mutter something like the rustling of dry paper and suddenly the shocked silence that had befallen the tavern dissolved as the patrons erupted into conversation, resuming their previous activities as though nothing had happened. She looked up as the drunk rolled off the bar, pushing himself trembling to his feet. He shot a look at Alec then at Talia before scrambling out of the bar without a word.

"Miss? Are you alright?"

Talia looked up to see Jerriah staring at her from behind the bar, a bottle of whiskey in his hands as he frowned at her. She nodded, hauling herself unsteadily to her feet and leaning against the bar.

"Yes. Fine," she said. She looked around for Alec but he was nowhere to be seen. "Did you see where Alec went?"

"I believe I saw him head upstairs to your room," the barman replied.

"Our room?"

"Yes," Jerriah said, pointing to the stairway across from the bar. "Room six, top floor. I have a spare key if..."

"No, that wont be necessary," she replied. "Thank you, Jerriah."

She took the bottle with a nod of thanks and headed to the staircase, stopping only to collect their glasses from the table. A few eyes followed her as she crossed the room but most people had returned to their previous activities as if nothing had happened and no one challenged her as she made her way up the stairs. The first floor of the tavern was open in the centre, patrons leaning on the balconies as they smoked and drank and looked down on the bar below. Open doors led into rooms where people played cards or dancers swayed to a dozen different tunes and she had to dodge past a couple locked to each others lips as she climbed the stairway to the next floor.

The second floor was far smaller than the others. The walls were crooked and the floor bowed but the lounge that she found herself in was cosy and the atmosphere more sedate. The dark walls were adorned with paintings and strange curios from distant lands. A dwarf played a rickety old piano in the corner of the room whilst a dozen people lounged in comfortable looking wing chairs. She recognised two Ministers amongst the patrons, one holding hands with another man who was definitely not her husband whilst the other sat in the corner of the room pouring over some official documents as a pretty brunette girl caressed his exposed dick. Talia hurried up the stairs to the top floor of the tavern, her heart beginning to beat a little faster in her chest as she emerged into a square room with six doors coming off it, each adorned with a slightly worn but well polished brass number that shone in the light of the candelabras that lit the room. She crossed to room six and tentatively knocked on the door.

"Alec?" she called. There was no answer.

She knocked again, louder this time. "Alec? It's Talia."

There was a long silence before he replied in a low voice, "You shouldn't be here."

"I just want to talk."

After a moment she heard the sound of a chair scrape on the floor and then the door opened fractionally, his dark eye visible through the crack.

"You should go," he said. "I'm dangerous."

She swallowed, remembering the sight of his lips pulled back over his fangs down in the bar. "You've always been dangerous," she whispered. "That hasn't stopped me before. Please. I just want to talk."

He held her gaze for several long minutes before she heard him slide the deadlock lose and he pushed open the door, stepping aside to allow her into the room. She slid past him, glancing around as she entered. The room was surprisingly well decorated, the walls painted a dark red whilst the furniture was tastefully upholstered in rich velvets and leathers. Velvet curtains hung from the shaded window whilst satin sheets covered the large bed that occupied most of the room which was lit by groups of candles scattered about the room and a crackling fire in the hearth opposite the bed.

She set the bottle and glasses down on the small dressing table and turned to look at Alec. His face was dark, his eyes turned down and his shoulders slumped and when he met her gaze it was without the usual confidence that she had come to know.

"Well?" he said, perhaps more sharply than he had meant.

She bit her tongue, not knowing what to say to him now that she was here.

"How long?" she asked eventually.

"Three thousand, six hundred and twelve years," he replied.

She swallowed. He was older than her grandfather.

"How?" she breathed.

"I was bitten as a child," he said bluntly.

"No, that's... That's not what I meant," she said. "I meant how did you survive the Purge?"

A dark shadow fell over his face. The Purge had taken place under the reign of King Caeleron who had ruled for nearly five hundred years prior to her grandfather taking the throne. Caeleron had been a fanatic, apparently desperate to be remembered as a man of god and a warrior king and so had whipped up animosity towards the so-called creatures and users of dark magic. The Purge had been so successful that many races, vampires amongst them, were believed to have been hunted to extinction and fear and animosity towards their kind continued to this day.

"A friend sheltered me," Alec said. "I spent a great many years working in mines with the dwarfs or sailing the arctic seas. Since then every few decades I disappear, change my name and my look and set up somewhere new. My magic helps to keep me alive and make people forget they have seen me."

She hesitated. "Is that what you did down at the bar?" He nodded. "But you didn't cast the spell on me?"

He shook his head. "No. Not on you or that bastard that touched you."

"Why?"

"Because even if I could, I swore I would never use my magic to manipulate you. As for him, I wanted him to remember what I could have done to him."

She smiled at him, taking a step towards him to embrace him but he suddenly pushed past her, opening his bag and taking out what she realised was the crystal ball on which he had the images of her touching herself.

"Take it," he said. "I'll send you the rest in the morning for you to destroy. You won't have to see me ever again."

She looked at the glass ball and the swirling smoke within. "No," she said gently. "That's not what I want."

He frowned as he looked at her and said. "You've seen what I am."

"I have," she agreed.

He swallowed and she saw that he was trembling. "I have killed people, Talia."

She let the truth of his words wash over her, finding herself unsurprised by the revelation. "I should imagine you have," she said. But tell me they did not deserve it? Tell me that you do not hunt the guilty and the unjust."

He pressed his lips together, his silence reassuring her as she stepped closer to him.

"Alec. I don't want you to go."

"This is not a time for foolish bravery, Princess" he hissed.

"No," she replied firmly. "For once, you listen to me. You terrify me. Not because of what you are or what you've done but because of what you make me feel when we are together. My whole life all I have done is my duty. I go where I must, I make small talk with people I don't like and I smile as I'm told. All that as I wait for the day when I finally concede to my mother and permit her to marry me off to some stranger that I don't even know. I didn't realise it until recently but I was miserable. Then you came into my life and suddenly everything changed. Yes, you terrified me at first but you also excite me. You make me feel things that I've never felt before and for the first time in a very long time I think I am actually happy. That is why I don't want you to go. That is why you cannot go."

Tears rolled slowly down her cheeks as she spoke. She hadn't known what she was going to say to him but she knew how she felt and the words had just come to her in the moment.

"I don't care what you are. I know you. I... I trust you." She paused before lowering herself to her knees, placing her palms on her legs face up and lifting her head to look at him. "I don't what to lose you, Master."

Alec stared down at her, his eyes sparkling and the corners of his mouth twitching. "Princess," he growled. "After three and a half thousand years it's not often that I'm surprised..."

His voice was heavy with emotion and for the first time she knew she was seeing his vulnerable side. She wondered how many other people had learned the truth about him? How many of them had run from him? How many towns and cities had he been forced out of because of what he was? He shifted, holding the crystal ball out to her once again, a peace offering perhaps? She could see the images of herself swirling within the smoke, images that she did not want anyone to see. Anyone, that is, but him.

"Keep it," she said softly, pushing the ball back towards him. "They belong to you now."

His lips twitched as he set the ball down on the dressing table and swept towards her, gathering her up in his arms and lifting her onto the bed. She purred softly as he kissed her passionately and she wrapped her legs around his waste, pressing herself against him. His hands found her breasts and he tugged the top of her dress down, freeing her tits which he immediately began to suck on. She moaned as his tongue circled her nipple, his fingers gently pinching her other breast as he ground against her. She could feel his dick straining against his trousers and longed for him to fuck her but suddenly he was standing, staring down at her with a twinkle of his usual self in his eyes.

"Get over here, Princess," he ordered.

She did as commanded, sliding off the bed to stand in front of him. He spun her around before taking her wrists in his hands and she heard the familiar click of a padlock as he secured her cuffs together behind her back. He was standing close to her, his dick grazing the mounds of her ass as he ran his fingers through her yellow hair. He leaned in close, his breath hot on her neck as he whispered in her ear.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass, Princess?"

She tensed, blushing as a momentary wave of panic washed over her. He knew full well that she hadn't. Anal sex was never something she had experienced or even experimented with on her own. It wasn't that she was against the idea but she had no idea what to expect.

"No," she whispered with a timid shake of her head.

"Do you trust me?"

She licked her lips and nodded. She did. Completely.

She yelped as Alec pushed her forwards, bending her over the end of the bed with her feet on the floor and her ass in the air. She felt him push the hem of her dress up to expose her ass and pussy and she let out a low moan as his fingers grazed her already wet lips.

"We'll start slow," he informed her, moving behind her to retrieve something from his bag.

She gasped as she felt him squirt something cold and wet onto her ass and realised it was lube. He began to rub the lube between her cheeks, his fingers tracing circles around her asshole which made her gasp and shudder in equal parts pleasure and nervousness. Then he was pressing something against her ass. It wasn't his dick, it was too cold and the tip was tapered. She realised it must be a plug and she half squealed, half moaned as it began to slide into her ass.

"Oh, god," she gasped, feeling her ass stretch to accept the plug.

Alec squeezed her leg reassuringly as he continued to ease the plug inside of her. It hurt a lot but it also wasn't unpleasant and suddenly she felt her body take over, the plug slipping from Alec's hand as it slid fully into her ass.

"Is that it?" she whimpered. "Is it in?"

"See for yourself," Alec replied, a note of satisfaction in his voice.

She turned to look back at the mirror opposite the bed, noting only then how Alec had always avoided mirrors wherever he had taken her. She could see her ass reflected in the glass, a small ruby jewel glinting in the firelight between her cheeks where the plug sat.

"Well?" he prompted.

12