Princess or Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
Priya and Ben explore their new dynamic.
5k words
4.64
21k
40
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This second chapter was a pleasant surprise. The person who'd asked for the first chapter came back and had a good idea for a second. I hope that you guys enjoy this just as much as the first.

Priya lay on the bedroom floor, contendedly strumming her clit as she caught her breath from the latest thorough fucking that Ben had delivered. She felt the mixture of their juices inside her and involuntarily wiggled her hips in arousal at the very thought of it. She was on the pill. But the thought of having Ben's baby still aroused her in ways she never would have fathomed.

Ben walked back in and looked at her, clicking his tongue three times before saying, "You constantly amaze me, my pet."

"In what way, oh great and powerful maharaja?" she said with a coquettish smile. She tried to imagine how she looked right now. How her parents or students would react to her like this. It made her shudder again.

Ben smiled as he walked forward. Priya's eyes fixated on the pink knob dangling from his recently spent cock. She watched it like a hypnotist's subject watches a pocket watch and involuntarily licked her lips. "The depths with which you'll go to get this," Ben said, stroking his cock just once. "There's nothing you won't do, is there?"

"Absolutely nothing, maharaja. Your wish is my command."

Ben took one more step forward, his cock dangling enticingly close to her upturned face. He cupped her chin and look at her for a moment, considering his words. "I want you to spend the week proving that."

"What do you want, Ben?" she asked, desperate to be told what to do for him. How to please him.

"I want you to surprise me. Embrace the sensual creature within and tempt me with your dark delights, my pet."

"As raajakumaree or as veshya?" she asked, unsure whether she wanted to be a princess or a whore.

"As Priya," he said simply. The words echoed their conversation from several weeks before and Priya smiled appreciatively.

The two had been nearly inseparable the last month. They ate together. Graded papers together. Even attended a couple lectures together. Ben listened politely about the role of colonialism and the Latino diaspora while Priya managed to stay awake through the seminar on anti-trust regulation. Each day was replete with stimulating intellectual jousting while the nights were filled with the best orgasms either had ever had. Priya felt satisfied to a degree she hadn't suspected possible.

It scared her.

She'd lived her entire life thinking that a man would be a nice to have not a need to have. But now that she was confronted with the possibility that this man could make her THIS happy, she was frightened at what might happen if she lost him.

The thought consumed her as she held her pencil above the paper. She had spent her entire lunch brainstorming ideas for ways to please Ben. Things that would please him or surprise him. She felt more like a giddy, love struck school girl than a tenured professor.

"OOooh... schoolgirl," she said jotting it down before scratching it out immediately, "Too cliche'... and not in a good way."

She looked at her list and frowned. It wasn't much of a list. Lots of ideas and scratches but only two items actually remained. Were there really only two ways to please Ben? What was wrong with her? Where was the creativity? An idea struck her. An idea simultaneously energizing and frightening. With trembling fingers, she wrote it down. Nine letters. Then she quickly started to scratch it off, appalled that she would even consider it. Before she drew the line, however, she stopped herself. Did she really want to do that? She folded the paper and placed it in her purse, zipping the small leather compartment that now hid her darkest secret. "Two good ideas and one horrible one... Guess I'll start with the good ones," she whispered to herself as she left the tip on the table and walked away.

Priya had started wearing Saree's much more frequently. When asked, she'd told people that she was proudly reclaiming her culture. But she and Ben knew the real reason. Ben had asked her to. As simple as that. Today had been far too cold for that, however. She was instead bundled in a pair of jeans with two shirts, a business jacket and a thick overcoat that were still insufficient to ward off the wintry Chicago air. The infernal cold was bad during the day. It would be even worse tonight. Thankfully, she'd have a warm place to stay. The thought made a smile creep across her face and she bit her lip in anticipation.

She pulled out her phone and quickly found the costume store. Item one would be easy to mark off the list. It took her 15 minutes to get there. Five minute to pick the outfit out and another five to try it on. The man behind the counter gave her an odd look but she didn't care. She held the thin, fine material in her hand and knew that with a couple tiny alterations, she'd be able to make tonight really blow Ben's mind.

Three nights later, as Ben entered his apartment, he was surprised to hear soft music emanating from the living room. The lights were dim with three candles as the only illumination. It took a moment for his eyes to adjust but when they did, they went completely wide. Priya was standing there, hands on her hips, watching him. She was wearing a thin, purple silk top that left her shoulders and midriff exposed. Sheer fabric encased her arms and the shirt, if you could even call it that, was adorned with shiny gold piping and red crystals. Below that, riding low on her hips was a long, flowing skirt that split into three pieces leaving her legs fully exposed. Ben's pulse quickened. Of course he'd seen a belly dancer before. Everyone had. But he'd never seen one as beautiful and seductive as Priya was at that moment.

"Does my appearance please you, maharaja?"

"Yes," Ben choked out before clearing his throat and reiterating, "Yes."

Priya smiled, pleased that she'd managed to render Ben momentarily incapable of thought. She clicked the remote in her hand and tossed it over to the couch. The light above her lit up, spotlighting her in the room. Ben felt unable to look away. Not that he'd want to even if he could. The music also changed with a beautiful stringed instrument playing a long forlorn note. Priya cocked her hip out wide then snapped back in sync with the note changing tone. The pace of the music picked up and so did the speed of Priya's hips. She'd been practicing non-stop for the last three days, desperately trying to learn from YouTube tutorials how to belly dance seductively. She knew she wasn't good but she hoped that her lack of skill was made up for with enthusiasm.

Ben wasn't thinking any of this. Ben's eyes were glued to the wide, curvaceous hips and large expanse of caramel midriff left exposed. His eyes flicked left and right, tracking Priya's hips as they jutted from side to side as if somehow independent of her upper torso. Priya smiled, pleased with the effect she was having. The music changed again and this time Priya shimmied her shoulders at her lover. Her breasts, unconfined by anything other than the thin fabric, jiggled and Priya felt her arousal rise as her nipples brushed against the interior of her shirt.

She locked eyes with Ben and gave him a sly smile that he returned. She stretched her arms languidly above her head while she continued to roll and twist her hips in an increasingly complex pattern. Any awkwardness she'd felt before was washed away by the lustful gaze Ben was directing towards her. She was dimly aware of the moistness growing between her legs and it inspired her as she shook her hips rapidly, making the chains dangling from her skirt chime in the otherwise silent room.

The light glittered off the jewelry, dazzling Ben who regained just enough of his composure to sit down and loosen his tie. He never broke his gaze on Priya though. Unwilling to miss even a single moment of this stunning performance. Priya let herself go to the music, rolling her head around and letting her loose flowing hair spin through the air. She dipped herself down, standing with the same swaying hips that she'd practiced so carefully. She'd tried to wear high heels for this but that idea had lasted only a single, ill-fated attempt. Her bare feet stepped silently along the hard wood floors as she walked out of the spotlight and towards her lover. She did a quick, seductive twirl, never ceasing the rolls of her hips as she shot glimpses of her thinly covered nudity towards Ben. Ben's eyes began tracing over her body as his obvious growing lust began to burn through his shock. The heat in his eyes drove Priya to new heights as she began making her motions increasingly exaggerated. She turned her hip towards him as she approached, giving it a sharp snap as she thrust it inches from his face. Ben reached up but before he could touch her soft brown skin, she snapped it back away from him and gave him a saucy look.

Ben smiled, pleased beyond all belief at the situation. Priya took a step closer and put one leg onto the couch next to Ben. She ran her fingers through her hair and undulated her pelvis at Ben, again giving the tiniest of glimpses at the treasures under her broken skirt. With a practiced flick of her wrist, she unclasped the snap at the back of her shirt and allowed the garment to fall loosely to her feet in front of her. Her breasts, now free of their silky shield, poked proudly out at Ben. He could see her long, hard nipples. Dark against her chocolate skin. His hand traced up her hip and Priya dropped down onto the couch, straddling him while she kept moving. Now she was grazing his hard cock as she continued her dance.

Ben's fingers traced up her sides, lingering and teasing as they approached her breasts. He traced a finger around her nipple, never touching the hard nub at the center and teasing her. Priya whimpered but continued her dance. She imagined her British conqueror teasing her to the point of begging. Breaking her will and making her implore the man to touch her. To defile her. She imagined Ben tormenting her. Teasing her until her mind broke. His fingers seemed to read her mind as they continued to circle her nipple, scraping them gently.

Suddenly, his other hand gripped her neglected breast and squeezed. The contrast took her breath away and she gasped, momentarily distracted from her seduction. She bucked her hips, now grinding her naked cunt against Ben's glorious, but still confined, white cock. She leaned back, presenting her breasts to her lover. Ben's left hand squeezed into the soft flesh while his right kept circling her needy nipple. Abruptly his hand released her tit and Priya's head snapped down to look at Ben. Before she could form a thought, however, she felt his mouth descend onto her soft flesh. His tongue danced across her nipple, sending electricity through Priya's core and causing her empty cunt to flood. She felt his teeth graze across her nipple and bite down ever so gently.

Priya's moan encouraged Ben and he let his free hand drift up to her free breast. While he continued to nibble and tease at one nipple, his other hand found the other hard nub and gave it a light flick. "Yessss, my Maharaja. More," she implored. Ben teased the nipple, gently rubbing the tip before gripping it between two fingers and giving it a light squeeze. Priya moaned again, this time even louder. Ben continued to play with the nipple for several minutes, experimenting with different ways to tease and please his beautiful Indian princess.

When the song finally ended, Priya whispered into his ear, "Take me to bed right now, Ben. I need it so bad. So fucking bad."

Ben did not need to be asked twice.

--

The next several nights were variants of the same. Priya was so pleased with her little foray into erotic belly dancing that she wanted to milk it for all it was worth. For his part, Ben was happy to just lean back and enjoy the ride. Priya continued to refine her technique, practicing new little tricks and getting increasingly comfortable with the various movements. She didn't feel nearly as awkward as that first night and all of her nervousness had dissipated.

She even got comfortable enough that she gave Ben another surprise. Ben was walking out of class when his phone buzzed. He pulled it out and looked at the email that had come in to his personal address.

From: Priya

Subject: For you, my Maharaja

With a single attachment that he quickly clicked on. The wait for the download was interminable but eventually a picture of Priya's bedroom popped up. Priya walked into frame wearing a traditional saree. "For you lover. I hope you enjoy," she said to the camera. Suddenly music started playing and she started dancing. It was slow and seductive but not particularly titillating. At least it wasn't until she slipped her hand around her back and untied the knot of the saree. Suddenly the cloth unraveled leaving behind his girlfriend, completely naked.

Ben's fingers spasmed and he fumbled his phone. He got a couple looks from students that passed him in the hall as he managed to catch it and exit out of the video. "By George! That girl's amazing," he said to nobody in particular as he practically ran to his car to watch the video in private. He had never been happier to have one of the furthest parking spots from the main building. It allowed him to watch the video in complete privacy.

He still checked around his car before bringing the video back up on his phone. Priya's image flared to life as she continued to dance for him. In her bedroom. On film. God he was lucky. He watched as her dance became increasingly sensual and seductive. She teased herself with her own fingers for several long minutes before she whispered, "And now something you've never seen... at least not from a distance, Maharaja."

She got on the bed and turned around, sticking her swaying ass at the camera. She reached one hand between her legs, spreading her cunt lips and revealing the bright pink inner lips that contrasted so sharply with her light brown skin. She turned back to the camera and asked in a low, slow tone, "Are you ready, Ben?"

"Yes," he said to the video. He was now fully aware of his confined cock. He watched the video as Priya reached for something to the side and brought a large dildo into the shot. It was long, thick and white.

"I tried to find one exactly as big as yours, lover. It was quite difficult because your perfect cock is just so rare."

Ben smiled and was flattered. The plastic cock looked massive to him but if Priya said it was a close match, who was he to argue. Better that she sees him as massive rather than as small.

Priya rubbed the fake cock along her smooth cunt before sliding it slowly inside of her. Ben looked around again, careful to make sure that there were no curious onlookers to the lurid display playing out on his cell phone. "Please, maharaja. Please fill my tight pussy with your magnificent white cock. Please," she said as she slowly slid the phallus in and out of her. Her lips clung to it, almost as if they were desperate to never release the shaft, before folding back in on themselves as she plunged it back in. She increased the pace and depth of the thrusts while continually whispering dirty, nasty words to the camera. To Ben.

"Please... Please... take me... use me... train me... Please, maharaja. Please Ben. Please," she said in a final whimper before she exploded with a deafening scream that caused Ben to fumble for the volume button. Her whole body shook and quivered as she came. She tried to keep fucking herself but eventually gave up and just collapsed on the bed, legs spasming wildly. "Thank you, maharaja," she said to the camera and then stood up and the picture went black.

Ben sat back and took a deep breath. And then he watched the video again. About halfway through his third viewing, his phone buzzed.

Priya: Get my video?

Ben: Yes!!

Priya: Did you like it?😈😁

Ben: YES!!

Priya: Then you should hurry over to your apartment. I have a little present for you.

Ben couldn't believe his luck. He instantly started the car and began racing back home. Visions of Priya doing another of her seductive dances flashed through his mind. He imagined bending her over and fucking her exactly like she had done to herself in the video. The images were burned into his mind and were enflaming his soul.

Priya, on the other hand, knew exactly what she had done. She wanted Ben at his horniest when he got home. She wanted him to be in a mood to thoroughly dominate her the way she craved to be owned. She'd spent nearly an hour at the hardware store asking embarrassing questions. She'd made a single awkward call to Ben's landlord. She didn't want him to lose his security deposit. Then she'd spent the last hour measuring, drilling and preparing. When Ben got home, she hoped that he was proud of what she'd prepared.

Ben opened the door to the dark apartment and called out, "Priya?"

There was no answer. He loosened his tie and tossed his jacket onto the couch as he looked around the dim living room. No dancing girlfriend. No sign of life whatsoever. He noticed the bedroom door was closed and he took a rushed couple of steps to the door. When he opened it, the sight took his breath away. Priya was there. Almost completely naked. She was wearing only a leather collar and a pair of 6 inch heels. And it was a good thing she was wearing those heels. Her arms were extended above her head and cuffed together. The cuffs were themselves tied to a short length of chain that was being held up by a hook in his ceiling.

Priya's legs were spread wide, with her toes barely touching the floor. A metal bar with leather cuffs on the end held her legs wide apart, preventing her from closing them as she dangled helplessly. Priya had a blindfold over her eyes but her head snapped towards the door at the sound of his entry. "Priya?"

"Do you like your gift, Maharaja. I wanted to make it clear that you are entitled to everything. So here I am. Helpless. Delivering to you my submission by my own hand. A signal to you that my entire being is for your use in whatever way you see fit."

"I love you," Ben said spontaneously. It was the first time he'd said it explicitly.

Priya smiled sweetly, "I love you, too."

"This is an interesting surprise," Ben said as he began to slowly take off his clothes. He paced around her appraisingly, stroking her skin occasionally just to tease her. A light brush on her hips. A graze of her breasts. A whisper into her ear, "A VERY interesting surprise indeed."

"I hope you are not mad at me, maharaja. Though if you are, I would not object to punishment."

"You think I might spank you for drilling a hole in my ceiling?"

"It would be okay if you did," Priya said. Secretly, she sort of hoped he would.

"And what if I wanted to do worse?"

Priya shuddered at the words. The dark insinuations that they made. "That is your right."

"Really? It's my right to use and abuse you as I see fit?"

"Yes, Maharaja. Of course."

"So if I wanted to whore you out to my TAs as a prize?"

"That would be your right."

"If I wanted to film a video of you eating the pussy of some other slut?"

"Of course, maharaja," she said with a smile. The thought of performing in that way for Ben sending electricity into her needy cunt. She'd have been shocked at the idea just a couple months ago but now it sounded perfectly erotic.

"And if I wanted to whip your chocolate skin, making it red all over until you begged me to grant you the release of one last orgasm before I locked you into chastity forever?"

The question hung in the air. Priya's tried to wrap her mind around the idea. It frightened her. It aroused her. It made her wet and ashamed. "Y... Yes... maharaja. I would beg for that if you offered it."

12