Principal John is a Bull?!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked up the staircase to his bedroom door and could hear his wife's moans and John's muffled voice. He was unsure of the etiquette, but was he really embarrassed to interrupt another man fucking his wife in his own home?

He knocked before opening the door.

"Oh, looks like the parties over my dear. You can be as loud as you want now. Let's give him a show."

Carol laid on John's arm as his other hand fondled her crotch. Her body was squirming in John's grasp, completely glistening with sweat in the light coming from the hallway.

"Come on baby, tell him what you want."

"Ooo, let me cum John. Make me cum like last time. Again!"

John loudly sucked on her chest as her hand gripped his hair tightly. The other held a death grip on the mattress as her back arched. She let out a blood curdling scream as her body began spasming. Kevin was shocked to see her squirt, juices flying from the squelching mess between her legs and flecks of cum splattering out from his wife's dripping pussy. Her moans were desperate as she mumbled deliriously before being silenced by John's lips on hers. They kissed passionately in the dark room, Kevin standing in doorway as the room slowly became silent. He cleared his throat.

"It's late."

"Of course." John rolled off the bed and got dressed as Carol laid panting on the bed. Kevin saw his back was covered in red scratches as he pulled on his shirt. "Your wife is a real rocket. You're a lucky man."

Carol sat up on her elbows and looked longingly at John as he left the room.

"I'll see you two at work after the holidays. Merry Christmas," he said with a smirk.

They both avoided eye contact as they waited for the click of the front door. Kevin broke the silence, "So..."

"I'm tired Kev...," her voice hoarse. "But I know you've been waiting patiently."

She pulled out a condom from the bedside table.

"What? You want his cum on your cock?" she said when she noticed his confused expression.

"H-his cum? You let him cum in you? But why? You're -"

"I know, I know," she waved him off dismissively. "But your condoms didn't fit and..."

She slid the condom on his rock-hard twitching cock.

"I wanted it so bad." she purred. "Don't you like it?"

She turned around and raised her ass. He quickly slid in and began pounding her. She barely made a sound before he let out a cathartic groan of pent-up pleasure. They showered together, Kevin getting a good look at the red hand prints on her ass and the hickies that covered her pale body. By the time he finished getting ready for bed she was fast asleep.

...

Carol was late coming down the stairs the next morning. Kevin left her alone with a mug of coffee before bringing over breakfast. "So...what happened last night?"

Carol was glassy eyed as she thought back in silence for a moment.

"Well, I went up to take off my tights to, I don't know, entice him or something. My fingers hooked onto my panties and I thought, what the hell..."

"Oh my god, Carol. So when you were sitting on his lap?

"Yeah, I was commando Kevin. I felt his cock growing and splitting apart my ass. I could feel the heat coming off him against my slit. It felt so good...I practically gave him a lap dance in front of everybody. I wanted him inside of me so much I just stood up and walked up without looking back. I knew he would come."

"What happened next?"

...

"You stained my pants," John said as he walked through the door.

"I've been a naughty elf then?" she asked in a sultry voice.

"Very."

She didn't resist as he laid her across his lap, hiked up her skirt, and spanked her. Moans slipped out of her mouth and her normally pale ass cheeks were covered in bright red hand prints before he stopped. Her hips squirmed in his grasp as more juices dripped onto John's pants.

"You're going to ruin 'em," he teased.

"I'm sorry!" she cooed. "I guess I need more punishment..."

He could practically see her pussy lips throbbing as his fat finger slid into her sopping cunt. She groaned loudly, her legs shaking as he began finger fucking her. She protested when he withdrew only to moan as he stuck his finger into her mouth. She sucked him clean of her juices, her tongues swirling around his hairy fingers. He slapped her ass and pushed on her hip. She rolled off his legs and scrambled to the bed side table to rummage inside the drawer. She felt his large presence behind her and her dress fell to the floor. She gasped as his cock slid between her legs like an anaconda.

He looked over her shoulder and laughed heartily. "Those won't fit dear."

She stubbornly tore the packet open and placed it atop the cockhead hanging in front of her thighs. Her fingers desperately tried to pull the condom over his cock head but it was clear it wasn't happening. She looked up at him and he just smiled. He lifted her up, her leg absentmindedly spread open, and his naked cock rose up to point directly at her dripping slit. She reached between her legs and grasped onto the throbbing cock, guiding it to her pussy. He lowered her onto his cock and she gasped when she felt the head split her pussy lips apart for the first time.

Her head rolled back as the discomfort of his massive cockhead stretched her more than anything she had felt before. She groaned a sigh of relief and pleasure as it pushed inside of her, inches of his cock sliding in with it. Her eyes became hooded, her face dumb with pleasure, as she watched him lower her inch by inch in the dresser mirror. She watched as more and more of his matte cock became slick with her juices as it disappeared inside of her.

"Tell me," he grunted.

"Tell you what?" she gasped out.

He stopped and smirked a mean grin. "Tell me when I get deeper than Kevin ever has."

Her eyes widened, her face turning red as she covered her face. "I, that's awful John..."

She drew in a deep breath as he lifted her up and her pussy gripped desperately on the cock as it slid out. She felt empty when only the cockhead remained embedded inside of her.

"Tell me,"he whispered in her ear. Her hairs stood on their ends and she whimpered as he began lowering her again. This time tantalizingly slowly.

"Ooo, ah, oh god John!" she whimpered. She never felt anything like this before. She felt his cockhead stretch and slide past every fold of her pussy as it excavated deeper and deeper inside of her. The thickness sent waves of pleasure through her convulsing pussy as his rigid veiny cock caressed her silky canal.

"There!" she groaned. "There!"

He kept lowering her and she went feral as virgin territory became explored again. Her hands reached up blindly and caressed his head.

"Oh, oh my god John! Oh my god!" she gasped. "I'm, I'm. Holy shit!"

John felt the rivulets of juices running down his cock before she even said it.

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming!!!" she hissed. "Oh my god!"

"I got you, I got you," he said quietly. He watched her convulse atop his cock. Her legs squirmed in his grip and her stomach rippled as her muscles contracted. Each ripple released a gush of juices out from the tight seal of her pussy and her head rocked in an uncontrolled fit of pleasure.

John grimaced. Her convulsing pussy squeezed his cock tightly, threatening to end their fun early.

"Damn, I knew you were a tight ass blonde but your pussies tighter. Almost made me cum baby."

"Mmm," was all she could muster in her post orgasm daze.

She gasped when he extricated his cock from her and tossed her on the bed.

"John," she whispered.

"Yes?"

"That wasn't even all of it, was it?"

"No," he chuckled. "Look."

He grabbed her head and shoved it into his balls. The sweaty pungent musk permeated her nose but was like an aphrodisiac to her in this state.

"Oh god," she murmured as she began kissing and sucking on his massive balls. She looked at the matte base she was yet to take and felt a tremor run up her pussy to her head. She laid back on the bed and spread her legs, her fingers spreading her gapping distended pussy. "I want all of it John. All of it."

"All of it?"

"Yes," she whimpered.

"Can you even take all of it?" he laid his cock atop her stomach, the tip above where Kevin poked so many nights ago.

"Maybe?" she breathed heavily. He swirled his cock head around her labia, smearing it with his precum. Her hands reached out and gripped it tightly, pulling it in. "Oh god, yes!"

He laid on top of her and she felt like she was being crushed as his cock entered her.

...

"Oh Kevin, it felt so good. By the time he had bottomed out in me I could barely think. I could feel his balls slapping against my ass and I knew it was so wrong...the things he was whispering in my ear."

"Like what?"

"That he knew that I loved his cock. That my ass was his. That he was going fill me up everyday at school."

"And?"

"I just nodded. Every single word made me feel so dirty but also made every nerve in my body felt like it was on fire. He made me cum just like that."

"Cum?"

"My mind went blank. I couldn't even look at him as he pulled out. He laid back and beckoned me over. He turned me around and let me impale myself with his cock. I didn't even make it halfway before I had to stand up and cum again. He laughed at my thighs shivering with pleasure and then he slapped my ass and I gushed. Oh Kevin, it was so embarrassing but...I could feel every inch of his cock as I bobbed my ass on it. I felt his cock twitching inside of me when I grinded my ass against his hips. He picked me up like I was nothing and then laid on top of me on the bed. His cock never left my pussy. He pounded my ass into the bed and I screamed non-stop as I felt his hot cum start to fill me up. I'm surprised nobody heard it."

Kevin just sat mouth agape. He could tell how turned on his wife was from reminiscing on her night with John and she could tell he was too. Carol reached underneath the table and teased his hard cock with her foot.

"Then you came in shortly after that."

"Jesus Carol...how many?

"How many what?"

"Orgasms."

She counted on her hand. "Four? My legs couldn't stop shaking after the first."

"Did you like it?"

"Was it pleasurable? Oh my god, yes! But...he's still an oaf."

"Do you want to do it again?"

"He asked to come over tonight."

"It's Christmas Eve Carol!"

"I know...I'm not! I'm not. But I don't see how we can avoid this though since we all work together..."

"Are pharmacies open today? I'll go get the morning after pill for you."

"Oh? For tonight? Oh. No. I see. Oh right..."

"What?!"

"Sorry Kevin. I'm just. A little scatterbrained. I think he did end up breaking me a little bit."

"You didn't seriously forget about it?"

"Well, you wanted kids, I don't see how this arrangement is going to work with that plan otherwise."

"Just make him wear protection."

She burst out laughing.

"You know he won't...and I don't either."

She felt his cock twitching between her toes.

"Look at this photo John sent me," Carol pulled out her phone. It was a photo of Carol looking over shoulder with John's cock half embedded inside of her. Her pink pussy lips were stretched taunt, glistening with her juices that also visibly dripped down his cock. Kevin could hardly believe his petite wife could fit that inside of her. He had never seen her face in such a delirious state.

Carol felt Kevin's cock leap, jerking desperately against his pants as he read the messages.

...

"You looked cute."

"You're so mean! Delete this! ><"

"Did you not even notice? Lol"

"No, I think you caught me when I was cumming..."

"Wanna cum tonight?"

*come lol

"It's Christmas eve!"

"Santa will deliver you back at night."

"You think you're funny?"

"Do I get a present at least?"

Carol sent a photo of her fingers spreading her visibly wet pussy. Sticky strands of her juices stretched onto her finger.

"How about me?"

John sent a picture of his cock, the flash accentuating the rigid veins coursing up its impressive length.

"Dick pics are gross."

"Santa knows when you are lying. I know you're probably schlecking off to it as we speak."

"No!!!"

"Here's what is going to happen. I'm gonna come over and if that pussy is wet I'm stealing you away in my present bag. Kevin can get you back under the tree on Christmas morning."

...

Carol stood up and walked over to Kevin. She pried the phone from his hands and guided his hand down her pants. He didn't even need to reach her slit before her slimy juices coated his fingers. A car horn from their drive way surprised him.

She kissed Kevin's cheek. "See you tomorrow babe."

12