Prison Bitch Ch. 12

Story Info
Riley enjoys his conjugal, Dylan makes up his mind.
2.9k words
4.58
4.2k
7

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He put Dylan on all fours and grabbed his hips hard. The wig annoyed him. The skirt not so much, since he could hike it up and reach what he wanted the most right now. He grinned at the sight of the G-string. If there was one thing from that entire getup he'd let Dylan keep for another romp in the hay, it would be that pink little thing.

Dylan moaned appreciatively as Riley moved his fingers down the string and reached farther, touching his cock through the silky fabric. The thing was rod stiff already, so Riley felt the need to tease a little. "Getting your panties wet for me?"

"Always," came a muffled reply.

"Then I should end the waiting, right?"

"Fuck me, Riley," Dylan begged him.

Riley moved a wet finger around the tight hole, teasing it.

"I got ready for you," Dylan moaned softly. "Push it inside, you'll see what I mean."

Riley hummed contently as he moved his finger deeper. The little punk had come prepared, all lubed, although he was still tight as fuck. He replaced his finger with his cock and began pushing it inside. It was going in, but the squeeze was fantastic. Yeah, that was the kind of hole he wanted to fuck all his life if he could help it.

"Fuck this shit," he groaned and grabbed Dylan by the back of his neck, pushing the artificial strands of hair aside. With the risk of upsetting the damn thing, he moved his hand upward until he reached the real hair underneath and made a fist in it.

Dylan seemed to be quite happy and moaned shamelessly. It was a half-pained moan, and Riley knew that it had to be because that hole was still tight, and he was going at it a bit fast, but after so much time with nothing but his hand to keep him company, he wasn't going to stop. He held Dylan with his head down and began slamming into him from behind, making the other's body tremble.

"Now this is what I call a good bitch," he joked.

Dylan seemed to take it as a praise because he bucked his hips back into Riley's crotch to contribute to his own manhandling. That only made things better, and Riley could feel his entire cock getting a proper workout from root to tip. Dylan knew how to use that ass and milk a man's cock properly.

Riley came with a long grunt and held Dylan's ass so hard that red marks remained where his fingers had been.

"Better?" Dylan asked.

Riley smacked one round butt cheek and made it jiggle briefly. "You can bet your sweet ass." Dylan tried to move, but Riley held him back. "Where do you think you're going? I'm not done with you."

"Really? Even a man like you must need a bit of time to reload," Dylan said back.

"Not when it's your ass wrapped so tightly around my cock. I'm going to use you through and through, sweetie."

"At least let me straighten my wig," Dylan begged.

"No way. I don't like you much in it, and you should pay the price."

"It was the only way to get inside, and it's only because the usual stuff is away on leave that I could come."

"Well, good thinking on your part, sweetie, but you wanted a conjugal, so you're getting one."

Riley wasted no more time with words. He needed to get his fill, since what followed after would be only long days with nothing but his hand again. His cock knew the deal, too, and it got back to its full length while feeling mighty good inside Dylan's ass. There was some dripping involved, too, as he could feel, and it was his jizz flowing out of Dylan's tight hole. He intended to put a lot more inside, so he began to move again.

"Wow," Dylan whispered. "You're that good."

The praise was said like it was hard to believe, so Riley took to smacking to fuckable ass, from the left and from the right, as it suited him best. Dylan protested meekly, so Riley increased the force of each slap. Finally, Dylan seemed to have had enough. "I won't be able to sit on my ass for a week if you continue like that."

"I very much intend to do that to you, so don't complain. You came to me, wiggling your ass in a pink thong or whatever that thing is called. By the way, keep it. Nah, buy new ones. Once I'm out, I want to rip the panties off you a hundred times or so."

Dylan's breathing deepened. It looked like Riley could use more than his cock to get that guy in the mood. "Oh, fuck, Riley, yes, yes, use me," he begged.

Another load was coming, and Riley held back to the point that he was going a bit mad, and then poured another one in Dylan's tight ass. This time, he pulled back a little and watched his cum gushing out. He laughed and teased the hole, pulling at the cheeks and parting them as far as possible so that he could enjoy the sight of all that man juice coming out of his own private bitch.

"Wow, you're going to walk out of here with a belly full of cum," Riley commented.

"You're so full of yourself," Dylan commented.

That sealed his fate. Riley worked his cock with his hand a couple of times and then put it back with a satisfied groan. "No, you are," he joked.

"Fucker," Dylan said, but he sounded like he was enjoying himself, too.

"Damn, your ass feels so good. By the way, just to make it clear, you're not allowed to let others fuck you."

"That goes without saying, Riley."

"Good. Now let me fuck you properly."

"And what happened until now?"

Riley laughed. Dylan had a healthy sense of humor, too. But he didn't intend to make him laugh. He had completely other plans.

***

How many times have there been already? Dylan had lost count, as Riley's constant hammering had pushed him over the edge a couple of times already, and that lousy pink thong was now drenched in cum. He would walk out of there smelling like a gangbang whore. Not that he hadn't been in that position before, but it was a lot better when it was just one guy doing the whole gangbanging.

Riley seemed to have the stamina for it, too. Dylan's ass made all sorts of squelching sounds. Damn, he was so full, and it still felt like either of them got enough. They had been going at it for some time, too, and Dylan could only hope that no one would interrupt them. Cashel had assured him that they didn't put cameras in the conjugal rooms, and he had done the same kind of sweeping he had seen Riley doing, applying a few ideas offered by Cashel, too, but it still felt like they were in a strange place, and their time was short.

He used his ass muscles, exhausted as he felt, to squeeze more out of Riley. Since he needed to keep the appearances just in case, the wig remained on, as the rest of his clothes. But underneath that travesty, his entire body burned, his nipples ached to be touched, and there was a part of him still longing for more of Riley, even though they should have both been satisfied with having this.

Riley finally pulled out for a real break, this time, and Dylan got to his wobbly feet by himself. He took in the handsome man sprawled on the bed, his cock out, still dripping juice, and Dylan found himself overcome by hunger. He dropped to his knees and began licking Riley's cock, sucking the last drops, lapping greedily at each of them.

Riley caressed his cheek and his thumb rested at the corner of Dylan's mouth. "Lick my balls and ass, too."

Dylan didn't wait to be told twice. He helped Riley out of his prison pants, and then he was hard at it. He took the heavy balls in his mouth, one at a time since he couldn't handle more than that. Then, satisfied with having his mouth full, he moved lower and began licking Riley's hole. He could tell the guy was enjoying it, but Dylan didn't do more than that. Riley, and men like him, didn't get fucked in the ass.

The thought that he was owned by such a man made his dick twitch again. He put one hand between his legs, under the skirt he was wearing, and rubbed his cock through the panties.

Riley's chuckled made him look up. "Rubbing your clit for me, love?" came the tease.

Dylan gave him a dirty look and pushed his tongue inside Riley's ass, playing deeper than just the rim. Riley hissed and grinned. Then, he continued his verbal teasing. "Yeah, yeah, you're good at licking ass, too. Now, come straddle daddy."

Dylan did as told. He was on top of Riley, getting that hard cock inside his drenched, well used hole, and began riding him slowly. Once he tried to touch himself again, Riley pushed his hand away and began playing with his dick through his panties. Dylan bit his lips and began moving his hips faster, while Riley teased him over and over.

He was the first to come this time, and he dropped over Riley, breathing hard. Hard hands were on his ass, and he was soon fucked from below, so much that he felt raw and turned inside out. After cumming for the umpteenth time inside him, Riley held him close and kissed his ear slowly. Dylan shuddered. It was so intimate, so good.

"You sure know how to milk a man's cock and balls," Riley praised him. "Now go down and lick my cock clean again. I love the way you do it."

Dylan obeyed without a word. "Has Lola done this for you?" he asked, not helping himself.

"You're lucky I'm done for now," Riley said with a grunt. "What do you want to know so much?"

Dylan swirled his tongue around the now half-asleep cock. "I need to be better than her," he said right away. "I need to do more because I don't have tits and a pussy."

"Your boy pussy makes up for everything lacking," Riley assured him. "I did have Lola lick my asshole, too, only that she made a fuss every time. Other chicks in my life haven't been fussy like that."

Dylan let that sink in. Sure enough, Riley was at least bisexual. So, he'd get back to pussy, eventually. It made him sad to think like that, but he needed to be grateful with everything the guy had done for him.

He rested his head on a hairy thigh and wrapped his arms around it. He'd just have to make it easy for the man to get back to his usual without feeling guilty or regrets. But, for that, a little bit of planning was needed.

***

"How did you like your conjugal?"

Cashel's voice sounded serious for anyone who didn't know him the way Riley did. "You sly mofo," he said in a low voice, holding the phone tightly.

A few guards were hovering way too close for comfort. Riley nodded at them and pretended to be engrossed in his conversation.

"Now, I assume that you are eager to get out, a bit more than usual," Cashel continued.

"I do, but I still have some time to do, don't I?"

"I just stumbled on some interesting tidbits about your uncle," Cashel said. "It's safe to say that, due to certain circumstances, we will have the possibility to get you out of there, and soon."

"That's great news. I've been on my best behavior. I deserve a little treat, right?"

"Just what I'm thinking. Also, we have the argument that your wedding's getting near. Let's not have a groom in chains, right?"

Riley sighed. They were still keeping up that charade. It wasn't that good for the soul, especially after all that mind-blowing sex with Dylan during that conjugal. But they needed to play this all the way, and whatever it took, it took.

***

Dylan slunk out of the room, holding the small luggage tightly in his hand. With Cashel's help, he now had a new identity, and, according to the same man, he could roam freely in the world, since the prison had found it a good idea to make him turn up dead. There were no strings to keep him down, and now that Cashel was away on doing his business, as usual, he had just the right occasion to make himself disappear.

He looked to his right and left as he walked out of the house. Cashel had made it clear that he was free to go shopping or whatever he wanted to do as there was no more danger, but there was that underlying understanding between them that they would both wait for Riley to get out.

There was more than just his desire to give that man all the freedom he needed to fuck all the pussy he wanted in his decision to make himself scarce. Yes, Cashel had given him a new ID, and his appearance was somewhat changed. But what if people saw him and Riley together? Someone who had been on the inside. That was a loose end. Dylan, even though he was not very smart, could see that and especially the complications that would follow in the future, due to such loosed ends.

Even though he did all that with a heavy heart, Dylan was pretty sure he was doing Riley a world of good by going away. They'd had their fun. Now, it was time for him to face the world, and for Riley to go back to his usual routines, which included fucking women with big tits and asses, who looked nothing like Dylan, who was lean, with a flat chest, and all the wrong bits between his legs.

He was so careful to close the door behind him that he started when Cashel called out his name. "What are you doing?"

Dylan turned and faced the man who had done so much for him already. He moved the small luggage from one hand to another. "I suppose the clothes you got for me wouldn't fit you anyway," he said in a quivering voice. "Not that you'd give them away to the Salvation Army or something like that."

Cashel pursed his lips and sighed. "You're running away."

"It's for the better, I think. Will you let me go?" Dylan asked with a begging look in his eyes.

"I'm not keeping you prisoner," Cashel said. "But Riley's going to be pissed, Dylan. Can you at least tell me why?"

"Let's face it. I mean, I need to face it. He's a lady's man. I'm not going to hang around, like a jaded ex. And as much as I'm crazy about him, actually, because of that, the chances are that I'm going to turn into a clingy bitch that makes his life miserable."

"I doubt that," Cashel shot back.

Nonetheless, Dylan continued. "And then, it's all that shit that happened inside. What if anyone, someone who was there, sees us together by accident? That can lead to a world of problems, and don't tell me it's not possible for that to happen. You're like the smartest person I've ever met in my life, Cashel."

At that, the other nodded. "You're right about that. And yet, Riley's still going to be pissed. Do you understand why?"

Dylan didn't know exactly what Cashel meant by that. "He'll get over it. He has the world at his feet. So many women--"

"He might not care about any women once he finds out you ran away. And he's going to give me shit for letting you get away. Don't make that face. I'm not going to keep you just because of that. But I need an answer from you. Do you love Riley? Answer honestly. I won't judge you either way."

"I do love him," Dylan admitted.

Cashel moved out of the way. "Okay, then. I'd say 'don't forget to write', but it's not exactly something people do today."

"Write or keep in touch?" Dylan made a small attempt to joke.

"Both. Come on, off you go. I hope you had the sensible idea to take that credit card I gave you with you."

Dylan made a guilty face. "I couldn't."

Cashel rolled his eyes and reached into his wallet. "You're going to take these," he said and pushed three different credit cards into Dylan's hand. "Riley can get pissed at me all he wants, and he can shout and break things once he finds out you're gone. But I won't be able to forgive myself if I let you leave with zero funds in your pocket."

"I'll find work, and then I'll pay you back," Dylan said, moved to tears by Cashel's generosity.

"I thought we weren't going to keep in touch," Cashel reminded him with a small smile.

Dylan hugged the man tightly, taking him by surprise. Cashel patted him on the back. As he walked away, Dylan felt like closing the door on an important part of his life. The most important until now.

tbc

Author's note:

@cannd - HEA included - in two chapters, this story is going to be over. I didn't include more background on Riley because I focused more on the plot. Now you make me regret it, but the story's written. Thanks for commenting, though. It's much appreciated.