All Comments on 'Princess of the Monsters Ch. 01'

by WhenDovesCry

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago

Things happen without explanation. Eg nobody knows about the tunnel, but it is lit by torches. These do no burn for very long, so somebody had to set and light them. She has a sword in the forest. Where would she get that? How would a pampered princess, dressed only in flimsy nightgown survive a few nights, let alone months, in a forest. If she was the only woman with big boobs, easy to identify in a local village.

WhenDovesCryWhenDovesCryover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your Feedback and Thoughts

I'll admit, when I originally wrote this I had run out of steam and later came back to it and wrote it some more (which was quite recently...I believe there was like a years pause in between because of a block?) and there are a few things I didn't stop to think on deep enough that I should have. I may go back and touch a few subjects that you pointed out to me like the tunnel thing, which I should have given more thought.

Now on to the subject of the forest, after the castle was destroyed everyone left and no one stuck around to scour the forests since the objective was met with the castle being destroyed. Although I do get what you're saying here; the castle is probably home to lots of thieves, bandits, and other outlaws.

She wasn't the only woman with big boobs, which will actually be a bit more explained in the second chapter. And lastly, in the village, she was in there was other busty women.

I will try to work on a few of the issues that you mentioned. I'm not aware if there's an 'edit' option on existing stories however like on FF dot net.

FrankwuoFrankwuoover 4 years ago
I

Can't wait to see where this leads

z00roxz00roxover 3 years ago

is there gonna be Part 2?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhenDovesCry@WhenDovesCry
Hello! Welcome to my....Profile or...You know what? Fuck it. I've been drawn to writing since I was a child and I've kept myself writing in some fashion or another over the years, whether its writing actual novels or short stories, fanfiction or just role-playing. Some of my f...