Princess on the Balcony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Older woman." Eddie chuckled. "Ya know," Jason interrupted. "This could be great for all of us, maybe you will enjoy it too. Obviously you're not getting enough from your girl... I'm sorry. Okay you got a deal." He smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

I told them to decide who goes first, and I would be right back.

I went into the bedroom and changed my panties to something tighter, I didn't want anything showing for my first blow job to a guy. I tucked myself in tight, put on my tight white panties and slipped my pantyhose back on. When I went into the living room Eddie was waiting for me.

"I was always going to be first, since it was my idea." He smiled as I made my way to him. He was also slightly taller than me and I suddenly felt very submissive in his presence. He had light brown hair and was very good looking, for his age.

"Remember this is my first time too," I purred as I bent down and unzipped his pants. "I have seen so many videos online I'm sure I can do a good job." Eddies cock was hard and sticking straight up before I even pulled down his pants. I took off his shoes, socks and pants and told him to sit at the end of the chair. I closed my eyes and imagined I was a real woman. This was one of my fantasies and I was ready to experience it, I just wish it was with someone older, and someone I knew better. I know what makes me feel good when I suck on my dildo, but I had to find out what felt good to a real man.

I played with his cock through his black cotton briefs. I couldn't believe how hard he was. I'm sure I would be this hard if I wasn't so tucked away. When I pulled down his shorts, Eddie got up and hit me in the chin with his cock. It was so big, almost twice the size of mine, and almost as big as my dildo.

Eddie moaned as I kissed the tip. I started licking the length of it down to his balls. I took them in my hand and tickled them with my long nails. Just seeing my feminine fingers with a cock in my hand was making me hard and crazy. I was trying things that I had only seen in videos online and I was hoping I could make him cum fast, because I was leaking so much in my panties.

When I took the head of his cock in my mouth, Eddie moaned again. "Holy Christ Sabrina, don't stop this, it's fantastic." He made so much noise when I finally was able to take more of him in my mouth that I thought the neighbors would hear. When I blew Jason I was going to put on some music.

I couldn't take his whole cock in my mouth, not even close, but I did get my fair share of him in me. I knew with a little practice I would be a pro. I sucked some more and he started playing with my hair, and calling my name. I was surprisingly loving this. And then he exclaimed, "I'm gonna cum, ohhh..." I didn't really know what to do so I just kept him in my mouth. I figured it was better than getting his cum all over the rug and chair. I didn't realize it at the time but I felt myself getting ready to come too. I had never cum before without touching myself. As his sperm hit the back of my throat I felt myself cum in my panties, it was an incredible orgasm. There was so much of him in my mouth, I couldn't swallow it all, even though I tried. "Holy Jesus Sabrina, this is incredible, I don't think I have ever cum so much in my life." He then suddenly fell back and relaxed, while his hard cock plopped out of my mouth. With a big smile on his face, he quietly said, "That was the best thing that I have ever experienced in my life, and I have been to Disneyland... Twice." He laughed, as I continued to swallow his cum. I decided to clean him up and licked the rest off of his now softening cock and legs.

"Damn Sabrina if you keep doing that I'm gonna cum again." And he did.

I stopped and smiled at him. "I'm going to get cleaned up." And I got ready to stand. Eddie grabbed my hand. "Wait, Sabrina." He paused. "Thank you for that, anything you want from me and Jason we will do, anything. I hope we haven't been too mean to you. We are really not like that at all."

I smiled as I stood up and fixed my dress. I pointed my eyes to the ceiling, and trying to be cute said, "We will see, I actually kind of liked it too. Now let me get cleaned up. Why don't you call Jason?"

I decided to put my hair in a ponytail to keep it out of my mouth when I sucked off Jason. I also noticed the way I looked in the mirror, something had definitely changed, I was now a cocksucker, a novice cocksucker but I'm sure that will soon change.

I changed my lipstick and put on my Revlon's ColorStay so it didn't come off while I was being busy. I sucked one cock and I have already learned two important things, I should write a manual.

I walked into the living room, and put on some quiet music. I was so much calmer now than I was before the boys got here. I saw Jason alone on the couch. He stood up and we walked to each other.

"Wow, you keep on getting sexier as the day goes on. I love the new lips" I felt myself succumb to his compliment. "It's mauve, but it doesn't go with my dress, I'm going to have to go shopping."

He kissed me lightly on the cheek and whispered, "Well whenever ya need a ride, just call." My knees buckled. "Excuse me, I wasn't ready for that." I don't know what happened but I felt myself submit to him. I led him to the couch and started to unbuckle his pants.

"Do you and Eddie have girlfriends?"

"We did, but nothing too serious, it's been pretty dry since senior year started." He laughed. "I figured the seniors would all be getting lucky, but I was completely wrong, ya know."

I smiled up at him after I took off his pants. "Well it looks like this senior is getting lucky tonight." And I then pushed him down on the couch, he fell back and his hard cocked popped through the hole of his flannel boxer shorts. "Looks like someone couldn't wait to get out for Christmas." I was all of a sudden getting very flirtatious. The crazy thing is this is how I always felt, this is how I acted when I dressed up. After sucking my first cock, and getting ready for another... I was suddenly getting very cocky.

I kept his boxers on as I started to kiss his cock. His cock was the same size as Eddies but just slightly thicker. I was suddenly in heaven giving him all the moves I knew Eddie loved. "Ya know," he breathed. "If you keep this up I'm gonna cum in a couple of seconds. I suddenly felt myself start to get hard again. I was throbbing in my panties even all tucked up. I looked up at him through my long lashes. "I guess I will have to slow down and make this last." I then felt him start to cum. I had to put my mouth on his cock fast so as not to lose any of his sperm.

"I'm sorry Sabrina," Jason said though his moans. "I didn't mean to cum so quick, your mouth felt so good. That's what I have been missing, I can't believe that it feels even better than it did in my imagination. I think ya know that you have made me very happy."

I finished licking him clean. His thick thighs were full of cum. Once I was done I headed to the bathroom. "I will be right back."

Once inside I took a picture of myself, I have never before looked so self-satisfied in my life. I went to straighten myself out and headed back in to see the boys.

I walked out and they were gathered around a laptop that they took out of their backpack.

Eddie looked up. "I hope you don't mind but we recorded our first blowjobs with our cameras. But don't worry, we are gonna make you copies."

Oh shit I just sucked off two guys and now they have proof. "Please don't show that to anyone, I could get into big trouble."

"We won't," they both announced. Jason looked at me. "It's just for us, come on and look how sexy you are."

I actually didn't mind them recording the tryst. It seems the two of them recorded everything. I always got a copy of whatever they shot, though they didn't take pictures of me without me knowing anymore. No more surprise shots from the balcony.

Our little parties happened about twice a week. I don't think anyone in the building suspected anything. At least no one ever asked me why I was entertaining two men.

By the fourth time they came over I was loving getting all dolled up for them. I even wore the red dress that I wore on Christmas Eve, unfortunately neither of them lasted too long that night. I loved how appreciative they were after I gave the guy's head. They were so nice to me. After they had both cum we would relax on the couch and the two of them would complement me like crazy. All this positive encouragement was so good for my ego and my confidence. I always teased them about the Playboy bunny outfit they gave me, saying I still wasn't ready to wear something so revealing, but one day.

Every time they came over I felt more and more sexual and sexually accepted. They treated me like a princess and I absolutely loved it.

I also got to know them as people too. I was constantly worried they weren't studying enough, or not taking school more serious, or even driving too fast.

I started buying more and more outfits that I thought the guys would like. I never went too slutty, but I knew they liked my legs and fake boobs, which I showed off in almost every outfit. When they saw me in my lingerie consisting of a black bra, corselet and black stockings, I thought they would faint. I paraded in front of them, along with five inch heels and a sheer wrap around my waist, like a Victoria's Secret model, as they took pictures. I even let then play with my boobs as I bent over and bounced around.

--------------------------

On the other hand my meetings with Leeza weren't as successful. I tried to see her at least two or three times a week, but we just couldn't get our schedules together. I always sent her flowers and I tried not to bother texting her too much. After dinner one night we went back to her apartment to watch TV and have a night cap. As we sat on the couch with my arm around her I asked her if she would wear high heels and stockings for me. She gave me a look, and I knew it was the wrong thing to of asked.

"Why?" she yelled. "Don't you like the way I dress?" Actually I didn't like the way she dressed. She was usually in leggings and a sweatshirt. Even in the house she wore her sweatshirt. I didn't even know what her body looked like. And her A cup breasts only got played with outside of her shirt.

"You know it's me and not my clothes that you should be interested in," she claimed. Unfortunately being a crossdresser I was mainly focused on her clothes or lack of.

I got off the subject and we got prepared for us to play on the couch and me to lick her pussy. Sometimes it took her 25 to 40 minutes to cum. I didn't mind, but it never got me hard and she sometime wouldn't let us fuck because she was too tired. I spend 40 minutes working on her and she was tired, I really didn't get it. Actually I knew I definitely wasn't gonna get it.

I decided I needed to ask her one more question, though I knew what the answer would be. "Since you don't want to make love how 'bout, well you know you like it when I go down on you. I was wondering if you would go down on me."

Once again it was the wrong question, at the wrong time. I wanted to admit to her how sexually satisfying sucking someone was but I obviously couldn't. I thought to myself that I had more sexual activity when I was without a steady girlfriend then when I had one.

"Where is this coming from, what have you been reading." She stood up and put her hands on her hips. She always blamed everything I told, or asked her, with something I probably read. "Not all women are whores."

"What are you talking about? Since when is oral sex only for whores, and what is a whore anyway," I grunted. "You know what? This is a bad idea, we don't have to see each other anymore." I then got up and left. Leeza seemed overly enthusiastic when she slammed the door on me, I'm glad I got out when I did.

I knew I was done with her, maybe women for good. I then realized I could finally take that semi last step and really become Sabrina, I certainly didn't need any more of Leeza's negativity in my life. All she did was take away the time I need to become myself. It wasn't that she was a bad girlfriend, she just didn't know how to compromise. And I think she didn't really like sex, or maybe I was just bad at it.

-------------------------------------

As I sat, drumming my nails on the table, I started to realize that I didn't really have to interact with my clients, or even go out to shop for groceries. I usually ordered from Amazon Fresh, food came right to my door. I figured I could do something that I have only dreamed about.

The boys were coming over on Friday night the 16th, for Eddie's birthday and a belated Valentine 's Day. I got a cake and some presents and then called a crossdressing transformation shop I found online. I made an appointment for that Friday morning with a woman named Marilyn. I would have to let some people see me as Sabrina, but I had to get over this little hurdle.

I dressed very conservatively for my first trip to the salon. A nice blue polka dot dress which came down to my knees, and black flats. I took some Natrol for stress relief and grabbed my change of clothes on the hanger and threw my heels in a bag. My heart was beating as I sneaked down the back stairs and headed to the salon.

I was nervous at first, but since there was other crossdressers there I relaxed a little and tried to socialize. When they were ready they stripped me and gave me my first complete waxing. Almost two months ago, right as I met Eddie and Jason I never would have done this, but I think it was the breakup with Leeza that really prompted me into actually going through with this. One of the women then gave me a robe and I sat in the salon with three other gurls.

I wanted long straight hair. I was there a week ago to give them a sample of my own hair for a color match, not realizing I would spring for this so soon. When they were ready for me I closed my eyes and prayed I would be able to get through this. Once they got the extensions in they washed my hair and face and put me under a dryer. While I sat there another girl came over to give me a manicure. I wanted two inch extension nail tips with a French manicure. That was the longest I have ever had, and I dreamed about long nails constantly. Then they painted my toes white. When my hair was dry they brought me back to the salon and flat ironed my hair, which took forever. I suddenly felt the hair down my back and was getting excited at the prospects of seeing the real me for the first time.

When I showed them my dress, Marilyn from the salon told me I would have to do something with my breasts. My dress was a vibrant blue skater dress with a full skirt. It came about mid-thigh and would be showing lots of leg. The dress was also sleeveless with a high neckline. They reclined my chair and placed my new C cup forms on my chest. With a little glue and makeup it looked like I had two perfect breasts. Next came a corset which they tightened giving me a perfect waist to accentuate my new bust. I then put my robe back on and sat down so they could do my makeup. They gave me long dark lashes and gave me darker eyebrows. My eyebrows are light blonde and they always got lost if I didn't touch them up. Once they put on a nice plum color lipstick they proceeded to help me put on my tan pantyhose and my blue dress.

Marilyn said, "Is this your first time braless?" I just smiled as she said it wouldn't be my last.

It was a perfect fit and once they zipped me up, they fixed my hair, put in my hoops and helped me slip on my 5 inch pumps. My long nails were going to take some time to get used too, so I thanked them for the help. Marilyn then led me to the mirror. Standing in front of me was a woman I barely recognized, but when I started crying I knew it was me. "Don't ruin your makeup, dear." Marilyn scolded me and gave me my little black purse and made me pose for pictures. My dress was so short I kept threatening to show the world my panties. They totaled me out and put the makeup I used in a bag. I was way too nervous to walk the 2 blocks to my car so Marilyn got it for me and I ran out the back, after saying my goodbyes.

I decorated the condo with hearts and birthday signs. It was the first Valentine's Day party I was ever excited about. The guys said I could do whatever I wanted tonight and I wanted to make them dinner, have dessert, open presents and then watch a romantic movie. I told them they both might get lucky if they played their cards right.

Sneaking up the back stairs in high heels was harder than I thought on a Friday afternoon. I made so much noise, but I made it into the condo undetected.

I put a note on the door for the boys to come inside. I wanted to make an entrance. Soon I heard them enter the living room. I sashayed in and both of their mouths fell open. I just stood there with one hand on my hip and another holding my bag. My long hair fell about my shoulders and I loved the way the nylons rubbed together as I moved. I did a few twirls and I felt like a princess.

"Happy Valentine's day boys, how do you like your present?" I giggled as they both just stared. "Sabrina," Jason said as his eyes went straight to my legs. "Wow you look like a completely different woman." Strangely I felt like a completely different woman. I kissed them both hello on the lips and sat them down for drinks. Another thing I didn't let them have was alcohol, so I gave them both Cokes and told them to relax while I got dinner ready. I turned around and watched them looking at my legs.

I heard them murmuring while I got dinner ready. "Okay come on in boys."

With dinner over we got ready for presents and cards. I bought each of them an external hard drive and a shirt. Eddie got an extra present for becoming legal of a Sweatshirt from his favorite YouTuber.

"Okay Sabrina time for your presents." Jason said as he pulled a nicely wrapped gift out a bag. "I hope it fits, my sister picked it out."

I looked up surprised. "You told your sister about me?" "Of course," He said, "And the twins and my Father."

"Jason, why would you tell them?"

"They just know you as me and Eddie's friend, my father says you sound fantastic."

I had to sit down, sliding my hands under me to sit in my dress. Jason then kissed me on the lips again. "Sabrina you are wonderful and we want everyone to know that." Eddie smiled. "Me too, I always talk about you to my parents."

I opened Jason's present and pulled out a black silky dress. "My sister says a girl can't have too many little black dresses." I looked at him and started to tear up.

I kissed him and told him I couldn't wait to try it on. It was beautiful and felt fantastic.

"Now me," said Eddie. "I don't have any sisters to help, so I hope you like this. Taking it out of the bag, it was an Ulta Beauty Box and it was perfect. "Oh my God I love it, thank you. You two are way too good to me. I am going to have to treat you extra special tonight."

I then stood up and made Eddie stand with me. With my heels on we were exactly the same height. "Happy Birthday, Birthday boy." I then gave him the most sensuous kiss I could. I realized at that moment that I loved the two of them, but I wasn't in love with them, and I wanted to make them happy. I slowly entered his mouth with my tongue and we made out. It's crazy how we have been intimate for almost 2 months and I have never really kissed them. Kissing was my favorite part and I felt myself grow inside my panties as Eddie grew in his pants pushing against my dress. His hands went up to my boobs, and he played with them while Jason watched.

"Wow Sabrina these feel fantastic."

"Hey what about me?" Jason exclaimed. "I'm going to have a birthday one day too." I kissed Eddie one more time and then I gave my attention to Jason. Jason was about two inches taller than me and I had to stand on my toes to properly kiss him. He immediately put his arms around me and pulled me to him, pressing his hard cock into my stomach. "Wow, why have we never done this before?" he asked. I looked him in the eyes. "Well you two have never given me such great presents before. We made out for a little while and I had to stop, I was definitely getting a little over excited.