Princess or Whore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben smiled and stepped forward, cupping her chin. He gave her a soft kiss and whispered, "I would never do that to you, my princess. You are far too beautiful when you cum to deprive myself of that sight."

The words made Priya's stomach flutter. There was something so perfect. So perversely romantic about the idea that she was only allowed to cum because it turned Ben on. It felt so dirty and yet... she loved it. "But first," Ben said and suddenly, without warning, Priya felt the sharp sting of his leather belt on her bare ass. "You do need to be punished for putting my security deposit in jeopardy."

Priya's breath caught sharply as the leather band lashed down against her vulnerable butt. "Thank you. I did check with your landlord, though."

Ben's eyes widened and he smacked her ass again, "You asked my landlord if you could install your perverted sex toy, slut?"

Priya smiled at the teasing way he said the words. But her smile was abruptly ended when she felt the belt lash against her tits this time. She could tell Ben wasn't swinging as hard as he could. Just enough to sting. Just enough to give her skin that lovely warm glow. She imagined the red stripes were already starting to show and the idea aroused her even more. "No, maharaja. I would never do that. I told him I wanted to hang a particularly heavy plant and asked if it would be okay. He told me it was fine as long as I made sure to hang it from a stud with a large gauge screw.

Ben laughed and spanked her ass and tits another couple times before stopping, "Well then. I guess I have nothing to be upset about. Maybe you deserve a reward then?"

Priya frowned in confusion and said, "It's your right to punish me for whatever rea... Eeeeeh!" she squealed in surprise as her words were cutoff by the electric sensation of Ben's tongue scraping across her exposed slit. "OHhhh, God. Ben... soooo good..." she hissed.

Ben knelt between her legs, gently flicking his tongue across the dark brown folds of her cunt. He traced along the lips, trailing his tongue up and circling her swollen clit. Priya twitched at the touch. Surprised that Ben would take her gift and give her this pleasure. "Ben you don't... oohhhhhh," she moaned and arched her back as his soft tongue grazed across the hard nub.

"I want to, my love. I want to eat this lovely pussy of yours until you can't think straight," he said before resuming the attention on her juicy pussy. He continued to tease and please her, making sure to keep her from rising to high and cumming. She started whimpering and bucking against him, trying to get a little more of his perfect tongue on her. When she felt his fingers splay her pussy lips wide she flushed in reflexive embarrassment before the tip of his tongue danced across her clit again and made her forget all of that. Before long, his fingers were invading her. Filling her. Making unspoken promises about future invasions from a much larger member. "Oh yes... please... please, my maharaja!"

Ben smiled and kept working, teasing a little less as he drove her higher. He slipped a second finger inside of her, spreading her wide as he flicked across her clit. When he allowed a finger on his other hand to poke at her ass, she finally lost control and started cumming on Ben's face. Her juices flowed out of her, covering his face as she exploded with a scream. She lost contact with the ground as her knees twitched and spasmed, swinging around Ben as he held onto her and kept his tongue attached to her pussy, driving her higher. She rode her orgasm for a solid 30 seconds before it began to fade but Ben kept licking her, "Please... no more... no more," she begged breathlessly but everytime Ben's tongue scraped around her sensitive clit her entire body shook and shuddered. Ben kept at her, mercilessly driving her forward to another orgasm.

When she came a second time, she sprayed out and screamed even louder. She tried to close her legs but the bar kept them spread. She tried to flail away but she couldn't even control her legs enough to keep them on the ground. Instead she was forced to ride this second orgasm as it was ripped from her body by her lover. When she came down from this one, she couldn't speak or really even think. Ben pulled away, granting her a moment to catch her breath but she couldn't form even form words to speak. "Th...th...th...," she stammered, trying to express her gratitude for the greatest orgasm of her life.

Ben chuckled, this time his voice behind her. Suddenly she felt his tongue on an even more intimate part of her body. His tongue grazed across the tight little bud of her ass and she shreaked, "Ben!" in surprise. But he held her firmly first with his hands and then, with reinvading fingers. The more she struggled and shook, the more the fingers worked inside of her. But it was his tongue that drove her to delirious new heights. It was his tongue in her ass that reminded her, ironically she would later realize, of the last gift she wished to give Ben. The most intimate one imaginable. She held that one idea in her head. Inside a tiny compartment of rationality amidst the sea of eroticism as Ben continued his assault.

When he finally stopped, she panted, desperate to get her breath back. "B... B... Ben...," she said.

"Yes, my love."

"L... loo... look in the t... t... top drawer," she managed as she sucked air, trying to refill her scream depleted lungs.

Ben gave her an unseen curious expression and then walked over. Priya imagined his confusion as he opened the drawer and saw only an unfamiliar box. A box of condoms.

"Condoms?"

"Yes, my maharaja," she said.

"But you're on the pill. Are you worried about me having something because..." he started in confusion.

"Nonono, Ben," she stammered to reassure him, "I'm not on the pill anymore. Not as of yesterday."

"I don't understand," he said.

"You'll need those if you want to avoid getting me pregnant, maharaja."

Ben chuckled, "I know what they're for. Were you having some sort of reaction to the pills or something?"

"You misunderstand, my love. I told you I'm giving you everything. That includes my fertile womb, maharaja. You only need the condoms IF you don't want your beautiful indian princess to carry your seed."

Ben stared at her, confused, aroused and stunned. "I hadn't really thought..."

"I know, lover. But I wanted you to have the option when you're ready."

"And if I'm ready tonight?" he said.

"That is your right, maharaja," she said in clear, strong words.

There was silence. Priya heard rustling but couldn't tell if it was the box being opened or not. Suddenly, she felt Ben behind her, spreading her cunt lips. "I'm going to take you right now, princess. I"m going to fuck your beautiful body and you won't know if, until the end, I'm filling you up with my seed or not."

"Oh God, Ben. That has me so hot," she said.

Ben's hand rubbed her belly as he guided himself into her. It went in smoothly. Was that from the condom or from her being so wet that anything would slide into her easily? "Three months from now, these tits might start to swell," he said as his hand squeezed her breasts. His glorious cock... His glorious British cock, thrust in and out of her. "Six months from now, this belly could be swollen with our child," he said as he picked up the pace. Priya couldn't think about anything other than the pleasure emanating from her core. "And in nine months, you'll be the proud mother of my child. Our child. You'll be a lover. A slut and now a mother. Is that what you want, someday?"

"Yessssss!"

"Good raajakumaaree," he whispered. His hands descended to her hips and he thrust into her hard, over and over. Priya couldn't think. Couldn't speak. She was frozen in a slice of time. Stuck like a bug in an amber of ecstasy. She never wanted it to end. She was dimly aware of Ben's grunting behind her. She squeezed her cunt around him, eager to hear him unload inside her. Eager to feel his seed gushing within her.

"That's it, my love. Tighten yourself for my pleasure. Milk my cum out of me."

"Yessss,' she said. Her body was limp, hanging from the ceiling but her pussy gripped hard at the spear stabbing repeatedly inside her. She tried to squeeze it so hard that he wouldn't be able to pull it out.

"Here I cum, slut. You will soon discover whether your fertile womb is the target of my seed."

With that, Ben gave her three sharp thrusts and came with a loud roar. Priya smiled. She couldn't wait to check and discover the answer.

12