Princess Slave Pt. 02

Story Info
Selia is leashed up and used as Deus's pet.
1.1k words
4.13
25.7k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
urobutch
urobutch
25 Followers

Lord Deus made use of my body every night. He had a passion for tying me with rope and playing with my breasts and clit until I screamed from climax. Two weeks into our marriage, he surprised me with a jeweled dog collar and leash. He entered our bedroom chamber late that night, tired as usual. Without a word, we began kissing passionately, tearing each other's clothes off. Deus reached under my knees and waist, lifting me in his bulging arms. I gasped softly when he tossed me onto the bed. I held my hands together above my head obediently, but he shook his head and pulled the scarlet collar from his pants pocket. "Get on all fours," Deus ordered. He buckled the soft leather collar and tugged, lust blazing in his eyes. Every move I made caused the chain links of the leash to jingle softly.

I was excited, panting. I wanted to know what my husband would order of me, what he would do to me as his pet slave. Lord Deus unbuttoned his pants and let them slide off his muscular body. His large penis wasn't fully erect as I had come to know it. I mewled at the sight of his dick, sticking my tongue out playfully. Deus stroked my hair and face gently. "Beautiful princess," he whispered. Quickly, he palmed the back of my head and pushed my face toward his crotch. I opened my mouth wide, swallowing his entire penis on the first try. I began to suck his cock hungrily and hacked up spit to use as a natural lubricant. As I feasted on his penis, I felt it grow longer and firmer in my mouth. I loved to feel my husband respond to my sexual efforts. His cock extended to the back of my throat, and I suckled on the enormous dick, staring trustingly into his eyes. "Agh." Deus closed his eyes and threw his head back. He clenched my blonde hair with his fists. Salty cream flooded into me and spilled out the corners of my mouth.

I knew what he wanted. I opened my mouth wide full of cum, swallowed, and opened again to present my emptied throat. Deus heaved a groan. "Yes princess, you're such a good girl." His praise made me shudder in delight. Without warning, Deus plunged his penis back into my mouth and began thrusting fiercely. As he slammed his cock down my throat, I fell forward to my elbows and let him take control over me. He yanked on my leash as he thrust into me, crushing my face into his stomach. He began whipping my buttocks with the end of the chain. I yelped and groaned with each strike. The limited air supply and relentless pounding made me dizzy. Soon, I had no strength in my body and my husband fucked me like a discarded ragdoll. Weakly, I pushed onto the bed to create distance between us. Deus grabbed both my arms and wedged them between his legs. I was powerless against him. He came once more in my mouth. This time he let me collapse on the bed, so that my head hung off the edge and semen dripped from my mistreated jaws.

Deus lifted me again and spun me around, so my ass faced him. He massaged my buttocks roughly and pulled my hips toward his. "Do you want to get fucked tonight, my slave?" I was too out of breath to respond, but I had orgasmed earlier as I had blew him. I nodded. Deus raised my ass higher and pierced my vagina with his member. It slid in beautifully, causing ripples of hot pleasure to spread through me. I moaned loudly, viscerally. I felt Lord Deus grasp my ankles firmly, and he used his grip to pull me further and harder onto his dick. I arched my back and opened my mouth in a silent scream. Pain and pleasure melded together into one. My husband pulled back on the leash, bringing my head close to his. Deftly, his fingers teased my nipples. "Bark for me, princess," he commanded. "Woof woof," I barked desperately, my voice tremoring with the force of Deus's thrusts. He pushed me back down onto my face, causing an explosion of wetness in my vagina.

Deus fucked me for hours as he held tightly to my leash. I raised my legs for him. He fondled my breasts as he hammered into my mouth. He wrapped the chain around my neck and choked me as he thrust into me from behind. The more degraded I was by my husband, the more intense my orgasms were. He would whisper orders into my ear, dragging me across the room as I hastily crawled behind him. He stepped on my head, back, and ass, driving me into the cold stone floor. I wanted to be his plaything. I wanted him to fully use me and for us to achieve greatness together in our bedchamber. Deus held me down whenever he fucked me. He would drive his penis down my throat until he saw tears fall from my eyes. Even as I struggled and screamed in climax, his grip on my arms and waist would remain steady and unmoving. It was as if a marble statue had become animated and lived only to disgrace my body.

Hours of hard fucking and dozens of orgasms passed before my husband was satisfied. I was drenched in his discharge and my own. My body had endured slaps, choking, and other forms of manipulation, and yet every one of my muscles was relaxed. Deus stroked my breasts which heaved with every breath. He kissed my nipples, sucking on them gently, causing me to moan. "You did so well, my princess slave," Deus praised me and kissed my forehead. "I want to bring you to my brother the king. We will treat you with love and care, my beautiful pet."

I pictured sucking my husband's dick lovingly as I always did as the king's member pounded into me from behind. I salivated thinking of eating twice the amount of royal cock. "It is my honor to serve both majesties," I answered enthusiastically. My husband smiled over me as I lay in bed. He brushed his penis against my lips one final time before removing the fiery red collar. Deus played with my breasts as I rolled my clitoris between my fingers. It shocked me how quickly I had acclimated to rough sex with my husband, but I had become a master of my own body and my own pleasure. I began dreaming of cat tail whips and thick, fibrous ropes as I fell into a deep, satisfied sleep.

urobutch
urobutch
25 Followers