Princess Sabrina's Snow Ball

Story Info
A humiliating adventure ending with a kinky princess party.
3k words
4.55
6.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love how big your cock looks in those panties." That was all the comment said on the picture of red lacey panties with my cock poking out.

The panties belonged to an ex girlfriend. She left them after a break up, along with black thigh high stockings. The curiosity got the best of me, and next thing I know I am buying outfits in sex shops while secretly wearing them underneath my clothes. I would feel the precum drip down my leg as I trembled while I paid. Dressing up was all all I could think about.

So as I read the new comment, my cock started to swell up. But I had no idea that it would lead to a fairy tale night for the ages. I messaged her to say thank you, and we started to chatting. She was slightly dominant. She liked guys in panties. She loved talking about cum. And I loved hearing all about every detail.

The next day she asked me, "What is your biggest fantasy?"

"I want to be dressed up like a princess." I reluctantly admitted.

She responded with an animated gif of a dancing princess. "That is so hot! Let's have a princess party. It's winter, so let's call it the Princess Snow Ball!"

"OMG yes please!" I replied. And we started discussing the party. There would be dancing, gossip, and other girly activities. We would each order our own princess outfit and keep it a secret until that night.

After searching online, I found the perfect pink and white dress which included a tiara. I added a dirty blonde wig and white thigh highs to finish it off. I also wanted to make the room feel like a princess party, so I ordered a set of pink princess sheets and some other accessories.

After the outfits arrived, we finalized our plans. I reserved a hotel that was right next to a bar for us to meet at. Then the night before our date she sent me a message. "Bring a load of frozen cum to the Princess Snow Ball if you think you can handle it. I also want you to be wearing panties when me meet at the bar. I will be checking. The panties are not optional."

I was hard as soon as she asked and ran to grab a container. I opened my laptop and started watching massive cocks shower hot girls with cum. I imagined what it would be like to be those girls, and the thought made me cum right away. I put it in the freezer, and then tried to stay calm the rest of the night.

That day I was nervous and excited. When it was time, I put on some red panties under my boxers, packed up my outfit, and put the frozen cum into a small freezable lunch bag. I went over to the hotel and dropped everything off. I put the princess sheets on the bed, and put on the princess pillow cases. I blew up pink and white balloons and scattered them around the room. And I hung up a big banner that said "princess" in glitter. Then dimmed down the lights.

I walked over to the bar trying to keep my composure and arrived 5 minutes before her. I sat on a bench and couldn't stop the filthy thoughts from running through my head. Then I saw her. She looked amazing, wearing a tight black dress with tits looking like they would love to pop right out.

I stood up to greet her and immediately felt that my pants were wet with precum. After a quick introduction and a hug, we broke apart and I tried to nonchalantly glance at my pants. The precum was visible, but I was hoping the pants were dark enough that no one would notice.

A waitress took us to our table and asked us what we would like. Before I could answer, my date says, "Oh princess here will have a Cosmo." They both laughed and looked at me as my face turned red. I chuckled and tried to play it off by ordering a whiskey and coke. Those are manly, right?

After that we chatted like it was a normal date. Well, I was pretending it was a normal date. I have no idea what I was saying, I was just trying to act normal. In my mind everyone was looking at me, laughing, and knew I was about to play dress up. I was trembling inside and my hands were shaky.

She could tell I was nervous, but she seemed calm and confident. After we had a drink she got up to use the restroom, leaned down and whispered in my ear, "I saw your wet spot princess, don't be embarrassed." My cock swelled up and my face turned bright red. She laughed and walked away.

When she returned the waitress came over to get us another drink. "Another Cosmo for princess?" she asked and laughed.

My date quickly responded with, "No, he doesn't turn into a princess until midnight!" They both laughed again, and I tried to laugh it off with them. Looked down red faced and ordered another whiskey and coke.

I had to use the restroom now, but I was worried other people would see my wet spot. Even worse now after the humiliation. I had no choice. I got up to excuse myself, and could see her look down at my crotch and smile. She grabbed my hand, pulled me close and whispered, "Go dry yourself up, and bring me back your panties." I awkwardly waddled off. It was a blur, but people definitely looked at me.

When I got into the restroom it was empty. I grabbed a handful of paper towels, went into a stall, took a deep breath, and started drying up my mess. I was also taking off the panties and trying not to fall in a toilet. A few people walked in and the adrenaline made me instantly hard as I sat there half naked. Didn't help with the wetness situation. I waited until they left, composed myself, and walked out with the panties in my pocket.

When I got back to the table I saw a big pink cocktail at my seat. As I sat down she said, "Don't worry, I had her fix your drink. I told her that we were having a special night for you and that the Cosmo was more appropriate." I started turning red as usual and had no choice but to sip my pink drink to cool off my face. "So, where are those panties?" she asked.

I looked around nervously, reached in my pocket, balled the panties up in my hand, and tried to discreetly hand them to her. She was much less discrete as she took them from me without a care in the world. It was like slow motion as I saw the bright red slowly displayed with both hands. I'm sure it was only a few seconds, but it felt like a lifetime.

She then casually put them in her purse and distinctly glanced right behind me. It stuck out like a sore thumb. I shifted in my seat and turned around to see our waitress who was laughing while serving some other customers. Did she see? Was my date intentionally showing her? I had no idea, but I was humiliated and bright red again. Just like those panties.

I tried to quickly finish my Cosmo while noticing some of the customers laughing as I sipped my pink cocktail. But it hit me pretty hard as I took the last sip. We looked at each other for a moment and she said somewhat loudly, "Ready Princess?" I shyly nodded.

We paid our bill and as we were walking out the waitress held open the door, smiled and said, "Red's a good color for you." I couldn't fucking believe it. I was horrified. I didn't say a word and left as fast as I could.

As we walked towards the hotel, my date laughed about the panties most of the way. Even though I was embarrassed, I couldn't help but laugh with her. We stopped by her car to get her outfit and went up to the room.

Our plans for once we got in the room had already been discussed. I would go in the bathroom and change into my outfit, and she would change in the bedroom. Then we would meet fully dressed.

As we got in the room, she looked around and said, "Oh wow, you really went all out! Look at those girly sheets!" She kicked a balloon at me. "Go put on your dress, I can't fucking wait."

I got excited and went into the bathroom with my bag. I had to take some deep breaths as I stripped down. First I put on the hot pink panties. I slipped them over my bulging cock. Next was the white thigh highs. Then was the princess dress. As soon as I put it on I got incredibly turned on. But I wasn't done yet. Then was the blonde wig and a tiara to top it off. I looked in the mirror and couldn't believe what I saw. This was much further than I had ever gone.

She took a bit longer than me to get ready, and I kept adjusting my tiara while I waited. "I'm ready!" I heard from the bedroom.

I opened the door and came out. Both of our mouths dropped. She looked amazing in a purple princess outfit with white thigh highs, a tiara of her own, and high heels. She smiled and said, "Hi, I'm Princess Victoria."

After a brief pause I replied, "Hi...I'm Princess Sabrina." She walked through some balloons and came in for a hug.

She looked at me and said, "You're not done yet Sabrina." and sat me down on a chair. She used her phone to put on some music and told me to close my eyes. When I opened them she was in front of me with a makeup kit. It took me by surprise, but I smiled.

She slowly added eyeliner, blush, and glitter highlights. Then came pink lipstick, instructing me on how to move my lips as she applied it. She grabbed my hand and led me over to a mirror to see what she had done. I couldn't believe what a slut I looked like. She poked fun at me and called me names. "Sissy Princess." "Cum guzzling Disney girl." I felt humiliated and turned bright red again.

Then she said if we want to have a real princess party, that we need to have girl talk. We sat on the edge of the pink sheets chatting about how hot we looked. We talked about cum, porn, and other slutty things. My voice cracking when she asked about the frozen load I was asked to bring. I pointed at the lunch pack.

Then she suggested a game of truth or dare. It was my turn first. "I dare you to spread your princess pussy and show me." I watched as she opened her legs, slid her panties aside, and spread open her pussy with both hands.

"Take a closer look." she said. I leaned in and looked at the most amazing pussy I've ever seen. Then it was her turn. "I dare you to prance around the room like a sissy bitch!"

I didn't know exactly what to do, but I stood up and did my best. I made little sissy jumps and pranced like a princess. She laughed the whole time.

We continued to play and she told me her secret about wanting to sit on a girls face. Then I confessed that I've thought about sucking cock. Right after I said that, she grabbed her bag and pulled out a tablet. I couldn't see what she was doing until she turned the screen around. The title of the video was "Huge Cock Worship."

She placed the tablet down, and we watched giant cock after giant cock. She asked me which ones I liked as she laughed and fiddled with the bottom of my dress.

Then she looked over at me and said, "I felt your sissy cock when I did your makeup. I want to see it. Stand up for me." As I got up, she kneeled down and lifted up my dress to expose my cock and panties. She rubbed over my panties while looking up at me. Her middle finger extending as she started rubbed along my taint.

And then she put her head under the dress to where I couldn't see anything. All I could see was my dress moving up and down with her head as my cock got harder in her mouth.

After a few minutes of sucking my princess cock, she stood up and said, "It's time for our dance." The music was still on, and we started to slow dance through a song or two. My cock still hanging out and occasionally touching her leg. She would kiss my cheek when it did. Then she whispered in my ear, "I like your lipstick, but I think you would look hotter wearing lip gloss."

I wasn't sure what she meant until I saw her walk over to my lunch pack. She pulled out the cum, which was now thawed out. She walked back over to me, opened the container, dipped a finger in, and started to apply my lip gloss. As soon as I tasted it I was rock hard. Even more so when she kissed me and created a string of cum between our mouths.

She then led me to the bed, laid me on my back, and before I could say anything she was sitting on my face with her panties pulled aside. Her dress draped over my head. I was in total darkness with her pussy dripping onto me, and I was sticking my tongue deep into my princess friend as she moaned and told her "Disney Princess" to eat up. She sat there until I heard her exclaim, "I'm going to cum Sabrina!"

I couldn't see anything but I felt a rush of liquid over my face. She slid off, laughed, and said, "Your makeup is a mess!" She grabbed my hand and led me back to the mirror to see what she had done. As we looked in the mirror she giggled and went back to calling me names. "Messy Princess Sabrina." "My dirty makeup cumbucket". Then gave me a deep kiss after saying she wanted to taste her pussy.

She grabbed my hand, led me back to the bed and said, "Give me that big princess cock." I got on top of her, our dresses together, my hair hanging in her face, and eventually my cock found its way inside. After fucking and kissing for a long time she looked me in the eye and said, "You need more lip gloss." She grabbed the container, reapplied, kissed me, and then said, "Get ready cum guzzler."

I watched as she poured the rest of the cum in her mouth. She pulled me by the dirty blonde hair and we had the dirtiest, deepest kiss of my life. Cum was swirling between us and dripping out onto her face. I'm not sure which of us swallowed, but it eventually disappeared. My cock continued to go in and out until I couldn't take it anymore. "I'm going to cum Victoria!"

She looked at me with cum in the corner of her mouth and said, "Stop fucking me." I pulled out, my cock glistening and as hard as it's ever been. We laid there silent for a few minutes breathing hard, my cock lying on top of the pink dress.

She finally broke the silence. "What do all cumsluts like?"

I knew the answer. "Facials." I responded.

She started stroking my cock and said, "That's right Princess Sabrina, it's time for your first facial." My cock grew hard again.

"Lie back as I get you into sissy position." I leaned back and she grabbed my legs, lifting them above my head. My cock was inches away from my face and throbbing as I looked right at it. She gently stroked it and watched as precum dripped all over my face and called me, "Princess Sabrina, the cock loving cumslut."

Then something I'll never forget... She positioned herself behind me, with my ass pointing up at her face, and looked straight down at me. She grabbed my cock and stroked it while looking me straight in the eyes, and then I watched her take both of my balls into her mouth.

She stared at me from above with a sparkling tiara, mouth full of balls, and continued to stroke. Never blinking while she stared in my eyes. My mouth dropped as I witnessed this. My dress upside down, my panties pulled to the side, cock inches from my face, balls in her mouth. Precum dripping into my shocked mouth.

"I'm going to cum Princess Victoria!" I shouted while breathing hard. She didn't say a word. Just kept stroking. Staring. Her mouth full. My mouth open in shock. Tiara sparkling. And then it happened. I shot multiple giant ropes of cum all over my face. Some in my mouth. Some dripping down the side of my face. I was a total mess.

After making sure all the cum was out, she released my balls from her mouth, put my legs down, and started making out with me. This time I was the cum hungry princess whore fighting for every drop.

After all the cum was gone, she looked at me and said, "I want a true fairy tale ending Sabrina. I want you to leave that cum on your face and go to sleep with me."

I looked back at her with cum dripping down my face. "Of course Victoria, I am your Disney cumslut after all."

We laid there quietly on the pink princess sheets, and then slept happily ever after through the night.