Sex Shop Secrets

Story Info
A sex shop worker finds out my about my dirty little secret.
3.3k words
4.66
18.6k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 01/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since I was young, sex shops turned me on. I would get a rush as soon as I opened the door and saw the dildos, x-rated videos, and lingerie.

I'm a shy person so I was always nervous and on edge as I walked around. When I was ready to buy something, I would travel from shop to shop looking for a clerk that I could deal with. Hopefully a dirty old man. Buying a pocket pussy from an attractive young lady is humiliating, but the dirty old man doesn't care.

My most exciting sex shop adventures happened after I got into panties. My ex left a pair at my house and I decided to put them on and watch some porn. I was hooked. I eventually got more curious and started wearing them out. I would wear them under my clothes as I filled up my gas tank or on quick trips to the store.

One rainy Sunday morning, I woke up and was feeling horny. I put on my panties and turned on some porn. One of my suggested videos said "Sissy Training." I clicked out of curiosity. It showed women in lingerie giving blowjobs. "Get dressed. Suck cock." repeated the woman's voice in a sexual tone. I watched as my cock grew. My mind started wandering. What if I bought a full outfit...?

I started looking at outfits online to get an idea of what I thought would be hot on me. After looking for days on end, I decided to take a trip to a sex shop. In my past trips to sex shops I had taken note of the lingerie, but I had never considered buying an outfit for myself. How would I even do this?! What if the clerk asks if I need help while I look?

The weekend arrived, and I couldn't get into my car fast enough. I didn't want to risk running into anyone I knew, so I drove an hour away to an area with a few sex shops. I was turned on for the whole drive, and finally got to the first one. "XXX Adult Center" said the bright sign. The nerves took over my body. I took a sip of water and a few deep breaths, and got out of my car.

I walked up to the front door and slowly opened it. The dreary outside disappeared as the vibrant dildos came into view. I looked around to get my bearings and to see what kind of clerk I would be dealing with. Of course it was an attractive girl with a nose ring and dyed red hair. My face immediately turned red. No way could I buy an outfit from her! But I could still look. I saw the area with the lingerie, but wanted to walk around the store first.

First were the x-rated videos and then the dildos. I like looking at the big realistic cocks, so I went slowly through this section. I glanced over at the clerk and she was busy on the computer. There was a display of big cocks you could touch, and I curiously started stroking one to see how real it felt. I swelled up a bit. Then I glanced over and saw the clerk looking at me. I quickly took my hand off and continued to walk around the store.

I made my way through the lube, the bondage gear, and the gag gifts. Eventually reaching the lingerie. My cock got a little hard, and again I looked over at the clerk who was still on the computer. I started examining all the outfits. There were tons of colors, costumes, and styles.

After a few minutes, I picked up a teddy and examined the box. I heard, "I bet she'd like that." I looked up and the clerk was right next to me. I had been so distracted that I didn't see her walk over.

As the blood rushed to my face I bumbled out, "Uhh noo uhhh...just looking. Thanks." which made no fucking sense. And immediately looked away to hide myself.

"Ok, I'll be up front if you need help." she replied.

I felt humiliated I was ready to run out of there as fast as I could. I pretended to be ok for about 30 seconds, then headed towards the door. I could barely look at her as I awkwardly said, "Have a good night!"

It was 11 am.

I got back to my car and gasped for air. "Fuck that was rough." I thought to myself.

Well that was a failure, now let's try another shop. There was one a few miles down the road. I slowly drove over thinking about the events that just happened. And there was the sign, "Enchantment City." I parked and got myself ready.

When I opened the door, I had the same rush I always get. I examined my surroundings, and looked over at the clerk. It was an overweight gentleman. I think I can do this.

As I got to the lingerie and started examining the outfits, my cock began to swell up again. I wanted to make this quick before anyone came in the store. Do I get a costume? Do I get a skirt? What color? I was overwhelmed. So I went with the first thing that caught my eye. A red babydoll with matching red panties.

I grabbed the box and walked over to the counter. He didn't say a thing which was a major relief. I took the money out of my wallet while trying to hide my shaking hands, paid, and got the hell out of there. Back in my car with a black plastic bag. Inside was the outfit. Success.

When I got home, I made myself a drink, and thought about what I wanted to do. I headed into my room and ripped open the package for my outfit. I put on the sissy training video from before and watched the big cocks on screen. The tiny red panties went over my cock, and I slipped on the babydoll. I felt like a sexy slut. I went in the bathroom and confirmed, I look like a sexy slut! And I had a great idea...picture time!

Setting the timer on my camera gave me a few seconds to pose. From certain angles without seeing my cock, I could actually pull off looking like a girl. After taking some pictures I went back to watching porn. After the stress of of the day I could tell I was in for a big cumshot.

I kept watching the video while jerking off. Feeling my cock against the outfit while it stuck out of the panties. It didn't take long. I looked down as the head of my cock started to pulse. It exploded out, and hit me on the lips. Shooting that far is a rare occurrence so I it took me by surprise. And I usually don't eat it, but this time I was so turned on that I licked my lips with an audible, "mmmm."

After I was done, I cleaned myself up, took a shower, and sat on the couch. I started scrolling through the pics I took. I had an account on an adult fetish site and decided to upload a pic to show off my new outfit.

Wearing the outfit over the following weeks made me think back to the night I bought it. Something about the humiliation of dealing with the hot girl kept popping in my head. I wanted to go back and see if I can buy a new outfit from her.

When the weekend arrived, I went back over to her shop. I had no idea if she would be there or what I would buy. As I opened the door and saw her, the word, "Hi." managed to escape my mouth. Then it was time to run off and hide in the bondage gear. Slowly, I made my way to the lingerie.

She must have remembered our awkward encounter because this time she left me alone. And as I looked around, a school girl outfit called to me! The pink plaid skirt, the white thigh highs, and the white button up shirt. This was it!

I took a deep breath and went over to pay for it. As I put it on the counter she commented, "Oh I love that slutty outfit!"

"Me too." I said as I blushed. After she rang me up, I got out as fast as I could. I could barely breathe by the time I got back to my car. Another huge load tonight. And more pictures of course!

This continued over the course of the next month or two. I would go back on the weekend when I knew she was working and buy new outfits. But now that she recognized me, she insisted on helping to pick out new ones. "This cheerleader outfit would go great with the schoolgirl!"

My voice shaking when I said, "Ya, she'll really like that."

"Mm-hmm." she replied.

I would always take her suggestion without question, and without saying much through the entire interaction. Then I would go home and take sexy pictures to post online before jerking off in my new outfit. By this time I had a few friends and followers who liked my pics which was exciting.

A few weeks later things got interesting... I wanted a new outfit so I went over to the shop. She was there as usual, and I walked straight towards the lingerie. This time she came over to me and held out an outfit. "I saw this and put it aside for you! I think you should get this next."

It was a goddess gown and I said, "It's perfect." I couldn't believe she was putting outfits aside for me now.

That night I decided to try on the new costume. I had a drink, put on some porn, got naked, and opened up the bag. As soon I took out the costume, a slip of paper fell out. It was not a receipt. I sat there frozen wondering what the fuck this was. I picked it up and unfolded it. In girly handwriting it said, "nursingstudent00." Well that sure as hell sounds like a username. And it rings a bell... My heart started racing.

My body was shaking as I grabbed my laptop and searched the name on the site. A profile popped up and it was empty other than a picture of some great tits. And this user had been liking all of my pictures. I was shocked and sat there trembling.

After I calmed myself down, I put on the goddess gown. I took pictures and posted the hottest one. It showed a see through white gown draping over my hard cock. My hand was still shaking as I slowly clicked, "add friend."

Within two minutes an alert popped up that I had a comment on the new pic. It read, "I knew it!" My mouth dropped and I immediately came all over my new costume. I was in disbelief.

Sitting there in a cum covered gown, I sent her a message. "How did you know?"

"It was easy! That schoolgirl outfit is very distinct and it stood out when I saw your pic. Then you kept posting every outfit I suggested to you!"

She knew...the whole time.

We continued talking and she said she was into it. Then she sent me a picture of her shaved pussy. "Do you want this little pussy?" she asked. "I will let you dress up and fuck it, but you have to do everything I say first."

"Mmm I want it. What do you want me to do?" I replied.

A few minutes later she told me. "I want you to pretend to be a girl for real. I want you to come to the shop fully dressed with makeup and a wig. I also want you to order this:....."

It was a link to a silicone bodysuit with fake tits.

I didn't know if I could go through with it. But she was incredibly hot and my cock was hard thinking about the scenario. After a few days of trying to convince me, I gave in. I had to do this. I almost came in my pants every time I thought of it.

So I searched online and found a dress. It was a yellow sundress with flowers. I got yellow panties to go with it. I ordered a brown wig that looked like Rachel from Friends. And I blushed as I bought a silicone body suit with C cup tits. I had a pair of flip flops I could get away with using. And I also ordered a makeup kit.

Everything arrived and I told her that I was ready. The response was a smiley face. "Come in on Sunday at 4:30. And don't be a minute late." My cock got hard and my face got red. How was I going to do this?!

I couldn't sleep at all the night before. A million scenarios ran through my head. I couldn't believe I was going to get fully dressed, get in my car, drive somewhere, and then walk around in full daylight?! Am I crazy?

I guess I am because I put on the yellow panties. The the fake tits, with a choker to hide the neckline. Then I put on the yellow dress. It went down to my knees. Then the Rachel wig. Then I grabbed the makeup and did my best. I didn't smear the lipstick everywhere even though I was shaking, so I think I did good.

One final look and...holy shit. I look good! I tried to remain calm and got into my car. I felt my thighs against the leather. Here comes the boner sticking straight up! Thankfully it's a long drive to get myself composed.

During the drive I couldn't believe what I was looking at every time I looked in the rear view mirror and saw the wig. I stopped at a light and the guy next to me was staring. Wonder what he would have thought if he knew he was staring at a girl with a boner.

After arriving at the shop, I had no idea how I was going to step out of my car. I sat there for 10 minutes and gathered my courage. It was time to do this. I opened my car door and walked outside. I felt a cool rush under my dress and against my cock. I tucked it in my panties and hoped it would stay put. And I walked quickly to the door so no one would see me.

I opened the door and she was standing at the counter smiling and expecting me. She laughed out loud and said, "Oh...my...god." My face turned deep red. Especially when I looked on the other side of the store and saw a couple shopping. I walked towards the lingerie and hid among familiar racks. She walked over and said, "I can't believe you did it. You look incredible." I couldn't say a word. Standing there in a dress, wig, fake tits, and hard as a rock in public.

She said, "We close in half an hour, go browse around while I finish up." This was part of her plan. I had to walk around a sex shop for 30 minutes dressed up, with people coming in and out of the store. I felt like I was in another world. Her eyes on me everywhere as I went from dildos to lingerie and back again, hiding from anyone that came in the store. Eventually she called me over and said it was time to go. I was beyond ready.

We walked out of the store and she locked the door. Now we are outside in the daylight. I felt dizzy and my heart was pounding. "Let's go for a walk." she said.

Now we are walking down the street with cars driving by as my fake tits bounced under my dress. I felt sexy, embarrassed, and horny. My cock visible as the wind blew against my dress. She pointed out every time someone looked at me. "Oh, I think he liked you!"

It took about 10 minutes for us to walk around the block, but felt much longer. She then suggested we go back to her place. We got in my car, and she directed me. Between directions she would comment about the guys looking at us from other cars.

When we arrived I had no idea what to expect. She walked me inside and immediately started to make out with me. My cock was poking against her through the dress. She pulled away and said, "I'm going to get ready. There's a surprise for you in the other room." She pointed.

I walked into the other bedroom and laying on the bed was a new outfit. This time it was a fairy. I knew what she wanted so I slipped off my dress, and got into the white fairy outfit.

As I left the room I found her in an outfit of her own. A very sexy nurse outfit with tits hanging right out. She grabbed my hand and said, "Do you know why I named myself nursing student?" I stood there frozen not knowing how to respond. She grabbed my hand and walked me into the bedroom and laid down.

"I want my fairy boy to curl up next to me and breastfeed." she said. Her tits looked incredible so I didn't think twice as I crawled up next to her and began to suck. As my mouth sucked on her nipples, she would moan which made me want to suck more. It must have been an hour that I massaged and sucked her tits, while her hand ran up and down my arm. I have no idea if I actually milked her because I was in another world.

Eventually her hand started going into my panties, and she pulled it out while starting to stroke. It grew outside of my fairy outfit until she turned me over, and went down to take a closer look. She began to suck, pulling her mouth off long enough to say, "I can't believe how big your fairy cock is!"

I watched as a nurse took care of me with her tits bouncing against my leg. I was starting to get close when she stopped sucking and said, "I think you've earned your reward. But I want to see my fairy eat a creampie."

Then she pulled me on top and put my fairy cock into her pussy. I knew it was going to be a huge load after the days events. Cum would be pouring out of her pussy. Was I ready for a creampie?!

I tried to last but it wasn't long before I exclaimed, "I'm going to cum!"

"Pump me full of that fairy cum!" she said while looking down at my cock.

My cock pulsed endlessly. When it stopped she pulled away and said, "Look at it fairy." Her pussy was dripping cum everywhere. I immediately grabbed both of her legs and put my head in between. I sucked and slurped as she laughed. Then I heard, "Bring it up here." I got up with a mouthful of cum, some dripping off my chin, and went right up to her mouth for a passionate cum filled kiss.

When we were done she looked at me with cum shining on her lips and said, "Same time next week fairy boy?" I nodded, curled up, and went back to work on her tits. I listened as she quietly turned on her soaps and relaxed and spent the rest of the night feeding me.