Prison Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not ready Princes, your pussy is still way too tight for my massive cock, I will need to punish you for that that later. Patty suck harder, I am getting close, unfortunately for you even though you have done most of the sucking I will be depositing my load into princess's sperm bank. She is getting all my treats right now during her wife tryout."

After a solid thirty minutes of having my asshole painfully fingered, Whitey mercifully removed them and shoved them into my mouth sloshing them back and forth, making me clean them with my tounge. I was happy that Whitey douched me this morning and Ruben had douched me again just a short time ago. Whitey told Knuckles to unload into my mouth and he gleefully jumped at the opportunity. His cock made a loud pop when he abruptly removed it from the mean sluts stretched ass. He walked over and stood before me stroking his cock an inch from my red lips.

"You are one sexy slut, you look like a movie star, I am so fucking hard for you. I am going to beat Patty's ass tonight for being such an ugly dog. You are a real fine woman you dirty fuckinggggg whoreeeeeee."

Knuckles unloaded his seed down my throat and Sir instructed me to swallow it right away. I guess having the cum marinade in mouth and gargling it is Sir's special treat to me. Four more men lined up and took turns emptying their balls into my mouth. Each one told me what a hot piece of ass I was, that I was the prettiest slut in the prison and so forth. Whitey was back to fingering my pussy, my hole was throbbing from his fat fingers and my stomach was nauseous from all the cum I just swallowed. Whitey finally got bored of finger fucking my asshole and shot his massive load into my mouth. I held it in there while Ruben reapplied my make up.

Whitey secured my hands behind my back and attached a leash to my little balls via the cock cage. He paraded his trophy around the prison for a while before "letting" me swallow his afternoon treat. We then met up with a senior looking prison official called Mr. X under a staircase. Mr. X- took his time fondling me and shoved his tongue into my cock sucker swirling it around and moaning softly. I could feel his hard cock rubbing up against me. When he was done molesting me, he looked at Whitey and said: "OK you finally have something worth bartering for."

He handed Whitey a leather bag that looked like it had a smart phone in it and some other things. Whitey took the bag and said:

"Not in the pussy, that pussy is reserved for me, it's still too tight to handle my fat cock."

"No problem whitey, it's those sexy little lips and pretty face that I want. Look at this little pink pussy patch, mmmmmm, I'm going enjoy this."

I looked at Whitey and he had anger in his face, maybe a little jealousy as Mr. X took my hand and led me to a locked door.