Princess of Everdale Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She blushed, unable to take her eyes off the gem. "It looks good," she admitted.

He smirked, pulling her back off the bed and onto her knees, the movement causing the plug to twitch pleasantly inside of her. He unbuckled his belt, freeing his rock hard cock which he held out to her with an unspoken command. She leant forwards, taking him hungrily into her mouth, falling into a steady rhythm as she bobbed up and down. He grunted in approval, winding his hand through her hair and starting to push her farther onto his shaft. She gasped, cum and saliva dribbling from her lips as he forced her to take his entire length, her face pressed against his stomach as her vision began to blur. When he finally loosened his grip she slid off him, spluttering and gasping for air even as he tugged on her hair, bringing her to her feet and bending her over the bed once again.

"Wait..." she gasped weakly.

Alec snorted, ignoring her plea as he positioned himself behind her and thrust his cock deep into her pussy. She squealed, the plug in her ass and his dick in her pussy causing her whole body to shake as he began to fuck her. With every stroke she could feel his dick push up against the plug which itself was pressed deeper into her as his hips smacked against her ass. She moaned in pleasure, not caring about the pain in her head as he pulled her hair, nor the stinging in her side as he gripped her hip with his other hand.

"What are you, Princess?" Alec growled.

"A slut," she whimpered. "Your slut!"

He grunted, somehow driving himself deeper inside of her than before. It was too much for her. She felt warmth explode from her pussy as the most intense orgasm she had ever felt enveloped her. She screamed to the rafters, her eyes rolling back in her head and saliva dribbling from her lips. She was vaguely aware of Alec roaring behind her, the feeling of his hot cum filling her insides as he came himself, collapsing on top of her with a guttural sigh.

It was a long time before either of them moved. Talia wondered if anyone had heard them, not that she particularly cared if they had. Alec stood, sliding his dick slowly out of her pussy before beginning to dress. It was late, or early depending on which way you looked at it. She needed tog et back to the castle before anyone noticed that she was gone but part of her longed to stay, to bury herself in his arms and just sleep.

He came over to her, hooking his hand under her arm and helping her to stand. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror, her dress scrunched around her waist, hands still cuffed behind her back, black lines running down her face from where her makeup had run and cum and drool dribbling from her lips. She looked a mess. The supposedly pure Princess of Everdale. She couldn't help but smirk as she thought what the Mother Superior would say if she saw her now.

Alec took a moment to adjust her dress, pulling the meagre slip of fabric over her tits and ass. He didn't touch the plug in her ass, nor did he offer to remove her cuffs, not that she had been expecting him to. He would make her walk back through the bar like this, probably all the way back to the castle. She flicked her hair from her face and raised her chin. If that was what he wanted, that was what she would do.

She followed him out of the room, his hand a comforting presence on her arm as he guided her down the stairs. A few people glanced up, eyes hungrily devouring her body as they descended to the ground floor. The bar was quiet when they entered, most of the patrons either slumped over their drinks or having retreated to the shadowy corners of the large room to fuck. She caught Jerriah's eyes as they passed, Alec dropping a hefty tip on the bar and giving the elf a nod of thanks.

When they stepped out into the crisp night air Talia was surprised to see a coach waiting outside, a large black cob horse standing slack at the head of the carriage and a thin man with wispy grey hair bent over the reins of the drivers seat.

"Good evening, master Alec," the man croaked, hopping down from the seat to open the door of the coach.

Alec pushed Talia ahead of him, helping her up the step into warm interior of the carriage. She glanced at the old man as she stepped past him but he appeared not to notice her, his eyes glazed over as if in some kind of trance. Alec followed her into the carriage and she settled herself gingerly on the leather upholstery, biting her lip as the plug was pressed deeper into her ass.

"Where to, sir?" the old man asked through the window of the coach.

"The castle," Alec replied.

The coach set off at a steady pace, the carriage swaying from side to side as it clattered over the cobbles. Alec settled beside Talia, wrapping his arm around her and pulling her close. She smiled, resting her head on his shoulder as she watched the city trundle past through the window. At that moment she felt as if nothing in the world could break that smile.

12