Princess or Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, maharaja," she said as she leaned forward, bowing her head to the floor in submission.

"But you have to say it. What are you?"

"A rajaakumaaree," she said.

Ben laughed and suddenly she felt a smack on her ass, "Not tonight. Try again." Out of the corner of her eye, Priya saw a long leather belt dangling beside her. Her ass cheek was warm with the sensation of the lash.

"A phoohad," she said.

Another slap, this time harder which somehow made her more aroused not less. "A slut? Yes... definitely that. What else my little slut?"

"A veshney, "she said and was rewarded with another strike across her ass. This time even harder than the last. She let out a little sound that was half yelp and half moan.

"Definitely a whore. I mean, just look at you," he said. He smacked at her ass a couple more times, enjoying the wiggling she did each time. "Do you like this, slut? Do you want more?"

"Yes, maharaja... I... I like it?"

"So not just a slut... a pain slut then?"

"Yes, maharaja... a dard phoohad... Please whip my ass harder, maharaja."

Ben smiled to himself, surprised at this little development. He'd intended just to give her nice little ass a playful spanking. He'd never expected this particular side of her to come out. He rewarded her humiliating request with several more strikes, each one harder than the last until she cried out. "Please... no more, maharaja. Your dirty little pain slut thanks you."

Ben knelt down and pulled her chin up. Her watery eyes flicked back and forth between his as he held his gaze. She looked beautiful but she was only halfway broken and he knew the wanted to completely own her. In every way. He kissed her tenderly and she allowed herself to simply lean into him. She didn't rub him with her hands or implore him to more action with sounds or motions. She simply sank into him and enjoyed the surprisingly tender kiss.

When they finally broke their kiss, he moved his lips to her ear and whispered. His voice was low and menacing and Priya's heart raced but his words were what truly made her gush. "What is the most degrading, humiliating act that you can give me, princess?"

"Maharaja...?" she said quietly, "I'm not... I don't know."

"Yes you do."

"What do you want me to say and I'll say it?" she begged. She looked at him with tears in her eyes. "Please... I... I'll do whatever you want... Please... fuck me... please... I need it so badly, Ben."

The belt lashed against her ass hard, "Maharaja, you dumb cunt."

She nodded, "Yes... maharaja. I'm so sorry... please. Just tell me what you want and I'll do it."

Ben smiled and looked at her, "I know you will. But what I want is for you to beg for something that you've sworn you'd never do. Something abjectly humiliating that proves to me that you're truly ready to be used by me in whatever way I want."

The image that went through Priya's mind was instant. She knew what it was. Ben saw the moment of recognition that she quickly tried to hide. "What is it, slut? What do you hate that you want to beg me to do?"

"Please, maharaja... anything. I swear."

"Prove it," Ben said, lashing at her ass again and causing her to squirm.

"I... I can't," she said and another lash struck her caramel butt.

Ben stood up, "You disappoint me, veshney. Maybe you're not really the whore I thought you were. Get out."

Priya started to sob. She was so close she just wasn't strong enough. Not strong enough to be completely weak. "Please!" she wailed out. If she hadn't had tears in her eyes, she might have seen the brief moment of empathy that went across Ben's face.

"Feel free to come back when you're ready to be a better whore," he said.

The word clicked in Priya's head and she realized what she needed to do. She crawled over to him, never breaking eye contact. "I am a whore... a veshney, maharaja. A cheap, trashy little whore who will do anything for money." She spun around in front of him and turned her ass towards him. "A great man like you should only pay for the best things in life. The most beautiful women. The most submissive sluts. The most skilled whores," she said. She reached back and spread her ass cheeks wide for him, "And the tightest of holes."

Ben's eyes widened as he realized what she was asking.

"Please, maharaja. My cheap slut ass is only worth twenty dollars but it is yours to fuck. Please...," she paused trying to form the words and failing for a moment. "Please fuck my brown ass, maharaja. Fuck it hard, fast and brutally. It is a virgin hole I've saved for you, my glorious white maharaja."

Ben looked at the woman splayed before him and smiled. Without a word, he walked away leaving Priya face down on the rug with her hands still holding her ass open as she waited. It felt like an eternity as she sat there. She was aware of the coarse fabric against her nipples. The cool draft from the overhead fan that wicked across her bare back. The quiet hum of the bedroom television as it played music she couldn't quite makeout. Her only movement was to turn her head to the side to look at that family picture of Ben's great grandfather. Colonel Chilwerth and his unnamed Indian wife. She looked so happy.

Priya was so lost in the woman's smile of joy that she didn't notice Ben's return. Not until she felt the cool drip of liquid on her ass followed quickly by a finger invading her. "So you want your virgin ass fucked by my cock, veshya?"

"Yes, maharaja. Please pound me without mercy or care. Teach me what I'm good for," she said. Her voice quivered and she quietly added, "Break me."

Her reward was the man's cockhead placed at the entrance to her ass. She gripped her cheeks harder and spread them just a little further as he leaned into her. The pressure to invade her caught her by surprise. Her teeth clenched inadvertently as her whole body tensed. Ben's voice cut through everything as he whispered, "Relax, raajakumaaree."

She willed herself to relax her muscles and he slipped inside her. It wasn't painful but it wasn't particularly pleasant. Not at first. The sense of fullness was strange and as he continued to slide his thick shaft into her, her ass burned with a shocking heat. But then he pulled out and the transition from shaft to cock head took her breath away. It felt amazing. "Oh yes, mighty maharaja. Thank you," she whimpered.

Ben's voice demanded, "Where is my cock, slut?"

"In my ass. My formerly virgin ass."

"And it's never even been in your cunt has it?"

"No, maharaja."

"Say it, veshya," he demanded as he continued to move in and out of her with shallow thrusts causing her to shake and twitch.

"No, maharaja. It's never been in my cunt. Only my ass. Your ass, maharaja. Your perfect, fat white cock has only invaded my tight Indian ass, maharaja." Tears were streaming down her face. Tears of joy and humiliation and joyful humiliation. She was experiencing sensations and emotions she'd never even been aware of and loving every bit of it.

"What kind of girl begs for an ass fuck as her first fuck?" Ben said giving her some long hard thrusts that took her breath away.

It took a moment to recover before she answered, "A cheap whore, maharaja. A dirty, pitiful, broken streetwalker."

"And you still haven't even told me your name, raajakumaaree," he said as he returned to short little thrusts.

"I'm just a low caste Veshya, maharaja. You don't need to know any more than that."

Suddenly a twenty dollar bill lay beside her face. She started to say something but just then Ben's voice said, "That's right, bitch," and his cock began pummeling her. Everything she'd experienced up to that point paled in comparison to this. The constant sliding in and out. The change of sensation from full to empty and back so rapidly that she could barely keep track. "Little fucking anal slut," he growled at her as his hands gripped her hair and forcefully wrenched her up. He was doing exactly what she begged for. Fucking her without mercy or remorse. She loved it.

"Yes... yes... yes... fuck yes... fuck that ass!" she screamed, not caring who heard or what they might think of her. Her ass was on fire both from the fucking and the spanking and it was surprisingly pleasant. No. Not just pleasant. Glorious. She loved it.

"Play with yourself, veshya," he said and Priya gratefully started rubbing her clit. The combination of sensations took her to new heights and it was almost like her mind was switched off in that moment.

Ben pounded her for several minutes like that before he flung her face back down on the ground and gripped her hips. He slammed into her with five or six hard, forceful thrusts before growling out and flooding her with his cum. A tiny little thought whisked through Priya's frayed mind. What a waste of sperm. That thought and one last little spasm from Ben combined to make her start cumming. She strummed her cunt as she had her first orgasm while being fucked in the ass and she knew without a doubt it wouldn't be her last. She came hard, screaming a mindless shriek of pure pleasure as she collapsed on the rug a completely spent woman. It was the most powerful orgasm she'd ever had. Truthfully, it was almost too powerful. Too intense. She wondered whether she would want that every time. Ben fell down beside her and she studied his face. His jaw. His cheeks. His eyes and ears. Maybe...

The two new lovers got cleaned up. Priya was surprised at how Ben was able to go back and forth between cocky, dominating Ben to affable, professorial Ben. It was two sides of the same coin, she realized. Both sides were always there and she genuinely liked them both but for VERY different reasons. Later that night Ben made her beg for more orgasms. Made her beg for more whippings. Made her beg for more depravity. He enjoyed making her beg which was good for her because she loved begging. When he finally fucked her cunt, she'd begged him wordlessly by spreading her legs as wide as possible. Then he'd made her beg for her to smack him and he'd reddened her tits and even smacked her cheeks which really inflamed his lusts. She could see his eyes change and something overtook her. When she spontaneously begged, "Please, for another twenty dollars you can spit on your cheap veshya, oh mighty maharaja," he'd smiled that sick, cocky smile before doing it and bringing them both to an almost immediate orgasm.

When she left in the morning, her entire body was sore. Every muscle was spent. Every bit of skin felt raw from at least one slap and usually many more. She walked on unstead legs to the elevator and down to the cab he'd called for her. She didn't care who saw her or what they thought. She was happier than she'd ever been.

In the cold light of the next day, her thoughts were more mixed. More scattered. The things she'd done. The things she'd begged to have done to her. They were antithetical to what she thought. Did that mean they were wrong? Or did that mean that her beliefs had been wrong. Or, perhaps, incomplete? Despite the emotional turmoil, she showed back up at his apartment the next night. They hadn't made plans but she just assumed. Obviously he had as well because there was a note on the door that said simply, "Come in, Veshya." He knew she'd be back. Was she willing to repeat the last night? What if he wanted even more humiliation and debasement? Was she ready for that?

She wore the same sheer black saree as the night before though this time she'd tied it to be even more revealing. Her breasts were thoroughly well displayed and the wrap ended only an inch or so below her ass. She felt alive with passion and fueled by primal lust and that gave her the courage to open the door and walk into the apartment once again.

She heard the shower running in the background and looked around the apartment for the second time. Unsurprisingly, she returned to the picture of Ben's great-grandfather and his beautiful, happy bride.

In front of them were 8 kids. Three boys and five girls. All of them looked just as happy as the woman. Priya studied them. The man's formal military garb contrasted with the woman's traditional Indian clothing. His hand rested on her shoulder possessively and her hand was placed gently on top of it. As if she was silently asking him to never let her go. She stared at the picture, imagining what life they had. Were they really as happy as they seemed?

"My grandfather told me that they were very happy," came Ben's voice from behind her. Answering the question as if he was reading her mind.

"They look it, I admit."

"You look beautiful," Ben said. Priya still didn't turn around. She was too lost in the details of the faces and the happiness of the woman in front of her.

"I look like a common whore," she said. There was only a hint of venom in the words. It was simply a fact. Spoken objectively and honestly.

"A beautiful veshya but certainly not common."

"Why do you call me that?"

"Because you want me to."

"No I don't," she said.

"Lying to your maharaja is bad. Lying to yourself is worse, slut."

Priya shuddered at the words. The image of herself kneeling in front of Ben flared once again in her head. She turned and there he stood, staring at her. He was completely naked. The thin black hair on his chest matched by the small tuft of hair around his cock. The cock she'd been imagining being conquered by every night for two weeks. She momentarily reexperienced the night before. The forceful fucking of all of her wholes. The conquest that she'd not only allowed but craved. He asked, "What do you want? Do you want to be raajakumaaree? Or veshya?"

"I want to be Priya," she said simply.

Ben smiled and whispered, "Priya," for the first time. He walked forward and kissed her. Her lips met his and they both groaned. Hers were slick and sticky from the lipstick. His were full and moist. They danced together, finding their way quickly before their tongues reached out to escalate the kiss. They stayed like that for a moment, sharing an intimate moment without words or thought. Simply enjoying the feel of each other.

When they finally pulled apart, she was practically panting. "Priya," he said, enjoying the sound of her name on his mouth. "Tell me what you imagine. Tell me what you want."

Priya didn't think and didn't pause. She dropped to her knees and looked up at him. "I want to worship your glorious white cock, my maharaja. I want to be your raajakumaaree when you want it and I want you to make me your veshya whenever the mood strikes you. It's for you to decide, oh mighty king."

Ben smiled down at Priya who returned his look with hope shining in her eyes. "So I decide?"

She nodded.

"And what if I want you to be a beautiful proper princess at all times?"

"Then I will make myself the most elegant woman that has ever been. A proud, strong, beautiful woman for you to hold on your arm."

"And what if I want you to be a cheap whore for the rest of your life?"

Priya shuddered but met his gaze unflinchingly, "Then I will deny you nothing and allow you free use of my body. All my holes. No act will be too depraved or humiliating for a street whore like I will be for you, my maharaja."

Ben smiled, "I think there's a balance somewhere between that. Does that sound nice... Priya?"

Priya nodded and said nothing. Her smile spoke volumes, however.

"Let's go in the bedroom and see if we can't find that balance."

"That would make me very happy, maharaja."

"Oh... and Priya... I think crawling into the bedroom would be most appropriate given what you're wearing don't you agree?"

She smiled and put her hands on the floor in front of her, "Yes, maharaja."

It took them awhile... but they definitely found a balance that made them both very happy.