Prison Bitch Ch. 04

Story Info
Dylan earns his place.
3.1k words
4.81
7.1k
11

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley held Dylan's head and pumped inside his mouth. The blond really had a way of holding those plump lips of his perfectly wrapped around Riley's cock, and they felt as good as a fucking pussy. Yeah, Dylan was fucking right, his ass being on a different level and shit, because Riley had had it just a little earlier, but now he was starting to get why it must have been easy for this feisty blond to get the Best Oral Performer prize.

"Fuck, you mouth feels like a pussy," he praised and hiked his hips off the bunk bed to push more into Dylan's mouth.

The green eyes glared at him, and Riley half-expected the obnoxious little fucker to move his lips away as punishment. Instead, Dylan just added more tongue, pushing it out and reaching the balls when he went all the way.

"Wow, baby," Riley drawled and grinned. "That's how you want to do me?"

There was another kind of challenge in Dylan's eyes. Riley liked it. He liked bitches with attitude, and Dylan was one. And boy, was Riley glad that the Niners hadn't managed to break him completely. He had to be careful around this beautiful bitch. Women tended to mess with his head, and because of them, he tended to do stupid things. He pushed Dylan's head into his crotch with more strength, making the bitch moan around his cock. The little fucker liked it a bit rough, go figure.

Riley caressed his cheek and then slapped it gently. Dylan moaned louder. Oh, fuck, he was kinky, too. So Riley grabbed a hold of Dylan's hair at the back of his head and pulled his head away. Dylan stared at him with his mouth slack, his eyes gone, and breathing hard.

"Tongue out," Riley ordered.

Dylan obeyed.

"Yeah, suck my cock like this now. Make sure to lick my balls while at it."

Without being told twice, Dylan delved in. Fuck, Riley was starting to go all crazy about that mouth. It was hot and tight on his cock, and his obedient tongue was lapping at Riley's coconuts like they were fucking ice cream.

"Alright, go sit over there, on your knees," Riley said roughly and pointed at the middle of the cell.

Dylan scrambled to his feet and hurried to submit. He remained there, head tilted back, tongue lolling out, his fists resting on his knees, and trembling with anticipation. Fuck, the guy was sex on a stick, Riley thought. He got to his feet, too, cock in hand, pumping it hard.

He rested his other hand on Dylan's forehead, adjusting his position for shooting. The guy's eyelashes fluttered and he closed his eyes, as Riley began shooting all over him. Soon, there was cum on his forehead, in his hair, over his closed eyelids, on his nose, and very little in his mouth. To correct that, Riley wrung his cock dry of its last drops directly above Dylan's tongue. The blond began to play with them, rolling the cum he found in his mouth.

"Yeah, baby, like this," Riley cooed. "How is it?"

Dylan closed his mouth and swallowed. As he opened his eyes, too, there was cum hanging from his eyelids. "You know you taste fucking great, Riley. I bet your women always tell you that."

Riley laughed and flicked Dylan's nose playfully. "I want to know what this woman says."

"Oh, fuck you," Dylan protested.

"Fuck me? Nice joke, kiddo. You're the one getting fucked. Come straddle my crotch. I want you to earn your keep."

Dylan grinned and wiped the cum from his eyes. "You just came, Riley."

"And I have great rebound. You'll see."

"Alright, cannot argue. But what is this about me earning my keep? I thought I was your woman, your princess and shit."

"Princess, huh?" Riley grabbed Dylan by the scruff of his neck, as they were both standing now. "Where do you get these ideas? I never treat women like princesses and all that. I like putting my cock in them too damn much."

"Too bad. I thought you were a gentleman," Dylan said with a knowing grin.

"Where the fuck did you hear that?"

"Sean tells everyone. Cobra wants us to behave like gentlemen, because that's what he is. Yeah, this is what he says."

"Damn Sean. Fuck, that reminds me. I'll have to break it to the boys that you're mine alone now."

"Do you mean that I earned my position?" Dylan came closer.

Riley pushed his face away and chuckled. "Damn, you stink of spunk. My little cum dumpster princess."

Dylan didn't seem to take it to heart, because he sauntered toward the sink and began washing his face. "Should I brush my teeth, too? Or you don't mind kissing your woman's mouth if it's your jizz?"

Riley smirked. That was one guy full of spunk. He eyed the curve of that plump ass while Dylan got busy at the sink. "Wash that filthy mouth. Not because I jizzed in it, but because you love talking smack too much."

Dylan obeyed but he kept stealing glances over his shoulder at Riley. Fuck, if only Lola looked at him like that once in a blue moon. But she only cared about being fussy and a total bitch these days. Dylan looked at him like he owed Riley everything. Yeah, a little bit of gratitude wasn't a bad thing to have. Riley kind of liked it, and he wanted to see more of it.

***

Dylan moved to straddle Riley's thighs, as the man had ordered earlier. Now, that was a good boss to have for a change. He didn't even dare to think about the things he had gone through before. A thoughtless, airheaded bitch, that was what he had been when he had set foot in this place. Now, being under Riley's thumb was fucking great. And boy, the guy had a cock to die for.

The anxiety from before was slowly pouring out of him. Riley had promised him to turn him into his official prison bitch. Even if he laughed about it, he was kind of a gentleman, too. For the first time in a long time, Dylan could look up to the next morning. Before, it had been nothing but dread.

"Thinking of that guy, Fred?" Riley asked him in a rough voice while holding his hips.

Dylan grinned. "Jealous?"

"Pfft, I don't get jealous. Told ya." Riley's signature devilish grin crept up his lips again.

Maybe he was saying so, but Dylan thought otherwise. Riley was a man of means, someone who had come to money from nothing, or that was what the tabloids said about him. That meant that he wouldn't take kindly to anyone who tried to steal something from him. He was possessive, and Dylan liked that about him. They couldn't have been more different. Dylan's family had been reasonably wealthy, but unreasonably rigid when it came to him liking to take it up the ass. Full of himself, he had turned his back on them, gotten high and ended up doing porn to get by. And then in jail. Boy, that had been a wakeup call.

Now, he was making nice for the meanest guy on the block, and despite what he had learned so far about prison, he had gotten himself a pretty sweet deal for a change.

"Will you kiss me like you kiss your women?" he asked and helped Riley slid his new erection inside his ass.

Riley pulled him close and rubbed his lips hard against Dylan's mouth, forcing it open. That kind of thing made Dylan weak to the knees. Before, he had known only brutality, being slapped, kicked, pushed around by the Niners and their boss. James, the head asshole, especially liked to humiliate and hurt him. There had never been anything close to kissing, let alone this kind of power that Riley had over him by bringing their mouths together.

This man knew what he wanted. He was a charmer, too, and he liked using his force but not to dominate like a tyrant. He used it to make his partner understand that he was in good hands, protected.

Or maybe Dylan was reading too much into everything because he was an emotionally-starved bitch. Riley kissed him deeper, pushing his tongue in and then promptly slapped Dylan's ass. "Get to work, girl," he teased.

And he knew Dylan wasn't into being called a woman or a girl. He was starting to think Riley just liked riling him up, to see what he would do. "Girl, huh? Would a girl give you a hard screw like this?" He squeezed his ass muscles and pulled up, making Riley grin and bite his lower lip. "How do you like it? Does your woman do it like this?"

"You make me want to put you two up to compete against each other," Riley said and slapped his ass again.

Dylan felt the sting, but it only made him hotter for it. Had the Niners' leader turned him into a bitch gagging for punishment, too? But no, Riley just spanked him playfully, like he had a beef with him, but a minor one, the kind that made his cock hard.

Dylan narrowed his eyes. "You enjoy this, don't you? Provoking me to say stupid shit."

"Aren't you the one wanting to be allowed to speak freely? Do more of that, sweetie." Riley smirked and smacked Dylan's ass once more.

"Keep that up and I'll ruin you for Lola and your conjugals." Dylan glared for good measure, but his ass was twitching, not because he was ordering it to do it, but because he liked Riley spanking him.

"Put your money where, hmm, you ass is," Riley challenged him some more. "Come on, sweetie, ride my cock. Do it like the pro you are."

Dylan had to admit that Riley was bent on bringing the best and worst in him. He wrapped his hands around Riley's throat and began bouncing his ass up and down. Riley grunted and tightened his neck muscles to fight back the slight choke.

"How do you like this?" Dylan challenged. "Oh, fuck, daddy." His eyes were rolling in his head from all the pleasure building.

"Daddy?" Riley squeezed out the word. "I'm not that old."

"Yeah, but you care for my ass," Dylan breathed out and continued to ride his owner. "Daddy."

Riley's eyes flashed. Maybe he liked being called that for some reason. Dylan licked his lips and played with his tongue, the blue eyes set on him like fire. His hips were moving with more and more speed, until Riley grabbed him by the throat and made their mouths meet again. He held Dylan down on his cock and blew in his ass.

Damn, the man had spunk to feed an army of cum-hungry whores. Dylan loved that he was getting all of that inside him. Riley continued to kiss him even after his cock began to soften.

"Good work, sweetie," Riley praised him and slid out of him.

Dylan lay on one side while Riley went to the sink and washed his cock. He watched him, his own cock twitching. Fuck, having proper sex with the right man was fucking everything. As experienced as he was, Dylan hadn't had much of that in his life. Only scumbags.

Riley came back but didn't lie on the bed, although there was plenty of room. He leaned against the top bunk and looked at him, with that intense blue gaze of him.

"Do you want me to get to my bed?" Dylan asked.

Riley shook his head. He had a lopsided grin that Dylan had no idea what to make of.

"You'll sleep with my cock in your mouth."

Dylan laughed. "Wow. You know, it might get all wrinkly."

"I don't mind. I want you to drink some more milk from daddy."

Dylan's eyes grew wide. "Oh, you fucker. So you liked it, after all."

Riley stretched. "Lola used to call me that when she wanted to buy some expensive shit. She got all pouty, begging on her knees. And she sucked me off for good measure until my balls were dry."

"Used to? Not anymore?"

Riley shrugged. "Gave the gal as much as she can spend. She wants other stuff now."

"Like a ring," Dylan recalled.

"Yeah." Riley moved to lie by his side. He stretched one arm and gestured for Dylan to rest his head on his shoulder. "And that's so not going to happen."

"Why?" Dylan caressed Riley, moving his fingers through the coarse dark hair on the manly chest. "Don't tell me that you want your wife to be some high-class debutante with perfect pedigree. You know, the kind that'll want picket fences and all that."

"Nah. I don't like fussy bitches. And I'm not going to reform for some woman's sake. I just don't see myself married. My folks had one shitty marriage. I just don't want one."

"Not all marriages are like that."

"Maybe." Riley didn't add anything.

Dylan decided he shouldn't talk anymore, either. Riley seemed lost in thought, probably recalling a shitty childhood. Dylan had had a good childhood, but a shitty coming of age. In life, you couldn't be sure of anything.

"What's with all the questions about that?" Riley suddenly asked. "Don't tell me you want a ring, too."

Dylan laughed. "Yeah, right. Maybe a cock ring."

"Hmm, is that something I could use to discipline you?" Riley asked.

"I don't think you could cage me if you tried," Dylan teased back.

"Is that a challenge?" Riley ruffled his hair. "Don't give me any reason to bring your ass back in line, is all I'm saying. Otherwise, you're free to do whatever you want."

"That's very vague, Riley."

"Deal with it. I love keeping you on your toes." The man kissed Dylan's head. "Now go to sleep. As soon as we're out of lockdown, everyone's going to know you're taken."

"Thank you, Riley," Dylan said softly.

***

Riley stared at nothing, without being able to fall asleep. Yeah, Lola was starting to get aggravating with her pretentions to become his missus. If anything, Riley disliked a clingy bitch. Or a too demanding one. She was like a dog with a bone. And all that bickering didn't lead to any fucking, and that had gotten him frustrated. While here, by his side, he had a nice little bitch, ready to lift his tail and get fucked, each time Riley wanted.

Nothing said Dylan wouldn't become an annoying ass, too, given time, but for now, Riley had to admit that fucking that plump ass had felt a lot better than the last 10 fucks he had given Lola. Dylan liked to challenge him, too, but for now, he didn't want stupid, impossible things. So yeah, his folks' marriage had been shit, and that didn't mean his would also be shit, but if it was with Lola...

Nah, she was a bitch through and through. Knowing to play her hand to get what she wanted, but a total shrew when she didn't succeed. She must have thought him to be soft since she could spend so much cash and impress her bird-brained girlfriend with the latest purse or shoes. But cash was one thing. Riley liked being generous with the right people. Only chicks were allowed to think they could take him for a schmuck when it came to money. Anyone who had tried doing business with him had learned the hard way that he wasn't playing.

He would have to cut ties with Lola. Fucking her had been fun, but if she was trying to wear him down with her insistence, she had to go. There was no way he would give her what she wanted, and she didn't want to give him what he wanted. And he didn't even want much. Just some nice blowjobs, pussy and ass. She was probably giving some of that to some shithead on the outside.

Riley frowned. He needed to find out what that woman was doing while he wasn't around to keep her on a leash.

He smiled, satisfied with his decision. If he found out Lola was two-timing him, he'd have enough reason to put a figurative boot in her fat ass. And she was starting to get a bit sloppy with her appearance, too. Her tits were sagging, and her ass was getting too fat.

Dylan's ass, on the other hand... oh, fuck, he was comparing them. Truth was Dylan had a nice ass on him for a dude. Yeah, fucking him from behind had been freaking fun. And the guy could take a hard thumping. Riley felt his cock getting hard just remembering that. Lola not giving him any had turned him into this.

He turned his head toward Dylan, who was soundly asleep. "Hey, sweetie," he called out.

Dylan murmured something and turned his back to him. Well, now that was a bad move on his part, because that way, he pushed his plump tushie directly into Riley's side.

Riley rolled on the side and felt Dylan's ass. There was still plenty of his cum inside from earlier. Well, since the guy was sleeping so soundly, there was no need to wake him up. Moving silently, Riley aligned his cock with the cum-oozing hole and began pushing slowly. Dylan grumbled something, but he didn't wake up.

It was a challenge, but Riley was too hard to think twice. Wrapping one arm around Dylan's waist, he pulled him on his cock. Damn, that ass felt nice. Riley could only do this much not to start pushing hard and fast.

Dylan suddenly turned his head, his eyes wide open. "Riley, what--"

"Hush, sweetie, just need to fuck you."

"Oh, okay, want me on all fours or--"

"You can go back to sleep. I'll just do my thing over here."

The sleepy cat-like eyes blinked a few times. "I have a hot rod in my ass. Do you think you could sleep like that?"

"You could try," Riley pointed out. "Are you really awake?"

"Yeah. How do you want me?"

What a nice bed partner. Not fussing, not yelling, not calling Riley a selfish prick.

"You can just lie like this."

"Can I jerk off?"

"Yeah, sure. Fuck, your ass feels nice."

"Have at it, then. Your cock feels great, too, Riley."

"Good, 'cause I have plenty of it. All for you."

"And Lola," Dylan said with a sigh.

Ah, well, they'd see about that.

tbc

AN: Thank you for reading the story, for the faves, and commenting. I just want to remind everyone that this story will progress from a rough situation to romance and love. That doesn't mean that there won't be spicy sex, quite the other way around. Thanks for sticking with me.