Princess Slave Pt. 03

Story Info
Selia is invited to King Goddard's chambers for a lesson...
1.2k words
3.77
18.3k
9
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once in a while, I would pass by my brother-in-law, King Goddard, in the halls of the royal castle. He nodded at me politely, and I caught his eyes looking up and down my body, appraising me.

One night, Lord Deus told me he would take me to see his brother. My husband had just cum on my face and breasts after dragging me against the cold stone walls of our bedroom and furiously pounding my face. Each powerful thrust made the back of my skull bounce against the wall. I gagged as his thrusts obstructed air from my throat. When he was ready to cum, he pulled my face deep into his crotch and groaned. As I felt close to passing out, he pulled out his giant cock and showered me with his seed. We both panted. "Clean yourself up," he told me. "We're going to my brother's chambers."

Hands trembling, I wiped my body with a towel and dressed in a simple, light green nightgown. Lord Deus held me by the waist as he led me down the winding hallways to the king's royal chambers. The castle was pitch dark, save for some faintly lit torches perched against the walls. Icy wind brushed against my bare arms. The chill made me clutch Deus' hand instinctively. Instead of brushing me away as I expected, his grasp became firmer, more reassuring. I looked up at his face, stern and etched in concentration like always. What could my husband be thinking about?

We approached two massive oak doors which were guarded by armored soldiers. My brother nodded to them, and they began to push the enormous doors open. I trembled as the entrance opened, as I was surely in store for some rough and degrading sex. Golden candlelight spilled from the doorway as it opened, revealing the lush, extravagant king's quarters. The room smelled of flowers and spices. Fur pelts and artful tapestries adorned the walls. A soft, wine red carpet stretched from the doorway to an enormous. Six people could comfortably sleep side-by-side on this bed, but it was occupied by a single person. King Goddard lounged atop a mountain of soft cushions, waiting for the couple to approach the bed.

"Welcome, dear brother and sister," King Goddard bellowed. Two armored guards pulled the massive doors, closing them and leaving me alone with the two men in the ornate bedroom chamber. My whole body shook from fear and excitement, and my husband's firm grip was the only thing keeping me steady. I released his hand to curtsy. King Goddard rose from the enormous bed. He was much fatter and less graceful than my husband. He wore silken robes of deep purple. "Are you here to serve your duty to your husband and king, sweet Selia?" The king's voice was deep and filled every corner of the room. His question turned my knees to jelly, and I collapsed to the floor. Quickly, I answered, "Yes, my king," to make my fall seem intentional. I bowed my head.

Goddard towered above me and nodded approvingly. "Good, good. She has loyalty. She has elegance. Not to mention a sinful body." He reached down and cupped his hand under my breast, feeling its weight and softness. "But today, you are here for an orientation. As lovely as you are, Selia, satisfying two royal men is a huge undertaking. I don't want my sister-in-law to break on her first day." Goddard moved his hand from my breast to my chin and helped me stand. He snapped his fingers, and three women approached from a doorway near the royal bedside. The women wore nothing but loose red garments over their shoulders. Each one had enormous breasts and hips. I blushed seeing women so attractive and sensual.

"Which one do we take tonight, Deus?" King Goddard pulled one of the women in by the waist. She giggled and swayed her hips, matching the rhythm of the king's own. Deus kissed me on the forehead. "Wait here." He joined the king and the naked women. My husband fondled the girls' chests and looked into their mouths. He picked out a woman with curly brown hair from the trio. Giggling, the other two scurried out the way they came, and the lone woman was drowned in kisses and gropes between the king and his brother. She was sandwiched between them as Deus squeezed her buttocks and Goddard kissed her passionately. She lowered herself slowly onto her knees and began sucking on the king's penis. Her head bobbed skillfully up and down the shaft, spewing rivers of saliva which lubricated the flicks of her tongue.

Deus spread her knees from the back and positioned himself to enter her. The woman continued to service the king gracefully, displaying deep reverence to the paunch man. King Goddard threw his head back and grabbed the whore's luscious hair. She didn't notice my husband mounting her until he was already inside, thrusting viciously. Under the assault of the royal dicks, the woman lost her composure. Her mouth emitted low screams which were muffled by Goddard's thrusts into her dripping throat. I watched as her arms and legs slowly lost strength, until she was only a ragdoll, supported by the two men obliterating her holes. As I spectated the brutal show, I began to salivate and felt a throbbing between my legs.

I watched as the castle whore gave them a show. I could tell from the way she threw her arms back and thrust out her chest, she enjoyed being their plaything. She did not shy away from their gropes or devilish horns. To be chosen by the king, the most powerful and ruthless man in the land, was a strong aphrodisiac. The men tossed her around and fucked her every which way. She was folded in half, thrown across the floor, then hung over the side of the bed. All of her holes were used thoroughly and efficiently. It was amazing watching my husband's backside. I could see his buttocks clench with each powerful thrust. I almost crawled into start kissing those cheeks.

The poor woman was squirted on seven times and inside five times. By the end, she her hair was matted in semen, and she could barely breathe. Goddard dismissed her. "You did well. I was impressed." The woman fell to her knees and thanked him profusely. The two other ladies of the night helped walk out the wobbly used slut. They both giggled at the sight of the other woman drenched in cum, unable to stand. Light bruises sprinkled the area around her chest and breasts. Goddard wiped his front with a towel and turned to me. "One day soon, you will fulfill that role. I have heard great things about you, Selia... Great things. I expect much." He kissed me on the lips. "Good night." He nodded to his brother, my husband.

Deus cupped his hand around my waist and led me out of the room. He said nothing, but as we exited to the hallway, his hand slipped down to my butt and grasped it firmly, saying "this is still mine." My heart raced, both from what I had witnessed and from what I imagined would happen to me next. How much did the king truly expect from me? How much could my body handle?