Prison Bitch Ch. 13

Story Info
Riley gets out.
3.5k words
4.65
3.9k
6

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The days came and went easier after the visit he got from Dylan. He had something to look forward to, not that he didn't want to be out already and take care of business as usual, but this came as a cherry on top. He didn't mind to lie in waiting, while Cashel worked his magic.

"O'Connor, you have a visitor."

The guard stood outside the door, but he had opened it without knocking, 'cause asshole privileges. Riley straightened up. "Who?"

"Your lady," the guard said with a sneer. "Got some wonder cock in your pants that she can't stay away? You two had a conjugal like last week or so."

Riley pursed his lips. He somehow doubted that it was Dylan again, putting on women's clothes and getting past the guards. That meant that it was really Lola who was paying him a visit.

As usual, he didn't comment either way. He got up from his bed and followed the guard outside.

***

Lola was leaning back into her chair, arms crossed, boobs sagging over them, and looking pissed. "Who the fuck is she?" Her voice had turned into a hiss, and she was giving him a death glare. He wasn't impressed.

"Who're you talking about?"

"That... floozy who paid you a conjugal visit last week," she said through her teeth. "Yeah, guess what? I found out. You fucking two-timing bastard."

Riley grinned and rubbed his chin. She was livid, and he was fucking enjoying it, although he needed to calm her down. "Weren't you busy with a wedding or something?"

She pursed her lips hard and looked to one side, chin up, just to prove him how hurt she felt inside. It wasn't that much of a convincing act.

"Do you want to call it off?" Riley asked slowly, trying to sound chastised at having been caught red-handed.

The war-painted face turned to him, eyes swimming in tears. "How could you, Riley? I thought I was the only woman in your life."

"You are the only woman in my life." He didn't have to lie. It was actually true. And soon, she'd be booted out, as she deserved. If there was a lying bastard there, it was her.

"Like I could believe you." She pouted, and Riley couldn't stop thinking for a moment how she must have wrapped those red lips around the warden's cock, sucking him dry. The conjured image in his head didn't anger him; it just left him with a slightly bitter taste of disappointment.

"She's just an old acquaintance. We just talked," Riley eventually said. There was little left, Cashel said, and they would all get their just deserts. It didn't help to make Lola mad and turn her into some wild card.

"She dressed up like me? Had her hair done like me? That skinny bitch." Lola trembled and shed another tear.

"How do you know how she looks like?"

Lola reached into her purse and slammed a photo on the table. Riley could tell that Dylan must have been caught by the security cameras on his way to visit him. They had been so close to getting caught. Cashel should have played safer. Their only salvation was that Dylan pulled a very convincing drag. If he hadn't known any better, he would have taken the guy in the picture for a gal, and a pretty attractive one. Clearly more attractive than Lola. That had to be a sore point.

"Well, what do you have to say for yourself?" she asked, still shivering in anger.

"Maybe I have a type," Riley replied calmly. "I didn't fuck her, love. She just learned about me being in jail and all, and she wanted to see me."

"Why didn't she just pay you a visit like anyone else? Did she have to pretend she was me and ask for a fucking conjugal?" Her voice raised over the din of the other conversations in the room.

Riley leaned over the table and grabbed her elbow. "She's been like a sister to me for a long time, back when we were at the orphanage."

That seemed to mollify Lola a bit. "But why didn't she come to you the normal way?"

"Let's say that she's not in that good terms with the law. And we had a lot to catch up. I promise you. We did nothing else but talk."

Finally, she appeared to let herself convinced. She let her guard down slowly and linked her hand with Riley's. "I won't call off the wedding, now that I know the truth. But I would've done in a heartbeat, just so you know," she warned him.

Riley caressed the inside of her palm. "I wouldn't do a thing like that to you. How did you get this photo?" he asked, pointing at the picture on the table.

"I'm keeping an eye out for you, Riley. And your warden proved quite helpful."

That was bold of her, to mention the man she was sucking off on the down low. But Riley kept a steady face and looked at her, feigning surprise. "I had no idea the guy was that interested in me."

"I went to see him," Lola said and straightened up to make her boobs move forward and entice him, as usual.

He pretended to stare at them for a moment, just to let her know that she still had him in her clutches.

"He's a hard cookie, you know? But I pleaded with him, told him you're not a bad guy, and that I would like to have my man back, without the usual scars left by prison on good men."

Oh, what a bunch of bullshit. He stared at her, a bit impressed. She took it as a compliment and smiled back.

"Have you seen him often?" he asked.

That seemed to sober her up. "Twice," she replied. "Or maybe it was three times? I don't remember exactly. But I think I arranged for you to have a guardian angel in this place, instead of, you know, only guards."

If that was how guardian angels looked like, Riley could very well do without one. Well, it was good to know that she didn't deny knowing the guy. That meant she was bold, and bold people often tended to be stupid.

The rest of the visit, he encouraged her to talk about the wedding arrangements, while he half-listened and pondered over the new info in his head.

***

"I'm about to honor your request, sir," Riley said during his next visit to the warden. "Can I ask for a favor?" Cashel had come up with the idea, and they had both decided that it was the best course of action. They worked awesome as a team; the only thing Riley found annoying was that whenever he tried to ask about Dylan and how he was, his best friend preferred to change the subject. Sure, he was right to think that they shouldn't jeopardize their plan by talking more than they should about certain matters, but he was still annoyed with it.

"A favor," the warden said slowly.

"My gal wants us to get married as soon as I'm out, and it feels like that day is getting further and further away from me. Can I get out earlier? I've been on nothing but my best behavior."

"Earlier? It's not like I decide. It's a judge's calling." The cold eyes examined him slowly.

"And your recommendation could tip the balance," Riley pointed out. "Lola can barely wait to wear my ring. Everything I have will become hers."

Had that been a little too on the nose? Riley held his breath for a moment, but the greed he had observed in the other glinted in his eyes. Sure, he'd sell that club and send the proceeds to the so-called charity of the warden's choice, but how about taking him to the cleaners through Lola, who could get everything after a well-timed divorce?

It looked like the thought appealed to the warden. "I'll see what I can do. She's a good woman," he added after a short pause.

"She told me she came to see you on my behalf. Yeah, she's a good woman," Riley said.

A short look of triumph lit up the cold eyes but died immediately. Riley didn't want to push his luck. He'd sacrifice Angel Wish, but it was for a good cause. And he wasn't as sentimental as some people pegged him to be. If anything, he knew how to be ruthless when it mattered the most.

***

Cashel was waiting for him, leaning against the car, and looking his usual bored self that could fool the entire world, but not Riley. "You're really happy to see me," he said with a grin.

Cashel nodded shortly and gestured with his chin for them to get inside the car. "That was a good move. They really think they got you where they wanted," his best friend commented. "You're a free man who's about to become dirt poor by marrying poorly."

Riley laughed. "We're going to see about that, right?"

Cashel offered his thin, all-knowing smile. If Riley was called Cobra, Cashel's moniker was far more sinister. He was indeed, worthy of being called Shark.

"Well, now that I'm out, how about making a little detour?"

"Where do you want to go?" Cashel asked. "Don't tell me you want us to go for ice cream."

Riley laughed. "I had a bit of a different sweet thing in mind."

To his surprise, Cashel grimaced.

"What?" he asked. "He's out shopping or something? I know your favorite hiding place. It's not that far. In two hours, we could be back." Riley observed his friend's face for clues. "What the fuck aren't you telling me, Cashel?"

"He's gone," Cashel replied shortly.

"What the fuck do you mean, gone?"

"He upped and left, Riley."

"The fuck?!" Riley slammed his hands on the dashboard.

Cashel held his eyes on the road, completely undisturbed by his friend's display of anger. "He's a free man, isn't he? You made that sure."

"Not free from me."

"You just sounded like a petulant child right now. Grow up, Riley. He made his choice."

"Fuck off, Cashel. You're calling yourself my friend? For real?"

Cashel said nothing. Riley knew he was unfair. "What did he say? Did I do something wrong?"

A sigh came from the other. "He thought of your safety, and his own. He worried that someone from inside might see you and him one day, and that would make you both into fugitives."

"You know how to find him, right?"

"Of course. What do you take me for? The thing is, Riley, do you really want to see him?"

"What kind of stupid question is that? Sure thing I do."

Cashel pursed his lips in thought. "You're a free man now. You don't have to fuck a man for lack of choices."

Riley gave his friend a long look. "How long have you known me, fucker?"

"Forever," came the prompt reply.

"So? Is that what you want to tell me? That I should go back to fucking pussy? After Lola, I'm done with women."

"Don't hate me for telling you the truth. It's just as things are. And, as your friend, I'm entitled to play, not the devil's advocate, but Dylan's." Cashel gave him a curt look that conveyed many things. "He is in his rights to think that you might just see him as a nuisance from a life you don't care much about to be remembered of."

"He's wrong." Riley was chewing on his bottom lip so hard he felt the taste of blood in his mouth.

"Before you jump to any conclusions, take a moment and think. Dylan's way of thanking you was to give you back your freedom to fuck whoever you want."

"Well, he can take his thanks and shove them up his ass."

"Don't rush into anything right now. I can track him at any moment. I told you. But now we have some serious fish to fry. You're being watched, so acting like a jealous lover hunting down his boyfriend is just not a good choice right now."

Cashel was right. Of course he was, the fucker. "You sure you can find him?" he asked roughly.

"I wasn't born yesterday. He's using the credit cards I gave him. You know he was about to take off without a dime in his pocket?"

"He's a bit dumb, yeah," Riley murmured, more than willing to hurl a bunch of insults at Dylan, even though he wasn't present.

"He's a good guy," Cashel said with an insufferable sigh. "I suppose I understand what you see in him."

"What I see in him is a tight boy pussy, and he decided to take that away from me. No offense, man, but it's not the kind of thing you'd get."

Cashel laughed, something he did rarely. "Okay, okay, I get it. You've been using your hand far too often lately. Let's get the show on the road, show those fuckers they messed with the wrong people, and then, I'll personally lead you to him. What do you say?"

"You better catch him and bring him to me wrapped with a bow."

"And nothing else, right?" Cashel shook his head in amusement.

***

Lola opened the door, looking disheveled and completely taken by surprise. She thumbed at her robe, trying to pull it over her shoulders and not quite succeeding. "Riley!" she squealed in a high voice. "What are you doing here? Oh, baby, you're out already? But why didn't you tell me? I should have come to take you home."

She was still standing in the door, without making room for him to come inside. It was clear as day that she was trying to buy herself enough time to let someone slide out through the back. Cashel was already on the job. Damn, she was giving that guy the daily screw on their bed, in their house.

Nah, that wasn't right. It was his bed, his house. He took her in his arms, lifting her off the ground and managing to push his way inside in the process. "Ah, baby, it's good to be home," he said and then pushed her to one side. "I so need to shower and change into some clean clothes." He walked straight toward the master bedroom, with Lola on his heels.

She immediately pulled him back. Her eyes were wide, and she was breathing a bit too shallow, a bit too fast. "Honey, I want you," she tried in her best pleading voice. "Forget about clothes. I want you naked."

Riley grinned at her and kissed her shortly on the forehead. "Keep that thought, darling. But I need my own bath to soak in right now. In the meantime, how about you make me something to eat like a good little wifey?"

She grimaced at the suggestion like he had just told her to brand herself with hot iron. "I'll order some takeout," she replied. "But I really--" she tried again by grabbing him by the shirt.

Lola didn't have time to finish that thought. Cashel walked out of the master bedroom, holding the warden by one arm. The guy was in his underwear and socks, probably the only things he had managed to put on before Cashel had caught him in the act. How come a sly bastard like him hadn't thought of making himself scarce faster was beyond Riley. By the wild look on his face, it seemed that he hadn't expected to be caught in the act like that.

Hmm, it had to have something to do with some messed up papers that had assured him that Riley wouldn't be out until tomorrow. Damn, you can't trust anyone these days.

"Oh, hello, sir," Riley said in as jovial a voice as he could use, given the circumstances. He caught Lola by the arm as she tried to take off. She whimpered in his hold.

"You shouldn't be out," the man growled at him. "Did you escape, convict?"

Riley laughed and pushed Lola into the sofa in the living room, while Cashel did the same with her accomplice. Efficient as he was, he produced a rope from who knew where, and tied the two together. Lola squirmed while the warden remained calm. Between the two, it was clear as day who the smarter asshole was.

"Baby," Lola began wailing, "he blackmailed me to sleep with him!" At least, she realized that there was no point in denying that. "He told me he could keep you inside forever if he wanted."

"That's a bit of breaking the law," Riley said and crossed his arms. "Too much of a gamble, isn't it, Mr. Warden?" he asked mockingly. "And all for a loose cunt?"

Lola gasped in outrage. "How dare you?" Now the feral cat was taking out her claws.

"Honey," Riley said in a sugary voice, "I'm afraid your charms have started to fade lately. It wasn't because of your pussy the warden here was willing to go out on a limb and destroy my life. How about you enlighten her?" He addressed the last question to the warden.

He remained silent.

"Seeing how uncooperative both of you are, I'm thinking of a proper way to punish you."

Lola began crying as if they had started punishing her already.

"We've been looking into your leisure activities, warden," Cashel started. "We've found some very interesting things. And we took them to Judge Lawrence. He, too, was very interested in our findings."

"Who the hell are you?" the man barked. "Dropping the name of a judge doesn't scare me, son."

Cashel shrugged like he couldn't be bothered. "I'm not interested in scaring you. Just in putting you away, and we have enough to do just that. Your time is up. I'd say this is a good opportunity to think again when the thought of swindling inmates out of their properties ever crosses your mind, but you won't get a second chance. The honest judge believes you'll be put away for a long time."

The warden was looking around. "You two are bluffing. If you weren't, this place would be swarming with police."

Cashel smirked. "Ah, well, we're not the kind to enjoy that kind of a show. But," he said and looked at his wrist watch, "they're going to be here soon."

As if on cue, someone rang the bell. Riley gave the warden the finger on his way to answering the door.

***

Tears were usually convincing when they were shed in great enough quantities. Riley observed Lola slowly as she rubbed her hands, clenched them and released them over and over, while her body shook with sobs.

"What are you crying for?" he asked in a bored voice.

Cashel had agreed to leave him to it, since it was a delicate matter.

She didn't say anything for a while, just cried harder.

"Come on, I got you off the hook. I don't think you'd look good in orange. You're not going to jail," he said.

"What's going to happen to me?" She sniffled.

"Well, the wedding is off, and I guess you'll have to go back to earning your bread."

"How?" She looked at him with such innocent eyes that a stupider man would have bought her act.

"The only way you know how, I assume. That unless you've cultivated some new skills lately."

At that, she covered her eyes and began weeping softly.

"If I were you, I wouldn't ruin that face by crying," he said firmly. "You can pack all your things. And I'll give you some cash to tide you over. But this is all."

She uncovered her face. "Are you going to kick me at the curb? After everything I did for you?"

"Everything you did for me?" It took him all his strength not to shake her and bring her back to her senses. "Like what? Spending my money? Selling me out? Cheating on me? Lola, we're through."

She made one last attempt to approach him, but he stopped her with one glare. At least, she wasn't as stupid as to think that she could trick him into forgiving her. She wiped her face and walked out of the room.

Well, that settled it. Now, there was only one thing to take care of. And Dylan had to better prepare his ass for what Riley had in store for him.

tbc

Thanks for reading. With only one chapter left, there's only room for the happy ever after. Don't say I didn't warn you.

@cannd - yeah, those cc's are quite obvious, aren't they? let's see what happens.

@anon - that sounds tempting, to write more about Cobra, the only problem I have is too many things going on at once - stories I mean.

@anon - Riley and Dylan will end up together. That will happen in the last episode of this little story.