All Comments on 'Princess Rides the Horse'

by sexy_sub_slut

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
josephstevensjosephstevensover 4 years ago
Lovely!

Great story of restraint, deflowering and exposure. Brilliant! More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Nothing special. Note even the setting. Not erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
mediocre

rather lame actually. the potential for a great story was in the first few paragraphs, but it rather degenerated.

no build up, no anticipation, no real drama.

a rude military rape, the 'horse' was no more or less useful than the dining table would have been.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Loved it, want more! Excited to see your writings in the future, especially if you expand on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
fucking dumb

Any chance of legitimate rule by marriage was dead the second he had her publically raped. Apparently barbarian = stupid

gaggedKitty23gaggedKitty23over 4 years ago
Please write a Sequel

Short but sweet and the way you describe what she's feeling the entire time - definitely sexy. Please pretty please write a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No one is going to get aroused during a real rape.

Even a fantasy has to obey the laws of physiology: she would be dry, a virgin and it would hurt like hell going in. That, in turn, makes it even less pleasurable as the body tenses up and tries to reject the invader.

She would be crying, she would be hurting and she would be angry....you showed none of this and instead made it bullshit Japanese anime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Started off alright then tanked

I agree with the person that pointed out she was a virgin and probably wouldn't have greatly enjoy the experience, also the person that said the horse was pointless and pretty much the same as being bent over the table.

It was a very lame attempt at what could have been an amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow....

A lot of anonymous jackasses calling for realism in their fiction. Decent enough story,needs some editing,but i would read others in this series,should you write them. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not a bad first effort at all!

Don't let the negative comments keep you from writing. You have an obvious skill with words and you managed to bring the setting to life in just a few sentences. I do have to agree that the horse could have been more unique or exciting and there was a lack of realism, but I don't think that made it less of a solid story. I thought it was pretty hot and I found it just when my fantasies were all about princesses so I enjoyed it very much! Please try again, I would love to read more...

spankfunforspankfunforover 4 years ago
Sexy Story!

! Believe She's Ready For His Leutenants To Take Her! Great Writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A fun sexy short story!

Noncon and reluctance stories are one of my favorite fantasies but only when written like this - to the point but fun, pleasurable, especially for the unwilling participant. The joy of fiction is that scenarios can lead to any type of outcome. I'm so glad to see a writer who didn't make the experience terribly sadistic and damaging for the female.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it!!

Please continue with the story it was so hot and I loved it! And not everyone’s first time is super painful, it can be enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another please!!

I need this series to keep going!!! It got me so hot and horny, my so is loving it this is the third time I’ve read it and I NEED more!

roseyfingersroseyfingersover 2 years ago

Very well written. You should write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My hand won’t leave my nub after reading this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous