Prison Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thoughts were swirling, "Oh my god, someone please help me, his giant smelly cock is stretching my aching jaw, my back is getting sore as well as my knees. How in the fuck am I going to get out of this without being killed?"

I threw up into a bucket that my tormenter placed next to me. He warned me that I would be punished for puking, but I had no choice. His fucking cock is now two thirds down my throat, and it's penetrating my windpipe.

"That's it my pet. Hold it there and stick out your tongue from the bottom. Lick all around with that slut tongue. Yes, that's nice, remember that trick. As soon as you can take my entire cock down your throat you will be able to lick my balls with this technique. All that teasing you did earlier has me close to bowing my load, you sexy little whore. When I blow, I don't want you spilling a drop or swallowing it until I give you permission."

'Ugg, this cock is going to suffocate me and his crotch smells. I don't think I can swallow it, disgusting, and why is my dick hard, WTF, it must have been the pills he gave me. How is this happening to me, just a few months ago I was sleighing pussy on the beach. Someone has got to help me.'

Sir, started breathing heavy and the sweet nothings he was whispering turned to a hiss as he gripped my hair and shoved his cock almost all the way in. I almost puked again and fought of pure panic as his ass, legs and back tightened up, he stood ram rod straight pulled his cock out of my "cock sucker" and back to the opening where he unloaded what seemed like a quart of foul-tasting hot, sticky-jizz. Most of it went into my mouth but at least one large rope splattered across my face. I gagged and some spilled out onto the floor. I saw his big hand holding a glass and he spoke:

"Spit mother fucker."

The sweet nothings were gone, and this tone made me shiver as I spit the entire load along with my saliva and his cock juice into the cup. Sir, set the cup down and cracked me across the face, on the other side from the previous blow. I saw stars again as I hit the deck. This time I was out for a while longer than the last time. When I came to, my tormentor was still naked and his huge cock was half limp, half hard, he was sitting on the stool. He motioned for me to join him. He made me sit on his lap where he stroked my little cock that humiliatingly got hard.

His massive cock dwarfed me and my little dick, I was being treated like a sex slave. Whitey brought the cup filled with his cum to my lips and told me to "put it back."

I poured the foul liquid back into my mouth and held it there like a good bitch.

I sat on his lap as he stroked my shame between his forefinger and thumb. I had a giant mouthful of his cum and I was naked with two swollen and black eyes. I didn't think life could get any worse than this, but I was once again wrong, my life was going to get much worse.

Whitey was cooing in my ear again as he stroked my emasculated cock and licked and sucked on my ears and neck.

"Your dick is so small it looks like a clitty and that is what you will call it from now on sweetheart. Your asshole his now called pussy and your mouth is sperm bank or cock sucker. Your hands are now called cock skinners. Do not break these rules princess, don't make me hurt you, your face is much to pretty to be bruised up. Do you understand?"

I was crying, sobbing really, as my cracking and sobbing voice whispered, "Yes Daddy."

"That's a good girl, your sexy little feminine voice and all this crying is getting me hard again, you are a real nice piece of ass. I am thinking about taking you as my wife. We will see how that tight little pussy feels once I break it in, that will determine your fate. You are going to need to try hard to please me, always shake that ass and try to seduce me. You are going to want the honor of being my wife, trust me on this fact princess. I don't pimp my wives out nearly as much as I do my other sluts, and you are so pretty and fuckable, I might mostly keep you to myself if I choose to make you a wife.

Shivers covered my entire body, my stomach heaved but I didn't dare spill Sir's seed.

"Once we get full make up on you and grow out that hair, you will be positively stunning - the hottest girl here. Oh yeah, you are not allowed to touch your little clitty, it is my property. If you feel like you are going to cum you must report this to me immediately. An orgasm is strictly off limits without my specific permission. A pretty little girl like you needs to be on display when having a clitty orgasm as it is a special event. Do you understand this rule princess?"

I am such a coward as all I could say through my crying was a week "Yes Daddy." And "Daddy, I am close to a clitty orgasm, do I have permission?"

"Swallow your treat my little slut. Good girl, open your cock sucker and show me that you swallowed all of it. It's all gone, that's my good cum whore. Did it taste nice?"

"Yes Daddy"

Wack, "Uuuuummmmpppphhhhhh" Whitey smacked me hard on the balls and my much-needed orgasm faded away into nausea and pain.

I was now laying across Sir's lap with my hands and feet both touching the ground, my shameful little dick is hard again and resting on Sir's massive cock. Sir is administering a severe ass spanking with his bare hands and making me count each stroke. This is my punishment for today's infractions of Whitey's rules. Moving forward I learned that this discipline would be dished out every night regardless of my behavior. When I was perfect, I only got about 10 or 15 strokes which was just enough to get Sir hard again for his -- "before bed fuck".

My little hard dick was rubbing up against Sir's massive and hard cock while he beat my ass. I could feel him throb and everything was sticky and wet, mostly from him but I suppose my little dick contributed some as well.

When Sir was finished with my punishment, he laid me on the bunk and straddled my face making me eat out his asshole while he stoked himself. I can't even describe this task, so I won't. I ate his shit hole, that had not been douched like mine for at least twenty minutes before he turned around and pinned my arms with his knees. He then fed me his massive cock, inch by inch, telling me to "suck it like I was sucking on Ol Susie rotten crotch's snatch." I would get to know this phrase really well as it was one of Sir's favorites.

He pumped my mouth for another 10 minutes or so keeping my arms pinned until he unloaded another thick and plentiful load of his sperm. I held it in what was formerly known as my mouth but is now known as sperm bank or cock sucker and I swished it around and gargled it as I was instructed. He stroked my pill induced-hard clitty some more while making me practice my "sexy voice".

"You really are a slut for my big cock princess. I mean you your little clit is as hard as a rock. That's incredible for someone's first taste of dick. You are a true fag, and you never knew it, you are natural at sucking cock. It just took a little convincing to bring it out of you, and now it is obvious just look at your clit, you are a horny little slut."

With that Whitey locked my hands into a pair of restraints (I shuddered at the thought of how many people have been locked into these same cuffs) and inserted a small butt plug into my ass. He then slid a bright neon pink micro thong up my legs. The panties had a slit in the front of the tiny triangle and Sir pushed my clit through the slit exposing my tiny raging hard on. I was naked except for my thong and black eyes. Sir, dressed himself in a pair of soft pajamas and slid into bed next to me, spooning me and stroking my cock.

He cooed:

"Get some sleep princess, because I might need some more of your sweet mouth during the night before my morning blowjob, and tomorrow is going to be a very busy day."

"Yes Sir" I meekly responded.

"It's yes, Daddy while in our little abode, you will learn your lessons one way or another, Ill add this infraction to tomorrow's punishment list."

Chapter 2: "Grooming, piercing, tattoos and sucking dick."

I awoke, after what seemed like just couple of hours of sleep, to my new master's big cock pumping in and out between my legs. My hands were now free, and I moaned as his thick cock was pounding and putting pressure on my severe case of blue balls. I was brought to the brink of orgasm probably 50 times yesterday only to be smacked in the nuts each time before I could release. I was given a potent ED pill that really made my dick hard for most of the day.

I am thankful Sir hasn't penetrated my pussy with his monster cock as it would likely kill me. Instead, he was using my soft thighs that I was squeezing together as a jerk off device. I squeezed them extra tight trying to make him cum so I wouldn't have to suck it as my jaws ached from being stretched so wide yesterday. My face ached and I could feel the swelling around my eyes. My ass was very sore, and I would imagine very red and bruised from Whitey's discipline. I heard Whitey, groan and could feel his body tense up, as he shoved me out of bed, and I hit the cold concrete floor with a thud. I was relieved that my cock wasn't hard, as the pill must have worn off. Whitey pulled me up by my chin and shoved his cock into my mouth immediately releasing half his load inside before pulling out and shooting the rest across my face.

I was ordered to kneel next to him with a cum splattered face and a mouth full of his seed while Whitey took care of his morning dump.

I had a mouth full of cum and the cell smelled awful. It took everything I had not vomit and spill Whitey's morning "treat." If it wasn't for pure fear of another beating, I would have puked, but somehow, I made it through.

"You may not go poop- poop in here; a sweet little thing like you needs to do that in the community room as I don't want to smell it. After you are finished you will immediately douche, do you understand this rule princess."

"Yes, Daddy."

"Hurry up you only have 4 minutes to doll yourself up before chow."

Whitey was dressed in his blue prison issued jump suit with the sleeves cut off as he made me swallow the pills again. He played with my sore balls and my limp clit. He had the hose with the attachment shoved in my pussy again giving me my morning douche. He washed my cock and balls and got them squeaky clean ignoring his own smelly crotch. Dreadfully there were no showers today and I cringed at how bad his cock was going to smell.

Daddy put the pink thong back on me and added a little baby powder as he pulled my clit through the opening, I started to get hard because of that fucking pill he feeds me. He smiled and looked up at me, his teeth were crooked and yellowish, they were gaped in the middle, and he chuckled with his ignorant voice:

"What a fag."

His breath smelled like shit, and I had to smile back at him while batting my eyes or I would be beaten.

He then put a pair of pink spandex type shorts on me that had been roughly cut in the rear making my ass cheeks hang out, it was also cut low around the waist exposing the strings of the pink thong. In the front you could clearly see my little hard on through the tight stretchy material. He then secured two pencil eraser looking things to my nipples before dressing me in a way to small pink tank top. It looked like I had small tits and big hard nipples poking through. I was then shoved down to the "feminine vanity area" as Whitey called it. He made me apply lipstick to my pouty lips while he applied a crude makeup job. Sir swatted my ass several times as he was frustrated that he couldn't apply the makeup the way he wanted it.

The mother fucker has applied big round rosy circles on each cheek, and now my cheeks looked like Ronald McDonald's.

He stood me up and said, that will have to do for breakfast, I will take you over to the other fags after we eat. They can fix up your eyes, makeup, and hair the way I like it. Pay attention as you will need to freshen yourself up few times every day.

"Daddy, can I put on my blue jumpsuit, won't I get in trouble going out like this," I squeaked as the cell door unbolted and slid open.

He swatted my ass hard again and said, "I own this place, stop worrying about such things, it might wrinkle that pretty little face."

We stood Infront of the cell, Sir has his arm around me, and everyone was laughing and whistling at my humiliating outfit, while the guards took a prisoner count. Not a single guard cared what I was wearing or about the bruises all over my body and face. A guard named Tim walked by pinched my ass, and whispered to Whitey: "OK, we might have a deal as that little slut there might be worth the price."

Whitey nodded and grinded his teeth as the officer moved on continuing his count.

Whitey walked me to chow with his hand on my ass the entire way, inmates were congratulating him for "turning me out" in record time.

"What a hot little slut Whitey, are you going to share."

"My dick is fucking hard looking at your girl's ass, bro."

"I hope she learns the rules and gets in line quick, it's a shame that her pretty face is all bruised up."

"Oh, my god Whitey, I haven't had any real pussy in years, what will you take for an hour with her?"

I felt like a candy bar at fat kids' clinic. My face was sanguine as I shook my ass back n forth just the way Whitey told me to. I was actually leaning into my rapist for some comfort as the hyenas circled me. I took some relief in knowing that the arm manipulating my ass belonged to the big bad wolf.

I was made to sit on a little mini chair next to Whitey and the other men sitting at Whiteys table.

Whitey picked through my food helping himself to whatever was edible, leaving me a pile of I don't know what, lets just call it "mother fucker." He scooped some of the "mother fucker" off his plate and on to mine along with a massive spit wad that he let hang from his mouth in a long rope. Whitey then sucked it back into his mouth before letting it out again. He did this several more times before it landed on my pile of 'mother fucker." He then tapped his fork loudly on my plate making sure everyone could hear and said:

"Only, eat about half of that crap princess, its fattening and you need to watch your figure."

Whitey had a big smile on his face as everyone laughed and sneered at my predicament.

My face couldn't get any redder as I ate "Whitey's treat" while sitting on a tiny chair with pink girls' volleyball type shorts cut up to expose my ass and pink thong, my little dick is half hard and on major display. My tight pink top is exposing my "Whitey made nipples". The giant red circles of makeup on my cheeks contrasted with my black eyes, and the pink shower shoes and lipstick were the icing on the cake.

After breakfast Whitey took me to Ruben's cell where there were several men dressed like me, but their clothes were not quite as humiliating as mine. There was a sheet covering an area towards the back of the cell.

"I want you faggots to get my princess all dolled up, I want her to have everything, don't cut any fucking corners, do you understand?"

Everyone except me responded in unison with "Yes Sir."

Whitey walked over and grabbed my ass in front of everyone and stuck his tongue down my throat. He made me French him for several minutes while kneading my pink ass. He then shoved me backwards and said:

"You do exactly what they tell you princess, while I attend some man business. I will be back to pick you up in a couple of hours. Do not leave this cell until I get back, I want to be the first one to see your new look."

Whitey started rubbing his massive cock through the thin blue jumpsuit as he starred daggers at the others.

"I expect her to be fucking perfect. Do not disappoint me."

I was roughly handled and felt up by the "sluts," I think they were jealous of the "preferential treatment" Whitey was giving me and because of my looks. I was creating quite a stir throughout the prison. One of the sluts edged my cock relentlessly the entire time I was being groomed. I was disgusted with myself for being so hard and horny, I was so desperate to cum I shamefully begged my tormenter to let me orgasm. He said, "fuck no - Whitey would kill us, just deal with it you little whore."

Once the team of sluts were finished with me, I was made to stand naked before them as they ridiculed me. I should be used to the shame by now, but I have been taken to an entire new level. I had blond hair extensions down to my ass. They spent a lot of time blow drying and styling it, my hair looks like Heather Graham's, I look like Heather Graham.

My make up was applied expertly and my lipstick was bright red, my ears were pierced with big hoop earrings and the assholes pierced my tongue. The tongue piercing had a large flat pink stone on top and it effected the way I talked.

My body was waxed smooth, all my body hair was removed except for the hair on my head and my newly styled eyebrows. Oh, yeah, they also left a little heart patch of my blonde pubes just above my embarrassing dick, that they died pink.

I had a full manicure on both my feet and hands, I had long nails painted bright red to match my lips, my eyelashes were extended even longer than they already are, and they did some sort of treatment to my eyebrows which were now thick and angled differently.

They sprayed me heavily with perfume, and to top off my humiliating transformation they inserted a larger but plug into my pussy and locked my little clitty into an extra small pink chastity device.

As I stood naked and humiliated before the sluts, they verbally took their jealousies out on me. It was humiliating and degrading, I was angry but didn't think I could take any of them in a fight let alone all of them at once, so I stared the ground like the bitch that I am. One of them groped my ass and pulled my new pink pubic hair from the little heart shaped patch and I let out a yelp.

The others just laughed and howled, as they talked about how big of a slut I am. How small my dick is, how loose my asshole is going to be, and it went on and on before they finally put my panties and tank top back on with my special nipples poking through. They also put me in a pair of platform sandals that were open in the front showing off my freshly painted toenails. The arch they provided made my ass jut out even further and forced a wiggle as I walked.

When Whitey arrived to fetch me, he had blood on his shirt and arms. He had a few of his men with him, I was alarmed when I saw the blood.

"Wow, Princess, I might take that pussy right now, and don't fret this blood is just business. Smile for me, slut."

You other whores, take care of my men, Princess you drop down and fetch my cock."

While I was sucking on Whiteys thick cock, he was talking to another inmate about a drug shipment they were expecting. The other inmates name was "Knuckles" and he had the bitch that was tormenting my cock bent over the bunk and was fucking the shit out of her ass pussy. I smiled to myself as Whitey pumped his huge cock in and out of my mouth. He shoved it all the way in and I was able to take it. His thick bush was smashed against my nose when, without any prodding, I got my tongue out of my stretched mouth and started licking his balls. I felt Whitey tense up.

"That's' a good whore, you are using that new tongue ring like an expert cocksucker. While your sucking watch Knuckles pound that whores' worn-out pussy. Take notes as I won't be able to refrain from taking your tight little virgin pussy much longer."

Ruben was the only slut not being used by the gang members and I wondered what kind of status she held, whatever it was I was going to try and achieve it. Sir has removed his cock from my mouth and has placed it in "Patty's" mouth. Whitey had three of his large, lubed fingers sawing in and out of my pussy trying to stretch me enough so that he can fuck me without permanently damaging his new pussy.