Princess Twincest Ch. 01: Big and Purple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hosethief
hosethief
342 Followers

Cheryl and I were panting heavy and she began to demand what I should do to her next.

"YES, yes, Fuck Me... Fuck meeee...!! Ram your cock in me as far as it can go!" She yelled.

"Oh!.. Don't stop fucking my pussy! It feels SO fucking good!"

I began to chime in. "You like that don't you? You like having your Brother's huge cock in your cunt don't you? I'm gonna fuck you hard!" I wasn't too versed in dirty talk.

Cheryl was almost inaudible "YES, OH Yes! You know you like fucking my tight little pussy! Come on, fuck my pussy! Fuck your sister's pussy!"

We fucked hard for about twenty minutes but just hearing her say that, I knew it was time to blow. I could feel everything start to tighten up before my inevitable release.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum in you!" I shouted.

My sister didn't care and neither did I. "Yeah! Cum in me, cum in my pussy!" She commanded through gritted teeth. "I want you to cum in me! Do it, DO IT!"

I placed my hand around the back of my sister's neck and held onto one of her silky tits. With a few last pumps, I seized-up and I could feel my body's precious fluid leave me and fill my her entire lower half as I let out a roar. Cheryl felt herself being filled up with a deluge of my pearly-white cum and also released with an absolutely orgasmic scream. I pulled myself out of sis' gaping hole. It looked as if the gooey fluid was being pushed back out of her and oozed all over my poor sister's bedding. A thick line of semen stretched from her defiled pussy to the end of my still pulsating shaft.

Cheryl spun around and looked at me with excitement. "That was incredible! I just knew we would orgasm at the same time! I can't believe we just did that! I didn't think you were going to cum in me but it felt SO fucking good!" she exclaimed with exhaust.

"Wait, Oh shit! Why did you let me cum in you, are you on the pill?" I asked.

"Yeah now I am." she said. Getting pregnant by my Brother would be very bad."

I was confused. "Why are you be on birth control before we fucked? Did you know this was going to happen? Did you plan this?" I asked.

"No, I started six months ago." She stated.

"Why would you do something like that, I know for a fact you aren't screwing anybody." I wondered nervously.

"Mom thought it would be a good idea." She continued. " especially with Daddy and all..."

"Wait, huh? Dad? What do you mean with Dad and all?" I said frantic.

Cheryl responded. "Yeah Daddy was teaching me how to suck a dick so Mom thought it would be a good idea to be ready for the real thing."

I was stunned. "What? How? With who? On him?"

"Of course on him, he wasn't going to suck mine. He is no where as big as you by the way. He and Mom were just showing me how to do it. Iv'e gotten really good at it too. It took lots of practice. Wanna see?" She said licking her lips.

"You're fucking Dad too?" I shouted.

"NO, I'm not fucking Daddy! Besides Mom is usually right there with us and I she would'nt let that happen." She said reassuringly.

"But sucking his dick is okay with her?" I snorted.

"She knows, this was ALL their idea. They really want me to get out there and get layed so I wanted to learn how to get better at sex. That's why Mom and Daddy are giving me some pointers, that's all."

"Mom is doing sex stuff on you too?" I asked in surprise.

"Yeah, all the time. She was teaching me about my G-spot and how to get myself off. That's why she gave me the purple vibrator. She was teaching me how to use it. Mom showed me how to eat her pussy, she's VERY good at it. She can get me to cum every time." she said smiling.

I was trying to let this all sink in. "So let me get this straight. Dad is teaching you how to give a blow-job by sucking HIS dick, and Mom is teaching you how to cum by using a dildo and eating HER pussy, and now WE just had sex too?" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, I know it's kinda weird screwing everyone in the house but I'm learning a lot...and it feels pretty fucking good! Whether Mom and I are licking pussy or even if Daddy cums in my mouth sometimes, all this teaching is worth it. You have to agree, there was no way I would have the nerve to let you fuck me before. I don't think I could have fit you inside me before if it wasn't for Mom using the purple dildo on me ." Cheryl said with smirk.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I was living in a house of incest. Everybody was fucking everybody and I never knew. This was all some serious Taboo and I hope that no one ever found out what was going on under our roof. Cheryl started to wipe all the excess cum from her pussy with her nylons and tossed them aside.She began to put her clothes back on. As she dressed, she kept talking.

"So what do you think they will do when they find out that WE had sex?" I said smugly.

Cheryl calmly explained. "Don't you get it? I went to our parents for advice on the same question I asked you about wondering what twin-sex would be like. Instead of flipping out, they actually encouraged the thought. YOU are who they were training me for. All the sucking, licking, teaching, orgasms, and cum, has all been for you. Mom and Daddy want US all to be lovers. I'm not sure what the reason is but they are really pushing for this whole incest thing between ALL of us now."

After hearing all of this, there was little else that could surprise me now. Or so I thought.

"Oh, and you should know that Mom is extremely horny lately and she's gunning for you next, so get ready." Sis continued.

"Me, why me?" I said with a gulp.

"I think it's because she accidentally caught you jerking off with her stockings or something a while back. Mom saw the size of your dick and now she's obsessed! She talks about it all the time. She knows how you get whenever she gets all dressed up. Mom sees the way you stare at her legs and ass when she wears high heels. Haven't you noticed the short skirts and low-cut tops she's been wearing lately? All she talks about is how much she wants to feel her Son's huge cock inside her."

In retrospect she was right. It seemed that Mom was dressing a little different as of late. At first I thought it was just the warmer weather but now I started to get it. There has definitely been a change in the amount of mini-skirts, and heels worn by dear old Mom now as well as the amount of exposed skin. She was undoubtedly a very attractive woman without even trying. But when a woman like that takes the extra effort to look sexy, it's truly something to behold. I guess it was no secret that my subconscious lust for my Mother finally came full circle.

The thoughts of fucking the woman who gave birth to me seemed as wrong as it gets, but in light of current events, it almost didn't matter. After all, Mom was fucking everyone else in the house so I guess it was only fair that I had a go at her too. I had this pent-up lust somewhere for my sister all this time, and my hunger for Mother's slender body was now even greater. What I did to Cheryl was nothing compared to what I wanted to do to Mom. I could hardly wait to split those silky legs apart and re-enter the place I came out of. My cock began to stiffen again at the mere notion of pummeling Mommy's delicate vagina with it. Cheryl noticed it right away and began to bite her bottom lip.

"I'm not sure when she's going to make her move but it's probably soon. Don't worry, Daddy already knows and he's fine with you and Mom fucking each other. You are making Mom ridiculously horny. Now those two have been fucking like bunnies lately, so he's all for it." Cheryl stated. "You can't tell her I told you but the next time you see Mom in pantyhose and a pair of pumps, feel free to fuck the shit out of her like you did with me. She's waiting for it."

"So what you're saying is I can pretty much have sex with you or Mom anytime I want to?" I said trying not to sound TOO excited.

"Yeah, I guess so. Maybe both of us at the same time if you want. You could fuck the both of us in a three-way or better yet, it looks like all four of us might be fucking each other for our next family activity!" Cheryl said with a huge smile. "I know I would love to feel you cum in me again. Maybe next time I'll wear some nylons and heels."

The thought of plowing my sister in a pair of dark thigh-high stockings and pumps was getting me hard all over again. Just the sight of spreading her long legs apart drenched in the silkiest nylon made my mind wander to some dark places.

I stood up at the foot of her bed once again exposing my length in the open this time. Cheryl looked at me and began to hike up her skirt and bent completely over the dresser. I came up behind her and thrust myself all the way inside her soaking wet cunt all over again. We fucked for an uncertain amount of time. I came in her and we both loved every second of it. Was this how it was going to be between us from now on? I could get used to having my Sister stretched over my cock at any time we desired with no ramifications or outside interference. Once out parents found out about us, I could simply bend her over after dinner and fuck her right there on the dining room table as they watched if we wanted to..

Cheryl seductively licked a small wad of cum from her finger as she cleaned the excess still running down her leg. As we started to get dressed again, a thought dawned on me.

"Let's not tell either of them we fucked... yet." I said.

Cheryl looked puzzled. "Why not?"

"I want to see how far this will go. If they found out we fucked, that's the end of it, game over. I want to see how this plays out for a while don't you?" I asked. "Unless you're done giving or getting head from Mom and dad? At least not til Mom and I..."I said.

I could tell she was thinking about the conclusion by the look of concern on her face. "Yeah, I hadn't thought about that, you're right." Cheryl said with a nod. "I won't say a word. Wow, you must really want to fuck her don't you?"

I agreed. Now I had to focus my thoughts on Mom. I had to devise a way to get into her panties but not let her know that I found out about her insatiable sexual cravings for me. I was going to fuck her but I need to set her up in the perfect set of circumstances. How does one seduce their own Mother who is secretly filled with an incestual lust in a mutual way? This wasn't going to be easy.

(to be continued...)

hosethief
hosethief
342 Followers
12