Priscilla's Penis Project

Story Info
Sex organ size study.
1.1k words
3.59
8.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A medical statistics course got very interesting one year. A curious coed named Priscilla had for a long time wondered what all the fuss was about cock size. An equally curious male student named Victor as obsessed with how vagina size versus penis size affected sexual satisfaction for both men and women. Their Medical Statistics course gave them a way to study the questions scientifically.

The first step was to establish a baseline and an experimental technique. They'd been eying each other for a while, so got together to plan their project.

Measuring penis size would be easy, just a sewing tape measure to length and girth. Measuring ejaculate volume would be fairly straightforward, use a non-lubricated condom and empty it into a graduated cylinder. Vagina size would be more challenging. Depth needed a hard, straight object of sufficient length of penetrate fully but still be held onto. Published data suggested 12 inches would be more than enough. A piece of PVC pipe with a cap glued on the end would work nicely, and be easy to clean between uses. Force would be measured with a strain gage until the subject winced in pain at the pressure against the cervix. A condom would make it even safer. Vagina girth would be even more of a challenge. Eventually, an inflatable butt plug was selected. The application would be to insert the plug uninflated, then inflate slowly til the subject indicated it was starting to hurt. The resulting dimension would be the "pain threshold".

Priscilla and Victor, in true mad scientist mode, first tested the procedures on each other. They set up three video cameras to catch the action from different angles, "for the record". She stroked his penis until it was fully erect, then took the measurements. He probed her vagina with the pipe until she said it was starting to hurt. Then he replaced the pipe with the plug and started inflating it until she said to stop.

Preliminary measurements complete, they proceeded to make out. They kissed, sharing lots of tongue. He removed her blouse and bra. He sucked her tits til her nipples were hard as diamonds, then decided he needed a few more measurements. He told her to get on all fours and let her tits hang down. Then he wrapped the tape measure around the base of he boobs, and recorded those numbers. Getting the dangling length took a bit more effort, but he got measurements that were good enough for their purposes. Once Priscilla was on her back, he measure areola diameter. Victor sucked her tits some more, then measured nipple height above areola.

Now it was time to work toward the final measurement. They went to 69 position. Priscilla sucked Victor's turgid tallywacker til it was fully hard. Victor's tongue probed Priscilla's pulsing pussy til it was dripping wet.

Satisfied that they were ready to fuck, Priscilla wrapped Victor's ponderous pecker in the condom and assumed the female missionary position. Victor wasted no time penetrating Priscilla's pussy, then started long, slow strokes to try to maximize her pleasure. They fucked like that for a while, then she asked to ride him. Positions swapped, she proceeded to fuck him fast, slamming her slick snatch down on his rigid rod. Finally he couldn't hold back any longer, and flooded the condom with his jizz.

It took them a few minutes to recover enough to remember that they needed to measure his output. She climbed off his slowly shrinking schlong, then got the graduated cylinder. He stood up, so the vital fluid wouldn't spill when she slipped the sleeve off of his member. She carefully drained the rubber into the receptacle, and recorded the measurement.

The next step was to edit the videos down to a training video for the subjects of their experiment. That took a few hours, including some re-shoots to home in on some of the details. They'd create a video of them fucking later, for posting online.

Training video in hand, they contacted their classmates. All the men wanted in on the experiment, as well as a surprising number of the women. All met the conditions of no sexually transmissible diseases, and all the women were using birth control. They sent the training video to all of them, and asked if they had a current sex partner they wanted to experiment with. Some did, but most wanted to be paired up with someone.

The first round of data started pouring into their inboxes. The updated the tabulations every few days, until after a week everybody had reported on their first round. Comparisons to published data from earlier studies showed the new data tracked will with the old.

Now, what else did they want to try to learn? The data so far had no clear correlation between penis size and vagina size. It occurred to them to try the five largest cocks in the five tightest cunts, and the five smallest cocks in the five loosest cunts. The five middle cocks and cunts were also paired up. Each cock needed to fuck each cunt, so that would take awhile. They settled on 72 hours as the minimum time between fucks for the guys to have enough recovery time.

Two weeks later, they had most of the second round of data. A few women had their periods, so were out of action for several days. Once the last report was filed, they started analyzing the new data.

Once again, there seemed little correlation between genital size and level of comfort in the middle of the range. Tight pussies had more trouble with big cocks, not surprisingly. They decided to look at the plug discomfort level as a function of time for each woman. That showed a slight rise in plug size tolerance, confirming that vaginas can adapt to whatever comes their way.

The next step was to try all the possible size combinations. They sorted the men by cock size and the women by cunt size, and set up the matrix. All that fucking was going to take longer than they had to submit their report, but they'd turn in what they had by the due date.

Hundreds of fucking reports later, they had some answers. Practice made for better sex, in terms of vaginal accommodation of penis size. Women eventually started commenting that they were having better orgasms, despite sometimes going from a big cock to a smaller cock. The men got better at controlling themselves, lasting longer with practice. That correlated well with female orgasm satisfaction. Ejaculate volume was holding fairly steady overall, so the 72 hour recovery time was adequate. There was a slight increase in cock size for some of the men, but not all.

The final report was a success, earning an A from the instructor.