Princess's Night Out

Story Info
Princess goes out with my credit card.
4.2k words
4
18.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subboi23
Subboi23
40 Followers

As Her laughter fades down the hallway, Her dog Titan barks twice. A quick ruff ruff. i think he is confused by his freedom, as i lay locked in his crate. i can hear him walking around, but am unable see him. i am blindfolded with my hands cuffed behind my back. The only clothes i have on are a pair of soft pink panties. My tiny little dick is locked in chastity, already straining to try to get hard even though there is nothing happening to tease it. Just being locked in this cage is turning me on. Princess is going out for a night drinking and clubbing with her friends. She has my credit card and is putting all of the drinks for the evening on it. She told me she would tell her friends that the pathetic little piggy paying for their drinks all night was locked in a dog crate in chastity. i want her friends laughing at me too. i always enjoy making women laugh, it just seems the best way to do so is to utterly humiliate and degrade myself in front of them.

The last thing i saw before i was cuffed and blindfolded were Her beautiful feet sliding into Her open toe black high heel pumps. i had bought them for Her a month or so ago, but this was Her first time wearing them out. As my reward for purchasing them for Her, She had trampled me and crushed my cock with them the day She got them, but had yet to wear them since. They were incredibly sexy shoes. They were not as fancy as some of the others in Her collection, but were simple, classic and sexy as hell.

The plan was that She would walk around dirty night clubs all night, running up the bill on my card and my reward would be licking Her shoes clean when She returned. There was also the understanding by both of us that She might bring a guy back to fuck. She was a beautiful woman going out drinking and it had been days since She had gotten some nice hard cock. It did not seem too far fetched that she would be able to attract a willing alpha male.

One pleasant surprise for me was that after i was blindfolded and lead into the cage, i heard my Princess piss into a dog bowl and place it in the cage with me.

"In case You get thirsty piggy," She giggled as She set the bowl in the cage. She then removed the leash from my collar, closed the door and locked it. The aroma of Her fresh piss was intoxicating. i crawled over and quickly lapped some up. It was warm and pungent and quite delicious. Not as special as drinking directly from the tap as i had on a few very fortunate occasions, but still a delectable treat.

"Don't go overboard piggy. If you relieve yourself in the cage You will have to sleep in it all night. Maybe I will let you out to pee when i get back."

"Yes Princess," i replied.

"Hmmm doggies don't talk. Bark for me bitch."

"Ruff ruff' i whined.

She laughed. "You can do better than that doggie. Bark like You are going to miss your Princess."

i barked the best i could. Titus joined in, easily overriding my weak sissy ruffs with a loud masculine bark.

"At least I have one good doggie," she cooed. i heard Her petting him lovingly as he yipped quietly in approval.

i have very little concept of time as i sit in the cold dark cage. i try to lap up some piss at consistent intervals, but the timing probably fluctuates greatly. The only real proof that time is passing at all is that Her piss is growing colder. Cold, stale piss is far more acrid and harder to get down, but i remain confident i will finish the bowl before She returns.

Sensory deprivation is new to me. i can still hear, though there is not much to pick up on. Titan wrestles around on occasion, the AC and refrigerator hum. There are no noises from outside. No talking. No television. My thoughts begin to drift into darkness. The idea of being locked in a cage while Princess is out having fun was a hot one. i had never been caged for an extended period of time before. It seemed like an appropriate sacrifice. Princess leaving me a bowl of piss to lap up is definitely a treat. i am not allowed the privilege of tasting Her essence nearly as often as i would like. She wants me to enjoy suffering for Her, not just suffer for the sake of suffering. i trust Her motives. But it is so dark. And my knees hurt. i am horny but my cock has long stopped straining against its prison. It hangs limp and tiny and lifeless. How nature intended for a beta male like myself. I try to imagine what Princess is up to. Drinking, laughing, dancing, flirting. It is so difficult to not even be able to text her my desperate thoughts. Or receive teasing messages from her.

She has probably encountered multiple guys She would be interested in fucking. She would never fuck me. She controls my finances, my social life, my orgasms, sometimes even what i eat. But some random guy at a club may get the chance to penetrate Her perfect pussy. It seems so unfair. i sacrifice everything i can for Her. My reward is being locked in a cage. i shake my head back and forth tying to rid it of these self pitying thoughts. i slurp up some room temperature pee. It helps. This was my gift. This is where i belong. i wouldn't even like the club. The music would be all loud and terrible. They would have an awful beer selection. i would be distracted by other hot women. i don't want other hot women. i want Princess. i crave and relish Her control. And She values me to some extent. She may fuck some guy at the club, but She talks to me more. She helps me plan when to pay my bills and how much to pay. That's special. i breath out deeply, relieved and calm. i lay down on my side to take some of the pressure off my knees. There is just enough room to lay this way in moderate comfort. i drift away. Not necessarily to sleep, but in a trance. My mind grows clear and content.

My trance is broken when i hear the dog bark. At first i am annoyed at having my tranquility shattered. But as i strain my ears, i hear the click of approaching heels. Then the sound of a key scraping the lock. My Princess has returned! A sharp pain immediately radiates from my cock cage as my neglected member presses stubbornly against the metal walls of its confinement.

"Hey Titan!! Did you miss your Mommy??" She coos in Her loving dog voice. King Titan whimpers and barks excitedly as i hear Her pet him. i get myself upright and crawl to the front of the cage. i am so excited. i hear myself panting and feel my tongue hanging out. She walks into the kitchen and i hear the clang of dog food tumbling down into the metal bowl. Titan begins chewing eagerly.

"And how is my little piggy?" my Princess asks, finally acknowledging me.

A thousand responses rush through my head. Horny! Pathetic! i miss You! But she called me piggy. i am feeling animalistic. i oink eagerly in response.

She giggles. "Good piggy. Oink for Your Owner."

"Oink oink oink." i add in some snorts. i feel so low in stature but so happy and at home in my depravity.

"Mmmm. Your Princess had a good time out piggy. She spent quite a bit of your money. How does that make you feel? You can answer in words this time loser."

"i am so grateful You allowed me to fund Your night out Princess. Thank You for giving my work purpose."

"Awwww you are welcome bitch boy. It is an honor to buy Me and My friends drinks isn't it?"

"Yes Princess. It is an absolute honor."

"And we did go to some kinda dirty clubs. I made sure to walk through the bathroom in all of them. My new shoes did get a little dirty. Would you like to see?"

"Yes, Princess!" I squeal in excitement. i feel her hands reach into the cage and untie my blindfold. i blink back the blindness from the sudden rush of light to my pupils and stare downward. Goddess lifts her shoes up one by one to show me the bottoms. They are kind of dirty. There are all kinds of different shades of smudges and one has a tiny little piece of white stuck to it. Probably toilet paper.

"What do you think loser? Are my shoes still sexy?"

"Yes Princess."

"Well I do think they need to be cleaned. And I think you have been a good enough piggy tonight to do so with your disgusting tongue."

"Thank You Princess," i whimper graciously.

She confidently undoes the lock from the cage, opens the door and saunters sexily over to the couch. i can tell She has had some drinks, but She just oozes class and sexuality. There is nothing sloppy about Her gait. She plops down on the couch with a satisfied sigh. i scurry over on my hands and knees. She lifts up Her left foot without a word. i support it with my hands the best i can, stick my tongue out and get to work. i start with the heel. It is not a stiletto and has a small rectangular base. i lick it gingerly. It tastes like clean, unworn shoe. Not a speck of dirt. i lick a few times and then begin to gently suck the tip of the heel. i glance up at Her, seeking approval or encouragement. She is engrossed in Her phone and paying me no attention. i take the heel a little deeper down my throat, licking and swirling my tongue around it the entire time. After a few seconds i feel her hand pressing on the back of my head. She wants me to deep throat it. i push my face down on the entire heel and feel it stab the back of my throat. i hold it without gagging until i feel Her hand let up.

"Mmmm hmmmm," she moans. Pleased, but still acting disinterested. i catch my breath and wait to see if She will guide me further with Her hand or words. She does neither. i begin to lick the base of the shoe. Now i start to taste some dirt and grime. There are a few specs of actual dirt that transfer from my tongue to the roof of my mouth. i stop licking for long enough to swallow them down and then continue to cover every inch of the bottom of Her shoe with my eager saliva. It begins to taste different as the dirt leaves the shoe and fills my mouth and throat. Once the main bottom of the shoe begins to taste like just shoe, similar to the heel, i repeat the process on the arch. The angle of my licking becomes difficult from my knees, so i drop down onto my back. Without looking up or saying a word, Princess notices my switch and calmly moves the heel over my face so i have the prefect angle to access the arch with my tongue. The heel presses down on my forehead , the front of the shoe on my chin. i am in heaven.

i lose track of time licking the arch of Her left shoe. This is inherently my place in life. Laying on my back while the dirt from Her shoes is rubbed across my tongue and face. Eventually She slides Her foot up slightly and lowers Her heel down my throat. i accept it graciously. i suck for all that i am worth, making love to Her heel with my mouth. Eagerly lifting and lowering my head in time as i suck from top to bottom. At one point i have the entire heel down my throat. i hold it as long as i can, suppressing the urge to gag. As i eventually pull away i inevitably cough and spew spittle all over her previously licked clean heel.

She chuckles from up above me, quickly glances down to survey the damage, and goes right back to her phone. "Silly little bitch. Lick up your spit now," She commands me. i eagerly do so with long purposeful licks. Soon the heel is as clean as it was before. She looks down again. Without a word, She moves Her left foot away and lifts the other one. i quickly rise to my knees and scurry over a few inches, taking the new project in my hands. i see the piece of paper sticking to the main bottom. i start there. i lick several times with all the force i can muster before the small salty square of white comes loose into my mouth. i quickly gulp it down and continue licking. The remainder of this shoe also tastes dirtier than the last. i can almost feel my tongue growing darker from the dirt and grime that is lifted from the groves of the shoe and sticking to my tongue. i try to imagine how dirty all the floors were at the clubs. So many different people walking around, sloshing drinks all over.

A slow ache begins to build up in my caged cock. i pull back and look at the areas i have been caressing with my dirty tongue. It actually does look much cleaner. i am doing my job. Pride begins to swell in my stomach as i move down toward the heel. i lick and suck and kiss up and down all over again, this time successfully deep throating it without covering it with my spit. Once the heel appears clean, i lay on my back once more. Princess perceptively places Her heel on my forehead again but presses down a little bit harder. i gasp a bit, attempting to emit as little noise as possible as i go about licking the arch clean. i am so deep in sub space that my simplistic piggy mind is nearly empty. Just lick lick lick swallow, lick lick lick swallow.

"That's enough piggy," Princess informs me, breaking me slightly out of my trace. She pulls Her shoe away. "I was very generous to let you lick my shoes that long wasn't I?"

"Yes Princess," i nod excitedly. "Very generous. Thank You so much."

"Mmm hmmm. Now remove my shoes and start rubbing my feet. They have been cooped up in these shoes all night." She sets Her phone down and reaches for the remote. She clicks the TV on and proceeds to ignore me again. i return to the left foot and with as much grace and precision as i can muster, unbuckle Her shoe and slide it off. The instructions were to rub, but as soon as the shoe is off She presses it firmly against my nose. i leave my hands by my sides and inhale as deeply as possible. A little sweaty, but not after gym dirty. Still quite the treat. She presses harder and i lean forward, pressing my face in as much as possible. Her heel now covers my mouth and i can't breathe. i press and press as if my face will become one with Her foot if i try hard enough. Eventually she pulls back and i gasp for air. She holds Her foot expectantly in the air, still staring at the TV as if am i not there. i barely register the sounds coming from the TV. The gorgeous dark brown size 8 foot in front of my face is my entire world. i grab it with both hands and begin to vigorously rub the arch with each thumb.

"Gentler bitch," comes the heavenly voice from above. i lessen my energy slightly and begin to gently rub up and down with my thumbs. Then i move up to gently caress each toe with my thumb and index finger. My nose is not in contact with any part of Her, but i continue to inhale deeply and take in as much of the aroma as i can. i already want to start licking, but She will decide when to move from hand to tongue. After rubbing each toe twice, i slide down to the heel. Being the least sensitive part, i can use a little more pressure on the heel, alternating thumbs as i had on the arch.

"Mmmm good bitch," i hear Her morn softly. My heart pounds in my chest. Princess is not one to toss compliments around or stoke my ego. Just being allowed in Her service is a compliment in Her eyes. And of course i agree with that sentiment. But hearing Her moan 'good bitch' while she tries to relax and ignore me is about as good as life gets for me. i continue rubbing the heel with similar force for a few minutes before going back to the arch and repeating the whole process. When i finish the heel the second time, She lowers Her foot and raises the other. No licking yet. i hasten to remove the other shoe.

i repeat the same process with the second foot. Rub up and down the arch, rub each toe twice, rub the heel for a few minutes. Repeat. i can little specs of skin rubbing off as i massage. i want to lick them so badly. i long to swallow every discarded piece of my Princess's perfect body. But there have still been no instructions to lick. i continue to rub and sneak a glance up at my Princess. She looks so regal. Just laying on the couch, watching TV, but still dressed up in her sexy club attire. She yawns and glances down at me.

"Aww you don't look too happy to be rubbing my tired feet piggy. What's wrong?" she asks playfully.

Uh oh. i know i have no reason to pout. Tonight has been everything i wanted it to be. i should be smiling from ear to ear, lost in submissive bliss. But She has already noticed my look of longing. No point in lying now. "i am very happy to be rubbing Your feet Princess. Touching any part of You is a blessing and a privilege. i am extremely grateful to be in this position. i just want to taste Your feet so badly. i can feel the sweat and grime on them and it makes me want to lick them more and more."

"hmmm I don't know piggy. Your treat tonight was licking my shoes. Do you really think you deserve to lick my shoes and my feet? After all i only spent about $250 on Your card tonight for my drinks. Maybe if I had spent $600 I would feel more motivated to give you what you want."

i cringe a little and feel my cock swell in its cage. $250 really isn't that bad. i have been drained far worse for my Princess's pleasure. But the reminder of the financial implications of my position still cause a little shudder of body and cock alike.

"It is always entirely up to You what You think i deserve Princess. i have tried to be a good piggy today and do everything asked of me. But i would not dare suggest that i deserve a reward. Every second spend with You is a reward. It would be wonderful if You wanted my piggy tongue licking Your feet clean but if You do not, i have no choice but to accept that."

"Very true piggy. It was always about what I want. I am Your owner." i nod heartily in agreement. "Hmmm your tongue may feel nice on my dirty feet, but after licking my shoes clean, I am not sure your tongue would clean my feet properly. In fact, it might make them dirtier. Here, stick your slutty little tongue out for me piggy."

i stick my tongue out as far as i can. Princess laughs. "You are such a pathetic little slut. Your tongue is so fucking dirty. There is no way I am letting you put that dirty ass tongue on my feet. I could let you go wash it, but I think you probably want to go to sleep with my shoe dirt on your pathetic tongue."

i feel shame burning my face, my cheeks instantly redden. i lick the roof of my mouth and do feel some granules rub off. My tongue must actually be visibly dirty. i swallow the dirt from the roof of my mouth. "Yes Princess, it would be a honor to sleep with the dirt from Your shoes on my tongue."

Princess laughs. "You are one dirty, pathetic bitch. But don't worry loser. I do have a treat for you. Go lay down with your legs in the cage and your head just sticking out." i crawl quickly over to the cage and do as i am told. Princess stays on the couch for a few more minutes watching TV, ignoring me. Eventually, she turns the TV off, gets up and walks over where i lay. She stands above my head.

"I have to pee pretty badly after all those drinks tonight. You know I normally like to relieve myself directly into your pathetic mouth so you have no choice but to swallow. But since your mouth is so dirty from my shoes, I do not want it anywhere near this pussy. But since you have been an obedient little piggy today, I will give you some of the piss you crave to wash down all that shoe dirt." She laughs again. "You're just going to have to catch it."

She slides her panties to the side and hikes up her dress. i gaze upon Her heavenly pink hole. It looks so glorious, up a few feet above my head. i belong beneath this heavenly creation. Soon, Her golden nectar begins to cascade from Her perfect hole. i eagerly open my mouth to accept this most treasured gift. After drinking the cold, stale pee while She was out, it is incredible to taste it hot from the source once again. i chug and choke down as much as i can. She doesn't slow her flow to allow me to catch up, and soon Her precious piss is spilling out of my mouth and onto my chest. i swallow as quickly as i can and open up for more. i can hear Her laughing above me.

"Too much for you bitch?" she questions. She moves back a few inches. i try to scoot back as quickly as i can but i am too late. Her warm stream hits me right between the eyes and drips down my nose. i position my mouth to recapture my warm salty prize. i am getting into rhythm of catching in my mouth and swallowing when this time she moves forward. The warm liquid drenches my chest hair. She moves up further still and expels her piss onto my locked up cock.

Subboi23
Subboi23
40 Followers
12