Princess's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm this is fun bitch boy. As much as I love you drinking my piss, I think I may like pissing all over you better." Hearing this, i stay where i am and do not attempt to get my mouth back under the stream. By the time She is done, my legs, chest, cock cage and face are drenched in Her sweet liquid. She looks down at me and spits a fat glob of saliva onto my chest for good measure.

"Thank You Princess," i mutter. i am lost in my thoughts. Grateful and turned on, but unable to truly express the depth of these feelings. Thankfully, my mind has been conditioned to blurt out 'thank You Princess' and 'yes Princess' in such moments.

"Oh, you are absolutely welcome bitch. I know I just gave your pathetic life some meaning, but more importantly I quite enjoyed myself as well. I am not sure if I have ever seen another human so debased." She pauses and chuckles. "Well maybe a few times, but nothing you will be hearing about anytime soon." She moves from towering above me and walks off down the hallway. She returns wiping herself with a small brown washcloth. She then throws the washcloth onto my face, which has not moved an inch since her river of piss ceased. Wipe up what is on the floor but not on your body. Sleep with the washcloth over your face. I'll see you in the morning loser. i get up on my knees and quickly wipe up the few pools of piss that have gathered on the floor. Then i crawl back into my cage. She comes over to lock it behind me. "Sweet dreams piggy," She says seductively as She clicks the lock shut. i was not planning on spending the whole night in the cage, but i am in no state to protest. i obediently lay down and place the piss covered washcloth over my face. i breath deeply. i am so lucky to have Princess in my life.

12