Princess of the Monsters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is the place," she recalled. "It fits the description father gave me...But it does look a tad different."

She walked towards the unsightly building and opened the door and walked inside.

When Chrodia had entered, she was instantly greeted by the sight of a man's uncovered buttocks jutting back and forth and the sound of hard, bear-deep sounding moans that mingled with much more sprightly and high-pitched pleasured cries.

Redness washed over her face from the sight and she was briefly frozen in place.

Was this the type of place this was? Was this just some kind of brothel? Oh, there wasn't really much to see on the outside since the years obviously hadn't been merciful...But she hadn't initially taken the building for a pleasuring house. Yet, here was this man heatedly ravaging this young maiden with dried semen clinging to his shaft and her anus.

She felt a bit of repulsion at the sight; she had never seen two people so care-free with their carnal desires and here this young woman was naked, breasts shaking violently while that swarthy looking mustached fellow vigorously jerked her back and forth by the rear like a beast from the wild.

The floor beneath them was a mess, covered in partially dried semen that was mixed in with dirt and mud that was no doubt from uncleaned feet or shoes.

Awkwardly and uncomfortably the princess walked past the two overzealous couple, looking back only once so at to not accidentally bump into them. The woman's naked breasts smack right into her shoulder which conjured a blush on the princess' cheeks.

Being within the presence of such a scene understandably had aroused her despite her best attempts to ward off such disgusting things from her mind, and her panties dampened from the immoral sounds that were being burned into her mind from the unruly man and woman.

Princess Chrodia quickly sauntered over towards the low-reaching moth-eaten purple curtain that had a small piece of wooden board above it that read: 'Come In, Ye Who Seek Fortune and Foresight.'

And when she had brushed through the purple curtain and wandered into the room that was much darker than the first area she had just left, the red on her cheeks claimed only more of the pale milk flesh and she placed a hand against her big breast.

The front area wasn't the only one that seemed to be occupied by the...Promiscuous.

Standing in front of the purple curtain, she had spotted two couples in front of her: One was another man and woman but this man looked more age-appropriate than the last and the woman who accompanied him looked like a much older woman around her forties, with brown hair tossed up into a bun and dark blue eyes.

The other couple were both women, which surprised her; one was very well-fed from the looks of it, perhaps a tad too well-fed and this showed in the fact her stomach hung quite low and ended in a roll and her arms were as thick as fresh-baked bread. But she was still fairly attractive face-wise and she had black hair and blue eyes. The other woman who she estimated to be about a year or two younger than herself, was of average size and she had enough meat on her bones so that she wasn't a stick, but she wasn't overly weighted like the woman beside her and her body seemed to be more akin to Chrodia's, albeit with smaller breasts.

...And the fatter woman with black hair and the redhead were kissing like there wouldn't be another morning to come and their hands were exploring every inch of each others' bodies while feeling around at the crotch.

The thirty-something-year-old male and the noble-looking forty-something-year-old woman were on a jade couch and the woman had her back turned to him, bouncing up and down on his naked lap while one hand groped her own large breast and tossed it a bit upward while she cried out in a loud moan.

"E--excuse me, I...I am looking for someone," Princess Chrodia, barely able to form her words, said while she uncomfortably looked between the sexually-engaged people in the room.

The one woman who was engaged in a kiss with the other female shot her gray eyes towards Chrodia and gave a suggestive smile before sliding her hands down her naked bosoms in a sensual display."Yer lookin' fer me an' me cunt, you pretty li'l bird?"

Princess Chrodia swallowed.

They were trying to entice her and lure her into these sexual deeds they were engaged in. But she wouldn't allow it! She was here for something far more important than sexual gratification with others...Even if there was some temptation there.

"No, no, please," she said meekly. "You are indeed very lovely...But I'm looking for someone else."

The redhead continued to try to seduce her into joining her and her friend, she was now fingering herself quite fiercely while moaning in an exaggerated but nonetheless compelling fashion.

Princess Chrodia smiled, but it was a half-hazard smile.

After a few moments of looking around the dark room, she heard footsteps coming up to her from behind and she turned to see a wrinkly old lady who was covered in small warts and looked like she was the height of a little person. She had a worryingly hunched back that made the princess wonder how she could even move around and was wearing a dark purple and dull silver robe with a reef of roses on her temple.

The old hunch-back woman looked at her.

"What in the world brings you to a disgusting and repulsive place like this? You look too damn proper to be lounging about here."

She was taken back by the loudness in the old woman's voice but then offered her a smile.

"My name is Princess Chrodia: And I'm here looking for a woman named Emalia."

The old woman gawked at her. "You...Are Princess Chrodia? Heh! To think the daughter of King Asaria would come all the way here to this place...Just to seek me out."

"Something terrible has happened," Princess Chrodia inched closer towards the old hunchbacked woman. "Only four months ago my kingdom was set ablaze and wicked knights had stormed the castle, attacking anyone that they could find. The castle burned to the ground with my father and brother still inside fighting...After my mother was already murdered."

Emalia's eyes dimmed at the mention of King Asaria's death and the destruction of the castle. But in truth? She knew full well that all of this had happened; she just didn't want to be reminded of what she had foreseen. The fact she had lost one of her dearest friends was hard to deal with.

"Yes...I witnessed the death of your father...With my own eyes," remarked Emalia.

Princess Chrodia tightened her fists but then relaxed them. "Then, you must have seen who was responsible for their deaths."

Emalia cast her gaze off to the side, turning around and walking away from the spot she was at before gesturing a hand to Chrodia to follow her. And she led Princess Chrodia to her secret room which was hidden behind a beaten and worn looking door with a key-lock on the door. She reached into her robe, pulled out the skeleton key and thrust it into the keyhole lock before leading Chrodia into her room and shutting the door behind them.

The inside of Emalia's room was nothing short of startling and made it seem like she dabbled in arts that the wise should not go near; demonic imagery was plastered on her walls in tattered paper, ivory skulls of what looked like demons rested on her night-black desk and dresser and she had a skeleton that stood upright next to the edge of her bed. The room was also mostly red, further adding onto that eerie feel and the candles she had, gave rise to smoke that took the form of phantoms.

"I have indeed seen who the one responsible for the death of your family, is. And I fear to say: He is a dark force feared by many, who's strength knows few equal and who's army not even the best of knights could hope to stand up to."

Princess Chrodia placed her hands on the shoulders of the elderly Emalia, looking into her face. "Pray, do tell me who this mysterious force is...I must know who is responsible."

Emalia sighed reluctantly and returned her gaze.

"His name is Dartamad, the Dark Prince. He is a deceptively young-looking lad whom always dresses in armor the color of darkness and which sports the wicked emblem of his castle. He carries himself with grace and poise, not one to let brashness get the better of him."

"Where does Dartamad live?" Asked Princess Chrodia.

"To the farthest reaches of the North, in a place that is so cold that none dare to traverse in fear of ending up as those who were foolish to attempt crossing two hundred and twenty years ago. From this snowy wasteland where no villages remain, but only scarce remains of ruins and a graveyard of animal carcasses, you must proceed down the frozen river to the left, then you will arrive in the Dark Plains where his castle awaits near the Black Mountains."

"Thank you," the princess withdrew her hands from Emalia's tiny shoulders and started to walk back to the curtain whence she had come. But then Emalia had stopped her, calling out to her.

"Princess, there's something else I need to tell you before you leave here..."

"Yes, Emalia, what is on your mind?"

Emalia took a couple of steps towards her before stopping.

"You have a special gift that I have only ever known one person in my life-time to have possessed! You have the power to enchant monsters using your body... And while this may seem like simple madness, I assure this is a very real power that you possess and it's very special. See, most monsters have little thought or regard to taking the life of a human whom they come across, but you? You have the ability to bring them to your side...Using your body you can reach a part of their mind that is unreachable to most. Most others who would have attempted such a feat would fail miserably and be left for the monsters to feast on."

She wasn't sure how to feel of such a power. She had been brought up to be such a proper princess. She never before had thoughts of less proper subjects. But with such an ability? She could use this power to her advantage and amass a monster army of her own to do battle with the Dark Prince.

Her eyes glimmering before taking the full appearance of depthless floating white orbs, Emalia reached a hand up to her head and caressed her temple with a quiet groan before looking at the princess, gesturing her with her hand to stop. "One more thing, Daughter of Asaria.."

The princess stopped, eyes facing the direction of the seer.

"I have a few siblings who decided to follow the same path as myself, to share their gift with this war-ridden world in hopes of helping to create a better future; I vehemently suggest that you seek them out. Like myself, their gift may be of some use to you. We have similar appearances, so you should be able to sort them from the common-rabble quite effortlessly."

Nodding her head to Emalia, she waved her off.

The night had set in quite quickly and Princess Chrodia surmised it would be in her best interest to rent a room in the INN for the night and then leave in the morning after she was properly rested.

She headed towards a medium-sized building with a yellow roof, with spots of missing paint and a missing window. A lop-sided sign that read: 'INN' in just barely passing literature skills greeted her and she walked to the door and pulled it open, closing it behind her.

"Welcome to the Moonbeam INN! We offer free-bedding here since most can't even afford a bed in the first bloody place, and we also offer food and our pork soup is mighty fine might I add! Of course, the food isn't free and if it's food you want, then I'm afraid to inform you that you'll have to pay up."

At least the rotund widow-peaked man seemed jolly enough; he was a welcomed and very refreshing change of pace compared to the other blokes who looked like they would no sooner pull you off to the side and abuse you, then take every valuable they could find.

"I would very much enjoy some of your pork soup, for the morning. I can pay for it."

"A paying customer!?" The man behind the primitive reception area broke out into a heartful laugh. "My lucky day indeed, eh? Very well lass, give me four pieces of silver and you'll have yourself a hot bowl of pork soup for when you stretch open those angel eyes of yers."

She bowed and approached the desk he was behind. She reached to a small pouch tied around her waist and handed him the four pieces of silver coins and then was directed to her room.

Princess Chrodia's room wasn't anything to boast about; there was a big crack on the wall across from her coffee table and the crack was big enough that insects or sunlight could seep through and quite possibly even drops of rain. But, she had a place to sleep for the night and the bed was at least in acceptable condition. So she lied herself down.

The night was mostly quiet. But the sound of a loud blowing wind through the crack on the wall did provide some sense of noise.

Princess Chrodia was nearly falling asleep...But she heard her door creaking open.

At first, she thought it was just her imagination. But the Princess soon heard the sound of careless footsteps growing closer and closer to her...And just as she lifted herself up to see who it was, she found a man with unruly facial hair and a sun-burnt nose slipping his hands down into the cleavage-line of her dress and groping her mounds, chuckling obnoxiously.

"W--what in the world are you doing!? Stop, stop it! Unhand me!" She flailed around in the bed, feet kicking and arms reaching up to try to slap him.

He caught her hands and forced them down against the bed, laughing still as he ogled her body. The man leaned down over her and his hot, sour breath hit her neck and he began to assaulted the top of her breasts before kissing downward and pulling the center of her dress down a bit.

"No, NO, NO! Please, I beg of you, stop this!"

Her pleas went ignored and the unruly older man pulled her dress down to fully expose her breasts and his lips started to descend towards her nipples.

Princess Chrodia was starting to resign herself to what came.

But then she heard a second pair of footsteps, and before she realized what was going on, the man fell towards her and his face hit her breasts while he groaned and entered unconsciousness.

Standing behind the bed was the redhead she had seen only about two hours ago at the place she had met up with Emalia. She was butt-naked and was holding a pan in her hand which she soon dropped to the ground.

"Guess this place ain't free after all. Here I was told that no one was rentin' the room fer the night! Well, I guess I may as well find 'nother place to go hit the sack in fer the night."

The redhead pulled the knocked out male by the legs and dragged him out of the room and took him all the way out of the INN and left him outside, whereupon she then returned to the INN. A loud commotion took place from the reception room and she and the rotund widow-peaked man received shouts with one another before things just fell eerily quiet.

Then she returned back to the room with Chrodia.

"Well, took care o' that guy. Guess I'll be on me way, then."

Princess Chrodia, pulling the top of her dress back up and over her over-sized creamy breasts, shook her head. "This is a pretty sizable bed," she said. "And...I know this is a queer request, but, that is if you want to, we could share this bed for the night? You have a place to rest, and I may be able to ward off any more unwelcomed guests with you next to me."

"Oye, 'ove! If I din't know any better I would think you wanted to have some fun wiv me."

Chrodia blushed and looked off to the side. "I...I just think it would be nice to have some company: The men within this town are nothing but swine and I would feel safer knowing I had you in here."

"Aye. Understand, me think. Very well, me lovely li'l bird...I will spend me night wiv you."

She moved out of the way for the nude redhead and the Cockney-accented redhead crawled into the bed right behind her. The redhead then pressed into her behind, intentionally pushing her boundaries on the other just to see what sort of reaction she would receive, and pressed her naked breasts into Chrodia's back.

"I take it that you are comfortable?" Asked Chrodia rather rhetorically.

"Aye, sure am. So, me li'l bird, how we goin' to do this? You wan' snuggle?"

She couldn't recount ever meeting a woman who was as straightforward as the one she was to be sharing a bed with for the night. Most were better behaved, showed more restraint and were twice as polite and formal. But this maiden? She was as coarse as they came and showed no regard for the proper behavior and customs that many women abade by.

"I--I suppose that would be all right," Princess Chrodia hesitated.

The redhead wrapped her arms around her from behind and brought her hands up to Chrodia's stomach where she gave a brief rub.

"You got nice tits on you," the redhead vulgarly complimented. "Good thing that bloody pig didn't get a chance to soil them wiv 'is undeservin' lips."

"I, err...Thank you for your words," the princess tugged the covers and blankets closer to her.

"Real shame, y'know. Pretty bird like you... I'd 'ove to make you feel good. But I won't push it."

She was unsure how to respond to the flirtations and seducing of the other woman, so Princess Chrodia stopped responding to her altogether.

Cuddled up together on the queen-size bed, the two women drifted off to sleep.

**********

The sunlight slipped through the crack and glared against the decaying walls of the INN, rousing Princess Chrodia from her peaceful slumber.

She rose from the bed causing the redhead's arms to slip off her waist and gently slapped a hand against her mouth, trying to silence the yawn that came.

A second voice caught her attention; a secondary yawn: The redhead, whose name she still hadn't caught, was waking up and now lifting herself up from behind her as well.

"Slept well, 'ove?" She asked.

"I...Mmm, I think so. I feel fairly energized." Replied Princess Chrodia.

The redhead leaned her feet over the edge of the bed until they hit the floorboards and she looked at Princess Chrodia, running a hand through her disheveled, long, bright ginger locks with a light smack of her lips.

"I guess you will be goin' 'bout yer way, right? I imagine you found wot you were lookin' fer."

Princess Chrodia nodded.

"Yes. I found what I was seeking, which was answers and guidance. Now, I am to leave this terrible little town and resume my journey."

The redhead yawned a loud and obnoxious yawn, her head bumping into Chrodia's upper back and leaning into it. "I got a proposition fer you...An' hopin' you won't say no..."

She turned her head to look at her redheaded acquaintance, a quizzical expression upon her brow.

"What is it, if I may ask?"

"Take me wiv you, that is it. Believe it or not, I actually did a lot of travelin' 'bout two years ago...But then I lost me bird. Yeah, 'ove, I'm a lady lover. But back to the point! after 'er death, I just lost me drive to really go 'round adventurin' 'round the place...An' I just ended up 'ere in this town. Ever since I got 'ere, all I've been doin' is goin' 'round lookin' fer a good fuck an' maybe some decent food. If I went wiv you, I think it'd give me more of a purpose."

"I...Well. I never dreamt I would receive a proposition quite like this..."

"So will you take me? Wiv you, that is." The redhead wrapped her arms around her and held her tight as if trying to further compel the princess to take her along.

"V--very well," the busty princess swallowed. "But I do not even know your name."

"Right, right...Me name! Me name's Issobell."

"Well, Issobell," she lifted herself up from the bed and stepped onto the floor, nearly causing