Prison Bitch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Riley, you make no sense. Just earlier, you said--" Dylan's words were muffled by a kiss.

Riley got on top with ease, making room for himself between the guy's legs. "Let's make this clear. No, you're not allowed to talk to Fred because it pisses me off. I won't let you have a bit of freedom, because I don't know what that means, but I know I don't like it. As for talking back? You talk back all the time, you're almost as good as Lola in this department."

"Stop comparing me to your woman," Dylan complained.

"See?" Riley pushed inside with a small grunt of satisfaction at the amazing heat gripping his cock. "You're talking back right now. And what am I doing? I let you talk. Although I very much want to shut you up, right now, because I need to empty my balls in you."

Their lips crushed together, and Dylan moaned.

"Do you like it?" Riley whispered between kisses.

"Yeah," Dylan admitted simply.

"It would not be for nothing," Riley promised. "After lockdown, provided that you will still be able to walk, you'll walk out of here like my official woman."

Dylan made such a face that Riley had to smile.

"Yeah, sweetie. There will be no more cock servicing for you. Expect mine, of course. Deal?"

Dylan nodded slowly.

"Good, now enjoy yourself or I'll fucking bite you until you scream."

Dylan moved with Riley this time, helping increase the friction between them.

"Is this how you were doing it, in those movies? Did you move like this?" Riley whispered softly, placing small kisses on Dylan's long neck.

"No. Gay porn is not that different from straight porn. The guys are taught to fuck hard and fast. There's no room for... stuff like this."

"So, it's like love making, right?" Riley asked, and Dylan closed his eyes tightly.

"I think," he said shortly.

"Good, because your body deserves it. You deserve to be fucked like this." Riley covered his lips and continued to penetrate him slowly, making Dylan arch against him.

Dylan sneaked one hand between them so he could jerk off. As he came for the second time, Riley took the cue and began to speed up.

"Just let me a little," he begged and Dylan nodded, letting his body to enjoy the aftermath, while Riley was pounding him hard this time.

As Riley came deep inside, Dylan rested his hands on the man's sweaty shoulders and the other let his forehead touch his while breathing heavily.

"That was kind of great, Dylan," Riley said softly.

It was the first time when Riley was calling him by his name, and not 'sweetie' or any other endearing term the man used to address him.

"It's alright," the ex-porn star found himself in a talkative mood. "Once you're out of here, you'll forget all about it. All the guys do. So this feels great because we're locked up, with no other means to entertain ourselves."

"You're getting really philosophical after cumming twice, aren't you?" Riley slid to one side. "Actually, if I think about it, sex is my favorite pastime on the outside, too. Although I have clubs, money, everything. Yeap, it's still sex I like best."

"With women," Dylan concluded, wincing at the slight discomfort in his backside.

"Yeah," Riley admitted. "And here, with you."

He stood and went straight to the sink, to wash himself. Dylan rose with a bit shaky legs.

"Stay there," Riley said without turning. "I'm not joking when I say I like fucking. Don't you think that was all for tonight."

"Really?" Dylan said a bit surprised.

"Yeah, really. Lola is keeping me at arm's length, 'cause I don't want to put a ring on her little finger," Riley confessed.

"And why don't you?"

Riley shrugged. "I don't know. I don't like the idea to be tied down."

"Are you seeing other women, besides her?"

"No, it's not in my blood to be a two timer," Riley said, while washing and wiping his cock.

"Except for now," Dylan pointed out.

Riley smiled as he lay down on the bed next to the blond. "This doesn't count, right? You said it yourself."

"I guess." Dylan tried not to look affronted.

"What?" Riley asked annoyed. "Don't act up, now that you know how much I'm after your ass."

"And why would it matter what I do? And I'm not doing anything!" Dylan said exasperatedly.

"You're pouting. Your bottom lip." Riley touched him. "You're getting what you want, don't you? You said it clearly that you want me."

"Yes, but..." Dylan hesitated. "You're right, I'm just acting up. I don't know why."

Riley nuzzled his cheek. "Your skin is so smooth. You're smooth everywhere." He traced a line with his finger across Dylan's neck down on his chest, and further on the taut abdomen.

"I like keeping myself like this."

Riley chuckled softly. "Maybe if you grew a beard and some body hair, the guys would leave you alone."

"Seriously?" Dylan asked ironically.

"No, I guess not. Your ass will still be tight, and you'll still be giving great head. I doubt that'll help. But this," he continued to caress Dylan's naked body, "this helps."

"What exactly?" Dylan asked, a bit miffed.

"It helps me getting it hard for you. A pair of nice tits is all that's missing."

"I'm not a woman, ok?" Dylan turned his head.

Riley pinched one of his rosy nipples and he yelped.

"What the hell, man?" he frowned, grabbing his chest and rubbing his nipple to get rid of the nasty sensation.

"Just testing you. You're so easy. And you can say what you want, you're more like a woman than you think. Trust me, I've been with plenty."

Dylan rolled his eyes. "What's that supposed to mean? That I should start burping and making fart jokes? Would that make me one of the guys?"

"Don't you dare." Riley looked at him, a bit disconcerted. "I like you how you are."

"You do?" Dylan's tone softened.

"Yeah, don't change anything. Look, I'm straight, but I'm also an honest guy. I like fucking you. I like your mouth on my cock, and it looks like I can cum as hard as I usually do when I'm with a woman. Show me any guy I like, my boner will die. But, with you, it has been hard keeping it down almost from the start."

Dylan was surprised at the sudden confession.

"For real?" he had a hard time believing it.

"Yeah. It's like you're asking for it. I don't mean it about the others. You've been asking for it from me. So be satisfied. You won. You have big bad Riley forgetting about big tits for a while. That must mean something."

Dylan opened his mouth and closed it several times.

"Stop gaping like a fish. I washed my cock. Now get down there and work on it. I really want to enjoy your sexy mouth."

"Do you think my mouth is sexy?" Dylan asked sheepishly.

"Gosh, just shut up already, or I'm going to make you shut up," Riley groaned.

"How?" Dylan teased.

"How? With my cock, of course. I doubt you can speak with your mouth full." Riley glared hard at his bed partner.

tbc

12