Prison Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Geoffrey quickly walked away.

"Get up, bitch. You're going back in the hole." Sampson told me.

I somehow struggled to my feet. Feeling light-headed and scared I would pass out at every step, I stumbled after Sampson back to the cell.

I woke up back in the infirmary. I'd had another brain bleed and had slipped into a coma.

Four days had passed.

The warden decided I'd been punished adequately and allowed me to return to the cell I shared with Sandy.

Sampson left me alone for close to a month. But every time I turned around, the bull queens were there. I'd walk through a door, it would lock behind me, and they would appear through another.

I kept the infirmary busy. As well as repairing me, there were always 4 or 5 queens that needed patching up, too. It didn't seem to stop them, though.

My will to live was collapsing. What were my choices? Continue to fight and get raped every other day? Give up and join the queens as they wanted? Join the 'glam queen' prostitutes as Sampson intended?

Killing myself seemed the best option.

After my latest trip to the infirmary, Stephen escorted me back to my cell.

As we neared it, he said, "Someone is waiting to see you in there, good luck."

Summoning my courage, I decided I would force Sampson to kill me by attacking him with all that I had.

It wasn't Sampson.

Alonzo was sitting on my bunk. He was holding a computer tablet and was scrolling through it.

"Welcome back, Marie," he said with a big smile, tapping the screen.

My shoulders slumped in despair.

I sank slowly to the floor and covered my eyes.

"I suppose you want your cock sucked, too?" I muttered.

"Oh, yes, baby," Alonzo said. "My cock sucked, my nipples tongued, my rosebud licked and rimmed. I want my big meaty balls sucked and to use your boy pussy to take my big cock. We will make love in every possible way a man, and his girl, can."

"Wh..., what?" I said.

"I'm the King, and you, my dear, will be my Queen. Together we will rule this fucking hell hole until it freezes over."

"Wh..., what?" That is all I could stammer again.

Alonzo grinned at me, "Why didn't you tell me you like to play princess, Michael? I would have made you my Queen immediately and prevented all of this happening to you."

My brain couldn't comprehend what Alonzo was telling me. "I don't understand, Alonzo," I said. "What are you trying to say?"

"That, if you agree, you will become my lover and my Queen, and that together we will rule this prison. Nothing will happen in here without our say so.

I know princesses like you, Michael. You yearn for someone strong enough to make you their girl. You know I'm that man.

Give up the bullshit macho charade and become who you yearn to be. My cock sucking, cum loving, dirty whore princess, and I will make you my Queen and save you from Sampson and the bull queens."

Helpless to stop myself, I began crying. Sobs wracked my body.

Alonzo came across to me, getting down on his haunches, then on one knee, he prised my hands away from my face.

Forcing my hands wide, he said, "Look at me, princess."

Sniffling, I raised my eyes to his. He kissed me. To my surprise, I let him.

Smiling, Alonzo said, "I'm on my knee asking you to be my Queen, Marie, will you be?"

I don't know what came over me, "Yes, daddy," I said and threw my arms around his neck.

Alonzo is huge, close to 7 ft. (213 cm.) and 300 lbs (135 kg) of smooth muscle. He's just short of 50 years of age, more than 18 years older than me, so 'daddy' fit.

"I've already had your stuff moved to my cell," Alfonso said, kissing my lips again. Holding out his hand, Alfonso insisted I take it.

"This is going to cause problems," I said meekly.

"No, it won't," Alfonso denied. "Other than you, there's no one in here with the balls to have a shot at me. With you by my side, there's no one going to challenge us."

We walked the circle across to Alfonzo's cell. There were a few widening eyes as we walked openly holding hands, but nobody ventured a word.

"Have fun, you two," Stephen said as we entered the cell.

Alonzo had curtained off the back of the cell. Something not usually allowed, but Alonzo didn't name himself as king without reason. I have no idea what sway he had over the guards and even the officers, but he was right. He ruled this cell block.

Patting me proprietarily on the bum, Alonzo said, "Everything you need to transform yourself is back there, princess. Go nuts, enjoy yourself."

Pulling the curtain aside and moving behind it, I found a veritable wardrobe of exotic outfits. I have no fucking idea where Alonzo had gotten them all from, but there was an outfit for every man's wet dream.

There was an 'I dream of Jeanie' outfit in gold and white. A 'Wonder Woman' set up, complete with a golden lariat.

Dresses from micro-minis to full-length gowns with peekaboo slits to just below the crutch.

Boob tube tops paired with micro-mini wrap around skirts.

Fetish school girl outfits, naughty nurse, and policewoman ones.

There were heels from 4 inches to 7. Three different coloured, thigh-high fuck me boots, black, red, and white.

Corsets and bustiers in all the colours of the rainbow.

Matching bra and knicker sets. Stay-up stockings and silk stockings, complete with garters and suspenders.

Alonzo had somehow even arranged for a vanity unit to be brought up. It was filled with every type of makeup a girl could ever want.

There were foundations for day and evening wear, blush, eyeliner, eyebrow pencils, and eye shadows in every colour combination.

Moisturisers and creams to soften my skin.

There was even vanishing cream and skin preparations to smooth and tighten the facial skin before applying the foundation.

I was like a kid in a candy store with $100.

Stripping down to naked, I sat at the vanity.

Starting with the skin prep, I slowly built my face as I'd learned from a stage and film makeup artist, the famous Arpi, from the house of transformations on the Gold Coast.

I carefully and skilfully erased as much sign of my underlying masculinity as I could. With all the right products, I could completely erase my beard line and contour and feminise my jaw, nose, and brow.

The quality of the foundation Alonzo had gotten allowed me to take five to seven years off my age. My face appeared smooth and unlined. It also covered up the many minor nicks and scars I have from years of fighting.

I shaded my eyelids in, dark brown on the inside of the lid closest to my nose, fading to light brown at the outer corners.

Thick black eyeliner had my eyes popping. Mascara made them look even wider and brighter.

Selecting a dark red lipstick, I skilfully drew my lips a good 5 mm wider than they are, then carefully filled them in. My lips had that plump 'bee sting' look in a perfect cupid bow.

In the drawers, I found the skin coloured strapping tape I knew would be in there. Squatting, I pushed my testicles back up into the canals they had descended from and taped them into place.

Tucking my penis back along my perineum, I taped all but the head into place (I left the head out so I could sit and pee as needed).

I chose the 18 DD breast forms instead of the 18 DD chest plate. The chest plate would look fabulous with the gowns and dresses as it makes even the most masculine of men look like they were sporting a naturally full set of tits.

Looking at the various outfits, I decided on the one I was sure Alonzo intended for me to wear that first evening.

I took out a white matching bra and knicker set and matching white stockings and suspenders. Scrunching the stockings up to slide easily up my legs, I clipped them into place with the suspender's clasps.

I put on the white bustier after tightening the laces as tight as they would go. This gave me a classic hourglass figure.

Next came a white silk chemise. I was tempted to leave it at that. The chemise barely covered my knicker line. Being as toned and fit as I was meant, my legs looked freaking awesome in the clinging stockings with the suspender straps leading alluringly up under the hem of the chemise.

I was sure Alonzo wanted more than this, so I slipped the breast forms into the bra cups. Leaning forward, I shook my shoulders to settle them naturally into place. I had to adjust the bra straps a couple of times to get the desired look.

I then took down what I knew was the 'piece de resistance'. A white wedding dress complete with an 8-foot train at the back. At the front, it was a midi-length skirt, coming to just above mid-thigh.

I chose the white 7-inch heel pumps for my feet. The heels would make my calves pop and make my butt protrude sexily.

A long, dark brown, curly wig and a veil completed my look.

Stepping out from behind the curtain, and with my hips swaying provocatively as I stepped, putting my heel down directly in front of the toe of my trailing foot, I crossed to where Alonzo was waiting.

The cell was crowded, with seven or eight people all standing around. Someone whistled appreciatively. Alonzo had a Cheshire cat sized grin on his face.

Poppers went off, and confetti was thrown.

I whispered sultrily while doing a slow pirouette, "I hope Daddy approves?"

"We all fucking approve!" Bill, the prison guard said, and everyone laughed.

I blushed, but Alonzo took me in his big strong arms, tilted me backward, and kissed me soundly.

"Daddy approves, Princess," he said, between kisses.

Leading me by the hand outside, Alonzo turned, picked me up, and then carried me back into the cell. The gathered people clapped and shuffled out. Bill closed the cell door. He and Stephen hung a blanket and stood guard to give Alonzo and me some privacy.

Running his hands over my forms as if they were natural breasts, Alonzo kissed the corner of my mouth and then gently licked it. I shivered in response.

Alonzo slid his tongue out and touched my teeth with it. I opened my mouth to allow his tongue to snake inside. It found mine, and we exchanged tongue kisses until I saw stars.

I felt so feminine and womanly in Alonzo's big masculine arms. My mind had taken me to a submissive place I had never been before. I was the submissive girl to a dominant man, and it felt weirdly natural.

Alonzo's big hand found my inner thigh and slid slowly up towards my groin. His fingers found my knickers and slipped inside. Not finding anything except smoothness had Alonzo smiling widely as he kissed me.

Searching along my perineum, Alonzo found the head of my cock peeking out of the tape. Removing his fingers long enough to wet them with his mouth, Alonzo circled the eye of my penis and tickled that exquisite spot just below my cock's eye.

I started leaking precum and, despite the tape, tried to go hard.

I groaned my appreciation.

Kissing down my body, Alonzo stroked and tickled my ribs, kissed between my boobs, licked across my stomach and tongued my belly button. Something I have always adored.

I was shaking from lust and anticipation.

Lifting the hem of my wedding dress, Alonzo gently removed my knickers. Lifting and spreading my knees, he kissed the tape covering where my cock and balls would have been, where a woman's vagina should have been. I wanted a vagina very badly at that point!

Pushing my knees back, Alonzo ran his tongue over and around the head of my cock.

I orgasmed. With my dick and balls taped severely out of the way, I didn't 'cum' (shoot fluids), but I had an orgasm.

"Good Princess," Alonzo told me.

I felt a swell of something... something... I don't know? Could have I fallen in love with this man? I just knew that I wanted to please him.

He pushed my legs further back and found my starfish with his tongue. Lightly running his fingers over my sensitive frenulum, Alonzo worked his tongue into my butt. Adding more and more moisture to my ring, Alonzo had me purring and dying to be penetrated.

He changed his tongue for his finger. This first finger slid in easily. My poor ass had been badly abused over the last months. Alonzo added a second, then a third. I revelled in the feeling of being gently filled.

Hooking his fingers up and back, Alonzo found my prostate, my P-spot. My hips jerked, and precum poured from the eye of my cock. Alonzo sucked up every drop.

Slowly rotating his fingers in my hole back and forth, Alonzo soon had me gasping.

"Fuck me, daddy, please," I found myself begging.

Grabbing the front of my wedding dress in his huge hands, Alonzo tore it open. The chemise tore with it.

Standing, Alonzo dropped his prisoner's uniform to the floor. I saw Alonzo naked for the very first time. He was huge! At least 10.5 inches of cock stood rampantly hard in front of me. And it was thick, and it must have easily been 4 -- 5 inches in circumference.

Kneeling over me, he slipped an arm under my hips and lifted my lower body off the bed. Pausing long enough to spit into his palm and smear it on the giant purple head of his dick, Alonzo gently placed it against my rosebud, the entrance to my boy fuck hole.

Moving slowly, Alonzo began to penetrate me. My hips bucked up at him the first time from the exquisite pain caused by his cock popping through my knot and the second time when his beautifully large member began to scrape across my prostate.

Moaning like the cock hungry slut I was, I thrust my boy pussy up at Alonzo's invading part.

His pelvis came to a rest against my ass. All of his gigantic monster was buried deep in my slut hole, and it felt fucking incredible! I had never been so full, and I had never had so much cock resting across my prostate.

Every time my ring clenched uncontrollably down on the cock in it, my P-spot was stimulated, and precum poured from my penis.

I couldn't stand it anymore. My eyes rolled back, and I moaned lustily, "Fuck me, Big Daddy Alonzo. Fuck your princess until she begs you to stop. Fuck my dirt hole, fuck me like I'm your best, and most favourite slut girl in the world."

More nonsense like the above garbled from my lips. I had no idea what I was saying or doing. The feelings and emotions in me were swirling and colliding and exploding. All I knew was that I needed to be pounded and fucked until I had been obliterated.

Still moving slowly and gently, Alonzo began to rock his hips. Every movement scraped my P-spot and sent me further into raptures.

Alonzo was going too slow. I knew he was being gentle because of the rape and abuse I had endured. He was making sure our first lovemaking would be as good for me as it was for him, but I wanted more.

I needed him to dominate me, take me, and own me.

I wrapped my calves around the back of Alonzo's knees. As he slid forward into me, I pulled him with my legs. As he slid back, I moaned and pushed with my calves.

Moaning loudly and more quickly, I began to ride him in reverse, kind of. Pulling with my legs and thrusting my ass up at him as he pushed into me, then letting my hips sag down and relaxing my calves as he pulled out.

I attempted to drive him wild with lust by gripping his shaft with my sphincter as he drove in, then relaxing it as he moved back.

It worked! With an almost savage growl, Alonzo ripped my legs apart and threw them over his back. Getting up on his knees, he bent me back until everything but my shoulders were off the bed and resting on his broad, muscled shoulders.

Moving his hips back until every part of his sensational cock except the very tip of the head was out of me, Alfonzo roared and ripped down into me.

Almost all of his shaft scraped deliciously across my prostate. I squealed like a woman being deflowered and begged him to do it again.

"That's it, Daddy Alonzo. Take your princess. Own her, make her your slut, your bitch, your cock hungry whore. Make me your baby girl princess."

Continuing to roar, Alonzo fucked me as if he would never have sex again. Like he was a man dying of thirst, and I was the only oasis in 1,000 miles. Like I was a succubus he had no choice but to fuck until all of his life's essence had been poured into me.

My moans matched his roars. There wouldn't have been a prisoner, nor a guard, in the cellblock that wouldn't have known someone getting royally fucked!

I was experiencing constant orgasms. They were all still mostly dry, only precum leaked from me.

At the moment I thought Alonzo had fucked me to oblivion, he thrust into me one last time before holding my hips tightly to him.

Squirt after squirt blasted into my man cunt. Alonzo's orgasm was so intense all the muscles in his face and throat locked up. All Alonzo could do was emit strangled gasps as he came again and again into my ass.

His cum exploding across my P-spot sent me into another paroxysm of orgasms.

"Fuck yes, Big Daddy Alonzo!" I screamed. "Fuck, fuck, fucking yes!"

I shuddered to a stop, entirely spent. My legs went limp and fell off of Alonzo's shoulders.

Alonzo sagged down until all of his weight was resting on me. He kissed me gently.

"Good girl, Princess," he murmured to me. "I may not be able to give you the open skies and freedom, but everything else is yours."

"All I need is you, daddy," I told him, and we kissed.

The End.

Epilogue: Now.

True to his word, Alonzo made me his Queen. Word went out to all prisoners and guards that I was not to be touched on the threat of an encounter with Alonzo.

Sampson tried to ignore the edict. He somehow found himself on the wrong side of that door he had threatened Geoffrey with. Alonzo watched with satisfaction as the bull queens serviced him.

Geoffrey was able to procure me male-to-female hormones. He somehow got the money, and permission, to get me a boob job. I, and Alonzo, are now the proud owners of a luscious set of 18 DD tits.

The guards are happy. Alonzo runs the jail with an iron fist. Rapes are down 40%, assaults down 60%. Drug use is almost eradicated. Only weed and ecstasy are permitted.

Because of this, they turn a blind eye to the fact they have a transgender woman in their prisoner population. I wear a baggy prisoner jumpsuit during the daylight hours, so any visiting officials or dignitaries are none the wiser. Once visiting hours are over, I dress in one of the many outfits Alonzo has chosen for me, do my face, and become his 'wife'.

I've taken over the 'Glam Queens', teaching these girls how to do their makeup correctly. How to dress to entice, walk, talk, and how to get their customers so excited they blow in moments so they can move on to the next.

It's the easy availability of these girls that keeps our rape statistics so low. Alonzo pays them a small fee for every 'john' serviced.

Pray, if you get jailed, you get sent to ours.