Prison Bitch Ch. 03

Story Info
Fun in lockdown.
4.8k words
4.73
12.5k
12

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prison Bitch

3.

Dylan was leaning against the rail while one of the new recruits was chatting him up. Riley frowned. The guy was standing too close to Dylan for his liking. On the other hand, what was really getting on his nerves was that Dylan seemed to be enjoying the attention. Riley could only guess the stupid things the guy was whispering into his ear right now.

Dylan was giggling like a chick, letting his head back and exposing his neck. The new guy leaned forward and brush his lips against Dylan's throat.

"Hey, boss." That was Sean, patting his arm and pulling him from his thoughts.

"Hm?" Riley grunted, to show his annoyance.

"Are we doing it or not?"

"What?" Riley turned toward Sean, ready to wring his neck. That new recruit had it bad for Dylan, and Riley didn't like it one bit.

"Are we gonna give that guard what he wants or not? He's asking for too much."

Riley waved. "Just give him what he wants. I want peace around for our next move. Who's that?" He gestured towards the guy holding Dylan's waist and talking into his ear, like they were two newlyweds or something.

"That's Fred. He's new."

"Is he a fag?"

Sean looked surprised. "I don't think so. Why?"

"He's like one hair's breadth away from sucking faces with Dylan."

"He knows the rules. He won't break them." Unlike him, Sean didn't find anything out of the ordinary between those two.

"Good." He was curt on purpose and hoped Sean could take a hint.

Riley hated to admit that it was rubbing him the wrong way to see Dylan so taken away with the new guy. The fuck did that guy have?

***

Fred seemed like a nice guy, Dylan thought as the young man was trying to impress him with his adventures. He could not deny that he felt flattered, since Fred was obviously interested in him.

"So, how is it? You know, bunking with Cobra?" Fred asked and wrapped his arms tightly around his waist.

"Who? Oh, Riley, you mean. He's a good guy, as long as you don't break the rules," Dylan explained.

"I heard he keeps all the guys on a tight leash when it comes to you. What are my chances of getting to know you better?" Fred smiled sweetly. Dylan could go for sweet for a change.

"I have no idea. Sean is the one who decides who fucks me. Riley put him in charge or something. So you may just have to impress Sean." Dylan looked over. Sean was talking to Riley, and the boss was shooting daggers from his eyes. Probably not at him, just like that, in general. Sean must be bringing him some bad news.

"What if I just want to spend more time with you, like this?" Fred rubbed his lips against Dylan's neck.

Dylan laughed. "All you guys want the same thing. Don't pretend you don't want to fuck me."

"Of course I do. But I want to know you better, too. You're gorgeous," Fred whispered.

"Are you gay, Fred?" Dylan asked.

The young man blushed.

"Here's a bit of advice," Dylan started. "Fags are not seen with good eyes around here. Just pretend to be like all the others. If Sean decides you can fuck me, just take your chance and do it. But don't try to make more out of it. I'm serious. You look like such a nice guy that I want to help you out."

The man's face fell. "You don't like me? Not even a bit?"

"I do, but this is not a nice place to be. Ok?" Dylan truly wished the guy all the best, regardless of how Fred saw this pushing away.

He caressed Fred's cheek briefly and walked away. Why did it seem like Riley was following him with eyes filled with anger? It had to be something about business.

***

"So, what did that guy want with you?"

Dylan jolted in surprise. "How was your talk with Sean? You two seemed pretty furious for some reason. All well or not?"

"It was until I saw you making doe eyes with that new guy."

Dylan placed his hands on his hips. "And?" He watched Riley, eyes at half-mast. The man was really pissed.

"I thought you guys were going to start sucking each other's dicks rig there, in the middle of the fucking prison."

Okay. Riley was usually cool and didn't give a damn. Why do angered right now?

"Have you been drinking, Riley? What's with you? Half the block fucks me and you don't bat an eye. Actually, it is under your protection that this happens. One guy talks to me for two minutes, and you act like a jealous husband?" Dylan wanted to get to the bottom of this shit and fast.

Riley snorted. "Jealous? In your dreams."

"You promised I would be treated like a human being. Talking to someone for two minutes without getting fucked made me feel like a human being, unlike all I lived since coming here." Dylan felt himself getting worked up over Riley's attitude.

"All?" Riley started moving slowly towards him.

Dylan backed away. Riley took a strand of blond hair and pushed it behind his ear. "Make sure the guy understands the rules."

"Yeah, I know, I won't suck his dick." Dylan rolled his eyes.

"I think you misunderstood," Riley said lowly. His eyes were hypnotizing, like the sound of his voice. Dylan was starting to get why he was called Cobra.

"What? Should I suck his dick now?" Dylan asked ironically.

"No, sweetheart. No one touches your mouth. That's the rule. This means no kissing either."

"You gotta be kidding me." Dylan laughed. "Why?"

"Because," Riley said softly and pulled Dylan towards him for a kiss.

Dylan placed his hands on Riley's chest to push him away. But this time, Riley not only kept him there, but also deepened the kiss. Dylan could taste his tongue in his mouth and it was making him dizzy. Unconsciously, he grabbed at the other's shirt and began to kiss back desperately.

Riley's lips were rough and demanding. Dylan could feel the short stubble scratching against his skin and wanted more. He whimpered into the kiss. His eyes were hazy when Riley let him breathe.

"Was it good?" Riley's eyes gleamed with mischief.

"Yes," Dylan said softly.

"Then don't forget."

Dylan could not believe Riley was so quick to walk out of their cell. He grabbed the man's arm to stop him. "Are you going to leave me like this?" He pointed at the tent he was pitching.

Riley smiled smugly. "I suppose you know how to jerk off if I got you too fired up."

"You asshole," Dylan cursed. "Just cut the crap already."

"I'm not a fag, sweetie. I won't fuck you." Riley looked so damn sure of himself.

"You're an idiot, Riley." Dylan let go of his arm. "Kissing a guy is the gayest thing of all."

"No shit. I thought ass fucking was."

"Whatever. I don't want to argue with you." Dylan returned to folding his things neatly on the bed. "But you know what? I won't suck your dick, even if you beg me to. I've never seen a bigger cockteaser in my life, and I can guarantee you, I've met plenty.

Riley seemed a bit taken aback. "Ok, babe, see you tonight," he tried to save face and walked away.

***

"Why the hell they put us in lockdown?" Riley murmured while looking at the guard locking their cell with them inside.

"What? Something happened and the big Cobra doesn't know?" Dylan teased.

"Of course I know, don't be stupid. It's just frustrating to be locked like this." Riley punched his pillow for good measure.

"Are you frustrated?" Dylan continued. "You just came back from another conjugal."

Riley didn't need anyone to remind him of that. Lola had been so nasty that they had ended up fighting for the entire weekend. There had been very little fucking and, yeah, he was frustrated. "None of your business," he said morosely.

Strangely enough, Dylan didn't insist.

Riley slumped on his bed and sighed. "What are guys supposed to do during lockdowns?" he asked.

"You can read a book," Dylan suggested.

"Yeah, right," Riley snorted. "Although I have some mags," he said and pulled one from under his mattress.

Dylan didn't have to look to know it was a skin mag. With no further ado, Riley took out his cock and started beating his meat. Dylan could hardly repress the temptation to watch the man going at it.

Riley sensed his discomfort right away.

"What? Go ahead and jerk off too. I'm not going to stop you."

"Unlike you, I don't have any sources of inspiration," Dylan said thinly.

"You could borrow from me." Riley smirked and showed his cellmate the centerfold showing a plump redhead fingering her clit.

The look of disgust on Dylan's face was priceless. Riley could not stop laughing. "You really don't like pussy, don't you?"

Dylan shook his head energetically.

"Are you a misogynistic pig or something?" Riley asked, biting his lip not to laugh.

"No. I have lady friends on the outside, actually more than men. I just don't get it hard for them," Dylan explained.

"Maybe you get along more with women because you're one," Riley said philosophically.

It was a bit too much, even for Dylan. He placed himself in front of Riley and dropped his pants. He grabbed his dick and flaunted it. "Do I look like a woman now?"

Riley was surprised to see Dylan so upfront about it. For some reason, his eyes remained glued to the other guy's cock for a while. "Nice dick," he eventually said.

"Thanks," Dylan said shortly and started to pull up his pants.

"Wait," Riley came up with an idea. "How about we jerk off together?"

"It won't work. I'm not going to watch tits and pussies with you," Dylan argued.

"I have another thing in mind," Riley explained. "I've seen you how you look at my cock even when I just take a piss. You can jerk me off and do yourself in the same time. What do you say?"

Dylan stared at him like he couldn't believe his words. By how he licked his lips, it looked like he could not pass on such an opportunity.

"Alright," he said and sat on the bed, as Riley made room for him between his legs.

Dylan's deft fingers wrapped around the meaty shaft and Riley grunted. "Too rough?" Dylan asked.

"No, just keep doing it like this," Riley ordered shortly and turned to his mag.

Dylan loved how great Riley's cock felt in his hand. The guy was hard as a rock, and Dylan let his mind wander at how it would feel to get hammered by that tool. Quickly, he grabbed his own shaft and started pumping it. It had been a while since he had touched himself. He was pretty sure he was going to spill soon.

Riley moved a bit, to make sure Dylan could have a solid grip on him. He was doing a fine job, working his cock vigorously. It was, without a doubt, a man's touch and Riley found it surprisingly arousing.

What was even more arousing was the look on Dylan's face as the blond was pumping his own cock with his eyes half-closed. What could he be thinking? Riley wondered. He forgot about the girls showing off their goods on the page to revel in the sight before him. Dylan had so beautiful lips that Riley wanted nothing but to kiss them until they became swollen and red.

Leaving all caution aside, he threw the mag on the floor and grabbed Dylan, forcing him into a kiss. Dylan tensed for a fraction of a second, but then allowed Riley to kiss him, while he continued to work both their cocks. He came first, his ecstasy muffled by Riley's mouth, and then he felt hot liquid pouring over his other hand, as Riley came, too.

Slowly, he let go. "Riley, that was..." he whispered but Riley covered his mouth with one hand.

He was smart enough to understand the message. He got up and washed his hands in the sink. He had no idea why he felt so rejected. Yes, he was attracted to the guy, and yes, he constantly dreamed about getting so intimate with him. But getting what he truly want was so out of sight that such episodes were only pouring salt on the wound.

Riley came from behind and pressed him against the sink. His rough lips traveled on his neck, featherlike.

"Riley, please, don't," Dylan begged.

"Why? You want this," Riley cooed, letting his hands slide across Dylan's waist.

"Actually, I don't," Dylan said determinedly.

"You don't?" Riley seemed surprised and backed away. "And you say you're not a woman. Only they have complicated minds like yours."

Dylan felt like he needed to come clean. "Riley, I like you," he confessed, while grabbing the edge of the sink with his hands. "It's strange, because I haven't liked anyone in a long time. The problem is you're not gay. You're not even bi. Hell, you're not even like the guys around who do it because it's convenient. Do I want you to fuck me? Do I want to suck your cock? Hell, yeah. But it's really nothing for me in this. You asked why I like talking to Fred. That's because he at least pretends that he likes me. With you, it's always a game. With you, I never know where I stand. That's it, I'm through. Keep your dick for Lola. I don't want it."

The hands returned on his waist, this time stronger, harder. Within a blink of an eye, he was grabbed and thrown on the bottom bunk, with his ass up.

"Riley, what the fuck?" He tried to get up, but he was pushed down, and his voice became muffled as his head was pressed into the pillow.

He heard the man pulling down his pants again.

"Riley, don't." He tried to move. "You're not a fag!" he yelled at the man.

"That I'm not," Riley said darkly. "But you, I'll fuck. Because you're nasty, just like a woman. And there is no way to shut you up besides a long thick cock up your ass. Now, get ready, 'cause I'm going in dry."

"Riley, please." Dylan squirmed. "I promise I'll behave."

The tremble in the slender body made Riley stop briefly. "Alright. Get up, lube your ass and get back here. I'm not going to break your ass, although I have a mind to teach you a lesson. Now, go." He patted Dylan on the back.

Dylan rose quickly and did as told, while Riley watched him impatiently. He was grabbed hard by one arm and forced to kneel in front of the bed.

"Fuck, you're tight, there's no joke about it." Riley probed him briefly with his fingers. "Well, I guess that's a porn star for you," he said matter-of-factly. "Now, turn a bit and take me in your mouth. I want to see what a great cocksucker you are."

Without looking up, Dylan turned and engulfed Riley's proud member in moist heat. Riley cursed affectionately. "Damn, that's a wicked tongue there," he commented and his hands rested on the blond head, not pushing, not forcing, but keeping it steady so he could push inside a little.

No gag reflex, he noted with satisfaction.

"There is too much time between conjugal visits, and Lola is a bitch most of the time. Your holes will do, sweetie," he added. "No, back on all fours, I don't want to cum in your mouth just yet. But your talent is duly noted."

He pushed inside Dylan's tight hole and grunted. He had no intention to hurt the guy, and frankly he had thought he was going to just do it quickly, give the blond some satisfaction, and be done with it. But Dylan's ass felt good and he fell into a known rhythm, which he knew Lola and the women he had been with enjoyed. This guy who behaved just like one of the females he had been with, might just as well enjoy it, while they were going at it.

Just of pure curiosity, he let his right hand to travel and reach between the other's legs. Dylan was trying hard not even to breathe too much. Riley felt strange satisfaction as he noticed the guy's tool was hard like a rock.

"The guys say you're always limp when they fuck you. I thought the bottom was supposed to be limp, like that," he teased while starting to pump the hard dick.

"You know shit about gay sex," Dylan uttered through clenched teeth.

Riley laughed. "Fuck, that's good. It's like I'm fucking your dick from the inside."

Dylan bit the pillow, trying hard to suppress his moans of pleasure. Riley was too damn good, going slowly, hitting hard only when needed, and nailing Dylan like he hadn't been nailed in a long, long time. The guys fucking him in prison cared only about quick release, and he had made a promise to himself to avoid getting hard when forced into that kind of act. With Riley, it didn't work; the fact that he liked the smug bastard didn't help. It didn't fucking help at all.

His breath quickened. He could no longer keep it in, so he came with a muffled cry. Riley slowed down and his hand moved away.

"Your jizz is all over my hand. You really came while I fucked you," Riley commented with satisfaction. "I'm curious how many times I can make you cum until I'm done with your ass. When you'll walk here with a belly filled with my cream, the guys will think I knocked you up," he joked, while speeding up, without giving Dylan too much room to rest.

"It will be worse for you," Dylan breathed out, between the grunts of pleasure he could not stop with each strong and deep push from Riley. "You'll lose face."

"Yeah, right, because it's not like everyone does it," Riley snorted. "I'll just be another guy added to the long string of men who fucked you."

For some reason, that stung. Dylan closed his eyes, frowning to prevent the moisture from flowing again. He let himself limp. Riley was going to end at some point, just like all the others.

Riley sensed the change and slowed down again. "Too hard for you?" he asked gently.

Dylan remained silent and his head was made to turn so briskly his neck made a strange sound.

"Come on," Riley groaned in frustration, seeing the tears in cat like eyes. "You and Lola really want me to cut my dick and be done with it."

Riley withdrew with a small wince and then turned Dylan to place him on the bottom bed. He slid down next to him and wiped his tears with his thumb. "So, it's alright if half the block fucks you, but not if it's me?" Riley asked bitterly.

Dylan turned slightly to face him. "Be honest, Riley. Do you really want to fuck me? You're straight."

"Yeah, I do want to fuck you. My hard cock was in your ass until seconds ago. How is not that proof enough that I want you?"

"But..."

"No buts," Riley warned, placing a calloused finger on Dylan's mouth. "Now, tell me, because I don't want to be the only case in history dying of blue balls, what would you like to let me fuck you?"

Dylan's eyes widened.

"If you were a woman, some dinner and some blings, shoes, or whatever would do, but, since you pointed out so vehemently, you are no woman. So, what will it be?"

"Just... Treat me like a human being," Dylan said softly.

"I'm afraid you'll have to be more specific than that," Riley replied without an ounce of irony.

"Let me talk to people like Fred. Let me have a bit of freedom of my own. Allow me to talk back without putting me down because I'm a whore."

Riley sighed. "First, I don't want you talking to Fred. The guy wants nothing but to get into your pants."

"And doesn't everyone?" Dylan snorted.

"No, this guy wants to have you. Really have you. I saw how he looked at you. Like you were the fucking cake in a soup shop."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"God, you're so like a woman," Riley groaned. "Alright, you're fucking sexy. I never thought a guy could be sexy, but you are. You can make heads turn, and there won't be just the women watching. You're gorgeous, ok? That's why you got fucked so hard from the first day you got here. Even this stupid lot gets it hard for a person who is good looking. Of course, they rape, because that's the only way they know. Fred doesn't want to rape you. He's a smooth talker. He wants you on your knees, to fill your mouth with cock, and when he cums and you swallow, you to be the one to say 'thanks'. I know his type," Riley said with disgust.

"Well, that still means that he would treat me better than anyone else."

Riley's face darkened. "Oh, yeah? You keep on forgetting who's protecting your ass and it's not Fred, sweetie."

Dylan gulped. The man was pissed now. He touched him gently. "Riley, why are we having this conversation? You know you can fuck me. Just like the others. It won't change a thing. I lied, ok?"

Riley humphed annoyed. "I won't fuck you like the others. I'll fuck you like me, Riley O'Connor. And no woman of mine will say she'll do it without liking it."

12