All Comments on 'Principal John is a Bull?!'

by TrevallyJack

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Words don't express how bad this was

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dump the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1☆ without reading the story. The tags were enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bull stories are bullshit. There are no "bulls", there are those who intimidate and assert pressure inappropriately. The reason the fallacy exists is because pussy husbands don't put the obnoxious fuckers in their place. My younger sister had a boss similar to what you've attempted to describe, her husband and I met him in the parking lot late one night. A quick tune up put a permanent stop his bullying days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hell yes!!! It’s great filling another man’s wife with cum. I hope he gets her knocked by spring time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When will writers themselves get tired of stories about voluntary cuckolds? Wake up, morons! It's erotic only in your sick brains.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

not good with the pregnancy thing. No longer a loving wife either

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

5 big stars for a Hot Hot Hot Story! Great Writing, Great Story! Whoa, yet these Trolls have to come on here to give their punishment because they don't like these kinds of stories! Such Morons. Thanks for the effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What self respecting man would ever let this happen?

And then after she fucks the principal he gets excited? When she makes her husband use a condom? He gets hard? How is that possible?

I think I would have vomited all over her diseased cunt?

A bitch would be out on her ass at Chriatmas time and Principal John would have some broken bones and his balls would be black and blue in real life.

Do us all a favor and stop writing this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pure cuck drivel.

.

1 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hell yes!!! It’s great filling another man’s wife with cum. I hope he gets her knocked by spring time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot!!!!

Nothing hotter than sharing your wife with another man who has a big cock. My wife went crazy for my friends big, thick 8"er and a one time thing turned into an ongoing cuckold marriage. Win for everyone and I loved that her pussy belonged to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hot, i guess...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the heck out of it. You know you wrote a keeper when the trolls appear. Similar tales please if the mood strikes you and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We had a security guard at work that thought that he was a bull. LOL! But he's a steer now. I guess that he was messing with the wrong woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I got a call from the county jail it really surprised me I didn't have a clue who would be calling me or what for. It's kind of funny and one way but not really. It was my cousin Kevin who needed money so that he could get out of jail until his hearing. Of course I would to help him out he would help me out in any situation and I would also help him or any of my other cousins out. When I got there and paid his bail I found out that he had caught his wife with his boss in bed. The deputy that released him to me I knew had an affair with one of my friends wife. I patted my cousin on the back saying I couldn't blame you but the law thinks different they are good at protecting the guilty especially when some of them are adulterous anyway. That deputy gave me an evil look but did not dare say anything. I'm glad he didn't I may have ended up in jail also. My cousin did separate from his wife hey for sure quit his job actually I got him on where I work and he was making better money and better benefits. His wife finally talked him into trying to work things out. Everything seem to settle down and was getting back to normal. I think that men should stick up for themselves even if it might cost a little bit and the long run. The more of these wimps that are out there that accept this BS makes it a worse world. They should have some self-respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely loved your story! Very well written and also could be a true story. I know of a school Superintendent named Jon who has a big cock and took pleasure seducing many of his teachers and teachers wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Turn his into the school board and divorce her. Easy peasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To: Buster2U

Hello, goat! I hate opportunists like you... You sing praises to normal authors, for their correct BTB stories, and your own demarches are in the direction of cuckolds. (And, yes - I've read, obliquely, all your own sick opuses.) You can still be helped! Fight for the right thing yourself!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

It was pretty fucking hot. A little short for my taste, but, hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

But she didn't come back the next day, or the next or the next. Kevin was frantic, but Carol didn't care. She was John's bitch now and she did whatever he wanted. He fucked her and told her to leave her sissy wimp husband for him. Once she did he used her and shared her with his friends. Then she got STD's so he kicked her to the curb and moved on to the next cheating stupid slut. Kevin's sissy heart was broken. He couldn't understand how his weak ass giving his wife away backfired on him. They never reconnected as husband and wife and became the object of scorn to everyone around them. John eventually picked the wrong wife and was never seen again. The end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Give Alaska and California to the Russians. This is their land!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Phenomenal Story! I hope their is a sequel or another one just like this!

himabahrhhhimabahrhhover 1 year ago

so hot, please go on an compleet it ... in waiting

Sandman_truckSandman_truckover 1 year ago

Nine months later ......... ! Carol hooks-up with John again three months after giving birth and continues their steamy affair everyday . Hubby watches sometimes in his own bed as Carol is bred again by John . Her husband is now in a cock cage and loves the taste of Carol's cum filled pussy .

Urbanbreaker13Urbanbreaker13over 1 year ago

I liked the situation and the characters but unfortunately it felt a little rushed. You should invest a bit more to the couple's relationship so it feel different when the wife succumbs. I also liked the whole coxing from the other women, you should have worked a longer version where their opinion and the husband's fantasy slowly turn her. From feeling he is a creep we ended inher eanting his child in 1 page... 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was very hot. I have almost been in this exact situation. I’m a teacher and we have an assistant principal who is very well built and who all of the women here drool over. Andrew is single and he dated my friend Ashley for about six months. Ashley would go on and on about how good of a lover Andrew was and how big his dick was. It got to the point where every time he walked into a room I found myself staring at the bulge in his crotch. And I have to say, it looked to be bigger than my husband’s. They actually broke up when Ashley wanted to get married and he didn’t. He began flirting with a couple of other women at the school and I was surprised when I was one of them. It was flattery but I’m married. He started to come into my classroom at the end of the day, just talking. Soon I found myself looking forward to him coming in. I also found myself thinking more closely about what I wore to work each day and whether he would like it. A few weeks into out little chats, he told me that he found me very attractive and that I turned him on. I played it off a bit but he could tell it was getting to me. Not long after that, he kissed me. I want to say I pushed him away, but I didn’t I kissed him back. This progressed to us kissing each day and eventually he had my tits out sucking on them. The day he pulled his dick out I about died. It was massive. My husband is over 7 inches and pretty thick, but Andrew’s was just unreal. I stroked him but didn’t let him come. The guilt was too much. I told my husband about it and he was a bit mad at first but then he calmed down and started to get turned on. That was weird but it was also sort of exciting. He wanted to hear everything and even started to get me to wear sexier clothes to work. Well, at least as sexy as I could with it being a school and all. Just when I thought I was ready to find out what that big dick felt like, my husband got cold feet. It was hard for me to shut things off but I managed too. Now Andrew has been meeting with Christine after school and I’m sure she’s going to enjoy what should have been mine. That bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a good story. Everyone was happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whoop! You know a story hits the mark when that pathetic troll posts all his lame comments about it. Good job author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just what we needed! Another writer who can't wait to orally clean off his wife's lovers dick before sucking his cum out of her ass and cunt!!

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

More cuck “bull” shit for the Busters of LW.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

From the diary of mentally ill idiots for mentally ill readers it seems to me! But I'm sure the cucky fans will applaud you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poor baby MattenW/26thNC gets so jealous of all these fictional wives getting more dick than he does. You know the thirst is real by the number of stupid comments he posts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really needs a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well told story, but once again you have to wonder how many of the loser, cuckold hubbies have a beard, because I can't see how you could look at yourself in the mirror to shave, knowing that you were coming second in your own marriage to another man, that said if you're happy, it's your life.

dankalertdankalertover 1 year ago

Hot and excited for a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

🔥🔥🔥 Such a hot story. Well written and just enough believability

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dirty sod, I was shocked, horrified...what was the name of that school again...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don’t need a part 2, just sorry I read this one.

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanabout 1 year ago

Smoking hot 🔥🔥🔥! I can't wait for Christmas morning to see what Kevin finds under the tree! Hopefully Carol with be there all wore out and cream filled. Oh and she couldn't get to the pharmacy for the pill so hubby will have to try and cleanup carol's pussy with his mouth 😋. You have to continue this tantalizing cuckold story please! The suspense is to much. Five stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great cuckold story! Five stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why wasn't this pig of a woman's teeth knocked out of her cunt head? Just saying.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

this is how fuckwits get shot, and skanks get put on a container ship to Somalia. lol.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Submitting to a man with the bigger cock is the natural order. GreaT story

Ray RobertsRay Roberts10 months ago

Raw sex with a big cocked stud always gets everyones attention! These Donkey Hung guys are around and manage to please others wives time after time, this story enhanced their reputation!

Size matters when considering the assets of the male race and women learn to hide the facts or go open and Join the Cuckold Club, seems this story is leading in that direction. Whatever the story was well told and not too long, congratulations are due.

8796Porno8796Porno9 months ago
I liked it!

Please keep writing if possible. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous