Princess on the Balcony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We put on a movie 'Love Actually' and I sat between the two boys. I had my head on Jason's shoulder and my leg over Eddies. I was enjoying being a girl with two boy's giving me so much attention. Eddie would rub my nyloned legs while Jason would kiss and play with my hair. It felt wonderful. About a half hour into the movie I had to get up and stretch and when I was about to sit down, Eddie pulled me onto his lap. "Someone has become very in-charge all of a sudden." I mentioned as he kissed me and I suddenly felt his cock get very hard and felt it pushing into my bottom.

Jason got up. "I will leave you two lovebirds alone for a while, but don't forget about me."

When Jason closed the front door I looked into Eddies eyes and said, "Thank you for the present, and thank you for making me feel incredible."

"You smell incredible and you are so incredible," he said without any bit of sarcasm whatsoever. We slowly kissed letting our tongues roll around each other's mouth. "You are a great kisser," he said. "You must have had lots of practice." I laughed and got off his lap so I could undo his belt and pants.

"There is something else I am good at too, you know."

"I do," he said as his pants and briefs made it down toward his ankles. I first pushed my breasts against his cock and started to rub him with them. "This is a benefit of not wearing a bra." I giggled.

Every time I took either of them into my mouth it was a startling experience. It always made me excited and it always made me cum. I have become so good at sucking their cocks that I never dropped any of their sperm. I also could get there entire dick down my throat. I love when my nose would touch the hair of their crotch, knowing that I could take them all in. I sucked a little more just waiting for my prize. "Holy Christ Sabrina..." It was funny how religious Eddie got when I had his dick in my mouth. I started sucking a little harder 'til I knew he was going to come and I let him explode into my mouth while I came in my pantyhose.

Completely satisfied I got up and we cuddled while we waited for Jason to get back.

"And where were you Mister?" I teased. "Um, I went to visit Amber, she's right down the block on Maywood." He said averting my eyes. "I knew her forever, but we just started... kind of dating."

"Oh my, that's wonderful." I gasped surprisingly. "I'm so happy you found someone."

"Well." He glanced at me. "If it wasn't for you I don't think I would have the nerve to, ya know, even talk to her.

After the movie Eddie left and I was now alone with Jason. I felt a little like the other woman.

"Are you sure you want to do this? Considering Amber and everything."

"We just started going out, and there is no way I would even be able to walk with what is going on in my pants right now." He chuckled as I had him sit on my chair. I straddled him with my legs on either side of him. I kissed his neck and his chin leading up to his lips as he played with my hair. "Sabrina I love your hair," he said.

"Thank you," I said between kisses. I pushed my hair into his face, I wanted him to feel it and smell the light scent that was on it. Jason always played with my hair when we were together and now that it was extensions I knew it wouldn't come off. I was so glad I wasn't wearing a wig now.

"Pull my hair a little," I begged. And he did while I nuzzled his neck and chest. I felt the slight sting, relishing the image of a man playing with my long glamourous hair. He was totally turning me on so I stopped and started back up to his lips.

I now kissed him with my eyes open, if it wasn't for them I would be in my same rut. They have completely brought me out of my shell. I have been living here since September, but I really didn't start living until Christmas day when they waltzed into my life. I would have never imagined I'd be in a beautiful dress straddling a strapping man. "Oh Jason I love your big dick." I felt him under my crotch, as I rubbed us together. "Wow Sabrina, don't talk like that. You sound way too sexy, it will make me cum too soon." I lightly giggled "Well cum for me big boy. Put your hands on my tits." I breathed, as his hands started feeling me up. "Give it to me, rub my pussy, you are making me so wet."

We kissed as I rubbed him some more getting into a rhythm. I wanted him to be looking at me when he came. "Come for me baby," I cooed. "Come for me, oh my I feel you, you feel so good." And that was it, he burst in his pants so hard I felt every throb, every squirt of his dick. I kept rubbing as he was trying to catch his breath, and then I felt myself come, I kissed him while my panties got soaking wet. "Oh my God Jason, I'm coming..." I thought I would faint as I laid my head on his chest, still on his lap, the afterglow lasting for so long.

"Sabrina what the hell did you do to me, that felt so good." I just smiled, I made my two little lovers very happy. I kissed him loudly on the lips and smiled.

---------------------------

The next couple of weeks were more of the same, and I relished my time with the guys. A couple of weeks later it was going to be Jason's 19th birthday. Both my men would be more than legal now, and I was not a cradle robber anymore in my mind.

Eddie came over early by himself.

"Sabrina can I talk to you?" He came in and sat at the kitchen table. "I have a date tonight," he said. "A girl from school, Monica."

"Oh, okay. That's great, where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm having dinner at her house, with her parents. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I'm a little nervous."

"That's okay. Mmm, bring flowers for her and her mother, they will both love that. I'll call the florist downstairs and order you some." And jokingly I concluded, "And don't spend too much time in the bathroom." He kissed me and he was off.

When Jason arrived I was in a very melancholy mood. I was wearing a tweed dress with a hem just above my pantyhose covered knees.

We sat on the couch and I gave him his presents. "I hope you like them."

"Ya know I will," he teased, as he took a string of my hair in his hand, and looked me in the eyes. "Um, Sabrina I have to tell you something. Me and Eddie are going on Spring Break next week to Tampa, I have an Aunt down there and we are going to stay with her."

"Oh, that should be fun, I always loved Spring Break."

"The thing is..." He paused. "After that we are going to stay there, we have one more half semester and we are doing a work-program for school. We probably won't be back 'til the middle of June."

"Oh, I will miss you," I said. Feeling a little lump in my throat. "But life goes on." I felt so grown up and mature with that response. They have been so wonderful to me I didn't want them feeling guilty just getting on with their lives.

I gave him his card. It was a plain card with my flowing script: Thank you for everything. Love XXX Sabrina. He then took the picture I slipped inside the card. With a big smile on his face he kissed me. "So I guess we will never get to see you in person in this outfit?" He shook his head. Sabrina you look like you walked out of a magazine. You are so much hotter than those other bunnies I have seen." He laughed and squeezed my hand.

I also had one for Eddie. I took the picture a couple of weeks ago, after a makeover, but I was too embarrassed to share it with them. I knew sooner or later I would show them the picture of me in the Playboy bunny bodysuit and I wanted that on his mind as I played with his penis.

I pulled off his pants and made him lay down on the couch. I made love to his cock, taking my time. I was relishing him in my mouth as I sloppily rolled him around my tongue. "Oh Sabrina, this is fantastic, I am so going to miss this," he moaned. He came and I swallowed him in two gulps. This Playboy bunny was very satisfied.

After he left I went out to my balcony. It was a gorgeous night and all the stars were out. The breeze floated my hair around my face and my dress swung lazily around my body.

------------------------

The next time I saw them was the day before they were to leave for Florida. "Just remember to visit me before you go."

Even though the guys came over less this last week I really didn't mind. I was busy myself. I started electrolysis a couple of days a week and I started ramping up my online dance lessons. I even talked to a lawyer about changing my name officially to Sabrina.

I had to take care of them quick because they were going to a party with everyone who was going to Florida with them. Needless to say when they left I was missing them very much. I sat on my balcony and read a book, marveling at the soft breeze surrounding me.

A couple of hours later I got a call from Jason. "Sabrina... can you come get me... us... me and Ed..." Then silence, click. Eddie called back. "Sabrina we drank way too much... can you get us?" they gave me the address, so I changed and went to get them.

The two of them were on the corner of the party house sleeping in one of the neighbors lawns, reviving them wasn't easy. "We better tell your parents what happened, before I take you home," I said.

"No take us to your place, we can stay there."

I was a little skeptical. "Well, text them at least and tell them you are staying at a friend's house." After getting home and getting them to bed I was surprised to learn that Jason told his Dad he was staying with me. They were in no condition to argue so I saved it for the next day.

When they finally awoke, I made them text their parents so they knew that they were okay.

Before they left I wanted to talk to them, so they took showers and I got changed.

I brought them into the kitchen for breakfast. "Eddie, Jason... I want to ask if you will do something for me before you go to Florida." I couldn't look them in the eye for some reason. "I was wondering if you two would make love to me before you go tomorrow." Both of their eyes grew in their heads.

Jason looked at Eddie and then back at me. "We would do anything for you, ya know that." He got up and kissed me.

"I would do it today but I have to get prepared, I have never done anything like that before and I'm nervous." I smiled. "Okay let's eat."

After breakfast, they ran out when someone came to fetch them. I got two big kisses but I felt more like their Aunt than a mistress.

-----------------------

The next morning I cleaned myself in and out and checked a few sites on the web to get ready for my big day. I wore the black dress that Jason bought me for Valentine 's Day, I was saving it for a special occasion. I just sat down on the couch waiting for my nails to dry, when there was a knock on the door. The guys were here and I was suddenly a little anxious.

I opened the door slowly to make sure there was no one else in the hall.

"Hi," he said.

"Umm, hi." I stood looking at a tall dark man, in a dark suit. It took me a couple of seconds to realize I was talking to someone I didn't know.

"I'm sorry, I'm Charles, Jason's father." He smiled as I let him in.

"Is Jason alright?"

"Oh, yeah, everything's fine. These are for you." He handed me flowers. "The boys said you love flowers."

"I do, thank you, won't you sit down. Can I get you something to drink?"

"Oh no thank you, but I was wondering if maybe we could go out and get some lunch together." He smiled again as I sat down. "Now that Jason's gone I'm all alone in the house, He was my last one. I was hoping for some company." He laughed. Jason did tell me that his father was a widow, losing his wife a number of years ago.

I knew the boys families knew about me, and now I was wondering how much. "You do know that I'm, ah..." I was suddenly at a loss for words. "Trans.."

"Oh I do know," He interrupted. "I googled the term on my phone, it's... Gender... Fluid." He looked up from his phone into my eyes, as I made a surprised smiled. "I know a great place in town right on the water, and it's pretty nice out we can sit outside."

I was kind of at a loss for words. He stood up and grabbed my hand and led me to the door, I was on complete auto-pilot.

"Ooh, let me get a wrap and my bag."

We went into the landing, when I noticed the neighbors at their door, I didn't even know their names. "Good afternoon," they said in unison. "It's a nice day out." The man smiled as we headed to the elevator.

We went down two floors and in walked the Hamilton's. "Hello," Mrs. Hamilton said. "New to the building?"

"Not really," Charles told her, looking at me. "Sabrina has been living here for quite some time now." It's funny that he then introduced us. I have known the Hamilton's since I was a kid, now they were meeting Sabrina.

Walking out of the elevator into the very full lobby was quite daunting, it was the first time I walked out the front door in a dress, but holding hands with Charles made it less scary. It was beautiful out and I felt the sun on my face and the slight breeze on my stockings. We nodded to the people we passed in the parking lot. Just another man and woman out for the day. We got to the car, and he then opened the door. On the seat I saw my card to Jason with my Playboy picture in it.

"Ooh let me get that." He scooped it up and placed it in the glove box. He was slightly embarrassed as I slid into the seat. I watched him walk to the other side of the car with a huge smile on my face.

"The place we are going to is very busy," he said, "and I got us a table right in the middle. I want everyone to see me out with a beautiful woman. I hope you like showing off."

I smiled at him as we took off. "Maybe I do, I don't know. Mmm maybe I do.

The End