Prison Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Straining my biceps down and pushing my knees up for all I was worth, I almost shook off the four guys holding me. Just as I was about to break free, I felt a mouth sucking my balls into it.

Mitzy clamped down with her teeth.

No matter how I tried, I couldn't stop the scream wailing from me.

That's it, you fucking queer! Scream like the bitch you are!" Someone said gleefully.

Gratefully, I passed out.

I came to on a hospital trolley. Geoffrey was pushing, and Sylvia walked beside him.

"If you're going to service the bull queens, Michael, take some lube, or at least, lube your ass before you go out there." He muttered at me

I tried to say, "You think I wanted this?" But I passed out again.

As I drifted down, I heard Sylvia say, "I didn't realise he was a poofter. I thought he was a transvestite."

Most transvestites still consider themselves 'straight' or 'transbian' (only willing to have sex with women or other trans people).

The encounter with the bull queens cost me two weeks in the prison hospital. I had surgery to repair a torn colon and a ruptured testicle.

Sampson collected me when I was discharged.

As I walked gingerly into the office area, I heard Geoffrey say, "If you want anything from him, it will have to be a blow job. You can't be in his ass for at least another 14 days."

Shuffling painfully behind Sampson, I made it back to my cell. All of my stuff had been swept off the table into a corner. Jimmy had put his things in their place. As soon as Sampson left, I 'explained' to Jimmy that he shouldn't have done that.

Hey, I may not be able to beat off 12 bull queens, but one weedy guy is not a problem.

"You act tough, Michael, but I know you're nothing but a cock sucking faggot!" Jimmy said defiantly.

I advanced on him to 'dissuade' him from calling me that again.

"Touch me, and I'll tell Sampson to throw you to the queens again," Jimmy warned. "He and I are best pals, now. Do not touch me, ever!"

"Good luck without my protection," I snarled back. "The queens prefer easy meat to ones that fight back!"

Jimmy paled. "Maybe I was hasty," he said.

"Too fucking late," I screamed. "I hope the fucking queens tear your bony ass to shreds!"

Two days later I got a 'new fish'. Jimmy had been moved to 'safer' lodgings.

Of course, my new cellmate was gay. Sampson wasn't going to miss a chance to rub my nose in the role he had me trapped in. Sandy had the mistaken belief I'd want to blow him, maybe even fuck him. It took three separate 'conversations' to persuade him otherwise.

When I'm dressed, I like cocks in me. I have no desire, or interest, in topping another male. If I'm lucky enough to find a feminine presenting sexual partner when dressed, I will top. I'm a total bottom with men, and only when 'dressed'.

"I don't know what your problem is, Michael," Sandy whined. "Sampson told me what you are. He even showed me some footage of you being serviced by the queens. So don't tell me you don't like cock."

"Did he also tell you I put seven of those queens in the infirmary?" I asked. "You could be the eighth!"

"I will laugh my head off when Sampson throws you to the bull queens again. Hell, I might even ask if I can join them," Sandy told me.

"You'd better learn to sleep with both eyes open if you do," I told him ominously. "I've got 15 more years to do, and I'm not going to make it. I may as well add another 25 to life by offing you."

Sandy blanched, "You're fucking insane," he gasped.

"Best remember that, and maybe you'll survive bunking with me."

Lying on my bunk bed, staring at the mattress above me, I realised the truth of what I'd said to Sandy. I wasn't going to make another 15 years of this. I'm only in my early 30s, so I wasn't worried about my ability to physically handle any confrontation, but I couldn't fight both the guards and the bull queens at once.

The night of my 14-day reprieve, Sampson collected me.

"Have fun sucking cock and being fucked, Marie," Sandy smugly intoned.

It was all I could do not to let my shoulders slump in despair.

Forcing myself to walk as confidently and casually as I could in shackles, I followed Sampson down through the prison. He didn't lead me to showers. Instead, he took me to the guards' rec room and rest area. There is an accommodation set up for the guards doing the back to back 12 hour overnight shifts.

Six guards were lounging around the rec area.

"Michael O'Loughlin is your crossdressing fairy, Sampson?" One of them asked. He held up a picture from my MarieGoodTg profile. "You're saying this is him?"

"You'll see," Sampson told him. "He's quite sexy all dolled up."

"He'd fucking better be," the guard said. "I gave up a morning shift for this. I'm not fucking some big hairy man!"

Sampson unshackled me and pushed me into the bathroom. Everything I needed to transform myself was in there.

Forty-five minutes later, shaved from head to toe. Spiky black wig on. Fully made up with full bee-sting lips. Wearing a corset with breast inserts of 18 DD, thigh-high platform fuck me boots, and a tiny leather miniskirt, and with my cock and balls tucked up against my perineum inside a tight pair of control briefs, I strutted back into the rec area.

The doubtful guard, Stephen, broke the silence that greeted me.

"Fuck me!" He gaped. "What a transformation!"

He was grabbing his groin salaciously.

"Like what you see, boys?" I purred. "Then come and get it!"

I knelt on the floor and was surrounded by six guys with their cocks out.

"Back off, Bozos," Sampson demanded. "I brought this cocksucker. I get first use!"

I swallowed all of Sampson in one swift gulp. My lips pressed firmly against his hairy pelvis, I greedily sucked on his stiff cock. Backing off a little, I swirled my tongue around Sampson's bulbous head before sliding my lips back down to his pubic bone.

Cupping his saggy balls in my left hand, I wrapped my right around the base of Sampson's shaft. This left only the head of Sampson's dick still in reach of my eagerly questing tongue.

This was unacceptable. I changed to circling the base with my thumb and forefinger.

Tugging forcefully, I milked Sampson for all he was worth. Pulling his shaft up as I slid my lips down and pulling back as I slid up had Sampson spurting into my warm wet mouth all too soon for my liking.

Swallowing quickly, I grabbed Terry's hips. He had been standing next to Sampson. Pulling him toward me, I devoured all of him next.

Hands found mine and pulled them off of Terry, a cock was placed in both.

Wanking the two cocks in my hands, I furiously bobbed on Terry's dick. He lasted no longer than Sampson. I delightedly swallowed his load, too.

Smacking my lips, I felt another cock nudging my cheek. Turning my head, I accepted a third cock into my voracious mouth.

The owner of this dick was Stephen. He groaned in ecstasy as all of his 6.5 inches (I guessed) slid passed my gag reflex and into the back of my throat.

"Fucking awesome, Sampson!" Stephen crowed. "She's as pretty as you say and gives head better than anyone I've ever had!"

I glowed from the praise and redoubled my efforts to bring the cock in my mouth and the cocks in my hands to fruition.

A hand grabbed my stroking forearm. "Take me in your mouth, I'm about to cum." The hand's owner demanded.

Turning, I willingly let whoever it was, shove his length into me. I thought he was the biggest yet, close to 7 inches long and thick. My boy cunt clenched in anticipation of receiving this beautiful item. I hoped this guard had some staying power and would want to fuck me after getting his cock blown.

Letting the latest load slide down my larynx, I returned to sucking Stephen.

I felt his cock stiffen and grow in my mouth and paused, waiting eagerly to receive another load of creamy man juice.

Instead of cumming in my mouth, Stephen pushed me off his member.

"Get her up on the table. I'm going to try her ass," he requested of the other guys.

"Not before me," Sampson butted in.

"She's your meat, Sampson," Stephen answered. "Enjoy yourself!"

The slut in me loved being referred to as 'meat'. Cock meat, slut meat, meat meant to be used by dominant men for their pleasure. That was me in that instant.

Hands dragged me to my feet and bent me face down across the dining room table. Once placed there, I didn't resist or move, so the guards didn't hold me down.

My control briefs were tugged down, and my cock and balls sprung into view.

Sampson kidney punched me. "Cup those fucking disgusting things out of sight, you dumb cunt," he yelled at me. "How many times do I have to tell you? Nobody wants to see balls on their woman."

"I do," someone muttered from the back.

Sampson kicked my feet apart until I was low enough for the short fat bastard to fuck. He pointed the head of his cock at my asshole.

"Hang on, Sampson," Stephen said. "If you dry fuck her, you'll tear her open again, and no one else will get a go at her."

Sampson moved back far enough for Stephen to pour some cooking oil on my crack. Shoving a finger rudely into me, he greased my ass to ready it for penetration.

Retaking his position at my ass, Sampson grabbed my hips and slammed into me as hard as he possibly could.

The bull queens had brutally raped my ass. Comparatively, Sampson was a finger to a fist, and he slid easily into me.

Cocks were placed in my hands again, and I jerked on them gleefully.

I was being used by dominant men as a wanton slut. I was in pure heaven.

Sampson lasted no longer in my ass than he had in my mouth. With a grunt, less than 90 seconds after entering me, he pulled out and came onto my back.

Stephen instantly took his place.

Stephen's cock slipped in, balls deep, as quickly as Sampson's had. Cooking oil was turning out to be an excellent lubricant.

Taking long, forceful thrusts, Stephen ploughed my ass for ages. As he slid the last inch or so into me, the head of his cock scraped across my prostate. My grunts matched his, and my dick went harder than advanced calculus.

Just as I thought I had to cum from the exquisite feelings Stephen was giving me, he grunted one last time before pulling out and spraying his jism on top of the load Sampson had already deposited.

A moan of disappointment escaped my lips.

"That fucking slut is gagging for it!" Someone observed.

"I'm getting on the table to fuck its mouth," said another.

A cock was soon being wiped across my lips. Licking my lips, I encouraged it into my mouth by flicking my tongue over the head and around the glans.

Two thighs slid past my ears, and my mouth was filled with cock. This one was even bigger than the 7-inch one I had sucked earlier. I deep-throated this one, too. My nose was being tickled by pubic hair once more as I accepted all of the cock down my throat.

"Fuck, what a slut," the owner of the latest cock said. "No one has ever deep throated me before!"

I felt a swell of pride in my chest, so I swiftly bobbed my head up and down this shaft. I wanted to feel this man's gooey essence filling my oral cavity as soon as possible.

"My turn at her ass," the guard with the 7-inch cock said." Bill, I think his name was.

I had been too busy salivating over the cocks in front of me to pay attention to the name tags.

Bill's dick slid into me. Being that little bit bigger than the others, it hit my prostate gland immediately. I moaned around the cock in my mouth and shoved my ass back at the invader.

"That's it, slut. Beg for daddy's big dick." Bill demanded.

Letting the cock in my mouth drop momentarily out, I turned and moaned at Bill, "Fuck me, daddy. Fuck your princess with your big daddy cock. It feels so good to finally have a cock big enough to give me pleasure in my dirty fuck hole."

I caught the murderous looks Sampson and Terry shot me. I had fucked up big and was going to be punished. But that was in the future. For now, there were still four more cocks that I wanted to make cum in me yet.

I turned back to the cock that was poking at my cheek.

Letting my saliva smear over this cock, I grasped it in my hand and, with a twisting motion as I stroked it, began to suck and milk it. Keeping the shaft, and my hand wet, by swallowing all of the shaft and letting my saliva drool over it, I quickly worked the cock's owner into an orgasmic frenzy.

Slamming his cock into my mouth whilst holding my head tightly, the guard on the table grabbed his balls and stretched them downward. This tightened the skin on that exquisite spot just under the eye of his large cock. It slid across my moist tongue as he drove into me.

With an explosive gasp of breath, the guard pulled out of my slurping mouth, held his cock by the shaft, and sprayed my face with cum. I opened my mouth wide and joyfully received two or three spurts into it.

I licked every bit of cum I could reach with my tongue and gobbled it down.

Watching me receive a face full of cum sent Bill over the edge.

Unlike the others, he shoved his cock in until his balls were against my ass, smacked my ass, and then shot his load inside me.

Feeling the forceful squirts blasting across my prostate blew me off the scale. Moaning and groaning and begging to be fucked some more, my dick started spewing cum on the floor under the table in ropey sheets.

"The fucking queer has cum from being arse fucked," Terry said in disgust.

Two more cocks were shoved into me, replacing the spent ones. Neither of them lasted long. I received another load in my ass, and more cum covered my face.

I was surprised the beatings didn't immediately start.

Instead, Bill helped me down from the table and supported me to the showers.

Sampson started to bluster, but Bill crossed his arms and stood in front of the door.

"Not this time, Sampson," he said. "She deserves to be unharmed for tonight's performance."

Seething, Sampson said, "You her protector now, Bill? Got a soft spot for the faggoty queer, have you?"

"No," Bill emphasised, "Do as you want tomorrow, but tonight the girl gets a free pass. She's earned it."

I knew I had to get the fuck out of there and back to my cell before Bill decided a confrontation with Sampson was a winless affair and abandoned me to them.

Less than 60 seconds passed, and I was back in uniform, standing facing the wall, waiting to be shackled for the journey back to the cells.

Muttering the whole way about 'uppity faggots' and 'snotty queers', Sampson roughly manhandled me back to my cell.

"I'll get you for this, you fucking poof," Sampson warned me.

I knew I was fucked, so I may as well go down swinging, right?

"It's not my fault you have a tiny dick, Kid Sampson." I taunted. "Maybe if you didn't rub it so much, you wouldn't have erased half of it."

Sampson held the Taser to my balls until I collapsed and passed out.

I woke in agony to the morning bell.

With unexpected kindness, Sandy was washing my face.

"You've left eyeliner and lipstick on, Michael," he said. "If you don't get rid of it, there will be hell."

Grateful, I let Sandy clean my face. I even let him kiss me after he had finished.

"I can't decide if what you said to Sampson was the bravest or stupidest thing I've ever heard, Michael, but you know he has to get you for good now, right?"

I nodded.

The cell doors opened. No matter how hard I tried to make myself, I simply couldn't swagger down to the dining hall for breakfast. My balls ached abysmally. It was worse than having them kicked repeatedly when playing rugby.

My face grey, I made it my usual spot. Jimmy was sitting in it. His eyes taunted me, 'what was I going to do about it?'

Taking a deep breath and accepting what I knew would happen, I backhanded him off the seat and onto the floor.

At least a dozen of Sampson's jailhouse flunkies jumped me. Using all of my skills and in total agony the whole time, I fought them off.

The tables are bolted to the floor, as are the chairs, so there was only limited space for these pricks to come at me. Four of them went down to well-placed blows almost immediately. Two more were quick to follow.

The bull queens joined the fray.

Someone ran into my back. Despite the pain flaring in my balls and gut, I spun swiftly to deal with this new threat. It was Alonzo.

"I got your back, Michael," he said, "let's fuck a few of these cunts up."

Between us, we had five more down, but, of course, Sampson couldn't let me have the win. The sirens and whistles started, and more than 40 guards stormed into the hall, complete with riot gear.

Everyone, except Alonzo and me, hit the floor. The guards skirted around Alonzo. Even though I was standing passively, I received a truncheon to the middle of my back, my kidneys, the backs of my knees, and, mercifully, to the back of my head.

I collapsed bonelessly to the floor.

I woke in the prison hospital. Both wrists were cuffed to the bed. I had been out for three days. The truncheon had cracked my skull, and I'd had a slight brain bleed.

Geoffrey was looking at me when I opened my eyes.

"What am I going to do with you, Marie? He asked.

"Ask me to suck your cock, I'm guessing," I riposted.

"Still with the smart mouth, huh, Marie?" Geoffrey said sadly.

"It's Michael, Geoffrey," I told him, "Marie is a figment. A mirage. She doesn't exist."

"My cock knows better," Geoffrey smiled.

Two days later, I was deemed fit enough to be discharged. I was taken to solitary. I had been punished for instigating the prison riot and was sentenced to two weeks in 'the hole'.

I don't mind solitary. I'm a fairly solo guy at the best of times. I don't have many friends. I do my job and go home. I keep to myself and mind my own business.

'At least I'm safe from Sampson and the bull queens here,' I thought.

How wrong I was.

That very first night, Sampson and Terry dragged me out of the cell to the showers.

Holding a Taser close to my face, Sampson instructed me to strip down.

As soon as I was naked, I copped a Taser to my neck. Convulsing, I dropped to the floor. They tossed me into the shower area and left.

Eight bull queens filed into the room.

I couldn't make my limbs work. No matter how hard I tried to force them to move, I lay there.

I was rolled onto my stomach.

"It's more fun to force you to take my cock, you fucking bitch," Barry smirked. "But I'm going to enjoy ass fucking you again. Hopefully, I tear you open again."

He shoved his cock brutally into my arse.

If he was hoping that I'd scream, he was to be disappointed. I bit my tongue as hard as I could, so hard blood flooded into my mouth. There was no way I was going to give this rock spider maggot the satisfaction of hearing me in pain.

He roughly fucked me for what seemed an age before grunting and filling my anal passage with cum.

The only advantage of being raped by the biggest of the cocks first is the rest feel, comparatively, small and don't hurt as much.

All eight had their turn at my poor abused ass.

Unable to move, Sampson found me still on my stomach with cum leaking from my gaped arse.

"Fucking faggot," he said with a curled lip. "Don't even clean yourself up after you've been fucked. Get up, or you get this."

He waved the Taser at me.

I had no way of complying.

He Tasered me into oblivion.

I woke up back in the infirmary. Geoffrey was talking to Sampson.

"You'll have to lay off with the Taser, Sampson," he said. "He's already had a brain bleed. You're going to give him another."

"I hope the fucking queer bitch boy dies," Sampson snarled. "Fucking disrespectful cock sucking poofter deserves everything she gets."

"Any more, and I will have to report it, Sampson," Geoffrey informed him.

"Do it, and you'll find yourself 'accidentally' on the wrong side of a locked door with the bull queens," Sampson growled at Geoffrey.